People who are wondering why Donald Trump might be referencing some historical Clinton issues, might do well to refresh their memory on how vengeful Clinton staffers trashed the White House when Vice-President Al Gore lost to George W Bush in 2000.

President Obama, Officials Attend 9/11 Memorial Museum Opening Ceremony

When considering how the office of the presidency is regarded by the Clintons, a new generation of voters may not know about Team Clinton: writing vulgar messages on the White House office walls, destroying furniture, slicing chair cushions, ripping phones out of walls, removing the historical door knobs, stealing items, switching around the fax machines, gluing desk drawers closed, carving into desk tops, removing the “w” key from all the computer keyboards, and much worse.

Here’s the 200+ page General Accounting Office (GAO) report:

media lying

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to Many 2016 Voters Don’t Know Team Clinton Trashed The White House In 2001 – Here’s the GAO Report…

1. georgiafl says:

Thanks to Donald Trump, the Clinton crime family is being thoroughly scrutinized and exposed.

Here is one more item:
    Bill Clinton got paid more than 8 million for speeches by companies that had matters before the State Department during Hillary’s tenure. (h/t -Weazel Zippers)

• R-C says:

Clinton syndicate exposed at last…and this is only the beginning…

• dekare says:

The graft is so flagrant, I find it amazing that so many people refuse to accept it as fact. C’mon, as if these countries or other rich entities that are involved in politics are so concerned with charity that they give MILLIONS to Clinton’s foundation. Seriously? If they really wanted to help, they could donate that money ANYWHERE ELSE, and it would do more good than the 15% that the clintons actually used for charity.

These bribes are so obvious, but no one does nothing. I bet once hiLIARy loses all political clout, no one gives a single penny to their “charity” organization. That’s cuz no one has every made a charitable donation to the clintons…cuz in the real world, those donations are called PAYOFFS.

2. flyanddive says:

It’s rumored Hillary took a dump on the floor of the Lincoln Bedroom. However, she wasn’t vandalizing, she’s just incontinent.

3. daughnworks247 says:

I skimmed this report to page 33 and had an epiphany.
    The fact that we have a 200 page report about Clinton admin damage to OUR White House is reason enough for anyone to vote for Trump.
    OMG – they went back and forth about the number of keyboards which were vandalized. GAO accounting and the Bush admin. objecting to methodology and back and forth. Gheez.
    The waste of time and cost of the waste of time is mind-numbing.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

daughn – yes – this is their game.
      they say: don’t argue with an idiot; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I genuinely watch out for this in my own wanderings through life. Once I realize what an idiot argument I have gotten myself dragged into, I extricate myself.

• screwauger says:

Yes, this!! We are good friends with a couple who both are lo-fo Obama voters. Every once in a while an issue gets their attention and they become political experts. Recently, their son posted something pro Trump/anti syrian refugees. She made some minor comment to which he defended his post and after a short while; she posted this long rant about discrimination and she had built several straw men comparing anti-syrain to anti gay, anti religion anti everything. I started to chime in but I have gone there before and quickly backspaced my way to sanity. Like arguing with a circle about a square!!!

• shiloh1973 says:

My Dad always told me “never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.”

• KitKat says:

I hope shouts about this to the rooftops!!!

• Reality Wins says:

President Trump needs to start hammering Hillary with this at every Town Hall.

“So Hillary, you are asking citizens (he should always say citizens, not voters) to put you back in the White House. Can you tell those citizens when the Clinton family is going to reimburse taxpayers for all the damage that was done the last time you lived in the People’s House?”

“Maybe you could use the millions of dollars given to the Clinton Foundation by Saudi princes to reimburse hardworking taxpayers for all the criminal damage done to the White House when you left.”

President Trump also needs to hammer Jeb at the next debate.

“So Jeb, your family has a long tradition of not looking out for the best interests of the American people. Your brother refused to prosecute the Clintons and their staff for the criminal damage done to the People’s House on their way out. He refused to go after those responsible to reimburse the taxpayers. Your father said, “Read my lips, no new taxes.” He then turned around and raised taxes on hardworking, over taxed Americans. Why should American citizens trust you since it is obvious your family looks on American citizens with contempt?”

• KitKat says:

YES!!!!!!!!!! As he’s so very interested in architecture and rooms of beauty, this subject is right up his ally. Plus, it’s a topic that everyone can relate to, and it’s backed by solid evidence.

• KitKat says:

On one level though, no amount or monetary reimbursement can make something like this right.

4. Geela says:

And please don’t forget their stealing the White House furniture.

• ctdar says:

P 211, in those the 6- 8 truckloads?

• Rebel Mope says:

Shhh! No spoilers. I’m only on page 7 (page 10 of 220) Where I found this…

“More observations of damage, vandalism, and pranks were made on the first floor of the EEOB in the offices of advance and scheduling, the counsel’s offices, and the offices of the first lady; and on the second floor of the EEOB in the offices of the vice president, than in other offices.”

5. MissV says:

I’m in the middle of reading Roger Stone’s ‘Clinton’s War on Women.’ There is nothing good about them. Nothing. Filthy through and through. Corrupt to the bone.

• TheFenian says:

I haven’t read Stone’s book yet, but I’ll be getting to it in Tge near future.

