Donald Trump Rally Pensacola Florida – 8:00pm Eastern Live Stream

Today candidate Donald J. Trump will hold a rally in Pensacola, FL at the Pensacola Bay Center (formerly Pensacola Civic Center).  The event begins at 7:00PM CST / 8:00pm EST

Live Stream Link #1 – Live Stream Link #2 – Live Stream Link #3

trump vet

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

390 Responses to Donald Trump Rally Pensacola Florida – 8:00pm Eastern Live Stream

1. sundance says:

2. Curry Worsham says:

Looking very presidential signing autographs with those secret service agents.

3. americalsgt says:

Not one shot of the crowd. Does anyone have an image? How many people were there?

4. wyntre says:

One feed is showing the rally aftermath with Trump signing autographs, etc., and I noticed there are a few new bodyguards.

They are watching him .like hawks.

5. They are doing re-run on fox10phoenix now if you missed it

6. runthetable says:

I see caucuses swelled with nothing but Trump supporters, standing room only! They ain’t gonna know what hit ’em in every single precinct. It will be like nothing ever witnessed before.

• TheFenian says:

There is no way the poll numbers are close to correct, in Iowa or anywhere. Theres never been anything like this before and it’s happening 3-4 times a week.

7. sundance says:

• runthetable says:

I wavered earlier at the start of the new year about Senator Sessions, but now I get that feeling again he is the VP pick and that will be alright.

• jackphatz says:

He is the same age as Trump so that would not be a productive move to make.

• amjean says:

And why is that?

• H Hutto says:

that answer would be more obvious 8 years from now. Not to be demeaning here at all. But it’s going to take more that 8years of Trump to clear up the swamp the elite have created. I just trust Trump to make the best choice for the long term.

• jackphatz says:

Only that you would want someone much younger to carry on the torch. Session’s will be 70 years old this December. Say Trump is President for eight years that would make Sessions 78 in 2024. That would be a difficult journey for a 78 year old to run for the presidency. Picking a much younger person might be better for the future. Did you know, Sessions was the Attorney General for Alabama, 1995-1997.

• Buck Weaver says:

I did hear Trump say in an interview yesterday, that whoever he picks it will be someone strong on illegal immigration. I thought of Sessions, too.

• FriendlyKoala says:

Trump will choose someone unusual that will shock everyone but make a strange kind of sense. So I brainstormed the most shocking and unprecedented choice I could think of that would work: Diamond from Diamond and Silk.
        Also Ivanka will be 35 in November, so it could even be Ivanka. He always talks about Ivanka guiding his campaign, and we know he trusts his family.

• Martin says:

Unfortunately, Ivanka would not be eligible. She’s not a natural born citizen because her mother didn’t become a U.S. citizen until seven years after Ivanka was born.

8. marierogers says:

HE WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT!!!!

9. TheFenian says:

Another amazing rally. Very pleased to see him begin talking about how poverty & unemployment among blacks has skyrocket because of the Obama economy.
    A change is coming and he get have 40% of the black vote. It will turn the political map upside down and transform this country.

10. lecombatblog says:

Trump’s passion in the end rocked!
    Iowa will belong to Trump.

11. Bull Durham says:

Too bad the sound system crapped out.
    Donald just soldiers on.

You can see his mind, heart and character and TONE is amazing.

12. margo says:

Did I actually just listen to him recite The Snake for a second time in about 24 hours, and hang on every word? Unbelievable, but, YES I did! It could not be more appropriate for these times.

13. Too bad he has to take a night off for the stupid debate. We need another rally tomorrow night.

14. don welch says:

the other speakers were pretty sorry.

15. Muskrat says:

You did see him recite Al Wilson’s The Snake for the second time. I also thought he had an emotional moment at the end of the recitation.
    I’m concerned. His language is getting coarser. Should I be concerned? Can anyone reassure me?

• Martin says:

You shouldn’t be concerned.

• Rudy Bowen says:

He seems to modify the ‘saltiness’ content by the area he’s in.
      You don’t hear as much of it in Iowa, I don’t think.

• TheTorch says:

Far from being concerned… Trump knows how to speak to his crowd, wherever he is. That was a terrific rally.

• NCPatriot says:

Muskrat: This rally was a little “saltier” than most of his other rallies—did this one have a high military audience? Didn’t bother me as I have many men, (hunters, military etc.) in my family. But his tone and language is much calmer in Iowa. I agree–he speaks to his specific crowds, and surroundings. And we are not accustomed to hearing this in politics, but he is not politically correct—–remember? And he refuses to be put in a PC box.

• FriendlyKoala says:

His language has always been coarse. People don’t mind. But notice that he is extending an olive branch to black people, and moving into his role as a great uniter. The other day he was talking sympathetically about Obama’s tears being heartfelt and from genuine concern, then explaining the need for the second amendment. Trump is moving towards empathy, niceness, uniting people, and broadening the movement, while still maintaining his principles. If he can get people to the primaries, I predict a landslide victory.

• Betty says:

Muskrat, What matters is what you think about it. So think about it, and then accept it, condemn it, or let it pass.

Should we till someone who cusses, not to cuss in order to get elected? Or substitute: should we tell someone who tells the truth, not to tell the truth in order to get elected? How would we end up with anything better than what we have if we do that?

16. seventhndr says:

I bet I know how Bergdahl is voting…

17. Muskrat says:

Thanx guys.

18. With rallies like that, Trump will need to rent a STATE to make room for his inauguration ceremony people.

19. The pic of Mr. Trump and the vet shows the empathy of Mr. Trump. I love that shot.

• lorac says:

It seemed to me that he wanted that man to physically feel his caring and his touch. He couldn’t do that by touching his prosthetic arms, so he cradled his cheek in his hand.

• jello333 says:

I showed it to my wife earlier today. All I said was, “Here, look at this.” At first she smiled, then she studied it more closely… then she started to cry and said “I hate anyone who says Trump isn’t a good guy. He’s a REAL good guy!”

20. Pingback: Vets Don't Need Your Steenking Money, Mr. Trump! - Daily Pundit