The Survey USA Election Poll Shows:

Donald Trump 45%
Hillary Clinton 40%

The demographics within the POLL affirm the content of the people in the video (HatTip IAPTT):

• Donald Trump is doing exceedingly well among blacks with 25% (Historically Republicans normally get 10%) also with 16% undecided, Trump could break 30%.
  • Trump is doing OK among Hispanics, far better than media is selling, with 30% supporting and 19% undecided; A generally fair expectation could get him to an outstanding 40%. (Romney got around 30%; G.W. Bush got around 40%)
  • Hillary Clinton is dominating among the high school education or less group while Trump wins the 4-year college and above crowd.
  • Donald Trump has a big lead among “political junkies” while Clinton does better with lower information voters.  [Full Poll Data]

Basically this poll completely disproves the MSM/GOPe argument that Trump is a disaster for Republican chances to increase their share of the minority vote.  The opposite is exactly true, Trump incredibly broadens the base.  If anything, Trump needs to sharpen his message a little to increase his numbers among white voters !

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

139 Responses to The Silent Majority “Trump Coalition” Speaks – Survey USA Election Poll Confirms, and Media Narratives Destroyed…

1. sundance says:

Yesterday:

Today:

• hnlbeach says:

Rich Wall Street Elites buying out Rino /Democrat Presidents .. just look at the 2008 bailouts of Wall Street .. Has the American Middle Class been bailed out like banks / Goldman Sachs, ??????????????

• judyw says:

Goldman Sachs triggers in my mind Ted Cruz’ wife….a managing director in Houston… 😦

• dizzymissl says:

Here is why I don’t like Ted Cruz. He knew all crap was going on but didn’t expose ALL of it.

• Minnie Pearl says:

Here’s where you lose a lot of us. You assume that anyone working in Wall Street is somehow evil. That’s our system; the capitalist system–the best existing economic model on the planet. When that system becomes entangled/entrenched in government and vice-versa, which we see now, the system breaks under the weight of cronyism and corruption.

But don’t assume that those who work in the finance industry are of ill-repute. If we ever want real jobs to come back; those with 401Ks and benefits, we’ll need people like Heidi Cruz to get us back on track. She was the managing director of the Texas Private Wealth Management Group of Goldman Sachs; a regional position concentrated on individual wealth management. She was very smart just like her husband, but she wasn’t at the level to be making or influencing economic policy. She didn’t cause the subprime collapse any more than Trump did.

People need to get educated in what caused the subprime collapse: Jimmy Carter then Bill Clinton with the Community Reinvestment Act; the Federal Housing Finance Agency and Fanny and Freddie; Barney Frank and Chris Dodd; Henry Paulson and TImothy Geithner. Mismanagement and corruption all along the way; a perfect storm that made landfall as a Category 5.

What Ted Cruz knew–he knew his wife had a good job and was moving up in an important industry. He knew he had a good job and he, too, was moving up in his important profession. He knew that their priority was their new young family in Texas. There was nothing for him or his wife to expose pre-crash. She was not even a White House economic adviser. The subprime collapse was about real estate so that must have been Trump’s fault–he must have known all about it and didn’t stop it! Seriously, don’t you see how illogical your judgments are?

• dizzymissl says:

I’m not talking about his wife. I’m talking about Congress.

• Minnie Pearl says:

Ted Cruz wasn’t even in Congress in 2008. The one who squawked the loudest about Fannie and Freddie while in the Senate was Rick Santorum and also John McCain. Even Bush tried over a dozen times to intervene, but Congress (both dems and repubs) blocked reforms and regulations.

• Minnie Pearl says:

Ah, the post showed up; it disappeared into the black hole last night and I reconstructed and reposted it. Oh well. 🙂

• flawesttexas says:

Heidi Cruz is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations…a very exclusive group reserved mainly for politicians and CEOs…and it isn’t pro American

Mrs Cruz also worked on the North American Union, GW Bush, Mexico, Canada plan to merge US into one group with Canada and Mexico…eliminating US sovereignty. Rick Perry also involved in this

Heidi Cruz scares me more than any of Trumps wives

• judyw says:

“illogical judgments”…in your comment indicate you read more into my comment than I intended. I know really good people who have been compromised because of where they were and who they were associated with. Neither of us know what Ted Cruze knew because we are not Ted Cruz. 🙂

• Les says:

Personal wealth management, not the part of the company busted in the mortgage crisis. “Goldman Sachs” is more of a buzzword now for people who see the name and see red. Bank of America should also trigger the hate. And HSBC and a few others. There are still mortgage crisis-related suits going on, nobody cares now that it isn’t a headline because we are all in the toilet. Old news.