Last night I offered a few recomendations of titles from the shelves of my personal library, which I’ll repost here.
      I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE who don’t know about Hillary & the vile monster she is, to AT LEAST read the first 2 books on this list. Both are fairly short books, but are Hillary 101 primers:

• 1) The Final Days
      by Barbara Olson

• 2) Unlimited Access
      by Gary Aldrich

More essential reading on the shocking High Crimes of both Hillary Clinto and her husband Bill. Obama is NOT the first anti-American traitor in the White House. The Clintons were.

• Hell to Pay

• Intelligence Failure
      by David Bossie

• Legacy
      by Rich Lowrey

• Uncovering Clinton
      by Michael Iskoff

Start with these, then I’ll give some recommended reading for the Clinton 102 class.

Each of these titles are heavily sourced, written by highly respected authors, both liberal and conservative. Not a single one delves into “conspiracy theories”. Just facts, backed up by government and public records.

What you’ll learn in these books is scary and might have you thinking that perhaps we are already too far gone, even for DT. The media has never told Americans how the Clintons damaged this country. Perhaps permanently.

• TheFenian says:

PS – make use of your Public Library. If your local library does not have a copy of one of these titles, the reference desk will happly borrow it from another library in your state. That’s their job.
        YOU’RE tax $$ pay for this service, so avail yourself of what belongs to you.

Knowledge is power.

• your tour guide says:

Add one more to the list “Partners in Power” . I believe it’s by Barbara Olsen, also.
          It outlines what a land swindle White Water was. Read it and become mad all over again
          how Ken Starr botched the investigation. If he’d brought in a few old moms and pops that
          lost their life savings in the White Water deals, what was being investigated would have made more sense to John Q Public.

• BigMamaTEA says:

tour, I agree that Ken Starr made mistakes; but after studying the reports, and reports from some involved and around, IMO Ken Starr, gave in to protect the Uniparty (oh yes it was going on then) like a good team player; just like all of the “committees” and “counsels” and “hearings” etc. They all play the little game, maybe release some info, but hide more than they expose (cause there is guilt of all tied into every scandal) Now, Web Hubbell did go to jail for the Clintons (dumbazz!) but Hubbell is one of the very few to actually serve time.

• NCPatrick says:

Yes Fenian .. I’ve already put a hold on the first two titles to be delivered to my closest branch. I’m a major user of the library cuz I couldn’t afford to buy every book I read. Ha! Thanks for the heads up.

• TheFenian says:

Your welcome. I’m humbled to have my suggestions help even one person. One caution; you WILL become enraged when you fly through these 2 titles. Enraged.

Another note about everybody’s Public Library.
            I received “Crippled America” for Christmas (as expected lol). Two days BEFORE Christmas I went to my library to see if it had been added to the collection. It had NOT (no surprise). I requested the reference librarian to order it, as it’s a “Best Seller”. And she did. Why ? THAT’S HER JOB – to purchase new books the public requests.
            I received my email notification this morning that it has arrived. I’ll pick it up then return it in a couple of days.

URGING EVERYONE to request their local library purchase “Crippled America” for their collection. 1) It helps Donald Trump’s book sales 2) It’s there for the fence sitters to help them decide.

It’s just a small, but important & creative action you all can take as you ask yourself each evening “What have I done today to help Donald Trump ?” We need to fight this war on multiple fronts. All of us.

• smiley says:

GREAT reading list, Fenian.
              TY very much.
              I have read American Evita and the Death of Outrage, and lost my appetite for several months, as well as sleep.
              will take smaller bites from now on.

• TheFenian says:

Most welcome. Both the 1st 2 titles are well written and very easy (but upsetting) reading.
                • The Final Days by Barbara Olsen gives the full account of the trashing of the WH, full details on the shocking theft of furniture and other items (18 wheeler moving trucks loaded with stolen goods) and along with many other “Final Days” crimes, the as yet un-discussed unprecedented orgy of 11th hour Presidential Pardons for $$$. These pardons were SOLD not just by Bill & Hillary to fund his Presidential Library, Clinton’s brother Roger sold pardons and Hillary’s 2 obese brothers, Tony & Hugh Rodham both became wealthy by having Bill sign Pres. Pardons in the final 24-72 hours. Also delt with are the Pardons of 1970s Pueto Rican terrorists to help Hillary with the large PR community in NYC during her run for Senate.
                “Unlimited Access” is written by the head of the White House Secret Service detail and deals with the chaotic begining of the Clinton administration. It explains in detail the non-vetted free for all hoard of drug-users, drug-sellers, hippies, whores, felons & forign agents who descended on the White House and set up shop in offices, throwing the SS and FBi & CIA into a panic. None of them had security clearances, the vetting stone-walled by the Clintons. Also delt with is Hillary’s large staff of lesbian mafia and their lesbian orgies, as well as Hillary’s disgusting & vile verbal & physical abuse of WH military staff and the Secret Service.

Both books make clear this was a 100% co-Presidency. Therefore, every High Crime of the Clinton years is fair game for Trump to discuss. It was her Presidency also.

• marierogers says:

IT IS A NEVERENDING list!!!
                  i am old enough to remember some of this..i sved and still have the front page of NY Post Sunday dec 20 1998 with the headline IMPEACHED..

posting this again as i havent seen it yet. the LINCOLN bedroom rumors ..they got money for a trade.

• BigMamaTEA says:

eh smiley, just swallow, don’t chew! I spent roughly two years reading/collecting/researching every book, document, and film I could get my hands on. {have had cold anger for a LONG time}

• TwoLaine says:

You don’t even have to leave your branch in the Treehouse to check if your local library has the books you want. Just go to Worldcat. IF the book isn’t available at your local library, it will tell you the nearest location. Worldcat will help you have it sent to your location in reserve for you. Just sit back and drink your coffee, tea or hot chocolate while you wait, and you’ll get an email letting you know when it is ready for pick-up. THEN you can also tell them they ought to order it for everyone! Don’t forget to tell them that all proceeds go to charity!

There’s also an App for that!

• Thank you. I’ll be heading to the library this weekend.

• Bert Darrell says:

It’s Michael Isikoff (Uncovering Clinton)

• Curry Worsham says:

ICYDK: Barbara Olson was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77 en route to a taping of Bill Maher’s television show Politically Incorrect when it was flown into the Pentagon in the September 11 attacks. Her original plan had been to fly to California on September 10, but delayed until the next morning so that she could wake up with her husband (Ted Olson) on his birthday, September 11. (Wikipedia)

• ctdar says:

I remember that, I did not realize his birthday is September 11. For those that may not know Ted Olson, Solicitor General, represented Bush in the 2000 contested election and why everyone knew his name and hers as she was a well known conservative political commentator.

• longiron2 says:

He is also releasing a book in January about the Bushes or should we say the HOUSE of BUSH.

6. They created quite a mess at Andrew Jackson’s first inauguration too. Happy New Year

• TheFenian says:

Clueless Carl is trolling again. Tell us Carl, are you the least bit embarrassed when you pay for groceries with an EBT card ?

• KBR says:

Carl, trashing the White House has nothing to do with any other inauguration.
      It has to do with Clinton hate and disrespect of the White House and the US citizens who were their landlords.

• KBR says:

Your Miami-nasty self should stay off CTH.

• wondering999 says:

Disagree, KBR. Carl should say what he has to say — and his comments should be responded to. When I was younger, I had been trained to ignore signs of disrespect or hostility, and to pretend that everyone had my best interests at heart (even when they didn’t). It was a sort of misguided Christianity/Judaism denial version of positive thinking.

After I became a parent/grownup I couldn’t continue the Head in the Sand routine. Other lives depended on my accurate assessments of danger. — I read quite a bit and pay attention to the news, but I had never heard about this vandalizing of the White House, removing “Ws” from keyboards, juvenile destruction that says quite a lot about the crew who did it. People with this vandalizing mindset (not just the figureheads but also their staff and supporters) are not qualified to lead, and should not be put into positions of power. If you approve of the Clinton & Staff’s actions, Carl, that tells me how much power I should entrust with you (not much).

• nyetneetot says:

“They created quite a mess at Andrew Jackson’s first inauguration too. …”

The Clintons again?!? Those bastards!

• Totally Domestic says:

The reason the people over ran the WH in Andrew Jacksons inaug was because they loved him, a man of the people. A great General.
      As was custom in those days,
      the WH was open to the public to come meet & greet their newly elected prez. & they came in droves to give him & Mrs Jackson WELL WISHES.

Nothing like the Clintons TRASHING THE WH & stealing fm Af1!!!
      Get a life troll.

• irvingtwosmokes says:

I know one half of my ancestors didn’t think to highly of him.

• Deb says:

This is exactly what the troll was looking for. Someone to defend Jackson, who they see as a total racist, therefore painting the CTH as racist.

It’s a common smear tactic they use. It also has the benefit of changing the subject, to get us arguing about people who lived over 100 years ago instead of discussing the current batch running for office.

And by the way, Jackson wasn’t as racist as FDR, not by a long shot.

• Martin says:

Stop trolling.

• RINOKiller says:

Hey buddy,

you’re on the wrong site

Now vamoose!

• Racine Thyme says:

Carl, Clintons creating a mess at Andrew Jackson’s inauguration was their first trial run.

• marierogers says:

there a re plenty of lib rags where they would welcome your crap!
      TRUMP will TRIUMPH!!!

• ZZZ says:

But that was the populace that was allowed in…not the outgoing president, his wife, and staff.
      And I do not think it was intentional vandalism…more like partying, celebrating, type trashing.
      The practice was stopped after that year.

7. hocuspocus13 says:

The Clinton Dy”nasty” in all its Glory

HAPPY NEW YEAR 💋

8. Chokingkojack says:

Taken from a piece published today in HuffPo but Chris Weigert:

“Hillary Clinton is one of the oldest candidates for president America has ever had. She had a health problem just as she was ending her stint at the State Department. It is impossible to predict if such an event could happen again to her, but campaigning for president is a very stressful endeavor. Viable presidential candidates have been taken out of the running previously in American politics solely for health problems (or even the perception of health problems by the public), so this could be disastrous if it happens during a public event.

If Hillary Clinton collapsed at the podium — on camera — while giving a speech in mid-October, Donald Trump will certainly not be shy about ripping into Clinton for her “weakness” (as he would surely put it). A perceived health problem might just hand the election to Trump, although with this one the timing might be key. Clinton’s campaign hasn’t really been adversely affected by what happened three years ago, so it’s impossible to say how this could affect her overall chances. But if it did happen, the closer it happened to the election, the worse it would be for her.”

