After the White House and State Dept. did everything legally possible, and some things potentially illegal too, to see Benjamin Netanyahu lose election – President Obama did not want to call Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to congratulate him on a crushing victory.

President Stompy Feet told Secretary John Kerry to do it.

potus kerry netanyahu tweet

This entry was posted in Israel, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to President Stompy Feet Didn’t Want To Congratulate Netanyahu on Election – Told Secretary Kerry To Call…

1. Kaye Fairweather says:

Methinks he doth protest too much. Bibi is so far above him in nearly every way that Zero just can’t stand it. He must feel great guilt and unease every time their paths cross.

2. beaujest says:

Soetoro hasn’t read the paper yet and doesn’t know Bibi won !

3. manickernel says:

At this rate even Barbara Streisand will vote Republican.

• rsmith1776 says:

I suspect she secretly does, already. Her lefty veneer apart, Israel is important to her.

Streisand does a great job here…. and what a pleasure to see that amazing woman, Golda Meir, may God bless her memory.

Bibi owes Israel and the world to be at her level of awareness and patriotism.

• 2x4x8 says:

actually I think Barbara’s marriage to good looking, macho, WASP actor James Brolin probably has done quite a bit to change her NY, Jewish, Marxist, Liberal Shtick

Deja Vu “The Way We Were” with Robert Redford

• Respectfully disagree, 2x4x8. If Brolin is Irish-American, and I believe he is, the his shtick is likely to be just as NY, liberal, leftist are hers. I should know – my dad was one. My dad was a lovable, handsome Irishman, but his politics just stank!!!

• 2x4x8 says:

I do not know Brolin’s politics, I do recall him doing something on TV acting the part of Ronald Reagan though, he was born in California, no Ireland or NY connection I know of, probably the better words would be he is a good specimen of Western Culture, like Clint Eastwood, as opposed to the Jewish Culture, did you see the movie, “the way we were”?

• annieoakley says:

Amen. I remember that stupid movie.

4. Les says:

Gimme Bibi’s number, I’ll call!

5. rsmith1776 says:

B.O.’s pettiness is as boundless as his unwarranted self-regard.

6. Absolutely NO sense of decorum out of this person holding the Office of President of the United States. Not one bit. I am so embarrassed for my country. Bibi knows this turd does not represent THE PEOPLE.

7. lovely says:

I didn’t think Obama could do anything to make me lower my opinion of him, but, he managed to do it.

Shameful.

• bofh says:

Get used to it. He’s got almost two more years in which to repeatedly out-do himself, and no signs of anyone willing to step up and try to stop him.

8. sundance says:

9. EdWatts says:

“Wouldn’t characterize ‘tone’ of the call.” From John Kerry? Well, I would; think, “Thurston Howell, III”!

• annieoakley says:

Very good!

• DixieNurse says:

When you take into consideration the ill-mannered, ill-advised Netanyahu speech to Congress earlier this month, I think it was perfectly appropriate for Kerry to make the congratulatory call–doesn’t even really matter what ‘tone’ he used…. disclaimer Before trashing me, be mindful that I am a Democrat, and just visiting the treehouse in the interest of JLC. This is not to say that I stand with the GOP on this issue, just that I know as a Christian that it is NEVER in our best interest to side against Israel. Never has been–never will be. Gotta back the winner… 😉

10. czarowniczy says:

All of that time, money and effort to subvert the elections of a sovereign and friendly state while changing history for the worst – all for naught – what makes you expect an adult reaction from The Boy Wonder?

11. sundance says:

Good grief the media bias is dripping….. and “there’s a lot of disappointed people in the White House this morning”…

12. 2x4x8 says:

Secretary Kerry is called to the Oval office
    “John, I want you to call Bibi to congratulate him on his re-election”
    yes, Bwana

13. Lucille says:

Didn’t the “don’t use that tone with me” gal at State say yesterday or the day before that taxpayer funding is no longer going to any group which has been accused of trying to defeat Bibi? Here’s a refutation article:

“Group Working to Influence Israeli Elections Still Receiving State Department Funding”

By Alana Goodman

Abraham Fund Initiatives received $98,000 grant from State

14. Personally, I’m celebrating the win. Who cares about the O? He is what he is. On a lighter tone, some guy on the radio said, “There aren’t many Israeli low information voters!”