His wife was also a missionary. Do those two facts balance out?

• As soon as I saw those tweets from the Donald earlier I thought -“SD is now the Official Unofficial Advisor to Donald Trump.” Keep up the great work.

• bertdilbert says:

Every time you see a negative ad it is special interest money. The more ads the more owned. Donald can turn it into his favor. I love it.

• Can you tell me why I cannot read your posts here, sundance?

• stella says:

What can’t you read? Anyone can read (or should be able to) the posts, assuming that their computer is okay, and their browser is compatible. If you really can’t see the posts, perhaps you could try a different browser.

• gunnermom521 may be referring to “Comments” rather than the actual “Posts”. I experience that same problem if I have “adbloc” enabled for this site. Comments that include only “tweets” are blank. All that is visible is

“SD says

then the date and time of the comment

and finally the

“Like” button and

“reply” button.

When I run across that, I have to disable “adbloc” long enough to view those particular comments, and then re-enable it to end the other problems that ensue without it. Tweets that are in the original post are also not visible (to me) when “adbloc” is enabled.

• I was actually referring to sundance’s posts. I can read everyone else. His appear as a blue box and a like button, but no words. Thanks for your reply. BTW I use firefox.

• stella says:

Try another browser. Many of us have found that helps. I had to switch away from Firefox a while ago because of problems with WordPress compatibility. Same with Internet Explorer. Try Pale Moon (very much like FireFox) or Chrome. Don’t uninstall your current browser; just add another one and try it out to see if it helps.

2. Hillary Clinton is dominating among the high school education or less group,

This is so funny..

Go Trump!!

• kpm58 says:

I wonder how Hillary did with future astronauts?
      I understand that in certain urban areas they can still cast a vote.

• jackphatz says:

Proves my assertion that the Millennials are the least educated (by design, public educated) and the least able to problem solve. In previous generations, some have been able to turn that around after hitting age 30-35, not looking good for the future.

• AllOrNothing! says:

That includes kindergartners, right? Hillary for prison! Trump for president!

• dizzymissl says:

Obama dominated that group as well

• jeans2nd says:

I think Mr. Trump needs to find a way to include the blue collar professionals – the Union Dems. These guys support Mr. Trump, black, white, hispanic, etc. They want their jobs back, which they lost first with Carter and the Japan steel dumping, then with Clinton and NAFTA. These guys are not dumb, they are post-secondary blue collar professionals, highly skilled. They fit right in with Mr. Trump’s demographics (and us), it seems to me. And no, I am not a Union Dem, I am a life-long Goldwater Republican, but I spent most of my working life with these guys.

• Les says:

I hope the unions NEVER get their jobs back. They are the socialists and the blacklivesmatter and the Occupy. Screw them. They wanted more money than they were worth and they have done nothing but damage to our country.

• Les says:

And they did Obama.

Bummer they are reaping what they have sown. They screwed the rest of us while they were at it. If I have to blame one group of Americans for what we are seeing now, it is the union socialists.

The union socialists like the SEIU organized the illegal alien labor force because they were dues-paying members. They also represent them in the whine-fests when we suggest sending them home. They inspired the NINJA mortgage loans that screwed the rest of us on home values and finance all the legitimatization efforts for illegals.

FLABOR.

• While in large part I agree w your anti union sentiment, I disagree w some of it. Having been in 3 different unions, not all members are as you describe.. Not me, not my father, not my grandfather.
            ( retired from G.E. ) all republicans ( in principle ) absolute power, absolutely corrupts, I’ve seen it both ways.. Powerfull unions w evil ways, powerfull company’s w evil ways. Members infighting ( unbelievable traitors ) just study the coal mines in eastern Kentucky where my one grandfather left the horrors of absolute corrupt mining company owners.. Finding a balance between company’s and workers hasn’t really panned out as in theory would state.. Too much a shift one way or the other just destroys the integrity of principle.. G.E. had 23,000 employees @ peak.. I can assure you driving 8,000 screws a night, in 8 hours for 8 years is gut wrenching work & this was after Vietnam ( Saigon river patrol boat ) & (my father… ) I resigned from my union in 2000 after being disillusioned by its redicilous stances… Your point is well noted.