The above refers to Hillary Clinton but my guess is one of the little things Dem. operatives have in store for Trump is to arrange a way to force Trump to faint on stage, on-camera. Or to arrange worse than that…

Trump’s health will then be called in to question, the lay public’s confidence shaken, while Hillary will seem comparatively consistent and healthy throughout the campaign and may, thus, prevail. If I was Trump, I wouldn’t do a thing on the trail unless the environment I’m in is 110% sanitized 24/7/365 and I can be assured of no contact with outsiders or unknowns. I wouldn’t allow anybody to touch or breath on me. Bizarre I know. But better to be bizarre and win than slack and lose due to dirty tricks.

• R-C says:

You seem…concerned

I’m sorry; I think you are way off base with this. Not only has Trump released his spotless medical records, but he has also demonstrated his stamina by setting a campaign tempo that people half his age are struggling to endure. It seems as though you are ‘stretching’ to find non-existent boogeymen in the closet. Clinton operatives finding a way to make Trump ‘faint on stage’? Please.

IMO, you are giving ‘Team Clinton’ WAY too much credit, where such credit is not warranted. (If Hillary had the ability to do that sort of KGB-level skullduggery, one B.H. Obama would never have beaten her 8 years ago.) Hillary Clinton is neither omniscient, nor omnipotent. Stripped of her dem party shields, Hillary is nothing; a cipher; insignificant. And ‘exhausted’. Hillary is too tired to campaign, even. She’s ‘phoning in’ her candidacy, and here you are, ready to ascribe to her almost cartoon-like ‘super villain’ powers.

Relax. Trump has a handle on his own campaign, and the Trump’s US Secret Service detail (almost certainly the only sub-section of USSS section whose morale is “high”), has his back.

• auscitizenmom says:

This is so right on. But, I have to tell you I laughed at this: “he has also demonstrated his stamina by setting a campaign tempo that people half his age are struggling to endure.” I laughed not because it is wrong, but there have been so many complaints in the comments here that it is hard for us to even keep up reading about what he is doing, much less doing it.

• Totally Domestic says:

Before you all under estimate the Clinton’s dirty tricks, I recommend you watch: Clinton’s Circle of Power by Larry Nichols. I have that video, but u can watch it on You Tube.

• Totally Domestic says:

Hurry before this is taken down

• BigMamaTEA says:

TD, I will add…..But better hurry, already finding youtube vids, no longer available on youtube. The purge begins.

I think there are enough of us that have copies of more than Larry Nichols’ movie. Have to figure out how to have a “movie night” at the tree. Ms. Wee, can make s’mores, and I’ll bring the movies, and somebody can make popcorn! {not kidding! grin!}

• Chokingkojack says:

Wise man. I do have the highest respect for the Clintons and their allies — both domestic AND foreign. It doesn’t mean I like or support the Clintons, though. It means I take the Clintons extremely seriously, particularly regarding the plausible, conceivable ways that they might influence the outcome of this election in their favor.

Fail to do so at your own peril, Mr Trump and other GOP candidates. Can’t say I didn’t warn you…

• Deb says:

You sound like a concern troll who doesn’t know his audience. None of us would be here if we weren’t aware of how dirty and connected the Clintons are.

9. don welch says:

the people who don’t care about this are the very ones who will vote for her, just as they voted for obama twice.

• smiley says:

birds of feather

• KBR says:

The people who will vote for her will not read any of this.

• Notmeagain says:

No, they won’t. Someone has to rub the media’s nose in it so they are forced to talk about it, then it will trickle down to a few. I hope the day of vengeance is coming but unfortunately spoiling the WH is small potatoes compared to more pressing problems.

• auscitizenmom says:

I wish the National Enquirer and the Globe could get and publish pictures of the damage. That would reach a whole group of people who probably don’t read here, but care about the Kardashians.

• lilbirdee'12 says:

IMO, the kind of folks that watch/care about the Kardashians…could care less about our White House or the country for that matter.

• auscitizenmom says:

I can’t really argue with you about that. :) I just thought, since many of them have opinions, they might see it in those rags when they won’t watch the news.

• Dixie says:

If they don’t see it any other way, maybe they would read it while standing in line at the grocery store.

• Totally Domestic says:

You can thank GWB for sweeping this trashing under the rug.
          He had a golden opportunity to expose this Evil Duo and passed.
          Love those Bushes/sarc

• margarite1 says:

I have a lot less respect for W than I did when I voted for him. He has consistently let America trashing people just go about their business and he’s kept his mouth shut. He said “Obama deserves my silence”. WHAT???? IF, and I do mean IF, Obama is an American then he is a traitor. A traitor deserves silence from the former POTUS?

Jesse Jackson said at least one useful thing: “stay outta da Bushes”.

Trump is a million times better than the Bushs…he tells it like it is…whether the powerful like it or not.

• KitKat says:

I bet there are a lot of people who would vote for her that don’t know about it, and would not vote for her if they did know about it.

• Bart Manson says:

A lot of new voters who are too young to know much about the Clintons are voting this time. They’ve never heard the stories, or heard greatly sanitized versions only.

