Kindergarten Riot – Miami Parents and Kids Brawl, Police Make Arrests…

Because everyone goes to their kid’s elementary school with a butcher knife prepared to fight a mob of crazed kindergarteners…

NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) — School Police were called to intervene after a fight broke out at a South Florida elementary school between students and parents.

The large fight occurred at West Little River K-8 Center, at 2450 N.W. 84th St., Friday morning.

kindergarten fight

Two adults and four juveniles were taken into custody by Miami-Dade Schools Police. One of the adults has been charged with carrying a weapon on school grounds after officials discovered a butcher knife in her purse. The second adult was charged with aggravated battery. The juveniles have been charged with inciting a riot.

According to officials, eighth grader Jonathan Antoine was attacked Thursday at a nearby park. “When I fell, I scraped [my head] on the thing. Rocks and sand,” he said.

Relatives of both parties involved arrived at the school Friday morning to address the incident and wound up getting into a fight themselves.

Yarixa Rodriguez saw the incident while she was inside the school. “When I was in the office, the lady pushed me, and then she started running inside the office, and she was screaming, ‘Where’s my daughter?'” she said. “She started hitting the walls.”

Betty Bazile, Antoine’s mother, said her son has complained on more than one occasion regarding being bullied. “I found out yesterday by the principal, called me telling me that my son was jumped,” she said. “If he’s being bullied, something should’ve been done before this happened. Parents coming in and fighting in the school? That’s not a good thing at all for the safety of our children.”  (read more with video)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Education. Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to Kindergarten Riot – Miami Parents and Kids Brawl, Police Make Arrests…

1. stevefraser says:

Negros?

2. LEE JAN says:

There really are no words.

3. Ursula says:

No control over emotions and lack of being civilized.

4. MaryfromMarin says:

Perhaps I’m dense today, but “Kindergartners” in the title? What reference am I missing? (Besides pure sarc, which is a bit of a comprehension stretch for me.)

5. 1wanderingtruthseeker says:

Monkey see monkey do. Butcher knives are the biggest homicide tool far out distancing guns. Black women love butcher knives. A black co worker threatened to stab me with a butcher knife on more than one occasion.

6. Sharon says:

One of the mothers commented:

Gee. Ya don’t say.

And – if what she said has to be said, you know we’re in deep bandini.

7. BabyBoomer says:

When is this madness going to stop? The cultural differences between the whites and the blacks are at opposite ends of the continuum. The cultural differences between the Muslims and the blacks, not so much. Our dear leader’s behaviour and attitudes have deepened the divides and the madness is overwhelming any modicum of societal civility. My, oh my. Our POTUS must smile himself to sleep each night.

• chiavarm says:

There aren’t cultural differences between “blacks” and “whites.” There are simply people choosing different lifestyle. Several levels of government is subsidizing this bad behavior, one of them is free education. In the linked article the school has a sign the says free breakfast for everyone. That is a title 1 school so the federal government subsidizes breakfast for the students. Guess what? This provides an incentive for more sponges, “black and white” to attend this school.

Government created this problem, and their “solution” exacerbates the problem they created. Truth be known, their solutions purposely create new problems so they can “solve” those too.

In short, don’t fall for the bait. This is not a “black” vs “white” issue. It is a government vote purchasing scheme gone amuck.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Blistt there aren’t cultural differences.
        Only a fool or a liar would attempt to promote that propaganda.

I am a white boy who grew up in a majority black school system during the 60’s and 70’s, and I am now going on my fifth year (some 30 years later) working a project in inner city chools.

There ARE cultural differences, MAJOR cultural differences.
        And blacks are damn proud of that fact.

• peachteachr says:

There are strong cultural differences. I have lived, taught and shall no doubt die in an area of Georgia that is @ 66% black. We were fully integrated once the laws passed and there are significant cultural differences.
          A school offers free breakfast to all after a high portion of the school’s students are identified as living in poverty, from the 75-85% range. I guess at that point it becomes the fed’s job to feed all free, including teachers. Many times those children of poverty will not eat again until they return to school.
          Many programs are often “cashed in” by the parent/guardian part of the family but meals go directly to the child without giving adults a finger in this pie.

• joshua says:

absolutely their are totally cultural differences….that is why INTEGRATION was stupid rather than Equal Civil Rights only…..the social experimentation ending segregation was a total failure…watch kids today in INTEGRATED schools with many different cultures and races…..they sit together and hang out with their OWN group in the gym, at sports events, after school, and in the cafeteria…..ALWAYS….go check out your OWN schools especially Middle and High Schools…..I spent time there constantly with the public schools in Texas.
          Separate but equal would have been OK, but did not satisfy the liberal left and the black grievance industry as it evolved.

