Donald Trump Rally Ames Iowa – 6:00pm EST Live Stream…

This is the third Trump event of the day, and the event everyone is talking about.

Mr. Trump has stated that everyone can expect a “SPECIAL GUEST” and also a “BIG ANNOUNCEMENT” – The internets are buzzing as the master plays the media…

The venue is Iowa State University – Hansen Agricultural Student Learning Center – and is anticipated to begin at 6:00pm EST (Goldman Sachs Time) / 5:00pm Central (Iowa Time)

Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream Link #2

This is anticipated to be a very heavily watched event.

Palin the Slayer

sarah-palin-fox-news-channel-joinsjpg-5b5e953ffef0c482_large-300x213

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Sarah Palin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

853 Responses to Donald Trump Rally Ames Iowa – 6:00pm EST Live Stream…

1. IMO says:

Like Robert Davi said I can’t sit back I have to speak out how poorly the media and the RNC have been treating Trump. Glad Palin finally came out to support Trump. Also kudos to Aissa Wayne for her endorsement. Takes a lot of courage to stand up against the corrupt media and the corrupt establishment Rinos.

• Sanj says:

Kelly’s Heroes is one of my all time favorite movies, and that is one of the best scenes in the movie! It really does encapsulate what Trump has been doing.

• TB032004 says:

Some great lines in that movie …… Donald Sutherland …. “…. I only ride ’em …. I don’t know what makes them work”

“…… It’s a piece of junk!! (Moriarty)……. “Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves”(Oddall/Sutherland)

Effing classic!!

2. NCPatriot says:

Sarah attacked the establishment hard—in a way that Trump really can’t, being their front runner.

3. Murse says:

Who Is The REAL Ted Cruz?

4. ILoveAmerica says:

I LOVE TCTH and also Disqus too. Is there any way you guys could use Disqus instead?

5. TheFenian says:

MSNBC is going full blown white-supremacists are the base of Trump’s support.

Vile GOPe mouthpiece Rick Wilson agreed and just said all Trump supporters use nazi symbols in there online avatars and consist soley of single males who masturbate to animie. Yes. That is what he said.

6. NJF says:

Of man,

OT CNN to air a special tonight “who killed Freddie Grey?”

Only on CNN

SMH

7. Doodahdaze says:

Trump genius…Sarah will destroy Hillary. It will be a cakewalk. The media will hang on every word she say. Meanwhile Trump will take out the status quo establishment. A one two punch through the lines of defense. This is epic. Epic I tell you.

• rayzorback says:

EPIC!….. Absolutely
      Trump/Palin 2016!!

• rayzorback says:

With THIS pair….
        AMERICA…..WILL…. Be GREAT… AGAIN!

• moogey says:

No! Stop it…Everyone wanted Trump & Cruz to be partnered and it was a given that the more that people expected it, the more difficult it would be for Trump to make the split and not lose voters.

Trump will pick who Trump picks. But by putting out Trump/Palin, Trump/Whoever, you are potentially hurting your candidate in the long run. Let’s worry about electing Trump as the Primary nominee, and let Trump worry about who he believes will be right as his running mate.

8. Bull Durham says:

Cruz is going to drag Glenn Beck to Iowa, according to CNN tonite.

That should be a laugh.

I guess he’ll try bringing Lloyd Blankfein, CEO from Goldman Sachs after that.

Or maybe Mark Levin will do location shows with him from the back of a truck as they plow through the snow.

It’s over, Maple Leaf. It’s the first quarter and you’re down 31-0. And Sarah took the air out of the ball.

The Moose died. Shot between the eyes.

9. Murse says:

It is refreshing and extraordinary to see a patriot so completely outwit the best of the pundits, political elites, media, and opponents. Trump completely owns the battle space. Even Reagan didn’t operate at this level. And when I hear people criticize Trump as a stupid and lucky rich guy I just shake my head and laugh. They can’t see beyond their own bias to realize Trump has been planning this for years and like a chess master is always several moves ahead on the board. It is funny that he basically explains this in his book the “Art of the Deal” and yet you would think those allied against him would have picked-up on this by now and begin to anticipate his next move. But even if they did have a clue they would still fumble because they are rating whores. They would still trip over themselves to give him all that free exposure.

10. I had a pantry moth problem when I returned home from being out of the country for many months. Just when you think you’ve got rid of them all, a new group emerges. Really tough to finally get rid of them.

Now that Cruz has been batted down in Iowa, the pests return with yet another supposed contender: Prepare for the next propped up phantom GOP candidate: Uncle Sour, John Kasich!
    Breitbart wastes no time and is participating in repeating the charade now, aka and article about a fake tweeked poll: NH (ARG a new 3rd time poll that appeared late December now showing Uncle Zero Kasich 20% vs Trump 27%)

The establishment’s same M.O. to tweak a poll to make it look like Ugh oh, someone is going to take Trump down, look at this new poll routine!

FAIL!

11. rashamon says:

Ted just called, “I literally have no time to explain…” Needs $265,000 to respond to The Cartel that’s determined to sink his campaign. Oh dear. 🙂

12. Doodahdaze says:

As the brave new world progs laugh in the face of their death. We come for them.

