Best Agitprop of The Week…

This may well be the best agitprop of the month.  Deserves recognition:

Hillary Clinton A pansuit orange

Via Springers Blog

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Best Agitprop of The Week…

1. czarowniczy says:

Ohhhhh PUUUHHHHHHLLLLEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE! I barely have that mental vision of her in Spanx contained, now I have to deal with the one of her in the union suit. Have yo no mercy?

2. boojum says:

Captures the mentality perfectly, but Malcolm McDowell was prettier.

3. joshua says:

OMG……I can hear Beethoven’s Ninth in the background watching video of email servers, stealing white house furniture, stoned during Bengazi murderous attacks…..noooooooooooooo

4. TwoLaine says:

That looks like a really fun Halloween outfit for Shrillary. I think it would couple well with a Monica in a blue dress, once a YUGE Favorite in Halloween Costumes for Men and woMen. Maybe Monica has some handcuffs she can bring along for The Shrill too. 😉

5. springer says:

Thanks Sundance…and thanks for the comments…

6. peachteachr says:

Always surprised by what I find in the tree. Scary stuff. I went to the site to give them some extra eyeballs.

7. Doodahdaze says:

Catch the Witch. I do not get why it is a big deal if the Republicans go after the democrat. That is what they are supposed to do in a 2 party adversarial system. It really is a Witch Hunt. I hope they catch the Witch.

8. texan59 says:

Just threw up in my mouth a lot, lot, lot. 😝😝😝

9. Lea says:

As if there was anything CLOSE to a finger pointing at a Republican, Killary wouldn’t be first in line to yell foul. What a hypocrite.

10. MTeresa says:

I really hope HRC ends up in an orange pantsuit (because orange is the new black, right?). Anyone else would have been in the slammer by now.

But a part of me feels like the Clintons are made of teflon. She will find a way to weasel out of any responsibility and won’t see a day behind bars. God, I hope I’m wrong.

11. tz says:

You need to add strains of Beethoven’s 9th, 2nd movement.
    Maybe Ahmed, the electronic high school student could build her clockwork.

12. Aitch748 says:

Now I’m imagining her gadding about, wearing a top hat, and singing “I’m Singing in the Rain” in her crotchety old mother-in-law voice and cackling while emailing top-secret information from her private server in somebody’s bathroom and plotting to confiscate firearms from every American who never shot anybody in his life.

13. Jaxvillekid says:

Now that’s one scary picture!

14. Mike says:

… still needs a Pinochio nose job…

15. There was me… that is, Hilly.. and me three droogs,.. that is Huma, Willy and .. and.. Ok, two droogs.. but they were really dim..