• Les says:

That’s the thing that makes me the most angry: Most union members are not socialists, just their representatives. I know good ol’ country folk who have voted exactly like their unions told them to vote (even had little brochures to take to the polls with them) for their entire working lives. They have a mistaken idea that the unions have fed them and kept them safe when in reality the unions have stolen their retirement money and negotiated these folks out of jobs.

Sorry to make it seem like I was blaming all the hard-working folks and not the unions. The unions took advantage of the workers, as your post illustrates.

Unions served a purpose (I think of WVA coal miners and the company stores that owned them) in the beginning. But once we had labor laws, we didn’t need the unions as much. If unions were 100% co-ops with no power structure it might have worked, but once it got mobbed up…

When did the unions change from mob to socialist? I didn’t see that one coming and didn’t notice until Occupy.

• jeans2nd says:

All good points, and well-stated. The guys with whom I worked though, USW, UMWA, UAW, and now oil workers, watched as Carter flooded our markets with cheap Japanese steel, lost their pensions to bankrupt owners, watched as their mines closed, cars went to Mexico, and now frackers are brought in from Oklahoma and Texas (hispanics), and their unions have done nothing. Their kids have had to move away to find work, and their houses are being taken over by gov subsidized illegals. Their unions left them. These guys are veterans and Patriots and, though lifelong union Dems, now support Trump, and I am not so sure they would stay union were they given the choice, as in Wisconsin. Perhaps it is different in different parts of the country.

• dizzymissl says:

I think he’s got them.

3. Aslan's Girl says:

That is one heckuva poll! What a way to celebrate going into Labor Day Weekend!

Go, Trump!

4. Sharon says:

The quiet determination of these people is powerful; no wonder the GOPe and demE are so afraid of him.

Add: At 14:33, I really like the speaker’s repeated emphasis on the fact that Donald Trump does not like to fail.

Trump knows the difference between compromise and negotiation. Apparently the peeps like the fact that they believe he will negotiate, but he will not compromise.

5. Edie says:

Trump could also highlight how getting good jobs back from China, etc. will help all Americans. The black and Hispanic citizens will benefit greatly, as will our whole country. The problem of black crime and poverty is directly correlated with no or low paying jobs, and Hispanics came to America for a better life too. Another good reason for a sane immigration policy that benefits Americans. I like how he mentions no cuts to social security or Medicare at the end of recent speeches. He can always elaborate – people would like it and they need to know. Looks like he is paying attention to Sundance! His independence from donors and elites is hugely important, crucial really. What other candidate is not bought and paid for??

• s.c. says:

Bernie, but that’s why he has zero chance…and that’s why Trump needs to break the money system, or it will just be business as usual after he leaves office.

6. stella says:

Looks like Donald is already a uniter, not a divider – and we haven’t even gotten to the primaries yet. He could be the biggest uniter since Ronald Reagan.

• Aslan's Girl says:

Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Ever since the first “Stump for Trump” video came out from WeBeSisters, I’ve thought, Trump is uniting blacks and whites against amnesty and for jobs. In fact, last year, I lamented: “It’s a shame Obama has divided blacks and whites so much, because we’d be united against the border surge.” Trump’s done just that.

• Edie says:

These people in the video are so great – so smart and well so American. It is wonderful when American unite. The media and powers that be do their best to divide us for sure. Maybe Trump can change all that. Our real enemies are the elites who run roughshod over us.

• Lou says:

Trump is totally different from Reagan and Milton Friedman’s BS. Reagan started the shipping of jobs overseas. that’s exactly why everybody will tell you they loved their muscle cars from the 70’s. Reagan made businesses more profitable by allowing them to ship their jobs overseas. The only thing I think of when I think of in the 80’s was huge downtowns with skyscrapers and rising stock prices. We need to rebuild America again and go back to what are founders preached of in Article 1 Section 8. We need to allow infant industries to thrive. Reagan was responsible for the destruction of the small business.

• stella says:

After the Jimmy Carter disaster Presidency, Reagan was a uniter. Carter, an incumbent President, was so unpopular that people flocked to the polls to vote for Reagan.

I’m curious – how exactly did Reagan ship jobs overseas? If he did. And funny that, if he destroyed small business, small businesses are still the major job creators in this country.

• stella says:

P.S.: I remember the late 1970’s, and I remember the 1980’s. The 1980’s were better.

