Donald Trump Interviews With Hugh Hewitt and Morning Joe (Videos)….

First Hugh Hewitt discussing upcoming Saturday Night Live appearance:

A snippet from Morning Joe:

The New Radio Campaign Commercials:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Donald Trump Interviews With Hugh Hewitt and Morning Joe (Videos)….

1. Ivehadit says:

Ya know, when I heard Nicole this morning, I said to myself: 1) I seriously doubt that you mother used the word “metric” with you, Nicole…which led to my second thought: OK, so this is part of the establishment attack and narrative/poll manipulation-hang the polls around Donald’s neck, you know the polls that only have 13 people as a sample…
    So obvious, imho.

2. catmom says:

I absolutely love this interview. He has HH eating out of his hand. I cannot wait to watch SNL this weekend and, like HH, I have not watched in years.

• Tonawanda says:

And Hewitt was so hostile just a few weeks ago.

And look at the MSNBC folks talking to DT amiably and respectfully! No other Republican candidate can do this, which is why Trump needs to be the nominee (among many other reasons).

3. LoreneTN says:

The last (and only) time I watched SNL was when Palin was on the show. I’ll be watching Saturday night!

4. justfactsplz says:

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump can work across party lines to get things done. His interview with Hugh Hewitt after the way he talked to Trump is evidence of that. I still haven’t gotten over his snide remarks at the debate.

• oldschool64 says:

Exactly right. Trump isn’t some thin-skinned wuss like the current occupant of the WH. He can deal with a treacherous snake like Hewitt and much much worse.

Trump’s not going to DC to make friends, he’s going there to screw over the same people who have been screwing us for decades. I say Amen to that!

• MTeresa says:

You know, I don’t want Mr. Trump going to DC to “screw over” anyone. I hope he will be going there to right this ship & bring us back to the constitutional republic our founders gave everything to create.

• justfactsplz says:

He will clean house of the D.C. corruption.

• bleep21k says:

Amen! Amen!! I’ve said to as many people as I have been able to Trump is “No sissy azz, metro-sexual, enlightened, new aged puss n boots!”

Time for “real” men to return – my two daughters (24 and 22) laughingly call me male chauvinist, and a cave man – BUT always call me when they have car trouble, or need handy work done, or real life issues – always saying I’m glad your my dad lol!!

They understand simply that there are things I can just do better than they can do.

America will be thanking Trump in the same fashion here real soon…Trump 2016!

5. phil fan says:

Love it. Donald hitting on all fronts = books, ads, extraordinary rallies, SNL, talk radio, TV appearances. An amazing candidate fighting for us and for the US. “The most compelling candidate out there” says SD. So true. Epic. And may the Power of God protect him; May the Pressence of God watch over him.

6. Piper says:

I volunteered to be a delegate for Trump in my home state. I had to look it up on .gov, seemed pretty cut and dried, am I missing something?

7. Piper says:

oh well, I’ll just have to volunteer some other way :), I should’ve looked before I lept…

8. moogey says:

Piper, if you go to the website DonaldJTrump dot com, at the top of his web page is a tab that says “get involved”. If you click on the tab it will take you to a page where you can indicate that you’d like to volunteer, complete the form and the Trump Campaign will contact you about assisting the campaign in your area.

9. NCPatrick says:

I like the new Trump ads and can see they hit all the hot button issues Iowa voters apparently have. My nephew who lives in Cedar Rapids, IA reminded me of the story recently saying Trump spoke to his fans using language of 4th graders, implying that we are too stupid to understand anything more complex. Grrrr.

Read some of the posts at the Treehouse and I believe you will agree we are not uneducated dopes as they want to portray us ..but so what? Isn’t that exactly what Trump brings to us that we like so much? That’s the way Trump thinks and talks: cutting thru the BS to address the country’s problems directly. And doing it with humor and passion.

The “soaring rhetoric” of Obama and so many other Washington pols is totally hot air and lies and I tuned them out about 6 years ago. Bring on those honest short words, Mr Trump. We get it.

• stringy theory says:

Good comments. But the “soaring rhetoric” of Barry comes right off the teleprompter and includes such lofty language as “corpsman.” It is clear to all of us Barry is an uneducated dope who made his way to where he is today thanks solely to his beige color, nothing more.

• SharonKinDC says:

Read an article about communications. Turns out 4/5th grade levels are best for reaching the maximum audience. Many journalists do the same.

10. Tonawanda says:

Is it my imagination, or is it even possible? Trump seems more relaxed and confident day by day.

11. Marie Rogers says:

in view of the carson “stuff” just coming out..will TRUMP bring on an exchange re the pyramids and his so called attacks on friends and family?
    somebody should..i think ole doc is a fraud and a faker!

12. charliewalksonwater says:

3 billion dollar bombers? Probably get 10 for the price of 1 in Trumps military.

13. Deserttrek says:

hewit is a jerk ….. so is ANYBODY who uses _phobia. no such thing as homophobia, islamophobia, africanamericans or any other politically correct twisting of the language. it shows a lack of understanding of how the left has taken over.

• a perfect example of how THEY take words, add their own meanings to further their agenda, and naive people start using them, not even realizing that be even using them they are promoting that agenda, even validating it.

the latest being “illegal immigrant” to describe illegal aliens and foreigners illegally in the country is a perfect example.

THEY are even trying to change the narrative to cripple law enforcement, create a narrative LAW ABIDING CRIMINAL, as seen with the Ferguson and other cases.

THEY = liberals and anti-American activists.

what’s next? bestiality? “animal lovers?” trust me, if the liberal agenda got its way, that’s where all this is going! THANK GOD FOR THE WAKE UP CALL, his name is DONALD TRUMP!