Trump will make sure this whole new generation of voters gets to hear what the Clintons are really about. Many may still vote for Hillary, but I imagine a fairly sizeable number may not.

10. Mike says:

With all the Middle East and African elements, I won’t be surprised if a Pres Trump et al find campfire pits and camel/cow dung in the (formerly) White Hut after transition. Similar to post decolonization, the former grand houses of whites in Africa and the ME.

Hey, I might not be surpised if they found signs of human sacrifice…

11. archer52 says:

What is truth? It is what they tell us it is. We see the “Clinton Family” walking along with Bill and Hill and their daughter and her husband with the grand-kids all happy and normal, when NONE of that is true!

I saw the pic and asked the obvious “Where’s Bill’s long time mistress? Where’s the ‘energizer bunny’?”

Apparently, there are articles and pics and interviews outlining the long time relationship between them. In fact, the people who know Bill and Julie say they are very happy together and she’s actually a normal, nice person, unlike crazy mad Hillary! His friends are happy for him. But what happens when HRC comes back into town?

It seems the one SS crew guarding the incoming “shrew missile” gives a heads up to the one guarding Bill the “screw missile” and they all scramble. The guys at the house hustle off the mistress and clean up so when HRC comes in she isn’t confronted openly with his cheating.

They all remember the last time HRC got mad about his cheating in the WH and tried to brain him with a lamp! Can you imagine trying to explain that to your boss?

“Well, I know we should have stepped in, but frankly it seemed he was doing okay, ducking and weaving…until she threw that high fast slider using the lamp! Yeah, I know the doctors are saying serious brain damage, but come on, he’s a democrat, I mean, where’s the starting point to assess that? Isn’t being a democrat sort of, well, the definition of brain damage? A sort of a sliding scale thing?… Yes sir, I’ll be clearing out my locker. So my new assignment is Barrow Alaska huh…because you don’t have an exchange program with the Russians involving Siberia? Funny. I’ll stop by Walmart on the way home and get some thermals. Thanks boss.”

• TheFenian says:

Hillary was not angry at her serial sexual abuser husband because he “cheated” on her. She was angry that he was careless and it became public knowledge that might damage her future viability for public office. You cannot view what took place in the context of a husband and wife. They are political partners. Bill has girlfriends, it’s well documented, Hillary has girlfriends, this too is well documented. The documentation, which is irrefutable, dates back to the 1970s and their “political partnership” in Arkansas.

It was the press that spun Hillary as a victimized wife, and she went with that narrative because it worked for her. If it had been to her advantage to divorce him she would have done so. Their “marriage” is a partnership and in this they are equals. Never underestimate their lust for power.

• marierogers says:

..she is certainly not “busty”.. needs to fix her turkey neck.
      and since this is in the press, is not hitlery aware?
      just think, none of this might have become fodder if only hitlery had not uttered that word. ..sexism!

12. R-C says:

“We tend to value only that which we have earned. The Clintons have never ‘earned’ anything without graft and corruption.

• El Torito says:

Which is exactly why the “everyone deserves a house” bubble under Obama/Clinton failed. After 7 years, our neighborhood is finally starting to recover. Glad the banks are requiring a health % down for financing.

• El Torito says:

healthY % down…

• R-C says:

I’m glad your neighborhood is finally recovering. I was wondering if that could ever happen, after Obama & Dodd-Frank.

(I still maintain that all 3 deserve to be tossed into the clink. Dodd & Frank should be made to spend the rest of their declining years incarcerated in a US penitentiary.

13. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

This is a good reminder of what the Clinton’s did when they left, actually I had forgotten that miserable act. I wonder if the Obama’s will do the same thing?

14. froggielegs says:

Seems to be an awful lot of empty beer and wine bottles/cans left behind in many offices. Geez sounds like it was all just one big office party the whole time they were in there. And I’m grossed out by the “sticky substance” and cigar burns on desks. Sorry I had to say it.

15. H Hutto says:

The Clinton bunch did a number on the White House, mostly things that a broom and bottle of Mr. Clean would fix. The stain and stench imposed by the current occupants, with grandma, is going to be much harder to clean up.

16. maggiemoowho says:

I think the Clintons destroyed everything that could possible be contaminated with Billy’s DNA. Who knows the number or women(or men) he had and where he had them. Hopefully any cigars left behind were contained in a biohazard bag, anyone who smoked one had a 50/50 chance of getting a bad case of herpies. The Clintons are disgusting and annoying.

17. H Hutto says:

In reference to a couple of post about Hillary, does anybody get the idea that she is just posing to run, only to drop out at the last moment and give the Dem Party over to someone else. Say, Mooch for instance. Democrats have run Dead people before, and then assigned the win to another after election. Thinking Hawaii here couple years ago.
    OK, I will go set in the corner for a while.

• KBR says:

H Hutto, get out of that corner right now!
      I have been saying this for months. She is a front for the unannounced VP she will have to choose: she is dying or else she will be said to have died of “natural causes.” Her for now unknown VP is the real dem candidate. A Muslim possibly, Muslim-controlled definitely.

• Betty says:

That might be true. The Clintons may have met up with someone more then they are and are being forced into this sham. That could explain Hillary’s epic disaster of proclaiming her campaign theme is the war on women and announcing Bill as her secret weapon, then calling Donald Trump a sexist. Not to mention Hillary reminding everyone of her Benghazi-video-lies by charging that Donald Trump is being used by ISIS to make videos to recruit retarded suicide assassins.

