Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

pow mia 1

About WeeWeed

Sarcastic cat herder extraordinaire. And an angel.
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. Josh says:

This day and every day

2. The Fighting Man says:

Thank you, WeeWeed. I grew up across the street from an Air Force family whose dad was a POW. They moved after a while and I never did hear if they recovered him. Great guy, too. It’s a shame we normalized relations with Viet Nam and let them keep our men….kind of like Obama acting on the Iran deal while 4 Americans languish in Persian prisons…political hostages.

3. aprilyn43 says:

Sorry to say this, but YES THE POWs have been forgotten by both the Democrats and the Republucans … And in reality by the American people!

4. UpsideDownFlag says:

WeeWeed: Thank you for posting that. Every now and then I think of the missing soldier who’s name was on my copper band bracelet. Those who were kids in the early 70’s may remember these unisex bracelets. My soldiers name is Jerome. I can’t remember his last name. My bracelet is packed away somewhere, but I never lost hope that my soldier would make it home.

Never forgotten. Thank you for your service, Jerome. 🇺🇸

5. beaujest says:

Amen !

6. Bramo Fafnir says:

There are no more living P.O.W.s in Vietnam. There used to be, until it came time to normalize relations in 1995 with the U.S., and Global Corporations. At that time, freeing the remaining P.O.W.s would have caused a de-railment of the plan. Afterall, had not Vietnam and the U.S. Govt, spent 20 years, assuring grieving families that there WERE no P.O.W.s left in Vietnam?
    So, any who had made it alive to 1995 (kept as a bargaining chip by the Vietnamese) were unceremoniously murdered and disposed of in some way there the bodies would never be found.
    And the U.S. Govt was OK with this. After All, there was good money to be made by the Likes of Coca Cola, IBM, and others. Why let a few old, wounded veterans, stand in the way?

7. czarowniczy says:

Yet another bumper sticker you won’t see on John McCain’s car

8. bob e says: