Saturday Open Thread – September 12th

tomb of the unknown - memorial dayOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

233 Responses to Saturday Open Thread – September 12th

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Couldn’t resist Guys—
    Happy Caturday guys..

2. georgiafl says:

McConnell is now refusing to defund Planned Parenthood, claiming Obama would veto anything they passed. But, there is probably a money/donor thing at the root of McConnell’s refusal.

FOLLOWING THE MONEY ON THE IRAN DEAL – reveals that McConnell and Corker are For Sale to the highest bidder – NO MATTER HOW EVIL that bidder.

See how McConnell and his co-traitor Corker have profited by the Iran Deal.

This is a single example of how the elite political class of the District of Corruption operate.

In generations past, these people and their big money donors would have been removed from office and either imprisoned, executed or deported forever for such perfidy.

3. nyetneetot says:

Dept. of Energy Compromised 159 Times Over Four-Year Period

USA TODAY obtained records through a Freedom of Information Act request indicating that the U.S. Department of Energy was targeted by over a thousand cyberattacks between October 2010 and October 2014. 159 of the attacks were successful in compromising some level of security. “Energy Department officials would not say whether any sensitive data related to the operation and security of the nation’s power grid or nuclear weapons stockpile was accessed or stolen in any of the attacks, or whether foreign governments are believed to have been involved. … The National Nuclear Security Administration, a semi-autonomous agency within the Energy Department responsible for managing and securing the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile, experienced 19 successful attacks during the four-year period, records show. … Records show 53 of the 159 successful intrusions from October 2010 to October 2014 were ‘root compromises,’ meaning perpetrators gained administrative privileges to Energy Department computer systems.”

4. kinthenorthwest says:

This is happening all over Europe, and getting worse every day.

5. Be Ge says:

Ducklings attack and corner a feline invader:

Nyaaaaa 🙂

6. kinthenorthwest says:

Even if staged it is funny

7. MaryfromMarin says:

Genesis 31:49b…..for few internet-less days!

Everyone stay safe.

8. Backspin says:

Glen Beck ” Maybe I need to leave media and public life ” http://www.breitbart.com
    Bye-bye Bozo.

9. ThelmaLou says:

Good heavens…that Iran information is sickening. I need to watch the duckeh kitteh a few more times to get back to my happy place.

10. moe2004 says:

The We Be Sisters are on Judge Jeneen tonight, those ladies are a blast.

11. kinthenorthwest says:

Not sure this has been posted before.

12. kinthenorthwest says:

This says it all.
    Its time for DC to take care of America & True Americans.

13. lilbirdee'12 says:

Our Heavenly Father, Your children come to you tonight to ask for healing and peace throughout our country so that we may return to being One Nation Under God. Guide us to be leaders in Your Kingdom, spreading Your love and salvation to all. Forgive us our sins and deliver us from evil. Lord, we ask for a blanket of protection over all our troops and law enforcement who serve to defend and protect us. Bless our representatives with the strength and wisdom they need to achieve the path You have chosen for us.

Help us to know whom You would have to be the leader of our Nation.

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.

Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

14. ctdar says:

“Stump for Trump” ladies next on judge Jeanine

15. michellc says:

My funny e-mail of the day.

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, “Fried Chicken.”

She said I wasn’t funny, but she couldn’t have been right, because everyone else laughed. My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my Dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do too, especially fried chicken. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal’s office. I told him what happened, he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal’s office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don’t understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn’t like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired the most.

I told her, “Colonel Sanders.” Guess where I am now…