Far-fetched I know, not done for patriotism but if they are completely trapped they be motivated by vengefulness to destroy the democrat party. Or maybe they were scheduled to throw the election to Jeb, and have to stay on course in case the traitors in the GOPe yet manage to steal the nomination for Jeb.

• John Galt says:

Trump just talks about the war on women. Bill is a front line soldier with decades of experience. :)

• TrumpFanGirl says:

but –IT’S HER TURN!! …cackle, cackle, cackle

• BigMamaTEA says:

but it’s her turn Yes, D’s & R’s have both been doing that for a long time.

That could explain Hillary’s epic disaster of proclaiming her campaign theme is the war on women and announcing Bill as her secret weapon, then calling Donald Trump a sexist. Not to mention….. Hilldabeast has absolutely nothing to run on. (Former 1st lady? Disaster – Hillarycare. Senate career? Meh! Authored 5 “rename post office” type of bills, sold favorable votes for $$$ to the Foundation. Secretary of State career? Disaster. Benghazi.)

Bill is the only Clinton who has the ability to charm people. Hilldabeast only has lust for power and money. Rumor is NO ONE, not even their friends, likes Beastie’s personality except a few, choice, sorority sisters she still hangs on to. Bill can be a charmer apparently. Although, the older he gets, and the more that has been exposed of their schemes/dreams, some do tend to shy away .

• TheFenian says:

The only way Hillary leaves this race is if she dies. There is NO WAY she will drop out. Even were she to have another stroke, they will find a way to cover for her. Her lust for power is unequalled in American history. As long as she is breathing, even if helped by a ventilator, she WILL see this through.

If she were to win the general (do to massive voter fraud) and become mentally incapacitated due to another stroke, we will have another Woodrow Wilson situation on our hands with Bill & Huma assuming the roles of Edith Wilson. The VP would NOT assume office.

• Malatrope says:

Even if she out-and-out died they’d wire her up with servo-mechanisms and keep the charade going for years.

• BigMamaTEA says:

TheFenian, I think you are right on. Otherwise, why would she run? In her autobiography after they left the White House, she states that since she was 12 years old, she has wanted to be the first woman president. She (Beastie) could have gone off and retired with her ill-gotten gains, and lived a life of rich and famous, without all of the blow-back that is going to hit her, not only from her early past, but clearly through her Senate seat, and Sec’y of State debacles.

• auscitizenmom says:

You are not the only one thinking along those lines. Only, I lean toward she is seriously running but the WH has other plans for an actual candidate like you suggested at the end.

• PatriotKate says:

I have been speculating for months that Hillary will not be the nominee and I’m surprised I have not seen it mentioned more frequently here.

I believe that the Democrats will hold off as long as possible for the ousting of Hillary. They will use a health issue as the reason she gracefully withdraws – and, since there do appear to be real health concerns, it will be plausible and easily exploited as truth.

Then, the savior/white knight Biden will step in “for the good of the country and party.” Remember, they have portrayed him sympathetically since Beau died and it’s not public knowledge that his other son is reaping the benefits in the Ukraine.

He’ll likely bring Elizabeth Warren forward immediately as a running mate. Hillary already has the super delegates locked up, so actuall voting doesn’t matter much anyway. She’ll designate those to Biden. All of her cooperation will be done in order to keep her out of jail.

They will wait as long as possible, because they will want to ride on the emotional aspect and potential excitement to rally their base, which until that time has not existed, except for the idiots who support the Socialist/Communist Bernie Sanders. The base of the Democrat party will be relieved that they actually have someone to vote for, since they could never get excited about Hillary.

What I wonder is has Trump factored in this possibility? I sure hope so. I think he needs to start somehow bringing some of this to the forefront before it happens, if that’s possible. Frankly, I think Biden has Dementia and we know that Elizabeth Warren is wacko.

• testpointwp says:

Dictators (Algeria, Equatorial Guinea, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE and many others) have contributed millions to the Clinton foundation. They expect payback and the consequences, if she drops out, could be quite severe.

If Hillary gets elected, the Clinton foundation will be over flowing with money as the money spigots from these third world dictators are turned full on.

Therefore, there is both a stick and a carrot for Hillary to stay in the race.

18. ctdar says:

Carter Admin left a clean up job too, p207

19. pyromancer76 says:

I am concerned about the vile passions this necessary and reasonable and setting-the-record straight post unleashes. It can free up years of persecutory anxiety that lead to one outlet for paranoid projections. The vile and treasonous Clintons — L’il Abner Arkansas types — are no more dangerous than those within both Bush Administrations who were leading us to One World Globalization. I could go on and on — these are the people who latched onto the perfect-swoon of Obama and used his marxist/islamist (half-African American “dreams of my father”) to feather their nests way beyond what the Clinton’s are capable of. It actually seems like one big cabal, a very, very, dangerous one. My caution don’t give it all up in a great release of relief on the dastardly Clintons. Set the record straight and keep the Anger Cold, Cold, Cold.

• Notmeagain says:

Hey! L’il Abner was a pure innocent lamb! The one Mammy Yokum always went to when she needed a drop of innocent blood for seeing into the future. And even though less saintly, her motto was “Good is better than evil, because it’s nicer.”

