Donald Trump Interview With Neil Cavuto…

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Donald Trump Interview With Neil Cavuto…

1. NJF says:

I thought this was a solid interview.

2. FireAm 85 says:

Good for Trump, Cavuto was more docile than normal during this interview.

3. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

The only way trump would not be the candidate for the people of the Republican party is if the GOPe changes enough of the rules to make it harder for him to win the nomination. They will also keep as many candidates in the hunt as long as they can to try a dilute the vote to keep him under 50%

• stobberdobber says:

And EVERYONE who hasn’t checked should check their CURRENT rules. The last list I found here said Wisconsin’s primary is a winner take all/most on April 5. NOT so- I found out after double checking due to a post yesterday that it will be a split one on Feb. 16.! SO go ahead and recheck yours.

4. catmom says:

Great interview.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

Our Leader 🇺🇸 Trump

6. justfactsplz says:

I saw this earlier. Donald did great. I can’t hardly stand to watch Cavuto though. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. He is stuffy.

7. I like Neil Cavuto, he’s tough but fair and a smart guy. This is a great interview. Trump really shines through.

8. Thanks for posting! Tweeted the video.

9. Big Jake says:

That comment about ¡Jeb! being unable to put a plant into a crowd of thousands without getting caught was priceless.