Another Death By Illegal Alien – Woman Shot In Her Bed While Sleeping…

No flags lowered, no marches, no righteous protests, no justice warriors filled with outrage blocking intersections….. just another American quietly killed by an illegal alien sponsored by President Obama and the open border advocates.

MASSACHUSETTS – A Massachusetts woman killed as she slept in her bed by a bullet fired through her ceiling would be alive today, if the men accused of shooting her had been deported, according to anti-illegal immigration activists.

Death by illegal

Mirta Rivera, 41, a nurse and grandmother from Lawrence, was shot July 4 from an upstairs apartment where two illegal immigrants lived despite being under federal deportation orders, according to the Boston Herald. Dominican Republic nationals Wilton Lara-Calmona and Jose M. Lara-Mejia both had long histories of sneaking into the U.S.

The case, as well as a pending murder case in neighboring Connecticut involving an illegal immigrant accused in the stabbing death of a woman, comes after the July 1 murder of Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco helped propel illegal immigrant crime into a hot-button national issue.

“This has been happening all over the country for several years,” said Dan Cadman, a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and a retired federal immigration official. “I hope the American public is stirred up and angry about it. (READ MORE)

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Big Stupid Government, Death By Illegal Alien, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Operation Brown Dream, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Another Death By Illegal Alien – Woman Shot In Her Bed While Sleeping…

1. Every time I read about the way the laws are actually set up to scam us on immigration – how they are DESIGNED to let illegals in – I am SO GLAD you all convinced me to back Trump. He is the only person with the will to stop this injustice.

I was looking at the E-Verify and Worker Protection postings at work today. They are beyond contradictory – they are designed to fail, like a trap. It is positively Orwellian. E-Verify does nothing of the kind. It is basically designed to protect illegal entrants with fraudulent documents, which they cannot get in trouble for, and with which they cannot be stopped from working. It is truly, and utterly, a lie. These laws are actually MORE THREATENING to the employers, than to the illegals.

TRUMP. Or slavery.

2. kinthenorthwest says:

It is bad enough that our nation is being attacked with by its own people, with crime rates rising way too fast in practically every major city..Yet now we have to contend with hundreds of crimes committed daily by Illegals Obama refuses to do a damn thing about.
    I do remember Jeb saying that we could not afford to round them up.. H3LL if we don’t they will not only become one of the biggest % of the crime stats but bankrupt us..
    Currently the yearly American Bill for Illegals is around a 1/2 a Trillion…That is way way more than enough to round them up and ship them back with their anchor babies too…(Keep any of their assets too to help pay for the expense of shipping them back H3LL most of their assets were brought our taxpayers dime This will also deter others from coming in.
    Then we need to shore up the borders with Razor fencing like the stuff that surrounds prisons, towers with cameras and drone patrols, and let a border guards do the job they were hired for.
    That might take most of the money we spend in one year on Illegals, but look at all the money we will save after that…H3LL we won’t have to raise taxes to fix roads, hire more teachers, take better care of our vets and homeless, cause we can use all the money not spend on illegals for America and Americans.

• sid says:

I thought of that myself. Seize all their ill-gotten wealth, assets, businesses, etc. and boot them the f*ck outta the country! It makes me sick to see these damned charcoal chicken places popping up in my ‘sanctuary’ state.

• Maquis says:

Make that a triple fence with attempting to cross the first one drawing “potentially” non-lethal responses, and an attempt at the second makes one a No Mercy Kill Target. Bodies will remain for Nature to consume as She pleases, whilst the remains testify to future malefactors the futility of fleeing the Hellholes their own Cultures created. Let them fix their own problems, not become ours.

Oh, and up the Coast Guard to serious Bad Ass status.

• kinthenorthwest says:

you see that is the problem with everyone else but McCain—they all want to negotiate with he illegals. They want to let those who ??? years or families of those born here or ??? compromise. Every Illegal has been lying since they got here, whatever the compromise they will most likely like to fit the whatever to be able to stay.

3. sid says:

Stories like this enrage me! Why is this gov’t. doing this?!? And the nerve of these Dominican feckers to open these g’damned “salons” every place. I know they’re run by illegal aliens!

4. I agree, suspend USAID to all country’s except for Israel & re-allocate those funds to round up these illegal aliens/criminals, build the wall.. Then consider reinstating the USAID later.. USAID is redicilous in this day & age, IMO. We can’t move forward when leadership is hell bent on destroying America from within & it’s not just commander zero either, it’s nearly all in the senate..

Go Trump!!

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Very Good Interview–Bit off — But Actually On..

6. Millwright says:

Oh My ! Tell me isn’t so, Joe ! A woman shot in her bed by a multiple-offender illegal in hoplophobic MA where even revolutionary war muskets have to have trigger locks ? !!! I’m looking forward to how Bloomberg’s sycophants “spin” this one !!

7. Ellie says:

Massachusetts has STRICT gun laws! Guess the gun laws didn’t work in this case. Prayers to the family of this truly innocent victim. More collateral damage in the left’s war against decent Americans.

8. archer52 says:

Victims families need to start suing the state or city governments AND the officials involved for the death. Keep tying them up in court. Keep making THEM responsible for their actions. Frankly, the people who are making our hell don’t live in it. They never will. We are truly living in a real life version of the Hunger Games- where the elites are exempt from the trials put upon the rest of us.

You want it to go away start punishing them. Boycott their supporters, march on their homes, refuse to service them and sue them. They’ll crack like a thin eqq shell. They use the power of government as a shield because behind it, they are cowering fools and namby-pamby vermin.

9. TwoLaine says:

REMINDER: The Families of the Victims of Illegal Aliens NEED Your Support, especially Today! They are in D.C. and will be testifying at 10 AM ET.

Oversight of the Administration’s Misdirected Immigration Enforcement Policies: Examining the Impact on Public Safety and Honoring the Victims

I’m trying to find a Live link. Hang tight.

10. TwoLaine says:

I am nowhere close to being done with this, and at this rate, probably never will be, but here is the Find A Grave Virtual Cemetery I started for Victims of Illegal Aliens in the USA. 😦

I have at least another 100 that I am aware of, that need to be added to Find A Grave before they can be added to the Virtual Cemetery. Plus, I have links and links of articles with more names to go through.

11. Will says:

Lawrence is pit, as are so many other small cities in Mass. We always hear about Mexicans as illegals, but there are so, so many from the Caribbean, Africa and elsewhere as well. Khmer Rouge gangs are some of the worst in that area, they even have a cage in the courtroom to keep them in, so they won’t attack witnesses or the judge. There were already a lot of bad apples before 2008, I’d imagine it’s quadrupled now.

12. beaujest says:

Meanwhile the main stream media is pushing wedding cakes and a freak who wears a wig a bra and a jock strap !

13. TwoLaine says:

Mrs. Susan Oliver just testified. This is her husband Deputy Sheriff Danny Oliver.

14. TwoLaine says:

Grant Jonathon Ronnebeck’s father Michael is testifying now.

15. TwoLaine says:

Wimps. The Committee took NO Questions of this panel of families and the usual other we are for the Illegals a$$e$. UNBELIEVABLE!

What a slap in the face!

16. TwoLaine says:

Kathryn “Kate” Steinle represented by her father, Jim Steinle.

Joshua Aaron Wilkerson represented by his mother Laura Wilkerson. She read his autopsy.

17. Jay says:

The border will be sealed only when a significant portion of African Americans demand it. When they clearly state that mestizo illegals take opportunities from them, then TPTB will be responsive to border security. Trump should begin pitching his message to blacks. That would put some real fear and loathing into RINOs and Democrats.

• doodahdaze says:

Super RINO Kasich is up now calling to give citizenship and thus voting rights to illegals. The RINO is insane. Mr. Snake Oil.

• strat4evr says:

Yea and Andrea Tantaros on Outnumbered on the FNC just commented what a great speech Kasich gave to his Ohio audience. Go figure.

18. moe ham head says:

as marsha coakley once said in mass
    “it’s not illegal to be illegal” and this from the highest law office of mass
    got to love the libs

• Sounds just like a moonbat.. A reasonable person has no chance to discuss anything with the unreasonable mentality of the “moonbat brigade” & it’s leadership ( dems & many Repubs )

19. TwoLaine says:

Everything at this link is great, but this piece I had to share!

“I’m Moving To Mexico

Received via E-mail
    Posted by bbollmann on April 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:

I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico , that I’m on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

Free medical care for my entire family.
    English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
    Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
    I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
    Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
    I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
    Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
    I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
    In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
    I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
    Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
    I want to receive free food stamps.
    Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
    I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
    Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
    Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Do you see how stupid this looks when you put it in writing????”