Waffle House KillersJACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –  Sources tell us that a third person of interest has been located in the murder of Eric Hambrick at a Jackson Waffle House.

Two men have also been arrested.  19-year-old Arkel Coleman (left) and 18-year-old Shrederrick Anderson (right)  were arrested and charged with one count each of murder and strong armed Robbery.

Police say Coleman and Anderson were taken into custody, where they confessed to the crime. They are being held without bond.

On Thursday, May 28, just before midnight, emergency responders were called to the Waffle House at 106 Larson Street.52- year-old Eric Hambrick was found lying on the ground with an injury to his head.

waffle House victimAfter reviewing a surveillance video at the business, police said Hambrick was attacked in the parking lot. The video shows someone striking Hambrick, then taking a ring off his finger.

It appeared the attack was unprovoked according to investigators.

Chief Lee Vance said, “It’s a shock, people are outraged when you try to go in a restaurant or anyplace else for that matter, you’re not bothering anybody and somebody comes up to you and commits a crime against you like this it’s unacceptable, but I would not say that Jackson is a place you can’t go and get a meal after dark.”

Hambrick was hospitalized, and died over the weekend from his injuries.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, media bias, Mob and Rob, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Deadly Knock Out Attack – Mississippi Waffle House Murder – White Victim Attacked/Beaten In Parking Lot

1. Sandra says:

I do not mean to make light of this awful situation, but did anyone else laugh out loud at “Shrederrick” ?

2. auscitizenmom says:

Stinking pieces of trash.

3. Lou says:

looks like one of the posters/commenters by the name of Art Davis is a left wing terrorist. these were his comments-“you’re a racist. you deserve to suffer.” I’m sure Eric Holder would praise him or maybe even honor Art Davis.

4. Sandra says:

They could be sentenced to life in prison. (crossing fingers). Nice way to start out your adult lives, gentlemen.

5. They should be hanged, they are guilty by video capture and by their own admission. They killed, brutally a innocent man, they should be hanged.

• auscitizenmom says:

I’m good with that.

• lilbirdee'12 says:

Agreed, Scott. Public hangings just might slow down this prevalent urge to kill innocents.

• Sandra says:

Prison is a special kind of torture. In some ways I think a life sentence is an even better punishment than any kind of death.

• tappin52 says:

Sorry, Sandra. While what you say may be true, it obligates law abiding, productive citizens to fork over large amounts of tax dollars to facilitate their incarceration. Fry ’em.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think, if we were to really look into it, these guys who keep reoffending live a life that is pretty much the same inside prison or out.

• Be Ge says:

GULAG. Let them pick cotton and mine uranium to support themselves. Problem long solved by the communists they love so much.

• David In TN says:

No it isn’t. Not for these types.

• Tracer Round says:

Several years ago, one of the black male nurses on our unit also worked PT as a Deputy at the Hinds County Jail He was talking about the inmates in the jail always asking him if their name was on ‘the list’.

‘The list’ were the inmates in the jail who were slated to go to the state pen in Parchmen.

The way he phrased it, it sounded like they wanted to be on ‘the list’, so I asked him, “You mean they actually want to go to Parchmen?” and he nodded his head yes.

I then asked him, “Why would anyone WANT to go to Parchmen?”

He replied with a look that said, ‘you really are a dumba$$’, “To make money.”

• The Tundra PA says:

I guess I’m a dumba$$ too. I grew up in Mississippi, where Parchmen was well known as the maximum security prison in the state. Why would being sent there make money for the inmate?

• Gary says:

A death sentence is not a deterrent, it’s not a scare tactic, it is simply a penalty. Not at all unlike any other penalty assigned by law. Run a red light…pay a fine. Take a life….lose your life.

• auscitizenmom says:

I see it not as a deterrent to others, but it certainly is a deterrent to the one who will never kill again.

• jackphatz says:

The death penalty will never be a deterrent when it takes 20 years of appeals.

• That’s the truth, it should be renamed to “death by old age in prison penalty”
              I believe we all are entitled to defend, not only our lives, but also the lives of our fellow man & women irregardless of these ridiculous laws & ideals that Federal & many States are employing to harass honest citizens ( white folk ) from that very ideal. I would never hesitate to assist in whatever way needed to defend another man or woman, child.. The fight or flight instinct for me is
              “Fight” live first, save someone else & sort it out later. The death penalty works only on reasonable people, where there is no need for such a thing.
              Of course, I’m a Christian, Military Vet. who also rides a Harley ( sometimes ) believes in the 2nd amendment and am pro life, wait… Isn’t that what the White House Admin calls ” the enemy”? Yup, apparently war has been declared on us.

• John L says:

A black radio host I was listening to some years ago met another
        black man visiting from an African country the name of which I forget.
        They got into a discussion on crime and the American prison system
        The radio host told the African visitor that they were fed 3 meals a day,
        had a bed, sink and toilet with electric lights and running hot water in
        the cell and also had access to a library, exercise equipment and television
        and free health care. The surprised African looked at him disbelievingly
        and asked; “but where is the punishment”?

• mcfyre2012 says:

I’m sure the Aryan Brotherhood will play the knock-out game with them in prison.

• ignacio says:

Aryan Brotherhood is almost always way outnumbered. And the crime of killing a white probably gets them in good with the meanest blacks.

6. ThankYou,Treepers says:

Disproportionately excessive black criminality has been a documented reality since Emancipation.

Whether it’s become even more severe nationally since Obama was elected and Trayvon was made posthumously famous, or just less obscured due to the internet despite efforts of the corporate propagandizing media, is hard to tell.

One thing is certain – Obama’s election hasn’t reduced black crime. Observers over the centuries have consistently written the opinion that blacks display no gratitude. So the idea that installing Obama would result in a display of goodwill by blacks was always unfounded and has proven illusionary.

While Obama has been an agitator of race resentment by blacks, there is a school of thought that his words and acts have not been as emboldening of black viciousness as has been his mere presence in the Presidency because seeing one of their own at the top just feeds the sense of superiority and entitlement of the black id monsters.

7. Mr. Right says:

Killing for fun ? beating, to death, a stranger for his skin color ?

How is this not on 24/7 on CNN, ABC , … when this is a clear pattern of race crime across the US.

• mazziflol says:

Ask Obama…thats how.

• Jerri Sinefeld says:

What man, are you serious? The victim was WHITE….White lives don’t matter, so there is no story here…it is factually impossible for a white person to be a victim of a hate crime, don’t you know that?….bro, which country are you living in? This is not a hate crime by any stretch of the imagination……in fact barely a crime at all….these two young boys are the real victims; they are victims of an oppressive society, and it is a natural, understandable and justifiable reaction…these boys had a RIGHT to lash out!! If we have learned anything from this past year, it is that only black lives matter, and to be a white man is the real crime….they should be hailed as heroes, not arrested….how dare that guy be white in public; he had it coming to him…it is a farce to assume race had anything to do with this….(sarc)

8. Allen says:

Burn the town to the ground! But ask the mayor for “room to destroy” first!

9. Jersey Beach says:

And yet again it will not be consider a hate crime? A man minding his own business beaten and killed my minorities, only thing good to come out of this, they’ll face time in prison for their crimes. I do my best to base people on individual basis, but I’m also not naïve to what is an ongoing problem.

PS, I can’t get to “like” other comments, sorry for not liking more, just seems I can’t accomplish this with Firefox. Sorry. I’ll try it with IE, see how that works.

• auscitizenmom says:

I am using IE and I am having problems with “like”.

• Jersey Beach says:

Seems like every time I go to like it ask me to log onto wordpress account. I don’t have facebook, twitter or a wordpress. Just know I’m liking many comments, just can’t vote on them. Sorry folks. 😦

• auscitizenmom says:

WordPress just doesn’t acknowledge that there is a “like” function for me……………except sometimes when it does. I can “like” from email.

• Spar Harmon says:

click on Word Press, register, choose a Gravatar and name, then the Like button will work for you.
      If you moderate yourself, you won’t overtax the much-burdened admins. This is a wonderful Refuge when people are mature enough to moderate themselves in their hates, angers, fears, and paranoid delusions. We all carry such burdens. Don’t bring into our Refuge the very thing we need a respite from. Please.
      Lord, Bless us, for we are a needy people
      Great Shepherd, find us, for we are lost
      help us as we struggle in these briar patches we create in our stressed minds
      help us in our unbelief and lack of Trust in Thee
      help us, for without Thee we stray

Lord, make your face to shine upon us
      and bring us peace
      Now and Ever More
      Amen

• Spar Harmon says:

That comment was for Jersy Beach.
        Thank you.
        Somebody once had to tell me.

• Jersey Beach says:

Spar Harmon
        Thanks for the suggestion of using wordpress, might look into it. I don’t believe I brought hatred but thanks for the prayer anyway. I wear my crucifix everyday and grip it firmly when I’m at my lowest. I know and trust in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 🙂

PS, I don’t believe in the whole “hate crime/protective groups” scam our BIG govt concocted to divide us more so.

10. peppie says:

If the average IQ has dropped 14 points in the last century then where do these miscreant’s fit in that paradigm?

11. jello333 says:

Today when we went out to our car (in the driveway), one of the doors was a bit open, and everything from the glovebox and console were strewn around the inside of the car. Nothing missing that I can tell, since we really don’t leave anything of value in the car. And if you’re wondering how they got in the car, I guess they just opened the doors… since we don’t lock them. The reason being, one time when this happened to us years ago (at a different house), someone busted out a window to get in… so since then (assuming I have nothing of value in the car) I leave the doors unlocked so AT LEAST we won’t have a broken window.

Pretty sad, huh? 😦

Anyway, the reason I’m posting this here is because in the past, while it was upsetting when something like this happened, it was never really FRIGHTENING. But now, the last time it happened about a year ago, and again last night, now I’m starting to wonder what would have happened had I CAUGHT THEM IN THE ACT? I mean, would they have quickly run off…. or would they instead have turned their attention to ME? And yes, I AM assuming this was done by a black person(s), since a few blocks over is where there’s lots of trouble, and some of them like to cut through our neighborhood.

So yeah, the more I hear about innocent people being attacked, especially whites attacked by blacks, the more I worry such “pilfering” in cars could turn into something much, much more serious… either for the victim, or for the thieves (if the wrong person catches them doing their thing). (At a minimum, I think I’m gonna get a CC camera.)

• joanfoster says:

Over the week-end an Obama daughter and an Obama “grandfather” stole my wallet from my purse at a local supermarket. I had not left my cart standing alone, but the female distracted me and with my hands literally on the cart, the elderly one took the wallet. It was all captured on video. They immediately left the store and within one hour had charged more than $8,000 in merchandise at high end luxury dept. stores and not at one store did anyone ask for an ID. What I have learned from this is that the stores are afraid of bad publicity and lawsuits and allow this to go on rather than rock the boat. The loss prevention people at one of the stores told me that they knew the cards were stolen, but were not allowed to call police. That same store has also provided video of the people using the cards,

• auscitizenmom says:

That’s horrible. I can’t believe they were not allowed to call on the stolen cards. More of the protected species stuff. You might want to consider carrying only an across the body bag. I started that about 10 years ago after I left my purse in the cart AT WALMART and drove off. Thank God it was still in the cart when I went back to get it, surprisingly enough. But, now I use bags that are always on my body, I never set them down.

• Sentient says:

Even if the Obama daughter is improbably named Rebecca Horowitz? They can’t ask for ID? Then they should just ask for everyone’s ID.

• lorac says:

Did they say why they weren’t allowed? Was this rule only for dindu nuffins? If they weren’t allowed to call the police, how did it happen they provided video to them? And, why do they bother paying loss prevention people if they’re not allowed to do their jobs? lol

• anon1234 says:

You can do what I did when I lived in center city Philadelphia, any area surrounded by “bad” neighborhoods. I printed up a sign and posted it in my car. “CAUTION: LIVE SNAKES PLEASE DO NOT FEED OR ANNOY” It worked like a charm. Cars around me routinely broken into. Mine unmolested.

• jello333 says:

Worth a try! 😉

• Mrs. Carifidy says:

I used to have a Grateful Dead 30th anniversary decal* on the back of my soccer mom’s** van. No words on it, just a full skeleton surrounded by roses. We moved to a bad neighborhood. I was always amazed when groups of loud people would walk down the sidewalk and fall silent as they got close to the van and stayed silent till they were down the block. Figured “it must have been the roses.” No break-ins with that vehicle, although Mr. Carifidy’s Buick was hit three times. We no longer live there and I no longer have a Grateful Dead sticker. If our new area declines, I’ll go with the Live Snakes approach.
        *FTR, I’m not a hippie. The Dead for me are Country and Blues.
        **Not a soccer mom, either. No disrespect meant.

12. Lottacats says:

Crazy names? In Memphis recently on the news there was a name of a woman and parent was below the name. (forget what it was about) but her name was Airwrecka! LOL, I did!
    Yes, she was black.

13. BitterC says:

Saw this story this morning on foxnews.com and it kinda had me puzzled that only 2 teenagers would attack an older white man. I just KNEW there had to be at least 3.

14. TeaForAll says:

Where is the outrage by the white people. WHITELIVESMATTER…..

15. shirley49 says:

It is time for us Whites to start carrying some protection. Even if it is only some type of spray to temporarily disable them. Aim for the eyes. What a bunch of cowards. Three big a**holes picking on an older man by himself. Fry them.

