In the same Saint Louis neighborhood where white Bosnian Seldin Dranovic was beaten by three teens wielding hammers; in the same Saint Louis neighborhood where an hour later white Bosnian Zemir Begic was brutally murdered by the same black thugs after they chanted “eff white people“…

black_white_crime….Now a 26-year-old white Bosnian woman is dragged from her car early this morning by another three black thugs carrying a gun and crowbar.  She was pulled from her car, thrown to the ground, kicked and beaten.

The police finally call it what it is a “Hate Crime” – from the Police Report:

Location: 4600 block of Lansdowne
Date/Time: 12/5/14 @ 05:25
Victim: 26-year old white female
Suspect(s): Three unknown black males, late teens-early 20s

​The victim stated she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne when three unknown suspects walked in front of her vehicle. When the victim attempted to drive around them, the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle, to which she complied. One of the suspects then approached the driver’s side, produced an object, possibly a crowbar, and struck the windshield of her vehicle.

The suspects then ordered the victim to exit her vehicle. The victim refused and one of the suspects pulled her out of the car. During this time, another suspect opened the passenger side door of the vehicle, went through the victim’s purse and stated that it was empty. One of the suspects then pushed the victim to the ground and kicked her. All three suspects then fled the scene.

A passerby located the victim on the ground and contacted this department. EMS responded, however the victim refused further medical treatment and said she would respond to a hospital at a later time. As of now, officers are investigating this incident as a “bias crime” based on the victim’s account of the incident. The investigation is ongoing.  (media report – link)

Louis head 2

“Justice For Mike Brown”

Saint Louis Mayor Slay

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mike Brown Shooting, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

172 Responses to Another Race-Based Attack In Saint Louis – Three Black Youth Drag White Woman From Vehicle For Beating…

• Menagerie says:

That is as stupid a statement as “wrong place, wrong time.” It’s a profound insult to the Guard, and to the intelligence of citizens seeking answers. The thugs in Ferguson WERE out of control. The National Guard could have and should have been used in appropriate response.

There is one hell of a lot of territory between defense of life and property and Kent State, and no logical connection that I see. Good thing the Democrat base he plays to is not going to think about nor question this stupid statement. And the press, well, no need to wonder about whether they might raise an objection or two.

• jello333 says:

As if I didn’t already have enough bad feelings toward some of the idiot “leaders” of Missouri, Ferguson, and St Louis… THIS seriously makes we want to spit in Nixon’s face. This is just sick.

• Elspeth says:

There seem to be many many “wrong places” and “wrong times” if you’re white in SL. I hope the governor will see fit to compile a list.

• John Galt says:

It could get expensive if the government allows Obama’s sons to vandalize, loot and burn a billion dollars worth of property every time they get angry.

• sageladymj says:

Nixon dug his hole deeper with that explanation. There is no getting out of it now. Missouri is mostly conservative and very conscientious about our National Guard, police and those who serve. I’m sure the voters will speak their minds next election or two and Nixon will be tarred in history for his mishandling of Ferguson and the riots.

As this continues across the country, I am sure that the middle leaning people are going to jump ship to conservative and there are a lot of Demoncrats who will be thinking twice about who they elected. The truly crazy ones will stick with the “more control” party no matter what. I don’t think they understand the backlash that’s coming from the 80% of the country who is fed up with this crap.

• Kitty Smith says:

But a slaughter of whites, as long as it isn’t he physically or politically, is perfectly acceptable.

• libby says:

It was a demonrat declared state of anarchy dontcha know

• Lars says:

Waco was acceptable, but Ferguson is sacrosanct.

• EnterTheDragon says:

Holder should know. He was part of Waco.

• jello333 says:

Was he? I didn’t know that (but not surprised). Despite being on the opposite end of the political spectrum as Tim McVeigh, I think I was every bit as angry as he was about what they did to the people at Waco. (Of course my anger was directed FAR FAR differently than was his.) And again, I was a lefty (not sure what that says about me, just throwing it out there).

• d'hack says:

I find it interesting when people are able to change their political opinions. When and what caused you to not consider yourself a “Lefty”?

