Fredricka Whitfield: Meh, “I misspoke” Get Over Yourself….

If you want me to stop smacking your face, you need to learn how to make me a better sandwich…..

When people reveal who they are, just accept it, there is no need to reconcile anything based on who you wish them to be.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, Agitprop, media bias, Police action. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Fredricka Whitfield: Meh, “I misspoke” Get Over Yourself….

1. auscitizenmom says:

More and more are coming out of the color closet.

• RJ says:

Yea, we used to call such “misspoke” statements a “Freudian slip” not so long ago due to the hidden truths within those statements that the speaker really didn’t want others to hear or know. Deception exposed, so to speak.

2. 2x4x8 says:

the Dallas Police Dept shooting and bombing is a Leftists wet dream

3. libby says:

Cop hater. Reason number one why I stopped watching CNN & MSLSD: I am so tired of cop haters pretending to be journalists.
    She is very upset she was caught expressing her true feelings

4. libby says:

She msspeaks for a living then

5. doodahdaze says:

Fire her. Her job is to spek and report the truth.

6. Stormy says:

No, first you said what you truly believed, and now you’re lying about it.

That sunlight is pretty bright when it hits you smack dab in the eyes like that, isn’t it?

7. jason says:

quite the heartfelt and completely sincere apology there.

8. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

9. lynnielu says:

Ugh! Really? That made me ill just to watch it. Cop haters are cheering her right now.

• bertdilbert says:

She could have mentioned the cops were courageous and brave for chasing down an armored van with possible multiple shooters.

10. 2x4x8 says:

can someone photoshop Frederica into the hooded woman holding the sign:
    “All My Friends Kill Cops”

11. archer52 says:

That’s the best you’ll get from her. She’s internally gritting her teeth because she said that. I wonder what her background is…

12. QuadGMoto says:

Misspoke = I said what I really think. I should not have ’cause it got me in trouble.

13. ytz4mee says:

She lives in the bubble and was reminded that the bubble isn’t The World. So we need to take away from this experience the reality that is where the self-professed Cultural Elite are right now. We ignore this at our own peril.

“I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon.”

-Liberal NYT Film Critic Pauline Kael

Same song, different day.

14. seabrznsun says:

She was much more convincing on her first statement than her second.

15. aprilyn43 says:

Whitfield is supposed to be a professional, she knew she was supporting the shooter, her apology was disingenuous. Someone needs to and should call her on it.

• QuadGMoto says:

I have to disagree a little. That wasn’t an apology. All she said was, “I used the wrong words.” It wasn’t even a faux “I’m sorry you’re stupid” apology.

• DT says:

Absolutely. You could perhaps attribute a single adjective to mis-speaking. Choosing two pro-terrorist adjectives in the same sentence, not even remotely a mistaken choice of words.

16. Rachelle says:

Nice to see the mask slip on this would-be Goebbels. She is the same lying, corrupt CNN creep who reported ‘dozens, maybe hundreds’ of people at the Tea Party rally in Searchlight, Nevada a few years ago. I was there. There were about 20,000 people as can easily be seen from some of the aerial photographs of the event. CNN doesn’t report; it tries to massage the narrative. CNN–and this Whitfield person–cannot be trusted on anything.

17. libby says:

How many were fired for supporting officer Casebolt last week on social media, not even at work?
    Hmm

• libby says:

Misspeaking on facebook can get you fired if you supoort a police officer.
      Supporting George Zimmerman on social media was an easy way to get banned.
      But twitter is a great tool for black racists.

18. zephyrbreeze says:

I saw a meme that said: Liberal Logic, Pick one 1) Cops are evil and racist 2) I don’t need to own a gun because I can just call the police.

19. yankeeintx says:

Once again, “I’m am sorry I did nothing wrong”. It’s getting old.
    mis·speak
    misˈspēk/Submit
    verbUS
    express oneself insufficiently clearly or accurately.

She was perfectly clear.

20. partyzantski says:

What a fool. History will not be kind to her. Enjoy it while it lasted, “Fredericka”. You have sided with revolutionaries, anarchists and murderers. Are you INSANE???

21. d4j says:

The apology is perfunctory, terse, and unsatisfactory.
    It makes no attempt to reconcile
    (a) the original remark with (b) what was implicitly intended.
    The remark either (a) glibly originated with her or
    (b) was fed live to and parroted by her.
    The apology was more carefully scripted by CNN staff to appease critics–
    without offending the core audience by apologizing too much.

22. Justice_099 says:

I think she just displayed micro-aggressions

23. pspsst says:

A professional lame-brain. Perfectly “suited” for propaganda.

A worthless, but useful idiot.

24. bodicacia says:

I fully agree with all commenters here.

She looks right ticked off that she even had to address her “misspeak”.

There was no “I’m sorry”. No apology what so ever.

She’s a pig of a person.

25. Sal Paradise says:

Way too smug for my taste…..

26. lorac says:

That wasn’t an apology that was a one finger salute with her smug attitude. She should be shown the door!

27. Mentalist says:

Listening to this woman offer this “non-apology” reminds me of the 70’s sitcom, Happy Days where Fonzie had trouble saying the words “I was wrong” or “sorry”, because he thinks he’s never wrong.

28. thevelvetkitten says:

I can see how one would say the words courageous and brave when they were really thinking horrendous and coward! NOT. Why does she still have a job? People like her should be made to police for 6 mths.