Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

Your stick figure family was delicious

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. Patriot Dreamer says:

😉

2. auscitizenmom says:

🙂

3. ZurichMike says:

Another bit of pop culture I had to figure out online. LOL!

4. czarowniczy says:

Modeled, I’m told, from an IRS logo with much the same construct

5. taqiyyologist says:

I’m not sure what to think about these “anti-(stick-figure)-familiy” stickers.

On the one hand, I’m with George Carlin, and his take on the whole “Baby on Board” thing in the 80’s.

On the other hand, it seems to be yet another attack on the whole concept of family — out of some sense of either longing, disdain or contempt.

I lean toward the latter. I think these are leftist stickers.

When will I see one that says “I shot your stick figure family after torturing them for three days! Haa-haa!”, and have it be seen as a funny meme, web-wide? I give it about a year.

The hard, nihilistic, self-hating left don’t dig the concept of family.

Sorry if out of line, but these stickers have always rubbed me the wrong way.

And Carlin was a leftist.

6. janc1955 says:

Love this! I’m not into expressing myself with doo-dahs on my car.

Does anyone remember the “Baby on Board” signs and stickers? Loved the twist on those, too. “Baby in Trunk” :). I also laughed out loud every time I saw one of those very lifelike toddler dolls with half the body sticking out of the trunk.

7. thefirstab says:

There is a certain population segment in our area ( or “in these parts”, depending on which segment you’re in) that has the “right” car, the “right” haircut, etc. etc. add chevron stripes, polka dots, monograms and the “right” stick family. KWIM?
    I personally like the Zombie family, complete with the zombie dog on leash.
    I might go all in if they have a DIY kit. Would not look like above!!

8. pspinach says:

Superb bumper sticker and comments! LOLs