• stella says:

I think it’s more socio-economic differences than race. I see that in my grandson’s group of friends. There are different colors, but they are all from families with college-educated parents in a fairly affluent community.

• Diane says:

Same here, lastconserv. Grew up in Milwauke at the same time as a little shy white blonde hair blue eyed girl…. a magnet for the black girls in gangs.. also some white trash there too that picked me out like a sore thumb.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Interesting times, hey Diane?
            I was in north suburban chicago, I’m sure we had similar experiences.

I went from walking 2 short blocks to my neighborhood grade school, to getting bused to the “rough side of town”.
            Busing began when I started 4th grade.
            Busing continued thru 8th grade, then we were expected to get ourselves to the social experimentation for teens known as high school.

I swore I would never make my kids experience that madness, and that much – if not much else – I accomplished.

• chiavarm says:

Nope there aren’t I have friends that prove your broad brush to be broken. I grew up in Philly, I know the type that you refer, but that is not a “Black” culture that is an intercity culture. Not all “blacks” are like that. So you are wrong deal with it.

• Stephen says:

This is not a “black” vs “white” issue.

Nonsense.

• chiavarm says:

No it is not nonsense. I work with many people that you would say are black. They have an entirely different culture than those I grow up liking amongst.

• There are cultural differences. Culture is an expression of the genetic endowment of the people represented. A pacifistic moral people with a high I.Q. make the Amish or the Chinese or Japanese. Not explorers but highly functional in their own society.

A highly inventive people with a high I.Q. make a culture that praises innovation, aggressiveness and Courage, like Whites. They explore the earth and space and develop vaccines and medical tech.

A violent, low I.Q. people with low ability of impulse control make the people of sub-Saharan Africa or Haiti, who eat the people who bring the medicine, like the Africans did during the Ebola crisis.

8. Daniel says:

The truth about race is racist. I almost wish this story weren’t posted here. That no one is shocked means the value of the story is confirmation bias. If there is a point that we should be getting from it, I guess it’s lost on me. I don’t see the causes being addressed. I don’t see where government which is largely the reason this sort of behavior continues isn’t being charged with this.

In a nation where freedom of association is a constitutional right trampled by civil rights acts, it is precisely the “protected class” status they believe entitles them to do things without consequences. Consequence is interpreted, of course, as racist attacks on their entitlements under their protected class status.

• Part of the problem is that bullying is ignored until someone ends up dead. Sadly, in S. Florida, it’s not just public schools that ignore ‘unstable’ and dangerous student behavior.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Bullying?
        Really?
        Sheesh, we used to bully AND GET bullied, and it sure did USED TO BE a better place to live than nowadays when so many moms are worried about freaking ‘bullying’

• shiloh1973 says:

Back in my day we used to just knock the bully on his keester a couple of times. Guess what? No more bully.

• joshua says:

yep, and the Football Coach was allowed to take you out and paddle the hell out of you then, as well as the school principal…and if you got a paddling at school, your FATHER would give you another when you got home and you got GROUNDED by your parents.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Yep.
            Our Jr High (ML King Jr High) had a black male principal that kept a wooden paddle in his office that – as legend told – had a hole drilled in it for every time he had to use it.
            The holes allowed – it was told – the paddle to gain more momentum as it approached “your sorry *ss”.

Saw some of the ‘toughest’ black kids come out of that office with tears in their eyes.
            Message received, most of us wouldnt test that Principal.

• princeofspace says:

These stories are epidemic – there is no shortage despite how the media cover them up. We have to continue to shine the bright light of truth, regardless of how negative it skews some of our perceptions of a race.

It IS happening and it MUST be called out instead of brushed over or ignored. I’m a mixed puppy, P. Rican and Irish. The Mrs. Is Irish and Black. My 2 kids; as pale and red headed as can be LOL! The stories we could tell…

Let’s just say most of the racist remarks and behavior towards us has come not from whites, latinos or Asian, but from blacks predominantly. I’ve lived around them growing up and I continue to see the numbers rise in my liberal suburb. They do not wish to assimilate and that is apparent on SO many levels. From settling disagreements, job performance, family structure and most obviously in criminal behavior and built-in hatred towards cops, we can’t ignore the unicorn crapping in the living room any longer.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Thank you for speaking the truth Prince.

