Remember how DeAndre Joshua was killed?  Remember the murder technique?

update-1Updates (Video Added):

Jessica Lane Chambers – DOB 2/2/95  (Found 12/7/14)
Graduated from South Panola High School
Lived: Batesville, Mississippi

Jessica chambers 2

• Father Ben Chambers, Maintenance worker Panola County Sheriff’s office. • Mom, Lisa Chambers • BFF Alyssa Cotten (Lyssa Michelle Cotton)  • Victim Jessica Lane Chambers last seen with two unidentified (by police) males currently being investigated • Body discovered “Herron Road”, Courtland, Mississippi • Phone Recovered.

Anyone with Details Call Panola Sheriffs Office (622)563-6230

chambersPANOLA CO, MS (WMC) – Family members of a teenager burned alive on Saturday night are desperate for answers in the heinous Mississippi murder.

Jessica Chambers, 19, was found burning near her car that was also engulfed in flames. She was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died. Early autopsy results reveal that Jessica died from severe burns that covered 98 percent of her body.

Her father, Ben Chambers, said investigators told him his daughter was set on fire.

“When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire,” he said. “Only part of her body that wasn’t burned was the bottom of her feet.”

He continued as he held back tears, “They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out. She had a big gash on top of her head.”

In her last breaths, she may have sent investigators down her killer’s trail.

chambers 2

“She told them, she told them, told him who done it,” Chambers said.

Investigators won’t say what Jessica said or release the chilling details about how she died.

“I love her you know, I’m so sorry daddy wasn’t there for her,” her dad said. “I’d trade places with her in a minute if I could.”

Ben Chambers worked as an employee for Panola County Sheriff’s Office. He has faith that his friends and co-workers will get to the bottom of the crime.

Several people in town are taking to Facebook asking for #justiceforjessica.

Assistant District Attorney Jay Hale knows someone in the community knows something and is pleading for help. Detectives are working to learn who the 19-year-old may have been with before her murder.

“We’re trying to go through the information that we have, certainly interviewing all the potential witnesses we can and going through and using the phone records we can,” Hale said.

“The sheriff called me this morning he told me, he said, ‘I’m working hard,'” Chambers said. “They took something from me I can’t ever get back. Not ever, you know? It’s a part of me gone forever.”

Several people are being questioned by detectives, but no arrests have been made. The teen’s car, and any potential clues inside, are charred black. Investigators did find a cell phone at the scene.

“We do have a phone that we believe is hers and that is what we are attempting to gather the information from,” said Hale.

Jessica Chambers’ visitation is scheduled for Friday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Wells Funeral Home in Batesville, MS. She will be laid to rest at the chapel on Saturday at 2 p.m. (read more)

jessica chambers 1

chambers

Another link – HERE

Geography?

Pictures?

Social Media?

Facebook Account – https://www.facebook.com/jessica.chambers.144734 (unavailable)

Memorial Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-of-Jessica-Chambers/814987711872691?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal

Anyone with Details Call Panola Sheriffs Office (622)563-6230

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Death Threats, justice for jessica, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

297 Responses to Mississippi Burning – Jessica Chambers Murder: “They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose” – Then set her on fire in her car…

1. Tempest says:

A couple of additional things to point out:

In the interview with her father – he holds his hand up to the right side of his head and indicates she had a gash across it.

The car she was found in was supposedly her own.

Is it possible that the person hitting her over the head was known to her and was a passenger in her vehicle?

The location of the gash and the fact she was initially jb her vehicle as it was set on light could indicate this.

In which case – it is most likeliest to have been the abusive boyfriend.

• jfmoris says:

Hook-up culture causes a big increase in violence. A corollary Of “why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free”, is disrespect for the cow, unwillingness to support the cow, BUT also: “bitch cow better not be trying to get away, I like this freebie”.

Democrats have destroyed civilization, with divorce and welfare destroying marriage, and affirmative action destroying freedom of association & thus the natural consequences of being an ahole -"why should we have to behave decently, we're black,  affirmative action/ welfare will take care of us".

