Monday Open Thread – October 26th

tomb of the unknown - memorial dayOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

533 Responses to Monday Open Thread – October 26th

1. Europe is now experiencing Joel Chapter 2, first half. It was never about locusts.

We’re experiencing it, too, only they’re being flown and bused to each of our states, like Johnny Appleseed.

And in a couple of years, they all get to bring 8 family members in.

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

Embrace what’s coming. Because — here it comes. My little resort town will undoubtedly have a large well-attended, paid-for-by-government mosque and a vastly increased rape-rate in just a couple years.

2. taqiyyologist says:

Unchain me, O spam filter!

3. Doodahdaze says:

Levin is after Romney too.

4. Doodahdaze says:

The criminal corrupt Uniparty is about to pass a 2 year budget. This will give them nothing at all to do until after the election. Except pass laws to screw us over. Time for the Pitchforks and Torches, and Tar and Feathers.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Boy, if that doesn’t show Boehner’s attachment to Obie, I don’t know what will.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Any volunteers to dig into this?

• Sandra says:

How can they admit 70,000 “refugees” on top of all of the other people who come into the country? 70,000 per year is 191 PER DAY. It’s impossible for them to vet so many people. We’re so screwed. Obama and the others in favor of this invasion are all traitors.

• Dixie says:

BMT, thank you for posting that. You know I’ll dig into it and make myself more miserable but I don’t know what to do with whatever I find. I exhausted myself over everything else you’ve provided and thought I was making some headway, but nada, nothing…..just apathetic people who don’t really care. At least in my area anyway.

People and neighbors too busy partying and enjoying the last days of summer to be concerned about serious stuff like that. Walking jogging running pushing baby carriages putting boats in the water taking boats out of the water and what do I spy in the middle of all this?…….a young man with a trimmed mustache and scraggly beard halfway down his chest, putting a really big boat in the water with a young lady companion wearing the skimpiest bikini I’ve ever seen which seems completely out of character for a muslim….but then I don’t guess he could make her wear a burka on the boat as that would be too obvious. I think it’s too late. It began last January and we can’t stop it now.

But seriously, thank you anyway.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Dixie, when I post something like that, usually, I’d like somebody to read it and summarize it into say 10 pages of the most important. Most of those reports are so full of fluff ; but, there are always keys pieces of info in all of them.

Things are coming “fast and furious” {I crack myself up!} there are only so many hours available to READ.

Any report you’re interested in digging in to, just summarize it, and make it 5-10 pages instead of 80 – 100,00 or whatever.

BUT, do not make yourself sick over it. Just pick the meat out of it and report it back here.

love ya, Dixie!

5. Lea says:

da be blud brodders,now.

6. Any Treepers ever listen in on Clark & Dawe? Pretty Hilarious stuff, (but serious), makes you think.. On the Iraq War..

7. lilbirdee'12 says:

Our Heavenly Father, Your children come to you tonight to ask for healing and peace throughout our country so that we may return to being One Nation Under God. Guide us to be leaders in Your Kingdom, spreading Your love and salvation to all. Forgive us our sins and deliver us from evil. Lord, we ask for a blanket of protection over all our troops and law enforcement who serve to defend and protect us. Bless our representatives with the strength and wisdom they need to achieve the path You have chosen for us.

Please place Your Guardian Angels of Protection around Donald Trump as he seeks to lead America back to You.

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.

Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

8. Sandra says:

I was just watching bull riding (PBR) and although the judges weren’t as impressed I love me some Air Time! He came out of the gate and lept about 4 feet into the air, kicking his legs out like a Lipizzan stallion. lol

• Sandra says:

Oops, that’s a 2014 picture, this is apparantly a signature Air Time move that he repeats! Hahaha!

• wondering999 says:

Dang. crazy boys! way to get hurt!

but went and googled and the YouTube of AirTime is pretty amazing.
        learn something here every day! Thanks

• Sandra says:

I’m wondering if I was watching a 2014 event. Here’s a video of top 2014 bulls and Air Time is in it. At 3;28 they do a slo mo, and an amazing leap is at 3:33. It’s just like the one I saw, it was so bizarre, like he was suspended in the air.

• Sandra says:

According to the CBS Sports Network web site, the event I saw was the PBR Built Ford Tough Series World Finals from 10/25/15. OK, then that is a signature Air Time move. I wish I could find a video of this most recent event.

9. texan59 says:

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to share this news. My cousin’s daughter, Laura Schwendemann was found earlier today. It was not a story-book ending however. Please pray for the family in their time of grief. Rest in Peace sweet girl. 😦

10. sandraopines says:

We had a discussion several times about Dr C purchasing Facebook Likes. I found an article that was written about what we observed. Thought I would share it here. https://mediamassdeception.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/did-gop-candidate-dr-ben-carson-buy-some-of-those-facebook-page-likes-after-the-second-debate/