ADD: You aren’t planning on voting for Bernie Sanders, are you? You sound a lot like what Bernie is pushing.

• Yup, my father & grandfather both worked at General Electric Appliance Park @ Louisville.. Both retired, both said many, many times the 80’s under Reagan were the most busy & most profitable years at GE. Same for the Cincinnati ( jet engine plant ). Reagan was not a union man at all, ( think air traffic controller’s ) at anyrate things certainly got better after Carter and under President Reagan.

• Sentient says:

Don’t be too hard on Uncle Milty. He famously said you can have open borders or you can have a welfare state, but not both. Now we have free education for illegals, free medical care (courtesy of EMTALA), not to mention SNAP, etc.

7. Boo yeah! Take that, ‘smart set’!

On a related note I’ve noticed that the biggest, most smug anti Trump voices are all Rubiobots. For example – Rick Wilson, Kevin Eder, Krauthammer, AG Conservative, Ken Gardner, etc.

8. Aslan's Girl says:

I had a vision yesterday of the Establishment trying to hypnotize voters by saying, “Trump is not the candidate you’re looking for, Trump is not the candidate you’re looking for.” But they are not Obi-Wan Kenobi. They think they have Jedi mind tricks, but they do not. Trump is the Jedi here! Obi-Wan Trump.

9. NJF says:

Love this video!!!!!

And absolutely love that this demolishes poll takes the “low info voter” carp!

10. WeeWeed says:

What.An.Awesome.Video. That’s US out there, peeps!

11. stringy theory says:

Wow! Just Wow! The Trump miracle is real and its spreading. I love it!

12. belle says:

This video totally rebuffs the msm message. They have an agenda and it’s not in the best interest of America! Sad, but true. Long live America exceptionlism!! Make America great again!

13. Mist'ears Mom says:

This is so refreshing to actually see the support of those who are here legally, have worked hard assimilated and love this country as much as Trump does. This is what immigration should look like. People who want to come here to be Americans! This is what the knowledgeable immigrants are starting to realize, they came the right way so why should the lawbreakers get a pass.
    This multiculturalism and diversity crap is nothing more than a ploy to divide this country.
    I know many Mexicans that are here legally and have great respect for them. The illegals none. They have broken our laws and are nothing but a drain on our society.
    California….LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM IN THE WORLD
    Interesting that the LA Times did this. Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN and it cost him his job. The only network we would see this on would be FOX. All the others are staying away from it. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican this should be of great interest to you!
    Just One State – be sure and read the last part…try for 3 times.
    This is only one State….If this doesn’t open eyes, nothing will!
    From the L. A. Times.
    1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L.. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card. (Donald Trump was right)

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
    75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
    Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
    Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
    Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
    The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
    21 radio stations in L. A. Are Spanish speaking.
    In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County.)

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ‘annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are fools for letting this continue.
    HOW CAN YOU HELP?
    Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.

This is only one State…If this doesn’t open your eyes nothing will, and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you’re so darn stupid that we’re going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren’t going to believe this.

Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!

Alas, it is true — all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening. She quotes…’ We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn’t Marx say something like this?), and in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest. (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:

‘We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as ‘Americans”.

14. Sandra says:

Do you all get the feeling that the people who like Trump are people who like to work and support themselves instead of expecting everyone else to pay their way?

15. Thomas says:

I don’t know if most of you know about this already, but Scott Adams, of Dilbert fame, has been doing a series of posts on the Trump campaign. They mostly discuss his skills of persuasion by analyzing his campaign. Very interesting.

16. Murse says:

“I voted for Bush Senior, but I ain’t voting for Señor Bush!”

Found this on the web as a suggested bumper sticker.

17. NJF says:

Speaking of the “silent majority”

I hadn’t seen this one yet! (Hope this works)

18. Sandra says:

Apparently some hispanic “activist” troublemaker originally from Chicago is planning to stage an anti-Trump protest at or before Trump’s Dallas rally. Carlos Quintanilla. There’s a lot of dirt about him on the internet, including a conviction for “racketeering conspiracy and other charges” in 1991 for which he got a 5 year prison term.

Do a search on “Carlos Quintanilla convicted” and you’ll find lots of great stuff.

