Defeating The Professional Political Machine – Ditch and Switch…

What is outlined within this video is a key part of the “Cold Anger” strategy. Everyone needs to get involved; these two ladies have created a grassroots website to help defeat the professional political machine.

Visit Ditch and Switch HERE

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Defeating The Professional Political Machine – Ditch and Switch…

1. Sharon says:

They are such naturals…and they are having such a good time.

2. auscitizenmom says:

I don’t even know what to say. I am in awe of them. Smart ladies doing something important.

3. NCPatrick says:

I believe these dolls are from North Carolina, and we need their message to be heard! I was so scared my Independent registration might somehow get screwed up that I have already sent in forms to change my reg to Republican. Trump needs every single vote we can muster in March. Go ladies! You are doing a great service to your state and your country! XO

4. MfM says:

They even talked about the democratic ‘ plantation ‘ … I wonder were they got that from. 😉

5. wyntre says:

Those two are just Soooooo cute! (especially the one on the right).

And they are providing an important service to the country.

6. kinthenorthwest says:

These two need to go viral in North Carolina, especially since North Carolina is one of the states that the GOP are playing games in.

7. NJF says:

These ladies re fabulous! Their intellect is matched by their enthusiasm, and I hope Mr. Trump connects with them!

8. JillyW says:

I LOVE these women!!!

9. belle says:

I am in awe of these fellow Carolina ladies – they rock! Help to get their message out!

10. tdtweety says:

I have proudly listened to these two precious ladies for a while. Truth is a beautiful thing and they have no problem telling the truth 🙂

11. Just me says:

Trump needs to invite them to his inaugural ball, and pay their way, dresses and all!

12. Bluto says:

Oh dear! I absolutely love these two!

They way she moved into the camera at the end and states, “Since the media & the establishment & everybody wants to start a movement on Donald Trump……Looks like the silent majority’s gonna start a movement on them.”

BRAVO BRAVO !!!!

13. peachteachr says:

Because of the rules in my state, it isn’t necessary to switch my party affiliation, but in honor of “ditch and switch”, I shall do so tomorrow. Let’s do this thing! 🙂

14. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

The people are not happy with what the politicians have done after we gave them both houses. They whine and whine that they can’t make a change; but we know they are nothing but accomplished liars. They can try and try but it will not work they have gone to foo far with what they have done and so even a fool can see the end — and it’s not good.

15. folma says:

Yeah, Boner said we are “unrealistic” expecting Congress to do what they said these past 5 years! These people are unbelievable. On Face the Nation Boner actaully blamed us for having high expectations of him and his lousy cohorts on the hill!

Go ladies–the ‘cold anger’ is turning into action!!

16. Backspin says:

A Mob beyond their control , is their GREATEST Fear !!

17. Ziiggii says:

These 2 are in Fayetteville (home of the 82nd Airborne!) You go girls…. true Patriots and honored to call you fellow Tar Heels!

18. jackphatz says:

I knew my registration was correct, I voted against Boehner in the last primary. After this one next year I can go back to being a registered Independent, like I had been for 30+ years. Unless that party is massively overhauled I will never again be listed as a Republican. Call me a crazies!!!!

19. yohio says:

Two fantastic women, who are worthy of being called true patriots!

20. Ursula says:

They are charming and disarming.
    I would love to see them doing their show as a commercial in movie theaters just before the most likely over budget awful movie starts.

• NJF says:

LOL made me think of Clyde Frazier. “Swishing & dishing, posting & toasting, styling & profiling, swooping & dealing, wheeling & dealing, spinning & winning,” and perhaps best of all, “bounding & astounding!”

21. zelda says:

There are deadlines for switching your party. In New Jersey, you need to change your party’s affiliation within 55 days of the primary. I really believe you could get many African-Americans to vote for Trump, but they would have to change their party affiliation.

Since the GOPe has changed how delegates are portioned out this year; it is important that we get Democrats who are for Trump to change their party’s registration status in time to get the votes counted for Trump.

I don’t think you can change your party affiliation on-line. I believe you need to go in person or mail for form in, which many people just won’t do. Can we get some grassroots volunteers to get forms to these people, have the people complete and sign the form and the volunteers get the signed forms to the Commission of Registration? Will the Commission of Registration accept them like this? We need to make the process as easy as possible for the voters. Mailing the form and/or having to take the form to the Commissioner of Registration or County Clerk is very inconvenient for many people. What can we volunteers do to help?

I hope Donald’s people get moving on this quickly due to the time limits.

Trump 2016!!!!!

22. Michael says:

Don’t know them, never met them, but sure love them, and their attitude.

23. BenY says:

Brilliant! With everyone knocking each other over to get on social media I expect they will get the masses sending them selfies. Let them go viral and Trump’s numbers among the plantation voters should soar.

24. e.g.g. says:

These ladies not only need to go to the Inaugural Ball, they need to travel around the U.S. to as many cities and towns possible to spread their message and how to help Trump and hopefully persuade people to support Trump.

Just like Soros bank rolls professional race agitators and rioters, someone with money needs to fund these ladies to help Trump. If I could I absolutely would.

25. Shannon says:

I did it! And I’m proud of it! I am now a very proud REPUBLICAN and I’m stsying permanently!! I want to be a part of the Trump Avalanche (the term “landslide” isn’t big enough) in November!

TRUMP 2016!!

• auscitizenmom says:

Yayyyy for you. 🙂

• Shannon says:

Thank you! I am very excited to vote for President Trump (I think we need to start calling him that now, because he already has both the nomination and the general election locked up)!! Especially with the strong response to the “Ditch and Switch” movement.

26. Shannon says:

This was the greatest idea to come along in politics EVER! From what I have heard, the “Ditch and Switch” has caught on like wildfire and is still growing! This is already assuring that President Trump’s landslide will turn into a tsunami and wipe out most of the democratic party in November! YAYYY!!! I “ditched and switched” and am now a PROUD REPUBLICAN voting for President Trump! I will NEVER EVER leave the Republican Party! Get used to saying “PRESIDENT TRUMP,” because this election is alreasy OVER!