Guys who are getting what they want(or hope to) without the costs/ risks of actual marriage are getting a “freeebie”. And people who lose a freebie are much angrier than those who earn what they get

2. Lottacats says:

Before I read the above comments, I want ya’ll to know this girl went to school with my daughter. My daughter is a little older but I’ve been feeling so sad since I heard about this. I am so glad you’ve picked up on this story. I don’t live in Courtland but close enough in Panola County. I do know from talking to my daughter she had been dating a black guy, was breaking it off with him because he beat on her. My daughter last saw her several months ago when she came into her work sometime several months ago and told her about this. I also heard her father was not happy with her dating this black boy. I’ll add anything I may hear. Justice for Jessica!

• jello333 says:

Oh… hopefully your daughter is doing okay. 😦 Go ahead and post whatever else you think you should, but if if in doubt you ought to send it to Sundance rather than posting it. (But no, nothing you said here falls into that category, I don’t think.)

• jason says:

heartbreaking 😦

• sundance says:

Hey Lottacats, thanks for the information. As soon as this hit my radar screen my spidey sense needle broke off. Not because I’m psychic but because this exact danger is commonplace.

There is going to be a massive political angle to this because the potential is there to ignite an explosive racial aspect in Mississippi. The MBI immediate involvement means this is already political.

You are not outlining anything I hadn’t already figured out.

God Bless you and your daughter, even being in the tangential vicinity of this stuff is unnerving in the extreme.

• Lottacats says:

Haven’t been able to keep my mind off of it. My daughter is 21. I’ve thought of the political angle too and the GJ witness killings. talk to my daughter about this stuff. Sent her treehouse link tonight soon as I got on. Told her many times this could head our way.To be aware. She doesn’t live with me. So I worry…a lot

• 7delta says:

Lottacats, I’m sorry for everyone in Jessica’s family and for her friends. I can understand your concerns. It’s reality, sadly. Let’s hope young women learn something from this. Bad things do happen. It’s best to stay as far away as possible from risky people. All this PC stuff and name calling is desensitizing us to our natural danger instincts. Never ignore them. God gave them to us for a reason. I’m so very sorry.

Like Sundance and several others have mentioned, this is starting to look like there was a domestic abuse issue. Possibly related to Jessica’s murder? On the first page, Sundance posted a handwritten letter from Aunt Jessica Lane to Kelsey. In the letter, Jessica remarked about “when I get out”. Do you know if Jessica was ever arrested or was in rehab or something similar? I looked for inmate records for Panola County but couldn’t a database kept by the county. I’m asking because I wondered if Jessica had done something that may have been related to an abusive/jealousy/anger situation, like set a ex-boyfriend’s or another girl’s car on fire and if the way she was murdered was retaliation in kind of some sort. It’s a shot in the dark. Just trying to figure out if there is a link between the abusive relationship, her possible incarceration and her murder. Why was she murdered in such a brutal way? It doesn’t appear to be heat of passion, but premeditated. Why fire?

Thanks. Give your daughter a big hug from me and firearms training from Santa.

• Brandy says:

I’m wondering the same thing…”when I get out” from where?

• 7delta says:

I take the lack of reply to my questions to mean it’s a sketchy area that may be perceived as beating up on the victim and that whatever the situation was, it’s irrelevant to what happened. I trust that both Lottacats and Sundance made the proper call. I have no reason to believe either would intentionally hide something, if, like the Brown video from the strong-arm robbery, it made a difference in some way.

So, I guess, if it’s important, it’ll eventually show up. If not, we just keep plowing ahead. :>)

• John Grady says:

That statement “when I get out” could possibly have meant “when I get out of this relationship that is endangering my life”.

• Aimee Parrish says:

I read she was in rehab

• “When I get out” . Of the abusive relationship? Maybe. just a thought.

• Condolences Lottacats to your daughter. My daughter dated a young black boy that actually hit my daughter while at school and it was caught on school video.y daughter didn’t press charges (16 year olds are of age in FL) and the kid is now in jail waiting trial for sexual assault. It it really hard to read any kid these days and all you can do is teach your daughter to be open and honest about any relationships she might have. My theory is when Dad mistreats Mom…it’s a vicious cycle. And back in my days of growing up we didn’t “hangout” with anyone else my parents didn’t meet and approve of.