15. aprilyn43 says:

Don’t worry, Obama at still be angry about the “s*hit-face” he’s left with; now that Netanyahu’s won. But the Obamanation of Desolation is already planning his revenge.

16. lovely says:

What makes Netanyahu, the man he is;

In my office in Jerusalem, there’s an ancient seal. It’s a signet ring of a Jewish official from the time of the Bible. The seal was found right next to the Western Wall, and it dates back 2,700 years, to the time of King Hezekiah. Now, there’s a name of the Jewish official inscribed on the ring in Hebrew. His name was Netanyahu

What make Obama the petulant child he is;

To avoid being mistaken for a sellout,I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist Professors and the structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night,in the dorms,we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy.When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake,we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling constraints. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated

Could there be a wider gulf in character and self awareness ?

17. Ellie says:

Good grief…how is that America elected such a small and petty man…smh

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

small/petty man with Hindenburg sized ego.. best thing that could have happened (smh it didn’t) would have been for congress to override his Keystone VETO. Slapping him back into the oval office to cry for a bit would have done the country a world of good..

• Dixie Darling says:

Because America’s low information voters and progressives are small, petty and narrow minded……oh, and dumb as a bunch of rocks.

18. While listening to election coverage last night, I noticed “too close to call – about 28 seats in Knesset for Bibi and [the other guy] and the rest scattered among smaller parties.” Later, I heard Likud got 30 seats! Yeah! How many seats did the other guy get? Hard to tell. HOURS later I heard near the end of the broadcast, the equivalent of on p. 25, he got 24. So, yes. It was a blowout! Hahahahaha!

19. I was very curious how he’d respond to Bibi winning the election. Guess I have my answer. The POTUS was to busy to show any respect for democracy in action. By not making the call himself he not only mocked the people of Israel who participated in the election, he turned his back on the founding principle of this country. That power is vested in the people. Not in a single person.
    At least this time he wasn’t on a golf course. But it sure sounds like he was at the White House playing with his putter…

20. Kukunet says:

Has President Stompy Feet stopped throwing things yet ??

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

I think michelle has to put him in a headlock to get him calmed down.. explains her “guns” probably happens a lot

• Annie says:

It has taken all day for Mommy Jarrett to settle her little boy down. The weekend is approaching so maybe she can jet him off to hold up an exclusive course with his looser foursome.

21. Lucille says:

And speaking of John Kerry (“who served in Vietnam” as Rush would say…hahaha!)….

“WaPo: Kerry has a Brian Williams problem”
    POSTED AT 1:21 PM ON MARCH 18, 2015 BY ED MORRISSEY

22. That’s why I said I was shocked not to hear about an earthquake in the White House Area.
    Obama must be shaking up the Entire White House with his Stomping… 😮

23. Annie says:

Obama’s bar has never been set high on morals, integrity ,standards and class; so, it comes as no surprise that he does not congratulate the prime minister on his victory yesterday. What is very transparent is Obama’s feeling of inadequateness when being in the presence of a genuine leader of a free country. He knows that in so many ways he is diminished as a man and as a leader and he responds in the only way he knows – as a 3 year old child.

24. doodahdaze says:

The GOP dithers while they should be impeaching. This will not end well.

25. joshua says:

Obama with his maturity peers

26. Roy says:

I suppose there’s a snowball’s chance in hell of getting the emergency oil agreement resigned now.

US fails to renew emergency oil supply pact with Israel
    “The US has not renewed a historic agreement under which it guaranteed a supply of oil to Israel in emergencies, that is, instances in which Israel might be cut off from its regular commercial sources of oil because of war or closure of sea lanes. The agreement expired in November 2014, and since then the US administration has done nothing to renew it, Washington sources told “Globes”.

We were up almost all night to look for updates to Israel’s election and then were too excited to sleep when we realized Netanyahu won!

In response to a comment above regarding Netanyahu’s awareness of the American’s people’s support, I read in an Israeli newspaper Netanyahu’s wife saying that she heard that if he had been born in America, the American people would have elected him president. He KNOWS…..