Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Which One Of These Signs Will Prevent Another Tragedy Gun Free Zones

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. Pingback: Bumper Sticker Of The Day… | A Conservative Christian Man

2. auscitizenmom says:

#2

3. joshua says:

this one:

4. joshua says:

or this one:

5. Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Related Sign: Gun Free Zone is Next Door

6. Jett Black says:

Door #2 FTW! Now please remind me why this is even a question? (He said rhetorically and with a strong note of sarcasm.)

7. Les says:

I guess I’m being ornery today, but you want the progressive gubm’t teachers to be armed around kids now? I have seen many people rail on about liberal professors and teachers. I’m thinking I don’t want to arm them and train them (AFG and Syria, cough…).

I’m not sure what the answer is to this. So many of the latest generation are ill-behaved and emotionally disturbed I feel at a loss.

When I think of community colleges, I think of Michael Brown being armed sitting a class full of otherwise normal people and I think of professors protesting all weekend then coming in packing on Monday morning.

Can we have it both ways? I’m thinking Brown vs. The Board of Education screwed us for generations to come.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

The answer?
      Maybe something like education vouchers, where the tax dollars follow the kid no matter which school they choose.

That way the parents who prefer a Conservative based education for their kids, where teachers are screened / hired / fired based on merit rather than seniority, and provide a 2nd Amendment based security system, don’t have to pay double (or more) to educate their children.

And the parents wanting a liberal based education, and are happy sending their kids into a potential slaughterhouse just so they can brag about their “inclusiveness” at their next soiree, can have that enjoyment.

• Les says:

Ah, now that’s a good answer. I think I agree. Only problem I can see is parents of the special snowflakes figuring out the good schools aren’t populated by other special snowflakes.

Post-secondary education should go back to being merit-based with behavioral conditions in place.

8. lastConservinIllinois? says:

Neither will prevent, but one will strongly deter.

9. Backspin says:

Neither. Signs prevent nothing. The Resolve to ACT when confronted with evil threats Will.
    Mr. Mintz should get the Medal Of Freedom.

10. myopiafree says:

#2. Teachers should, if they wish, be ENCOURAGED, to use ‘CC’. That would be low cost, and a start towards saving lives.

11. Sam says:

More guns = less crime. Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

12. allhail2 says:

Every time we walk past a gun free zone sign, I point to it and tell my son, “Not any more.”

13. There should be Carry Permits for teachers who will and several guards at each door. In colleges, an adult should be allowed their legally obtained permit and gun whether the college is gun free or not. It may not stop one child from harm but certainly will stop so many at one time. I notice most of these nut jobs aren’t nutty enough to pick a school with guns.

• amwick says:

I had concealed carry permits from 2 states. One as a resident and one as a nonresident. The reason I am mentioning these mundane facts is that CC laws and regulations vary greatly from state to state. It is critical, if this is the choice that you make, to know and understand the laws in your state, as well as any state you visit. That being said, the laws in Oregon with respect to concealed carry (as well as I can understand what I have read) is that for a CC permit holder, it is not illegal to bring a concealed weapon into some posted gun free zones. The posted “gun free zone” in a place, say a community college, means that you could get expelled perhaps, but not arrested. It is confusing, and I think convoluted, but would you rather be armed, and possibly expelled, or a statistic (victim)?

14. Missing bullet holes on the left.

15. czarowniczy says:

Depends – lemme thwack a progressive with each one and see which is substantial enough to inflict common sense