Donald Trump Rally Tulsa Oklahoma – 1:00pm EST Live Stream

The second Donald Trump rally of the day kicks off in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the Mabee Center beginning at 12:00pm CST / 1:00pm EST.

Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream Link #2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Sarah Palin, Tea Party, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

542 Responses to Donald Trump Rally Tulsa Oklahoma – 1:00pm EST Live Stream

1. El Torito says:

Levin, Beck, Hannity, and Rush need to join together in prayer and ask Trump into their heart.😉

2. angryduc says:

Don’t know if this will post but it’s a pan of the crowd in Tulsa 1/20/16

3. Just now watching the rally. Sarah is SOOOO good! Too bad the pundits don’t seem to have watched her in action lately. She is HOT in all senses of the word.

4. P7rancher says:

Wife and I just returned from Tulsa Rally. Took another couple with us and they are Trumpsters now.

Incredible energy that you just don’t get watching the linked videos. The line was almost 1 mile long and took us over an hour to get in the arena. People just kept coming and the line got longer and longer. It was Tulsa cold (33 degrees) but no one complained. School children were everywhere and in talking to them, some were bused in and some drove themselves with the only requirement that they return with some Trump material. So impressed that schools encouraged there students to attend. People were happy happy happy and so enthusiastic. Made me so proud to be an American.

Sarah rallied the crowd and took on the establishment so Trump did not have to spend as much time on that topic.

A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!

5. swaymac2409 says:

Palin Talk:
    When Sarah Palin delivered her acceptance speech at the Republican convention 8 years ago, I was drop-jaw impressed. It was the best written and best delivered convention speech I’d ever heard. I thought- why isn’t this woman the presidential candidate instead of John McCain?.

Then she kind of got ‘Dan Quale’d’. I think she was caught between between the rock of deferring to McCain and the hard spot of a media which was desperate to support Obama and demean her in any and every way possible. Her luster was tarnished. They won.

Now, eight years later, I’m thinking she has learned a few things. She has a better sense of who she is. She has a better sense of the ‘rightness’ of her original message. And, thanks to the Donald having mashed down a trail, she now knows that she can flatten a few noses on the smug, disingenuous interviewers that will, again, seek nothing but degradation and humiliation for her.

Sarah Palin can now be who she was meant to be. (Sorry, basketball analogy coming) She is a natural point guard. That is, she excels at moving the ball, setting up the pass, feeding the post. She can harass the opposing guards and force the ‘turnover’. She can’t put points on the board so much as she can excel at making the assist.

But she very much needs to drop the printed speech and (maybe using a 3×5 card for main points) start talking from the heart like Mr. Trump does so well. She can do that. She very much needs to just be herself. She’s good enough.

You go, girl!!!!!

• rayzorback says:

Amen on the “from the HEART” part…. Trump could also use some “New” lines at this point. One of these two needs to PUNCH the CANADIAN in the nose (and Levin too).
      Trump/Palin 2016!

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Do you have any recipes for crow? Trump and Sarah are gonna serve the Lie – stream Media and the Uniparty a non-stop diet of crow for at the next 10 years or more.

6. Loveie says:

I am in WV but watching his plane, and now waiting for him to speak, not as good as in person but I will settle for this.

7. JAS says:

Just watched. It is hard to believe but is is so TRUE. He just gets better and better at this. It is ALL from his MIND. No teleprompters, no rehearsed speeches. It’s all live from his mind. Puts the competition to shame. He is a brilliant man.

• Rene says:

My grown son told me the other day that he had not been following politics for a while and all he heard about Trump was what the media said, that Trump was an idiot, baffoon, etc.

When he actually listened to what he said my son was so impressed. He told me Trump is a genius and my son is excited for the first time about a candidate. My son knows that everyone in power is against Mr. Trump. So he is cautiously hoping for Trump to win.

Needless to say, I was a proud mom.

8. nwtex says:

Oh! Boy! I was going to watched the Rally on the”Right Side…” feed. But will have to catch it tomorrow because the arrival of that magnificent aircraft and extended taxiing has given more thrills than I can use for one day. I never grow tired of seeing that awesome “machine” XO! Man, oh! man! SOOOOOO impressive. WoW! And that is one very important passenger on board! They had to turn the plane so when he deplaned he would be out of view of any lunatic. I’m lovin this!