• jello333 says:

Ah well, I guess I just have gotten past labels… or I’m getting there. I no longer quite know WHAT it means to be a… whatever. It’s easier for me to say what I believe in, where I stand on X, Y, Z, than to put myself in a specific category. So yeah, I’m sure many of my views would still be considered toward the left of the spectrum (and I still detest people like George Bush, though I also now detest people like Barack Obama too 😉 ). But now, especially starting with the GZ/TM case, I’ve been told by other supposed “liberals” that I’m no longer one… thanks to my views on that case, the BGI, etc. Oh, and of course I’m now a “racist”. :/

Color me confused! But as I’ve said before, regardless of how I might be labelled now, I’m SO happy to have found this place and gotten to know so many good people, mostly people considered “conservative”. It’s made me realize that much of what I’ve been led to believe my whole life has been lies.

• d'hack says:

I would agree with you on labels. I have been conservative leaning since I first understood what that meant. Strangely enough, when Rush Limbaugh began his nationwide program I had never even really thought about left and right. I just knew what I thought but never really thought about it.

I, coming from the conservative side, do not like what W did to this Country. It seems I’ve been voting for the lesser of two evils since I started voting, excluding Reagan (my first vote!!). It’s interesting that the same opinion can be held by people coming at it from different angles. Anyways, sorry for the sidebar!! 🙂

• binky354 says:

Something you need to consider about Bush: The media didn’t like him, therefore they reported on him in the worse possible light. They do the opposite for Obama; they actuallly cover up for him, by failing to report the facts. I was a Dem, until I learned what a terrible vile loony left they’d become, so I changed. Since I’ve been come more independent and do my own researching on things, I’ve learned that GW wasn’t as bad as he was portrayed. And we have to remember, his last term, he had a Democrat House and Senate. Something to think about is whether Ulsterman knows what he’s talking about come 2015. It’s food for thought and we need to get ahead of it, don’t let the media get away with it: While the nation looks to the manufactured “race crisis” in America, Capitol Hill sources are indicating the Obama administration, in conjunction with powerful supporters throughout the Mainstream Media, is said to be preparing a “barrage” of pro-Obama news stories beginning in early 2015 and then continuing well into the new year. The primary focus of this effort will be to improve the president’s currently dismal ratings on the economy.

Please read on…

• disgustedwithjulison says:

That comment alone is enough for a class action suit against the state by all of the businesses that got torched that night as a result of them not protecting private property….which…IS WHAT WE PAY OUR TAXES FOR. Bring on the litigation.

• Ronan says:

My son is a member of the Missouri National Guard . He and his fellow soldiers have responded to many natural disasters in Missouri
      including the tornado that leveled Joplin.
      The members of the Missouri National Guard have honorably served multiple
      tours in Iraq and Afghanistan . For Governor Nixon to demean the Missouri National Guard
      in this despicable fashion is unconscionable. And unacceptable .
      They know how to behave in stressful situations.
      Unlike Governor Nixon.
      Senator Claire McCaskill and especially Republican Senator Roy Blunt should immediately respond and refute the derogatory and scurrilous implications of Governor Nixon.

• Sergeant Major says:

Don’t hold your breath for McCaskill or Blunt to respond to Gov Nixon. And I totally agree with you on your opinion of the Missouri National Guard.

• jello333 says:

Agreed. And the ridiculous reference to Kent State even unfairly demeaned most of the Guard from 1970. Because only a handful of them shot or did anything else uncalled for. So even THEY should not all be lumped in. And of course just the whole idea of comparing what/why was going on at Kent State to what/why was going on in Ferguson is disgusting IMO.

1. benzy says:

Maybe the Governor’s office could publish (quickly) a comprehensive list of those areas which are NOT the “wrong place” and which times are NOT the “wrong time” so that these unfortunate incidents do continue to happen. Perhaps they could provide a color coded Google style map showing those areas in which travel is safe, assuming any exist in the metropolitan St. Louis area.

• Sharon says:

Surely there’s an app for that.

• Ghetto Tracker is no more:
        Deemed Racist. Couldn’t find anything serving the same purpose in the itunes store.

• Chip Bennett says:

Yet another reason that I won’t personally buy or use Apple-anything. I’m an open source guy. I value my freedom – including the freedom to run whatever apps I want on my devices.

• jello333 says:

From the article:

“It’s pretty detrimental to society when we reinforce the idea that poor or crime-heavy areas are places to be categorically avoided or shamed,” David Holmes wrote on PandoDaily. “As if to assume that every person who lives in an area with comparatively high crime or poverty is a criminal, or that these areas are devoid of culture or positivity.”

By deleting a few words, that would be a perfectly reasonable statement:

“It’s pretty detrimental to society when we reinforce the idea that poor areas are places to be categorically avoided or shamed. As if to assume that every person who lives in an area of poverty is a criminal, or that these areas are devoid of culture or positivity.”