13. stillhopeful says:

Sarah’s son, Track (joined Army to avoid jail time on a drug charge) arrested for domestic violence, possible gun involved while he was intoxicated, at his parents’ home, while Sarah traveling to Iowa. This happened in the last 24 hours.

Naturally, the local liberal rag didn’t mention Sarah’s endorsement. The headline was Track. Hate that paper.

Only a matter of time before MSM gets ahold of this and attacks.

I feel bad that the woman can’t catch a break.

• Bull Durham says:

Cooper, silly glasses and all, ran with it tonite on CNN.
      They always have to dump sh*t on people before they are forced to tell some unpalatable truth. And Sarah’s kids are fair game because they are hers. They’d rip anyone related to her. That’s what they do.

She’s middle America and suffers from all the problems of middle Americans, and that’s why she connects.

• True. I just learned Jeb Bush’s daughter is a crack head and been in jail. Trump is right, this can happen to any family. So I won’t knock Jeb nor Sarah for those kinds of things. Their kids are not running for office and frankly neither is Palin, and Trump’s kids there’s no problems. LOOK AT OBAMA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

No fan of Jeb. I do feel sorry for him about his daughter. Don’t feel sorry for her or any other addict though.

• tappin52 says:

Didn’t Malia get filmed playing beer pong on a college tour? I think the college was forced to apologize for the footage sneaking out.

• Crassus says:

Maybe Track and Bristol Palin can join Keeping Up with the Kardashians on a recurring basis.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

Some people just shouldn’t drink. With that said, he already did the go to the army thing. He is being charged with 3 misdemeanors. I say give him a WHOLE lot of community service.

• rayzorback says:

Can’t catch a break?
      She just endorsed Trump!
      (Track may be an ASS… but “he” is NOT Sarah!)

14. Raffaella says:

I heard on BO that there is a new WMUIR poll for New Hampshire and Trump is up big. Have you seen it?

• MissV says:

Well, that’s quite a pair, isn’t it? Savage doesn’t get it. Levin? Delusional.

• Crassus says:

I gotta agree with Savage. Heaven help us if Trump names Palin as his running mate. Hillary might as well move into the White House in August.

• Martin says:

Trump will still beat Hillary.

• Doodahdaze says:

I has my doubts about this. I too was not for Palin for VP. But she sure can kick some ass when she is not “restrained.” So, Ahhh Dunno.

• americalsgt says:

We like Trump because he’s smart and savvy; right? Palin in his pocket keeps her out of Ted’s in Iowa. Trump really wants Iowa as it will set the dominoes in motion. Just win baby.

• El Torito says:

I think Palin would be a more credible asset if she would lose the shtick. But I think she still has some influence over a segment of the Cruz supporters so in that way she helps. VP, ehhh, jury’s still out for me…

• Rudy Bowen says:

You are full of crap…and I don’t like your effin’ ignorant attitude.
        You agree with Savage, since you are probably a subhuman troglodyte, just like him.

• rayzorback says:

Sarah will only ADD to the LANDSLIDE!
        “WE” are sick (and tired) of the Bullshit going on in AMERICA!

• Look. people like Trump because, well he is uniquely Trump, The same goes for Sarah Palin. Who by the way wins, when she is permitted to be herself. It was McCain’s and his advisers ‘handling’ and restraining of Sarah Palin that hurt her. Not being who she is. Got to remember, that is probably why Donald Trump likes her as well.

I think they see a bit of one another in each other.

And in 08′ Sarah Palin was the only reason McCain had any chance, at all. McCain is the one who lost by suspending his campaign when the crash hit. Literally, right up until that moment, he was winning. But he went and made himself look unsure and weak.

• KitKat says:

I’ve stopped listening to Rush, Levin and now I’ll add Savage to the list, although I listen to him only sporadically. I don’t really enjoy him because he always sounds to me like he’s channeling his therapist. From what I’m reading here, it sounds like he was probably one of the unmanly twerps who joined in the mockery and hated Palin from the outset — I could be wrong about that, I wasn’t listening to him then. At least Rush and Levin loved Sarah at one time, I don’t know about now.

• USA Patriot says:

Savage is unpredictable and rude but not PC and most times very insightful and damned funnty. Rush and Levin are just GOPe tools who spout anti-establishment to satisfy listeners, except at Primaries where it counts — sort of like Cruz and his voting.

For Rush and Levin to back Anti-American Cruz , a “proven” Globalist, is unforgivable. America is drowning and they undermine the only Patriot in the race. Judas conservatives.

• rayzorback says:

FINGER .. On the scales?
      Or…. UP their ASS?

15. budmc says:

Levin: Drudge and Breitbart ‘Have Put Their Finger on the Scales’ For Trump

InfuriaTED

16. Doodahdaze says:

Lesson…Do not listen to prevaricating pundits who claim to speak for you.

17. The Boss says:

The original war on women was waged by the uni-party against Sarah Palin. I have no problem at all with her endorsement of Trump.

I’m sure someone concluded that she will also smoke out the establishment whores still lurking in the shadows. Therein lies the brilliance.