• Malatrope says:

Hah! I hadn’t heard that one. I think Mel Brooks must have been aware of it when he wrote Spaceballs: “Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!”

• smiley says:

true comment.
      no fan of the bushes here but they never trashed the White House.
      something about this other duo, however, that’s more pathological, more venal.
      more crooked.
      more seedy.
      squalid.

20. Maggie says:

Also, Donald should mention how when Clintons were in power they ‘sold’ stays in the Lincoln Bedroom and plots in the Arlington cemetery – they did some shameful things between them.

• BigMamaTEA says:

…..and sold technology secrets to the Chinese, and pocketed the $$$$. (Like it was theirs to sell!)

Their pattern repeats and repeats over their entire lives, starting even before they got married.

21. be says:

I remember they also took what wasn’t nailed down off Air Force One? that flew them out. Maybe it wasn’t called One on their way out. Pictures of them going off in a station wagon with curtains flapping in the back window. They didn’t go home they went to NYC to use those people ..

22. be says:

Re Hillary, Queen of Mean VP pick: “Hillary Clinton Vice President Candidate Choices: Julian Castro ‘First’ Option on Clinton’s VP List, Says Henry Cisneros” This is who I think she will pick and Obama picked it for her. She will do as Obama asks to keep from going to jail over her emails.
    The link is where I got that statement from, Latin Post .. barely worth clicking lol

23. tellthetruth2016 says:

I thought from a special I watched hosted by Brett Hume that the Clintons and Bushes call each other “my brother from another mother”. They were that close………WOW, just WOW

24. joanfoster says:

Why didn’t the GSA sue members of this administration for damages. It would have been clear to them who occupied the damaged offices. Maybe start with Huma and George S.

25. Jason says:

Another thing about the Hillary that I wasn’t taught in my civics class

Hillary Clinton Refuses To Apologize For Laughing About 12-Year-Old Rape Victim She Maligned In Court

26. bitterlyclinging says:

“Watter’s World’s” revelations on voter’s aptitude is a staple on the “O’Reilly Factor”
    There was a legitimate reason the Founders, in the beginning, restricted the privilege of voting to the country’s property holders.
    If your were such a dolt that your only possessions were the rags that covered your nakedness, you had no business casting a ballot that decided the future of this nation.
    The Founders were keenly aware of just how fragile this brave, new, experiment, Democracy, was.
    We’ve gotten exceedingly arrogant in our stupidity as we, as a nation, matured. Electing folks like Jerry Brown, Bill deBlasio, and Barack Obama, who was likely on the verge on climbing into that milk and Fruit Loop filled bath tub with Glozelle Greene, just to titillate his supporters, are prime examples of that arrogance and stupidity.

27. Nope2GOPe says:

Not only that, they sold us down the river to China… What a mess! This family is a national train wreck!

28. MfM says:

So how did the Bush folk leave the White House and offices?

• be says:

They left Obama a 900 billion dollar slush fund. Thus no budget for his term until now and the new Ryan budget sinks the boat full of everything Obama wanted. No budget leaves the House with no recourse on the purse strings. No line to cut funding on. The way I understand it.. They ( W ) gave us John Roberts who was cheered. Later showed his vulnerability when Obamacare was on the line. Not sure what they had on him .. had to be something when they said its not a tax and he let it skate since it was a tax. W another disappointment.

29. Ono says:

The people of China prior to the Clinton administration were all riding bicycles and dressed like Bruce Lee. If you wanted to open a factory in China, using slave labor and toxic materials, without and safeguards or restrictions, you went to see Bill…With a check made out to his favorite Charity…The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering machine.

Selling Technology to a foreign (communist) nation could be considered a traitorous act!

30. KitKat says:

If anyone is wondering which side is the malicious side, here’s graphic evidence. No person with a modicum of good in their soul would do such things. Trump obviously respects beautiful surroundings, and I know that he respects the White House in its architectural and historical imports, therefore I hope he makes a HUGE public issue out of these contemptible, disgusting and malicious actions.

31. Lou says:

they’re scum, but I have to admit I laughed when they removed the W key from the computers.

• KitKat says:

I wonder how much that funny little joke cost in dollars.

• Malatrope says:

Keyboards are cheap. But to any thinking person, it spoke volumes about the kind of people they were.

• wondering999 says:

We have hordes of mentally ill homeless people roaming our towns and cities with insufficient oversight, shelter and medication. Our veterans aren’t properly cared for. There are hungry children in schools that deny meals to students whose parents were incompetent to fill out necessary paperwork. There is not enough funding to fulfill genuine human needs, and no excuse for waste of tax dollars to indulge affluenza teen antics.

I’m not amused, Lou, because there are desperate people who need help and aren’t getting it, while social idiots pi$$ away the tax dollars that could have helped. There’s a two-year waiting list for the local veteran’s home, and most of the nursing homes have insufficient CNAs to get the job done…. but there’s money for irresponsible morons to vandalize public property?

32. georgiafl says:

Bill Clinton’s perjury shows how much he respects the law.
    Hillary lied and stole documents during the Watergate investigation.
    They continued the same behaviors unto the present.

They are never to be trusted in office again!!

Moreover, they should be on trial for all their crimes.