Now THAT I could agree with. But the original statement? Just idiotic. I don’t think ANYONE is claiming that “every person who lives in an area with comparatively high crime… is a criminal.” OF COURSE that’s not true (in fact many good people in those areas are, themselves, victims of crime). But what IS true is that in such areas (as opposed to better areas) you are FAR more likely to be the next victim of crime. And THAT is why you might want to avoid such areas. It’s not the decent people who live there that we have to worry about…. it’s the scumbags!

• Absolutely. Heavens forbid we would slow down wealth redistribution!
            I did find on the itunes store one app that sidesteps the ‘racist’ argument. It’s called Sketch Factor and the ‘stories’ vary. Example: someone complaining about a motel; someone talked about a questionable parking lot with thugs with guns. It seems to have potential.

• I agree Jello, A person being poor does not make them a criminal But if you don’t live there I would suggest you stay out of the neighborhood. I am from a city with more then a million people but I know where most of the bad neighborhoods are and you can pretty much tell by looking so stay on the major roads and go around the neighborhoods that don’t look good and at the very least you will increase you chances of not becoming a victim.

• Putnam says:

I have a personal claim to the above. I have been a part of the upper middle class for my working life. Jobs I worked were always in the six-figures, I never wanted and saved as a rule. Upon having a disagreement with a superior, I resigned my position taking a job 4 hours away. During the departure, words were said and I made the mistake of disparaging my former boss with the savage remark of being a product of Affirmative Action after he decided to let loose upon us all for a failing. This was done privately, face to face, not in the presence of any other being. I was angry with him, he with I. That debate aside, and knowingly, it will arouse ires as if I am a racist, however, I surely am not.

Consequently, upon my arrival to my new position, I was unceremoniously notified I was a racist and my contract was null and void. Not only had I lost my job, I was blacklisted from my profession. I have now spent the last two years as a member of “below the poverty line”. I do not steal. I do not accept means-tested support. The ethos of my life has not changed. I live in a poverty. You do not need an area to be in poverty or commit crime.

I work on a farm hoping to change my station. Desire, covetousness, envy, name your sin fuels these barbarians to commit their crimes in the name of social justice. Statistics never reveal the heart to the numbers. They commit crime as crime is not shamed.

• John Galt says:

Maybe an app to advise when you cross from one gang’s turf to another so you can change colors.

• Sentient says:

Good one! The easiest way to tell a bad neighborhood is by the amount of garbage in the street. The exception is DC, where they spend your tax dollars on street sweepers making the rounds every week (and not because of leaves or leftover sand/salt used after snowfalls). In DC you can tell a bad neighborhood by the amount of garbage on the boulevards.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

That and most of the homes have bars on all the windows/doors etc., excessive security cameras and of course the pit bull or 2 in the yard. Those are good tells.

• michellc says:

Well that app would no longer work anyway as now apparently they choose wherever they please to attack you. Apparently though in Missouri now if you attempt to defend yourself, you will be arrested.
          Even the Safari rules won’t save you anymore.

• Menagerie says:

Can’t do that. They won’t openly come out and say that there is no right time right place for the safety of non thug citizenry.

• Lars says:

My father responded with the Missouri National Guard to a riot at the state penitentiary in Jefferson City in 1955. Sure they had rifles and bayonets, but were not allowed ammunition. He lost his job at GM when he returned to Saint Louis. Thanks again National Guard.

2. James F says:

The chances of a “Kent state” is baseless speculation with a very low probability. The chances of “LA watts riots” widespread arson and looting in the absence of promised National Guard protection was 100%.

Nixon is legally liable for his decision to allow the rioting, burning and looting to go unchecked. It was within his to prevent it but he chose not to. This needs a full fledged federal investigation to see who conspired with Nixon to call off the National Guard.

• Menagerie says:

I’ll take door Number One, as WeeWeed would say, for Obama/Jarrett/Holder.

• Sharon says:

It’s hard to investigate liars who have the power and ability to destroy communication records and who constitute a threat to anyone who might talk.

• justice099 says:

Given that it was likely the Federal DOJ that prevented the NG from responding, who would investigate it? The same people investigating Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the immigration scandal, Obamacare scandal? If so, I think I am more likely to see pigs fly in my lifetime.

• Kitty Smith says:

Uh, let’s see….. I know! I know! John Boehner!! Yeah, that’s it! John Boehner! And Mitch McConnell! I know they’ll both get right on it, by gawd!