• jello333 says:

Yep. Try your best to get to know your kids’ friends, esp. boyfriend/girlfriend. Race doesn’t necessarily matter… but background, THEIR families, and DEFINITELY if they show any signs of thug life, yeah… stop that relationship real quick. Or I should say encourage and/or beg and/or order your kid to stop it, since there’s not much you can do with teenagers in the way of locking them in the house and following their every move. :/

• I’ve already read one story a couple weeks ago, that hints that the Ferguson, MO fallout already HAS hit Mississippi.. I can’t recall names, but apparently a 30-something year old, former U.S.Marine took issue with being told he wasn’t welcome in a ‘Huddle House’ restaurant, one evening when he walked in with a buddy,..because “he was white”. The large crowd of young, black people, were talking themselves into a heated frenzy over the lies the Liberal Media had perpetrated about Mike Brown’s death, long before the forensic autopsy came back, proving the Officer’s version of the story, as the truth..

This crowd of young, black males, believing because the liberal-media speculated it,..it MUST be true, and they were angry.. When this former Marine, who fought for the freedoms this idiots enjoy, was told he wasn’t welcome in an American establishment,..he was pissed, and let it be known.. He was smart enough to know they wouldn’t fight fair, so after mixing words, he left..
      He drove to a waffle house down the road a ways,..where this crowd followed him, and proceeded to jump him and his friend.. The marine took most of the beating tho, which his friend was able to hear the racially-charged insults the black males were yelling as they mobbed up on this one guy..

Immediately the local Sheriff denounced the ‘racial’ connotations, saying it had nothing to do with race or racism,..which is typical.. A white guy dating a black girl,..if he hits her in a domestic dispute,…Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and the rest of those buffoons, would pounce on the chance to call that a ‘Racist assault’.., instead of ‘domestic violence’..
      Let a large crowd of black people, jump a white person, and yell things like “stomp dat cracker’s teeth out”,..they’ll instantly still deny that it was a ‘racist attack’..

I personally think that allot of mixed race couples today, are going to be having allot of explosive fights, with all the hate, and divide, that the liberal media is spreading.. What would have been a couple’s dispute, a year ago,..nowadays with the Ferguson, and ‘Garner’ cases, could easily turn into a white girl burned to death by her Bf..

I don’t say that as an umbrella-statement,..as there are plenty of strong-minded, young, black males who DONT believe the hype they hear from the Liberal media, and who do choose to err on the side of caution, refusing to allow these people in the Left, to divide us as a nation, any further.. It’s just the ones who can’t seem to get past their own racist hearts,..that tend to want to believe the lies of Al Sharpton, and the Ferguson-Liars who gave false testimonies in the beginning..

I do hope this stops soon, I grew up in south Mississippi, and have allot of friends of different skin colors,..many whom are black. I would rather see Ferguson drop off the face of the map, than to see their b/s spread to MY hometown, and cause any problems between the white & black communities..

3. doodahdaze says:

Looks to me like there is a bunch of crooks running the government. But the surf was ok today.That is about it as far as I can tell.

4. ty says:

According to this news report mother said she wasn’t currently dating anyone and lived with her.

• hitrestart1 says:

That’s because her daughter had just broken up with her boyfriend who, according to others, was beating her.

5. ty says:

Could have something to do with it. Kind of odd for two towns that are so small.

6. jetstream says:

There might be something to the rival gang war theory. Those two small towns where the Como gang to the north is fighting the Sardis gang to the south may have escalated to burning. Jessica was found just a couple of miles outside of Como to the north.

• mary says:

Jessica was found in Courtland, which is south of Batesville, which is 15 miles south of Sardis and 20 miles south of Como.

7. My spidey senses reminded me of the horrific Shanda Sharer case. http://articles.latimes.com/1993-01-31/news/mn-1053_1_murder-child

Circumstances may be different here but my gut is telling me that female(s) may have done this. Perhaps a jealous ex of Jessica’s boyfriend? I’ve read a lot about true crime throughout my life and the more I think about this horrible case the more this theory makes sense to me.

May this young woman rest in peace.

8. Gadsden Flag says:

Sounds like another black on white murder. Setting people on fire is something hateful, racist blacks do.

• OneLove says:

Gadsden, that is a little naive to state when white supremacists lynched, hung and burned African-Americans in the past. “That’s something that hateful, racist blacks do.” may be the most ignorant thing I have read in this thread.