Most of the racist behavior does indeed come from blacks, because every time they do it they are rewarded with something to get them to shut up and go away for awhile.

Rewarded by politicians, with monies confiscated from us working stiffs.

• Stephen says:

The truth about race is racist.

What is the truth about race, that blacks have “protected class status” because of the government?

There’s more to it than that.

9. hocuspocus13 says:

Ok…we need “butcher knife control”

10. bodicacia says:

Ugh…..wtf??? Surely this isn’t real. ……..The world’s gone mad.smh

• princeofspace says:

There are many more examples of this behavior (and worse) in schools where there’s a decent sized black demographic. Whether it’s black on black violence or the frequent black on non black attacks, it makes me what to reconsider home schooling!

• joanfoster says:

No school should allow more than twenty percent blacks. Otherwise, the stupid white kids begin acting like black wannabes. Many whites are just as ignorant as the blacks are in these situations.

• joshua says:

uh….the white parents took their kids out of public schools when the section 8 housing brought blacks into the school districts and filled the schools up with single parented low income screwed up kids who destroyed the educational environment for everyone else…so there will NEVER be ability to control the amount of minorities….except NOW the true minority is the white kids. The white kids merely copy the dominent group of kids that act out against authority which have no ability to control behavior in the schools now.

11. profnickd1967 says:

Jus’ anuthuh day in da ‘hood.

12. Daniel H. says:

I was a high school teacher in Clayton County, GA for a few years. One day there were fights in between every class, and a giant lunchroom brawl which resulted in the school being locked down for the remainder of the day. By the end of the day, there were several police on hand, including a chopper.

I found out later that parents showed up and tried to fight each other and each other’s kids. They tried to fight administrators and office personnel, too, though these were fortunate enough to be locked behind the glass windows and doors of the front office. I often wonder if those parents looked like a youtube I once saw of a zoo, where certain creatures were attacking the glass between them and certain patrons of the zoo when the animals felt “challenged” by the patrons.

This was back in 2010, I think.

13. joshua says:

separate but equal….but definitely SEPARATE…..

14. I wonder when Oblama will come on and say something about this.

15. karnakelli says:

Black People, making America a better place since 1964™

16. mcfyre2012 says:

It’s just typical minority behavior in Miami.

17. Jack-in-the-box says:

Stuff happens.

18. ThankYou,Treepers says:

Up thread two commentators, one white, the other of color with mixed race children, spoke the truth from their varying perspectives:

lastConservinIllinois? says:
    “There ARE cultural differences, MAJOR cultural differences.
And blacks are damn proud of that fact.”

princeofspace says:
    “They do not wish to assimilate and that is apparent on SO many levels. From settling disagreements, job performance, family structure and most obviously in criminal behavior and built-in hatred towards cops, we can’t ignore the unicorn crapping in the living room any longer.”

United States Colored Troops Civil War veteran amputee William Hannibal Thomas, frustrated after thirty years of working in the South to help the freedmen he had sacrificed to emancipate, began Page 129 of his 1901 book ” The American Negro” with this Q&A:

“Seriously speaking, What is the negro, other than the unassimilated ward of Western civilization, and our chief exemplification of imitative conformity to its external models? A savage at heart, he is our most consummate representative of illiterate stolidity, a type whose habits and customs have been transmitted by ancestors through interminable ages of sameness, and whose history, whether in savagery or civilized submergment, is a record of lawless existence, led by every impulse and every passion.”

His summation proves him prescient about the timelessness of black misconduct.

19. Stephen says:

Websites such as Jared Taylor’s American Renaissance also post these kinds of stories, and the social-justice warriors scream “Racist!” while overlooking the increasingly out-of-control behavior of the demographic that’s highlighted in the stories.

Maybe the problem is the people whose behavior is uncivilized and not the people who’re pointing out the uncivilized behavior. Ya think?

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Yes, I do think so Stephen.

As a matter of fact, when my project moves into certain high schools in the city, we are not allowed to work alone. We either double up or require an escort from the school.

Oh, and you’ve probably surmised already, but just in case: yes, those would be the south side (black) high schools.

And these are the ‘civilized’ schools, unlike the LA schools where the work crews can’t wear anything red or blue and have to be off school grounds before school lets out.

20. Rando says:

I work in a diverse school district, and black behavior really is something you can’t understand until you’ve seen it. When any teacher talks about their “roughest” class, they mean their blackest. A great deal of the problems of education are mitigating the influence of black students.