• michellc says:

I know it sounds crazy and old fashioned but at some point Americans are going to have save themselves. Congress isn’t going to do a darn thing to fix anything and they sure as heck aren’t going to be saving anyone.
          Seeing Boehner or McConnell as riding in on a white horse to save the day is hilarious. Boehner would be crying and trying to hide under the horse’s tail and McConnell is pretty much the horses rear end.

• Kitty Smith says:

Agree 100%. DC needs to be disassembled/razed and every single person working for the feds, whether elected, appointed, or hired, tarred, feathered, driven out on a rail, bank accounts and property seized and left to fend for themselves in the wilds of Detroit, Oakland, Richmond (CA), St. Louis, south Chicago, Atlanta, Philly, Baltimore and Newark.

• Dan says:

A democrat being held responsible and prosecuted? What planet are you living on,
      Planet La-La…? Wait.

• But James as long as Obama is in office that is not going to happen. It is not that I wish anything bad on anybody but I do hope that the people that voted for Obama are getting their fair share of all that is going on.

3. Paul H. Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

4. Moishe Pipik says:

If someone shows a handgun and you’re in your car, your best bet is to keep going! Not to blame the victim in any way, though. Had she kept going, the headlines would read “KKK Member Runs Over Unarmed Black Youth.”

• Kitty Smith says:

…..and more to come, starting with the media itself.

• True Colors says:

The moment that they pulled out the gun she should have run over them with the car.

TC

• libby says:

According to the linked article, the gun, I think, was withdrawn after she tried to drive around them blocking her path.
      She was driving and they stepped out in front of her path to get her to slow down and then they tried to menace her.
      The thugs are relying on white ‘niceness’ since a supposedly ‘not so nice’ person (or evil white racist) would have driven right over them, pitting thousands of pounds of metal, plastic and steel against their fragile bodies.
      I cannot help but wonder if just running them over would have been the best option from the start. Dont wait for them to brandish the weapon. if they block your path, assume it is because they are trying to kidnap you, control you for God’s knows what.
      Jump in front of my car and I WILL hit you.
      If you are brandishing a gun, I may aim for you.
      Remember, white folks were told to stay in the car (in some cases, it is better to do so – it makes a great weapon.
      I am not so much worried about myself (I know there is a time to be nice and therfe is a time to be not so nice) as I am worried about my spouse (who may be more inclined to be nice to her own detriment – she was in a la Raza protest/riot in Socal that really shook her up – lot of threats to motorists made, traffic pinned where no one could flee, etc).
      One thing to learn. Dont start it. but if they start it, finish it (dont sit around hoping they will treat ya nice like they did to reginald denny

• Moishe Pipik says:

The thugs are relying on white ‘niceness’ since a supposedly ‘not so nice’

This is EXACTLY what they’re taking advantage of. There are few Blacks in our neighborhood, but most of the burglars and robbers are Black. We had one that went door-to-door collecting money for a fake charity. Homes where nobody was home they broke in. Neighbors were too “polite” to call police to report suspicious people.

Good thing the victims had security cameras and caught them red-handed inside the house! Otherwise they would have been accused of being racist for linking the fake solicitors with the crime.

• sageladymj says:

Same here, little hood rats no bigger than my knee knocking on my door every few weeks wanting to mow my yard while checking out what I had in my living room through the doorway. My dog scared the crap out of them. Which is why I have her. 🙂 Dunno if they were all siblings or where they came from, a group of about 5-6 hit me up periodically through the summer. Scoping for mom/dad or some elder child who was going to come by later and make good on a haul.

Someone tries to stop me while driving, especially with a gun – I’m diving in the seat and jamming the gas down and hopefully taking some out in the process.

You know, I used to not be racist. This crap has changed me and a lot of my friends and neighbors too. We would give you the benefit of the doubt, you know character and all that stuff? Well now, you’ve got to prove to me you’re not a hood rat. And even then, you ain’t getting in my house, car or life. I don’t really think it’s racism, I think it’s pragmatism.

• libby says:

“Hey, you got a cigarette?” I was greeted when i first moved in a new apt last summer.
            I just looked at him susoiciously. No “hi”, no “hello”, no ” excuse me”, no “pardon me”. Just “gimme”.
            Within 2 weeks, my neighbors laptop, fancy digital slr camera & other electronics were burgaled.
            3 weeks later we find the burglars were living in the neighborhood stealing left & right.
            You think they want a quarter cuz they asked you for one.
            Nah, they’re sizing you up. Measuring how nice you are and how easy you are to rob.
            People in need ASK.
            Aggressiive people make demands.
            Aint a racial thing.
            White people tried to steal my fone in new orleans my first time there.
            “Hey, can i borrow you’re fone? We lost ours, we need to call our friends”
            “Sure, yeah, what’s their number, i’ll call them for you”
            “What, you said yiu’d let me use your fone?”
            Now, i know if i hand em my fone, i gotta fight the guy, his girlfriend and their dog (they tried to steal with their dog with them).
            I just walked away. The less you explain, the more power you have. You owe them nothing.
            Trust is not awarded like participation medals for.nothing
            It is earned the old fashioned way.
            I will hell. But in a way i feel comfortable and am able.
            Being too nice? Nah. Remove your kick me sign

• Moishe Pipik says:

I’m not racist. I’m a survivalist. I look out for myself. It’s not my problem to solve another community’s problem–especially when the problem is self-inflicted. Life is too short.

• Kitty Smith says:

Exactly.

Run them down. The citizens could clear those streets in 2-3 minutes if they weren’t so scared of repercussions and accusations of racism and being “nice.” Eff ’em. Run them down. Ten cars running at them medium throttle will move them quickly. NEVER stop until you’re safe.

• I would still rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. If it were me the head lines would read, 3 unarmed black youth were run over by a obliviously blind man because it looks like he ran over them and then back up to see what he ran over and then ran over them the third time because he evidently didn’t see what he had hit LOL.

5. justice099 says:

A “bias crime”? lol ANYTHING to avoid saying “hate crime” Look in the Obama thread to see my opinion of this. Supposedly the thugs asked her if she was Bosnian at some point.

It just seems far too intentional to me.

• Irish Eyes says:

Apparently street thugs learned a new word in the past couple of days, but I bet they still don’t know what Bosnian means. Probably think it’s a synonym for cracker, or KKK member, or white b—-.

• John Galt says:

“Supposedly the thugs asked her if she was Bosnian”

No, I’m Serbian. Bang, Bang, Bang.

• hihoitsofftoworkigo says:

Or …. I’m from Austria. Same as this Glock30 with hollow points. Questions?

• Chip Bennett says:

One of the thing that hoplophobes like to do is make guns in the hands of police (and, in socialist states like New Jersey, law-abiding citizens) less safe, by banning hollow-points. They even give them scary names like “Cop Killer” bullets.

Nevermind that police using hollow points would not have a problem of over-penetration, which would provide an obvious safeguard in an environment like a commuter train.

• Chewbarkah says:

The string of attacks on Bosnian immigrants needs explanation. Have Bosnians migrated into hoodrat turf or periphery, thinking it was a bargain because they don’t know why property is so cheap there? Do the feral thugs assume that Bosnian immigrants are less likely to be packing? There must be a larger conflict going on, and these attacks are either intensifying, or coming to our attention, because of the Mike Brown circus. Some posts (elsewhere) talk about how Bosnians won’t take this crap, but I think they are actually at a major disadvantage. They don’t expect America to be a jungle hell and can’t read the danger signs (they will learn quickly).

6. ctmom says:

I sure hope citizens are noticing that when you elect Democrats you and your property will not be protected from the thugs.

7. mrsqt says:

Unfortunately they wait for whole building to fall on them before they call these type of attacks a HATE CRIME. Why do they wait for the building to fall on them brick by brick?

8. Sharon says:

If crimes were consistently and appropriately punished there would be no need for special categories. Punish them for the deed. Having thought crimes on the books is never a good idea and I didn’t think so when somebody got points for coming up with the stupidity of “hate” crimes.

When someone hits someone over the head with a crowbar and kicks them after they’ve fallen to the ground I figure there’s always some hate in there somewhere.

Unfortunately once we get used to having hate punished in the context of the committing of a crime it is inevitable that “hate” as defined by the government will become punishable in and of itself. It’s inevitable considering the kind of people who love power and drool over regulatory control.

• Kitty Smith says:

But…but….but….hate crimes cannot be committed by blacks. Didn’t you know that? So if we categorize crime by thought, and alleviate one entire race, coincidentally the most violent race by far, from the burden of that potential charge and thus the impedance of that particular charge, you simply excuse the favored races’ acts with an explanation of social conditions created by the now-codified “hate” by whites.

See how that works?