• If he protected himself with a gun his life would be ruined. “They were unarmed. How Could his life be in danger?

Well, now we know how. Thankfully, for the lins and black slime mattters crowd, he died instead. If only he were a black criminal obama and this country would care about him. Instead he is “privileged” and expendable and , just like 100’s before him, soon to be forgotten.

• Doc's Wife says:

Several weeks ago, in a very affluent section of Jackson, an MD was getting in his car early on a Saturday morning on his way to the shooting range when he was overtaken by two thugs. They forced him go the bank and with draw a lot of money. On the way back, they kept telling him what they planned for his wife when they got back to his home. When they got back, the man was told to walk into the woods. He then reached into his car, got a gun, shot and killed one of the thugs while the other ran away!!! This is the wonderful city that I grew up in and my family helped found prior to the Civil War. All of this makes me so sad….

16. archer52 says:

Along with the other article about the school refusing to address violent behavior by these “British Canadians” it is just another example of how my father was right and I was wrong. What? not the Canadians? Mormons then. No? Darn it. Which culture/group is causing all of this pain and destruction? And which group is now demanding they can get away with it without accountability. Could it be those blue haired club footed midgets so easily identifiable by behavior, attitude and performance?

You watch. The feds and agreeing authorities will implement some kind of policy then claim it works by messing with the stats. This would be a misdemeanor battery and an accidental death.

We had our local Sheriff Office do this one year. The burglary rate bottomed out compared to other surrounding agencies and the Sheriff was touting some kind of new policing policy. Then it came to light the SO was cheating by turning what was legally a burglary into a trespass and theft. Neither shows up on the part 1 crime stats. I heard the State Authorities were not happy.

Sad and a good reason to buy more ammo and carry ALL THE TIME!

17. amwick says:

Remembering Eric Hambrick I don’t know why but I felt compelled to learn about this victim. What I learned really broke my heart. A gentle person, who loved to sing. RIP Mr. Hambrick, I hope you are invited to join a heavenly choir. Those, those, those damn, ignorant and violent thugs, I hope they rot away.

18. lorac says:

This is a hate crime…black on white. Where is the DOJ….oh that’s right they don’t give a rats butt cause it isn’t white on black! Another example as to why I don’t trust any blacks anymore. It is time to slap their black butts back to reality!

19. TKim says:

All of the young progs who only know Mississippi from history books and Hollywood: white klansman lynching and terrorizing. Makes as much sense as imaging the American West as a place of cavalry and Indians stealing families for their scalps.

And I think that thugs would have great pickings at places like late night Waffle Houses and diners. Lots of truck drivers traveling alone. Not the best place for an Interrupt Brunch, but perfect for going after a working man or woman who has to eat late.

Things are starting to make the early American West look like Xanadu.

20. Tracer Round says:

Jackson has become a very dangerous city since Harvey Johnson first took over as Mayor in 1997. Have only had black mayors since then. There will never be another white mayor in Jackson.

I rarely go into town during the day, and only if it is absolutely necessary.

A white person, should never, ever go into Jackson after dark.

Sad & true.

• Doc's Wife says:

All of my and my husband’s families are still in the area, but live North out of the city limits. My eighty five year-old mom is just inside the city limits near the Jackson Country Club, but it is getting sketchier every time I visit. No way would I stay in her house by myself!!

21. Daniel G. says:

22. goodoldboy66 says:

These bear an uncannily strong visual resemblance to one another….and Obama (aka Kenya Diggit).

23. waltherppk says:

Is there some kind of baby name book for black babies or maybe is there some kind of scrabble name game where they put lettered blocks in a box and dump the blocks on the floor and whatever letters facing up can be arranged into some kind of French or African sounding anagram is what becomes the baby name? It must be a cultural thing huh.

• manickernel says:

Jeez, don’t insult the French.

• ignacio says:

Sometimes the mothers are very young. Sometimes illiterate as well.

• lorac says:

Sometimes it seems like they totally made a name up, but yeah, definitely sometimes it seems like they’re illiterate and just trying to phonetically sound out a name they’ve heard. Was is this thread? – someone mentioned someone with the name Airwrecka – it sure sounds like someone was trying to spell “Erica”.

but why didn’t they ask someone who worked at the birthing center how to spell it? A person’s name lasts their whole life. Do they not think about possibly looking stupid when they misspell a name? Do they it’s a possibility and just not care?
        and those who make it up, is having their child seem different (or also, part of a group, the black group) more important to them than their child’s future success?