For instance, curriculum must be tailored to the lowest common denominator. While there are many whites that fall under this umbrella, the vast majority of students who struggle with standardized tests are black. We’re told not to exceed a sixth grade vocabulary when dealing with parents. SPED programs are huge money sinks, and they are mostly populated by black students. Black students simply learn, on average, much slower than white students. Even poor white students. They retain less information and for shorter periods of time. It’s a game of whack-a-mole, where you try to teach them a new bit of information, only for them to lose it when you teach them something else. Many of the teachers at my school try to teach advanced classes because “advanced” is code for white and talented tenth types.

Behavior is another issue. Culturally, blacks simply do not like rigid rules. Your average white kid enjoys a little chaos, but when it is time to learn, they want peace and quiet. Blacks, on the other hand, can’t even understand why there is a rule against talking when a teacher is talking. If you’ve ever been around a group of blacks, it isn’t a back and forth of people talking, it’s a bunch of people talking at once, getting louder and louder. This is an environment most of them don’t mind a bit. Black students don’t understand why they can’t listen to music with one earbud in while I teach. They’re impulse drive, even more than white adolescents. If they know an answer, they just blurt it out. They react poorly to being corrected. They also usually hate female teachers and walk all over them. All of their behavior halts the education of white kids. Group work is a nightmare because the black students start yelilng.

This isn’t to say I hate black students. Not even a little bit, really. I do my best by them, and work with them on mutually respectful grounds until we get the behavior right. Even so, they would be much better served in black schools, taught by black teachers, disciplined by black administrators. They get in a lot of trouble because of cultural differences, and they also have to compare themselves to white kids who are much better academically.

I hate that it is racist to discuss this. The whole of education is harmed because we’re afraid to talk about reality.

• Rando, your experience is much like mine was in a very diverse school district. I had a great relationship with most all my students because I was an equal opportunity offender and loved and chastised all of them on a regular basis. Poor behaviors brought out the harranger in me and I was both loved and despised by my students off and on depending on their manners and attitude.

Having said that, I learned enough about the human brain over the years to know a few things I heard and read proved true. Synapses are formed very early in a child and nature and nurture demand that a baby is loved and cooed to, spoken to in typical ways of communicating in a family, and generally made a part of their surroundings, with a minimum of stress. These synapses, both their quantity and quality, and their smooth functioning, will be a very strong determinant in the child’s ability to learn in elementary school. In observing the hotbed areas of potential riots recently, what are the chances that the youngsters who revel in this violence were ever given the necessary tools to be good learners in school?

Now the brain is a marvelous, flexible, self healing tool and its full capacity to adapt is still far from understood. So for the child who at some point realizes that other kids have more and better tools to work with in the classroom, be they motivated enough, they can sharpen and expand this tool to function better and better as time goes on. The brain never stops changing, and I am an example of the beauty of the brain.

I am white (well dark tan in the summer) and I was born of two Europeans (one Brit, one Pole) who were both brilliant people. So theoretically I would have a good brain, and as they talked to me constantly I had a great vocab when I arrived in the US at 4 years old. Put into a Catholic school for elites in SoCal, this was after a two year stint at the Resurrection Convent School in Australia where Mum worked, it was sink or swim in a new country. I swam. Till I discovered the opposite sex way too early. My brain was on half drive for the next ten years in school. I went to a fine college for a year and dropped out. Brain now in quarter drive. Drugs and alcohol, so trendy in those 60s, didn’t help.

Long and short of it, my brain power has gone up and down like a cosine wave and right now this retired math teacher reads more varied literature and news than ever before. I gobble stuff up and remember it better now, TV is almost gone from my life, so brain works better. My nutrition is better, older and wiser. But point being, the child born into a home without communication going on with children and adults teaching and learning from each other, that brain will be on hiatus until something changes.

I hope I have not been sounding a racial warning, but rather a BRAIN warning for any parent who wants a happy to learn child rather than a resistant one. And for teachers too, I recommend reading about the brain and how it learns. The internet is also a wonderful brain if we use it for that purpose. I have relearned how to learn since 2011 and it didn’t even hurt.