33. Cry and Howl says:

Reblogged this on Cry and Howl and commented:

This is a very timely post over at The Last Refuge. We’re always hearing, “Respect the office of the presidency.” The White Trash who occupied the White House wants back in. I don’t think we should let them.

34. Dixie says:

That was the most redundant and verbose report ever, however it was just like everything else the government does. It was obviously done reluctantly and under duress and the author went to great lengths to protect the perpetrators, to the point of being petty.

The status and stature of the positions held by the white house residents and office staff should be above behavior such as this. It is disappointing and outrageous, both the departing behavior and the report itself.

If this sort of behavior happened in the corporate business world, there would be some prices ($) to pay, and rightfully so.

35. surakvulcan says:

I remember this quite well. I have always been disturbed by Bush’s refusal to prosecute these acts of wanton vandalism of our government property. I attribute this refusal to Bush’s Christian charity. As Trump pointed out, however, a nation without laws is not a nation.

36. Donald Joy says:

Jack Cashill just published the artile linked below, and Sundance/CTH made the top ten:

THE OUTSTANDING CULTURAL WARRIORS OF 2015

Sundance

“Sundance and the blogging collective at the Conservative Treehouse are, hands down, America’s best crime reporters. They deconstruct criminal cases with all the tools the social media make available and without the major media’s crippling bias. They likely saved George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson from prison, and may do the same for the Baltimore Six.”

• pyromancer76 says:

Jack Cashill is also one of those patriotic warriors, investigative reporters, for America. He was onto Obama from the first, to the best of my recollection.

• NCPatrick says:

Oh how wonderful!! We are so proud of you, Sundance, and recognize what a fearless brilliant warrior you are. We have all learned so much from your wise teaching. It is very nice to be recognized as “America’s best crime reporters.” I totally agree and bless the day Rush Limbaugh mentioned this site on his show and I immediately went in search. What if I’d never found the Conservative Treehouse? I don’t even like to think about it. Happy new year all of you crime reporters!

37. marierogers says:

from cnn.com
    Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents
    Must perform 100 hours of community service
    Thursday, September 8, 2005; Posted: 5:16 p.m. EDT (21:16 GMT
    WASHINGTON (CNN) — Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them.

Berger must perform 100 hours of community service and pay the fine as well as $6,905 for the administrative costs of his two-year probation, a district court judge ruled

• wondering999 says:

The documents were about terror threats to the Millenium Celebration, and 9/11?
      The article muddies the information, claiming that copies were returned. Were they “doctored”? And what’s this with “disappearing” information and documents? National Alzheimer’s strikes again… memory holes

• BigMamaTEA says:

IMO, that was an extreme measure( stealing documents from the Archives) therefore, the documents Sandy Burglar swiped were NOT terror threats to yr2000 or 9/11. “Threats” are nothing. Now, evidence that there was some kind of solid proof that was kept from the People, that Clinton refused to do what was necessary to PREVENT 9/11 or something that could CONVICT Clinton of something he did, or did not do…..THAT is what was in Burglar’s pants and socks.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Wonder if he did that? You know he passed about a month or so ago.

38. Jett Black says:

When Shrub didn’t prosecute and purge the administration fully of Clintonistas, I knew then we had another weak, inadequate, incompetent POTUS, though I thought he was at least one with some Christian principles. On a personal level, he may have and have had Christian principles, but now, more and more what is revealed is that, as a politician, he and many before and after were not so much weak, inadequate, and incompetent in what they did, because it was what their masters wanted them to do. They were weak, inadequate, and incompetent, because they did not stand up for the USA, her citizens, and true allies against to those who claimed to be their masters.

39. Finally the Clintons will be asked to account for their corruption! Too bad the government officials responsible for upholding our laws didn’t do their jobs. Donald Trump will be doing that for all of us. I hope this reign of lawlessness ends with Trump!

40. Tiger.red says:

I don’t think Bill Clinton would be a viable candidate post-Google. The number of his women accusers for sexual assault is overwhelming. Cosby couldn’t survive it and neither would Clinton.

Blowing up Bill Clinton today only requires an opposing candidate who, like Trump, isn’t afraid to “go there” over the ojections of the media.

41. Burnt Toast says:

“A stu3 phone41 in the First Lady’s office was left open with the key in it.”

That should be “STU-III”, a piece of TS Crypto gear left unsecured. Wikipedia has a good enough article on the STU.

Hillery was slopping back then too.

42. Attorney says:

Trash.

43. Veritas says:

Watch what Obama steals from the WH and how his staff treatthe spaces they occupy.

Any bets that the damages far exceed what the Clintionistas did?

44. They (Clintons) left a trail of destruction in their path. If you don’t remember, a LONG line of dead bodies: http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz3vsV48PCv

45. michael frazier says:

“…A friend who worked in the Whitehouse said: ” …Hillary pulled and twisted not one but two irreplaceable Sconces from the walls of The Whitehouse when leaving,
    Given to President George Washington as a gift…” He mentions in his writings “…how I treasure such thoughtful gifts..” Only a monster like Hillary would tear them out while upset with then President Bill Clinton calling the public nasty verbal names in general he said…” What a disgraceful person.

46. gotham1883 says:

Americans remember the Clintons even if the msm does not. The msm makes itself more and more irrelevant by their own actions. I know of no one who pays any attention to them anymore.