• Detroilet says:

Hmmmm, I was born in Detroit and now live just a little ways north of it. If you mess with the wrong colored people, they throw a cocktail thru your window at 3 am, just to catch you in bed sleeping. Burning people alive is a way of life in Detroit, along with shooting, beatings, and dismemnerment.
        You know, come to think about it, all this killing in Detroit is sort of “hateful”. It might even be more hateful than anything that’s been said in these comments, but you’re the expert on hateful and I defere to you.
        BTW:
        I always carry a pistol just encase I meet one of those politically connected hateful people from south of 8 mile road that wants to redistribute my wealth, without the government middleman.
        Stay safe, I know I will.

• They also like to pour acid on people.

9. Pingback: Burning Victim: Mississippi Teen’s Final Words May Lead To Her Killer

10. xschild says:

Sometimes I wonder how I ever fell into the Conservative Tree House. This site carries it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. Being a news junkie CTH is the only site I read that carries news items MSM will never touch. I pray for this child and her family. Thanks to all the treepers that stick with these articles right up to the very end.

11. Adam says:

Any M4M interested in hooking up this year at CPAC lmk

12. Another racially motivated terrorist act committed against the white community. Find these murderers and make them pay a heavy price for this hate crime.

13. Racially motived HATE crime and Terrorist attack on another white person.

14. dulce025 says:

The guys that murdered my family member (he is(was) brown as are the killers) had a horrendous family, and they were horrendous as well. His family would come to court and try to intimidate us… his very pregnant girlfriend would threaten random members of my family that “if we kept staring at her she would ‘beat our a**es’ after court.” The murdering bstard was granted a trial without a jury, and a judge, who is known in the city for going very easy on black males under the guise of “giving them time to turn their lives around” (personally I think, she gets some sort of kickback money). The killer had been in front of this judge FOUR times prior and was even CURRENTLY in court for another assault case. She still let him go, on a technicality. My family member had no police record, was a wonderful student (per his HS principal and teachers who attended his funeral and spoke), was a winning triathlete and college student. He tried to save people in a home invasion and was shot and killed by this despicable man and his accomplice.

• dulce025 says:

Now that the killer is off the hook, he brags about what he did on Twitter and other various social media outlets. A year later, and we are all still broken from the incident.

I said all that to say, people who commit crimes like these (against poor J. Chambers and shooting my family member) should just be put down like the savages they are. They don’t value themselves or others, and it’s not fair for them to get a chance to “rehabilitate” while our loved ones are gone forever and we’re left here to forever mourn them. My heart weeps for Jessica’s family, and I know the pain all too well of feeling helpless when something like this happens.

• dulce025 says:

• jello333 says:

That’s the one time when the prohibition against double jeopardy should NOT be honored. If the accused is acquitted, but then goes out like, “Ha ha! They believed me, what a bunch of fools!”… well, they should be able to haul them right back in and try them all over again.

• art tart says:

dulceo25 ~ there are no words to express how sorry I am for your family, I admire the the strength you show despite what continues to be unbearable pain for your family. I too lost a loved one to negligent death, not a violent crime, which I think would have been worse. The journey of grief/healing is long & holding onto prayer was what saved me from insanity I think. It takes a toll on families/parent’s/siblings, many times on the health of loved ones. Sadly, families change from these events forever/life is altered forever, we move forward, but it is never the same.

It’s unbelievable that the scumbag wasn’t punished severely enough before, maybe he would have been in jail & your loved one would have lived. I know woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn’t change the facts in a death, it’s just what our minds do to try to rationalize what could have made the death preventable or give us any fore sight for another family to possibly help save their loved one, at least those are the things that continue to go through my mind. I will keep your family in my prayers.

• jello333 says:

Man, I’m so sorry to hear about that. Victimized twice… the murder itself, and then what happened in court. I can’t stand “hanging judges”, the types who do everything in their power to hand down maximum penalties even when not deserved. But I also can’t stand the type of judge you had. She may be at the opposite extreme, but she’s every bit as bad. Disgusting.

15. dulce025 says:

People who commit crimes like these (against poor J. Chambers and shooting my family member) should just be put down like the savages they are. They don’t value themselves or others, and it’s not fair for them to get a chance to “rehabilitate” while our loved ones are gone forever and we’re left here to forever mourn them. My heart weeps for Jessica’s family, and I know the pain all too well of feeling helpless when something like this happens.