18. Compwhiz 3001 says:

I have not paid much attention to Palin since ’08, but she is clearly a way better speaker now than then. Proof that whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

• R-C says:

It’s Sarah who has taken more ‘incoming fire’ than anyone. A constant barrage of mean-spirited, low-life vitriol; heaps of scorn the likes of which I can’t believe.

But, she’s indestructible. She doesn’t measure her life using the yard stick of her enemies. She takes a beating and comes back looking great.

Palin. The happy warrior-princess.

• Rudy Bowen says:

You missed some kick ass speeches. She was out of practice on this one…

19. A very good day for Trump. Let’s not let them rain on our parade! I would suggest not looking at TeLIEvision nor listen to radio tonight. And gawd whatever you do don’t do a google search like I just did: Trump News. OMG! You’d think that Trump and Sarah Palin just committed an islamic akbar jackbar mass murder of some kind! I clicked out swiftly and quickly. Some things are better not seen nor heard. Just flush!

Congratulations Treepers and Trump supporters! Keep that nice happy afterglow from a very good victory for Trump going and have a good evening.

There’s always tomorrow to fight the beasts!

• rayzorback says:

I watched Britt the day of the Twin Tower ATTACKS….
      His name should be: Brit H… UMMMMM…e
      More UMMMMS than I have EVER heard before.

20. feralcatsblog says:

Did Rafael “Ted” Cruz just tweet that Sarah doesn’t have Canadian values?

21. Doodahdaze says:

Brit…Yer fired. Go away!

22. Special thanks to SUNDANCE for all your hard and meticulous impeccable work today, keeping us informed and up to the minute with the Sarah Palin surprise and posting all the 3 rallies, even alternative ones in case one didn’t work. And your articles are superb! Without this central hub it would be very difficult if not impossible to get a real bird’s eye view of what is actually going on in this race.

May God continue to pour oodles of wisdom upon you and creativity tempered with logic and clarity and organization that are a rare combination you have.

23. Doodahdaze says:

Brit and Smegma are having an intimate conversation about how awful it all is.

24. RINOKiller says:

Trump gets good news, and, the reaction is “damn him!”

25. For those of you who don’t have twitter, this just in from Trump:

26. budmc says:

Someone else posted today

Sarah Palin: I can see thru Ted Cruz from my house.

27. Plain Jane says:

Oh please, please repeat your post MoniQueMoniCat. Trump’s twitter didn’t show up. I cannot see what he said.

28. NHVoter says:

Hahahaha
    Beck is having a meltdown

29. wheatietoo says:

I feel like a little kid who has finally gotten to open that big present that was under the tree…was hoping for it, the present looked like what it was, but until the wrapping paper was off I couldn’t know for sure.

What a day.
    I can’t wait to see Sarah make mincemeat of the Hildebeast…it will be epic.

Trump 2016!

30. Trumpire says:

All the Cruzbots wailing and gnashing means this was a YUGE endorsement for Trump!

Man, the viciousness of the Cruzbots towards Sarah rivals that of the Uniparty, media and establishment.

They need an exorcism. LOL

Go Trump!
    Go Sarah!

• Doodahdaze says:

The train has left the station. We will never ever go back no matter what. They do not get it yet. FOX is preaching to a flock that high tailed it over the hill.

• americalsgt says:

It’s a big deal, but overshadows what I think was a much bigger deal today and that was the governor of Iowa. He didn’t endorse anyone as far as I have read, but his saying do NOT vote for Cruz was a much bigger hit to Cruz than the Palin endorsement of Trump.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

That surprised me that he flat out said don’t vote for Cruz. I also think it is over more than Cruz’s stance or should I say flip-flop on the ethanol. There is more to this that the Governor did not say on how he thinks or feels about Cruz.

31. Did you hear ME TOO TED’s latest. Now he’s pandering to NH voters about Tom Brady. He’s so slimy. He knows how being personal friends with Tom Brady helps Trump bond with the people of NH and MA so now he’s trying to copy that. I hope they see through it for what it is…I can’t stand a copycat and he is so carbon copy at this point it’s vomit inducing! Trump was one of the ONLY celebs out there to defend Tom during that whole ordeal, and he did it when no one else was, and I mean no one. Shows how loyal a friend he is, and exactly why Brady likes him.

32. Trumpire says:

“wearing political correctness like a suicide vest”

Prime Palin…Go, baby Go!

33. kathyca says:

CastraTED…that is all.

34. TexasRanger says:

Iowa Governor Branstad: I Want Ted Cruz Defeated

CNN’s MJ Lee reports that Iowa republican Gov. Terry Branstad told a group of reporters that it would be a “mistake” for Iowans to support Sen. Ted Cruz.

CNN Video :Jan-19-2016:

35. TexasRanger says:

Iowa – Ted Cruz Is Ahead Right Now But….

Iowa Governor: ‘It Would Be a Big Mistake’ to Support Ted Cruz

Iowa Governor Terry Branstad tells reporters Tuesday that Iowans should not support Ted Cruz because of his views on renewable fuels.

36. Curry Worsham says: