Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Shout Racist

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. allhail2 says:

And when they call you racist, just agree with them in a point blank matter of fact tone.

“You’re a racist…”
    “Yea, probably. Difference between you and me is, I don’t care.”
    (Family show version)

Now, just walk away, because that conversation is over and they have vapor locked.

Trust me, it’s fun. The typical name callers, black and white, have not thought ahead what to say or do if that happens. The most I ever got was an “eff you.” They are so easy to confuse. Bunch of useful idiots.

• Millwright says:

My own response to this accusation is to agree that I’ve long been partial to the human race, but given present circumstances I’m beginning to think a lot more favorably upon Betelgusians, Antarians, and even Jovians ! And then wish them good day !

• Director says:

Being white these days is a thought crime.

I’m not joking.

2. doodahdaze says:

Liberalism seems to not only be a mental disease. It seems to be a melting pot of every mental disease ever discovered. It is incurable. Fatal.

3. TRONGOD2000 says:

I think of it this way…. A true liberal is liberal in every way. They believe in letting everyone do what they want. (still complain about it but they let them do it) They believe in spending all money and saving none. Doesn’t matter if it is public or private money it has to be spent not saved. If you were to save some you’d be richer than someone who didn’t save and you’d have to give it away. They have no morals. To have morals would lead to being judgmental and that is against their mantra of letting everyone do what they want. A liberal has no work ethic. There is no use working hard if you just have to give the fruit of your labor away. A liberal believes in a utopia here on Earth and at the same time denies there could be a heaven. The two can’t co-exist. IF there were a heaven, why work at creating one on earth. If there is a heaven that implies there is a hell but nobody can be judged so there is no way people can be going to different places.

4. texan59 says:

Thanks PD. I’ve lost my like button since I got AdBlockerPlus. Sorry. 😉

5. cjmartel says:

I follow Ann Coulter’s advice, when someone calls you a racist, just say in the loudest voice possible…”I don’t converse with CHILD MOLESTERS!!”, it really works, plus, if there are a lot of people around, they get real nervous. It’s a hoot!!

6. MTeresa says:

Can I just say……………I love this website.

Another good one………..

7. Director says:

One wishes that race wasn’t central to how human history is lived. Wishing for equality and $2 will buy you a coffee (just about) but it doesn’t make anyone equal.