• art tart says:

dulce025 ~ I don’t know if you saw up thread, this is the 2nd death for these parents, J. Chambers lost a brother in a car wreck in 2012, now this murder.

Hopefully, there is enough information for this murderer to be caught/convicted, but that process imo is much too long & drags on for years/too much consideration is given to criminals that commit these horrible murders. They should be given the same consideration they gave their murdered victim, none.

16. John Prewett says:

Usually MSMedia loves to post “diversity” pics. In this case not so much

17. JudgedThemByTheirCharacter says:

Nucking Figgers

• Chip Bennett says:

I’m sorry; did you take a wrong turn and think you were at DailyKos?

• jello333 says:

I almost said something to that idiot myself… thanks Chip. But as for DKos, no that wouldn’t fly there either. What WOULD fly is had he made an anti-white racist comment. Now THAT is considered just fine… even one of their front-pagers has done it and even gotten accolades for it. She and her fan base are pure evil… AND racist. (Proud to say I got banned from there quite awhile back. 😉 )

18. cooterbug says:

I just found your site….you guys all should be awarded a private investigator license!!!! I just wanted to say that there is some interesting information in several forums on this site….. (sorry if this has already been posted:
    Keep up the great work! I live in the Panhandle of Florida, and 90% of the gas stations and hotels in this area are now owned by Middle Eastern people. It would be bad if they all agreed to pull the plug on the gas at once…. we would be screwed!!!!

• jello333 says:

Welcome! (Oh, and just to add to what you said, I think this place, and its fearless leader, should have won at least one Pulitzer by now. For the GZ case… and no I’m NOT kidding.)

19. Charlotte says:

Who called 911? Who else would have been driving down this remote road at 8 at night?

20. slick says:

its time. as human beings in a country where we are responsible for what is happening, let us stand up together for what is right. the leaders of our government must be removed. it starts from the top and this is results of what we have let happen as a nation. its time to take accountability, its time to take responsibility. dont fall prey to being a victim of circumstance. these are not circumstances ,this is our country these are our people. dont be a part of the governments plan, they want us to be divided and turn on each other as races as people. dont be fooled. refuse to give the government what they want, stand up for yourself show your intelligence, not ignorance.refuse to let the terrible violent death hate crimes be in vain. we are our own worst enemies if we let them get away with what they are attempting to accomplish.

21. LiberalFree2016 says:

No one deserves to die this way. However, there is something rotten going on in this small town. I believe this was a gang related killing. Jessica Lane “Coon” Chambers was no stranger to drugs and crime. Her father and her older brother (who died in a car accident ) were involved in and served time for manufacture, sale and distribution of methamphetamine. You can’t tell me that law enforcement didn’t know what was going on in their town. No way they weren’t complicit in it. What sheriff’s dept. hires a meth dealer anyway? At 17 Jessica was living with Bryan Rudd and his mother. What father allows his 17 year old daughter to move out and live with a gangbanger? The goings on at the only gas station in town I’m sure we’re well known to and operated with the blessing of law enforcement. Jessica Chambers knew these gangbangers well and felt comfortable around them. She had drug problems and had been in rehab. The only way she could have turned her life around would have been to leave town. Maybe the gang was afraid she would talk. Maybe her death had something to do with her father’s criminal activities. A screen shot of a Facebook page of a person named “Jerrick” tells how much he hated Ben Chambers. Ben Chambers was probably hated by a lot of people because of his own drug activities. Look, Jessica and her family were no pillars of society. Maybe Jessica would have had an easier time in life had she not been raised by drug dealers.

22. derrik says:

Simply astonishing that no arrests have been made yet. The Feds need to ratchet it up big time. If they don’t get cooperation from the local force, I’d take a good long look at them as well. It would be wise for the gas station owner not to stray too far as well. He’ll probably be one of the initial arrests made.

23. CharlesMartel says:

Don’t ya hate it when the “old-fashioned”/”outdated”/”square”/”knee-jerk paranoid”/”delusional”, et al, White Racists are proven RIGHT about darkies – for the umpteen-gazillionth time, that We should have listened to their warnings in the 1940s and ’50s NOT to integrate or desegregate?

Comments are closed.