19. emet says:

African Americans are mostly (privately) disappointed in Obama because they thought he would make things better for them economically. Instead he focused on beating up the police, which plays well to a small, select audience. So the key to the African American (and Latino) votes is clear plans to increase job opportunies

• I was so shocked that Obama did not spend his first two years working the jobs issue – instead engaging in all kinds of voodoo crony spending through his doomed “stimulus”, as media shills and Media Matters trolls shouted against all reason that it was working. And while Obama was devoting only a small fraction of his time to THAT misguided effort, what ELSE was he doing? Obamacare! Which also turned into a crony farce and failure, as it had to, because without economic recovery first, it was a fool’s errand.

So where was the rest of the effort actually going? AH! The dupe agenda of harming the military, running guns, opening the borders to the cartels, and all his subversive stuff. He sleepwalked his actual responsibilities, so that he could spend all his quality mental time on undermining.

Obama never wanted to fix anything for black America. And now, in retrospect, it’s easy to see why. It’s his nature. He’s not “black”. He’s not a true part of that American history. He’s a Russian concoction – the red-diaper product of a white communist boomerette and an actual African communist – stirred well with Stalin’s stick in America’s eye, Frank Marshall Davis. He’s as much of an actor injected into the black community, as he is a mole and spy into the predominantly white elite.

It’s a painful truth, but America needs to learn it, and learn it well, or more of Stalin’s zombies, and their political children and grandchildren, will foist their stealth agenda onto the rest of us.

Black lives matter, not because of a false meme against the police, but because that’s where Stalin injected his poison – where it could take hold in poverty, despair and inequality. Trump is going to do what needs to be done to help America, no matter how much the Chinese leadership screams at the disruption of their global economic RICO scam. Trump’s going to inject jobs at the site of the infection. American jobs. Jobs to the 20+% unemployed that Obama hides under his lying communist numbers. And I say power to Trump! It’s about time.

• TwoLaine says:

I wasn’t shocked he did nothing. He is a nothing. What does anyone expect from a community organizer, part-time senator, and someone who can’t even write the books he claims as his own?

A man who has NO RECORDS!

IF I were TRUMP I would answer every question with why didn’t you spend the same amount of time vetting Obama that you spend on me? Why are’t you investigating his misdeeds while in office like you investigate me?

• Agreed. He just needs to do it tactfully, humorously, and with such variation that the media can’t meme it. Kinda like Palin’s comment on “background checks”. That was one of her best lines.

• TwoLaine says:

She was asked today about The Oh?’s allegedly “momentous” visit to Alaska. She commented on his selfie stick, and how she’d rather to see our leader carry a big stick, not a selfie stick.

Quite perfect.

He looked like the STUPID CHILD that he is in Alaska. The fact that this is his 1st visit should not be noted as momentous. It should be noted as LONG OVERDUE! Why did it take 7+ years?

It’s about time he got out and visited the other 56 states he took an oath to defend. I mean, he’s probably been to CA at least 57 times. He’s probably been to 57 other countries too.

• georgiafl says:

Obama was a thugocracy from the beginning – even before taking office, his thugs were at the polls. He has NO intention of being a good role model or good influence or blessing to hard-working blacks. He was the enabler of thugs, black muslims, communists and crony donors.

• georgiafl says:

Day one, Obama began planning spiteful, petty ‘pay-back’ to opponents, like Gibson Guitar owned by conservatives. Obama has used every agency of government as a weapon against conservatives and opponents.

There has been nothing good about the Obama regime whatsoever.

20. dizzymissl says:

I love the guy at the end!! Woo-Hoo!!!

21. Fringe? LOL

• Spoken like a true Democrat!

• Sandra says:

“fringe” = hard-working taxpayers who are tired of being forced to subsidize slackers, scammers, and illegals.

• franker01 says:

The Dems have done quite well with the essentially illiterate and the Fraudsters (see ACORN and Meloweese Richardson) so I’m not really sure what your point is. LOL

• Aslan's Girl says:

Who knew that 30-40% is “fringe”! Learn something everyday!

• Athena the Warrior says:

This guy is one of the leading, obnoxious, GOePeMafia members on Twitter. He supports Rubio and calls people wanting to protect the border racists.

• NJF says:

idiots.

when i read the NYT article from the other day about how the GOPe was going to try and take down Trump, it was the comment section that was so revealing (to me).

i mean the absolute contempt and hatred the Libs hold towards repub/conservatives is downright scary. aside from the obvious vilifying comments about racists, homophobes, etc, etc, the overriding theme was: “LOL they’ve brought this on themselves. They’ve (us) created their own Frankenstein” and we ‘deserve everything we get'”

• TwoLaine says:

Reminds me of FL:

“I want to put the Republican leadership behind this mirror and let them see. They need to wake up. “You guys understand how significant this is?” Luntz asked the press breathlessly when he came back into the room behind the glass. “This is real. I’m having trouble processing it. Like, my legs are shaking.”