• joshua says:

My lord but you described it perfectly. When I retired as a CEO I decided to find out why the public schools were being so criticized. As a turnaround specialist, and a curious mature adult who raised four kids through their college completion….I wanted to see if it was the teachers, the money, the buildings, the parents, the income level of the families, or overcrowding. I deeply emmersed myself into being a High School Substitute teacher, and taught virtually every subject including creating curriculum when none existed or for teacher vacancies when someone just quit or never took the jobs offered. This was in a school formerly one of the best in what is a dominently white upper middle class neighborhood…but today the white enrollment at the school is only 13% as the school ceased to be safe or appropriate educational source for families placing a value on learning. Culture totally shows itself. Asian kids make NO problems, are quiet and do the work….Black kids recently from African nations that went to British Patterned schools before coming to the USA are smart, disciplined, polite, focused, and are disgusted by the US Black kids behavior and attitude. The US blacks are as you described. The Hispanics have two traits, the girls are total flirts focused on clothes, makeup, jewelry and attracting ANY male around them…but they do NO work in class at all, the Hispanic boys mess with the girls that allow it constantly, do NO work, sleep or cut up in class, and are defiant and argumentative and constantly battling teachers…the Hispanics and AA kids are constantly trying to fight one another. The AA GIRLS are dangerous, have no control over emotions and will almost kill each other fighting with dirty methods and stomping each other in the halls. Teachers CANNOT control a class filled with these kids. The white kids left in the schools…unless they are on AP track with best teachers and hard classes…therefore isolated from the main bunch of youthful animals, mimic the music and walk and attitude of the AA males….not the Hispanic males at all.

The city zoo has better inmates.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Absolutely, I see this nearly every day.

Perfect description of black (sorry, in just can’t bring myself to hyphenate I.e. AA) girls – they are dangerous.

21. czarowniczy says:

Perhaps we need an update of the Miller test:
    Whether the average person, applying contemporary community standards, would find that the action, taken as a whole, appeals to the actor’s community cultural interests,
    Whether the action depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, antisocial functions specifically defined as offensive in the actor’s community.
    Whether the action, taken as a whole, lacks serious ethnocultural value.

Rough yes, but it’s a work in progress.

22. ZurichMike says:

Knife in a Miami-Dade school — when did we see that last? Oh, that’s right, Trayvon Martin! Let’s just whitewash (ahem!) the incident and call it “the recent unpleasantness between typically boisterous middle school children and their adoring parents”.

23. Zorro Olmer says:

Every day it feels more like Atlas Shrugged. I am tired of the government taking what little money I have left, and giving it to people that hate me, my culture and my country. I have never defore in my life had a reason or felt a need to buy a Confederate flag. But if the South should rise again I would join it, not to fight for an abomination like slavery, but to fight for States rights and to live under a government that represents me and once again encourages and defends those who wish to live in a civilized society, rather than those that want to burn it down and kill cops. To be governed by people that know me and care for my wellbeing at least as much as my vote or what they can tax me for. To not invent laws called regulations that no one voted for, and no one cared, or ever thought about what effect they would have on my life. To not be governed by those that let my vote be stolen by illegals and then call me racist if I complain about it. To not be governed by people that would give Iran the bomb, and a week latter say they want to take my guns away because I can’t be trusted. All because of a terrible crime I had nothing to do with in another State. To be governed by people that will enforce the laws on everyone the same, no matter their wealth or position and yes I mean Hillary. If anyone wants to remake the country as outlined in the original Constitution and bill of Rights, I’m in. I have been taught by the governments actions to look at that Confederate flag differently than they seem to want me to look at it.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

I’m with you Zorro.

I’ve lived in suburban Chicago nearly my entire life and, for as far back as I can remember, have felt that I was born on the wrong side of the Mason-Dixon.

Headed south soon, either tennessee or Florida, and I can NOT wait.

24. shirley49 says:

Our welfare system has a lot to do with it. Have as many kids as you want and we will care for them. Get married? He!! no. Need my free money. Need a Dad in the home? He!! no. How about you are allowed 2 Kids and any more on on you to support. As soon as the two you get help for are in school you get training and get a job before we cut benefits. Get rid of the Snap cards. I was in a foster home and we had to go to this big warehouse to pick out the food that was needed and only essential food items were there. Same with clothes. Some of these people are getting more in cash and benefits than hard working people. Check out what they get at tax time for the EITC.

25. ilovevictoriasbows says:

‘The school has a charge to educate an increasingly diverse student population who come to school performing two or more grade levels behind in academic achievement based on test data. The student population consists of 63% Black, 38% Hispanic and less 1% White.’
    What a surprise. But everyone gets a free ‘Michelle’ breakfast!