The full poll data is scheduled to be released today.  The information provided below is from the sneak peak provided by MSNBC last night.   While the Poll details are currently unknown, it stands obvious that any polling paid for by MSNBC is going to reflect results weighted to ridicule the Republican field – and marginalize the republican voting base.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to MSNBC “Wing-Nut Poll” Has Trump With Commanding 29% Vulgarian Lead, Ben Carson 15%…

1. flawesttexas says:

Always enjoy the Hollywood Squares poll reports. Rubio gonna blow out his kidneys

• GrimmTale says:

Heehee…good one!

• jbal says:

It’s amusing that people believe “their guy”, a Rubio, Cruz, Walker, Kaisich or whoever is “different” when they’re all nothing more than country club lite Repubs, while Carson and Fiorina are outsiders by comparison, they are likely to fall in with the other CCers or evangelical big government Repubs like Hucky.

It’s insane to think that any one of them might be different just because they pandered to the tea party a little during their stump speaking. Outside of Paul there wasn’t a one of them worth voting for, until Trump showed up and spoiled the Goppers party.

2. yakmaster2 says:

The 5% and below candidates are either magical thinkers or they’re spending campaign money just because they can. They have to be drying up soon, don’t you think?

• wanthetruth says:

They have a purpose as Sundance’s roadmap explains. There’s no doubt there’s some payout at the end of the trail – why would they want to miss that?

• jbal says:

They are being funded in large part by the GOP/RNC superpac and will be “bribed” to pull out and throw in with Bush (or Romney or whoever the GOP likes) and told they will get support for their re-election as Gov/Congressman, It’s still architect Rove’s gameplan in play and the establishment (politicians and media) won’t give up on it so easily. They are used to their power, they like their power, they want their power, they NEED their power. Their problem is, none of us need them.

• Director says:

They will be propped up until Bush fails or until Trump fails.

They are there as cannon fodder for JEB.

3. doodahdaze says:

Pataki at 0%. Zero percent. ROFL. What a candidate.

4. hocuspocus13 says:

As I have read…

TRUMP supporters are SOLID ✌

• Artist says:

yes…sorry, as I have said, Carson is a nice man but I don’t want him as POTUS and I just heard this morning that ” Jeb has begun striking back at Trump “.
      I f Jeb was to be the nominee,for the first time in my life, I’d stay home. Won’t vote the Bush/Clinton ticket!
      Go Trump!

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Perhaps between now and the general
        election, you will learn to write T R U M P
        and locate the space for a write-in name to
        be placed on your Bush/Clinton ballot. 😉

5. douglas says:

I think I have their strategy for taking out Trump: Flattery. Play to the Ego. Read the RedState post, for 31 August. Erickson has been doing a 180, but subtlety. First, it was “I hate Trump”, then “I hate the republican establishment”, and now it is “I’d sooner Donald Trump than Mitt Romney”. This last may be honest, but it is a backhanded compliment. I enjoyed the analysis of GOPe and CoC.

6. Sentient says:

This can’t be a poll of right wing nuts. Nobody called me.

7. Sentient says:

The Hollywood Squares box has a glaring omission. Where’s Gary Gilmore, er Jim Gilmore?

8. kinthenorthwest says:

From Lame Cherry–Looks Like Others are Seeing What ??? is trying to Pull on Trump.

CARSONGATE: Monmouth Polling Fraud in Iowa

9. kinthenorthwest says:

I will Say That The Polls Having Carson Tied & Ahead Had Me taking another look at Carson & Researching. His Stance on Guns, Amnesty, & VA Hospitals Shocked me! But his Alignment with Sharpton really SHOCKED me. Anyone that agrees with Sharpton on anything is REALLY Scary to me.

Ben Carson: Al Sharpton and I ‘Have the Same Goal’

10. PatriotGalNC says:

I have a lot of respect for Dr. Carson…but NOT for president under any circumstances. I wonder if the GOPe will pull out the Racist Card to Trump supporters–if they keep ratcheting up their so-called “polls”. I can see this situation happening. We will start hearing Racist! Racist! tossed in our collective faces. Really… the desperation of this GOPe crowd is unsettling! They are not interested whatsoever in We The People… only in their hold on POWER. Traitors, all of them!

11. JRD says:

The Morning Consult survey shows Trump leading among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents with 37% of the vote, compared with just 9% for the second-place finishers, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson.

If you click on The Morning Consult blue link you will get the pdf with the particular questions the poll asked.

12. kinthenorthwest says:

Trump Knows What is Up

13. JRD says:

‘Trump Right Now Is Emanating Authenticity’

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann spoke on “CBS This Morning” on Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s appeal to Iowa Republicans after a Bloomberg report showed that 37 percent of Iowa Republicans like Trump for “telling it like it is.”

According to Heilemann, Trump is “emanating authenticity” right now because he speaks his mind and is not politically correct.

“Every politician strives for authenticity and Donald Trump right now with Iowa Republicans is emanating authenticity and telling it like it is.

14. conservalicious says:

Sundance, I would be interested in your opinion of Trumps campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. I hear so little about him but he must be doing something right. The only thing I heard was that he believes in letting “Trump be Trump”. This is opposite of Sarah Palins manager who in my opinion was seriously held back.

15. BAMAFan says:

The final episode of Donald Trumps’ The Apprentice has been leaded. It’s a real shocker.

16. Arkindole says:

Just as an aside, and to correct the euphemism used by our elites and betters, among the nut community wing nuts are considered exhalted. In fact, several communes in Oregon still worship them. Ever seen a wing nut with rounded edges/points? Of course not. I, for one, consider its use a microaggression.

A proper replacement might be batnuts, Coco de Mer nuts, or deez nuts.

17. Sentient says:

Apparently Bret Stephens of the Wall Street Journal thinks I’m appalling. http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-donald-and-the-demagogues-1441064072 I’m positively mortified that a neocon GOPe apparatchik like Stephens doesn’t like me.

18. I am now 100% convinced that Trump reads this site

Bravo!

19. I am now 100% convinced that Trump reads this site

Bravo!

• PS I apologize for the double reply. As I was pasting the Twitter link my screen enlarged causing my thumb to hit the Post Comment button.

• oldschool64 says:

It’s possible Rush might too. Today on his show he discussed at length how he thought candidates like Graham and Pataki were there to split the vote to help Jeb. He mentioned a lot of other stuff that seemed to dovetail nicely with Sundance’s theories. Maybe the Treehouse has another fan!

20. moogey says:

Donald Trump has fired back at Bush with a new video. It is Jeb praising Hillary & Bill Clinton. I don’t have the skills to post the video, but I love the way this man plays the political game.

21. Meyer says:

As the proverbial saying goes, ‘sure wish I had been a fly in that room.’

‘Donald Trump met privately today with Javier Palomarez, CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce . . . . Following the meeting, Palomarez said they two men still did not see eye-to-eye on immigration — particularly on the logic behind a wall along the Mexican border and the impact of mass deportation of undocumented workers.’

22. I think the polls in Iowa showing Carson in a tie with Trump are BS, considering no other poll has picked that up.