“I want to put the Republican leadership behind this mirror and let them see. They need to wake up. They don’t realize how the grassroots have abandoned them,” Luntz continued. “Donald Trump is punishment to a Republican elite that wasn’t listening to their grassroots.”,” Luntz continued. “Donald Trump is punishment to a Republican elite that wasn’t listening to their grassroots.”

That’s how stupid FL is:

“They don’t realize how the grassroots have abandoned them”

WRONG LUNTZ! THEY ABANDONED US & the USA.
      And, WE WILL NEVER LET THEM DO IT AGAIN!

No matter how much money you throw at it! Or how many knuckleheaded, recycled candidates you throw at us!

22. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

GO TRUMP WE ARE WITH YOU

23. kim says:

I really enjoyed this video. The simplicity of just everyday people speaking from the heart absolutely destroys the MSM mantra. I will be sure to share this. Thank you for posting it.

24. Doodahdaze says:

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Status Quo has got to go.

25. CoastalKitty says:

I guess because of our discussions earlier talking about “saddle up”, and my associations with Mr. Trump wearing a white hat riding into town as a new sheriff – I’ve had this song in my head all day long. Just though I’d share…. The Rawhide Song
    Move ’em on, head ’em up
    Head ’em up, move ’em on
    Move ’em on, head ’em up
    Rawhide
    Count ’em out, ride ’em in,
    Ride ’em in, count ’em out,
    Count ’em out, ride ’em in
    Rawhide!
    Keep movin’, movin’, movin’
    Though they’re disapprovin’
    Keep them dogies movin’
    Rawhide!
    Don’t try to understand ’em
    Just rope, throw, and brand ’em
    Soon we’ll be living high and wide.
    My hearts calculatin’
    My true love will be waitin’,
    Be waitin’ at the end of my ride.
    Rawhide!
    Rawhide!

26. Batman says:

That videooooooooooooooooooooo! The Silent Majority! How awesome is that??? I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it! And I love those people! Shattering the myth of the lofo and the narratives of the press! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! 🙂

27. squid2112 says:

I gotta say, this video sure makes one begin to feel a whole lot better about the people of this country. I just pray that there are enough of these good folks out there to really get this thing done and get these damn politicians the hell out of our way.

Thank you for posting… this is going to make my day so much better today! .. thanks!

28. screwauger says:

The comments on the YT video of the “silent majority” are downright awesome. I did not read them all but enough to estimate that 99% are in total favor of @realDonaldTrump.

29. s.c. says:

?ref_src=twsrctfw

30. Pingback: Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove

31. TwoLaine says:

AM TRUMP Bump.
    4.07M Twitter Followers.
    Trumpets!

32. SouthCentralPA says:

So, good polling a YEAR ahead of the election. Any clue who’s advising DT on foreign policy? I have every confidence DT would kick some @$$ on trade, but I seriously question his foreign policy chops. I have some confidence in Trump to put good people around him, but does anyone know who??

• As long as it’s not the same people advising Open Borders Jeb. And not so sure about Fiorina’s advisors – don’t think they’re better than Trumps. She was every bit as shaky as Trump on who “General S.” was in her Hewitt interview – she just held out to the point of embarrassing the host to get a tip.

Trump says “Build a wall.” I don’t care if he knows which terrorist generals are cursing him for doing it.

• SouthCentralPA says:

No, a Saudi-Airbus style fence suits me just fine, and does a number of good things (especially combined with seismic testing to find tunnels).

Would a President Trump … move to get China to stand down in the South China Sea?
        … (re)place ABMs in Poland?
        … allow the IDF to entomb Iran’s nuclear weapons program under the mountain?

If we know who’s advising him (since I don’t think any of these topics ever came up in the course of luxury property development) we have a better idea of the answers.

(I agree he doesn’t need to know which terrorists generals hate him. He just needs to know that there is political islam (islamacism) and anyone who espouses it hates him (and by extension America).

33. Pingback: DONALD TRUMP– #TRUMPGASM– 9/7/2015 | TRUMPGASM