• jello333 says:

Yeah, me too. I don’t support “hate crime” laws. There’s always been leeway in sentencing based on the heinousness of the crime, the disparity in the power of the assailant and the victim, etc. So we don’t need such laws, ESPECIALLY seeing how they’re almost always charged in an uneven manner (i.e., it seems that whites are almost NEVER victims of “hate crimes”).

• justice099 says:

Well, they ALMOST said it this time. But settled on “bias crime” instead. Probably had to do something since it was a woman, which is also a protected class (mind you a white woman is only one up from the white male at the bottom.)

We should really make a graphic explaining the pyramid of protected classes. Black and muslim would probably shares the top spot.

• Chip Bennett says:

Designating certain crimes as “hate” crimes based on the motive of the perpetrator is the first step to thought crime.

• jello333 says:

Yeah I never quite understood the need. I mean what was done to James Byrd, what was done to Matthew Shepard, and similar incidents… correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t both those cases clearly ALREADY eligible for the harshest possible penalty (presumably the DP)? So what MORE can be done… why aren’t standard laws/penalties already sufficient?

• Chip Bennett says:

Why? Because it provides a privileged status for the “protected” classes. it essentially makes them “more equal” than non-protected classes, at the federal level.

• jello333 says:

What’s weird is that of my gay and/or black friends and family members (a total of maybe a couple dozen), ALL of them I’ve discussed anything like that with have agreed with us, both in general and specifically. So where all this “wide-spread” support supposedly comes from, I have no idea. I think a lot of what we see in the media is through such a distorted lens that there may be a huge disparity between what’s reported and what’s reality.

• flaladybug says:

What are the crimes labeled when not “Hate Crimes”……..LOVE CRIMES?? Labeling crimes are BEYOND STUPID 😦

9. harry says:

When will the media finally speak the truth about these black punk thugs ?

• Sharon says:

There’s no reason to assume they ever will.

• Kitty Smith says:

Never. A number of their own have been attacked by blacks, and they simply don’t report it. The media is fully indoctrinated and they are NOT innocent bystanders just reporting news. When all is said and done, the media carries the most responsibility for racial unrest and animosity in this country……more than the politicians, more than the Al Sharptons, more than even the courts.

• doodahdaze says:

Never. They are 99.5% wrong 0n everything they do. But CTH is over 90% correct.

10. friedmansbff says:

What is happening? Have individuals become that animalistic? Actually, I don’t even think animals do that to each other, this is more like sadistic.

11. auscitizenmom says:

I think this poor woman was extremely lucky. She was attacked by three black thugs with a crowbar and a gun, and lived to tell about it. They must have had other places to rob and people to beat and were a little off schedule or they would have beaten her to death.

• John Galt says:

“the suspects displayed a firearm and ordered her to stop her vehicle”

More stupid gun waving. If she was armed and a competent shooter, there would be three dead thugs.

• Moishe Pipik says:

This wasn’t a robbery. This was a hate crime in the purest sense. Something must have scared them off–maybe their lookout texted them. That’s the only reason she’s alive.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

She was saved when a good samaritan yelled out – E.B.T. cards have been re-loaded…

• Duck65 says:

Intersting little tidbit. I have heard the term “to flouish” meaning to wave a gun about, but from listening to the STL Co. scanner I have come to learn that it a cause for a police call…. i.e. a flourishing…

I found it kind of ironic that Florissant translates from the French as flourishing. I suspect it was intended to be taken in its economic sense as opposed to its brandishing sense, but maybe the hood grows into the name and not always in the intended fashion.

12. al says:

The Media won’t tell you that they don’t want any whites in THERE area’s. You enter @ your own risk & don’t think the court system is going to give you a fair shake . That’s what happened here in Detroit years ago. The hate for you has been there a long time, it’s just been hidden by the media to protect the guilty. History does repeat itself & the country’s going the way of Detroit. Watch out!

13. Duck65 says:

So now, motorists also have to make split second decisions about whether they are being delayed by peaceful protesters or stopped for a beating, rape or murder. Somehow, I suspect the motorist will always be on the losing end of this decision.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Yes, and this is the very reason why I have the utmost disdain for the Law Enforcement Agencies that are allowing these Fauxtesters to block the streets. They are providing perfect camouflage for these “Highwaymen” to operate.

Stop for them, and you could wind up dead.

Don;t stop for them and they will scream that you ran over a peaceful protester.

And don’t think for a second that they will give you time to record them with your iPhone while they block you in, either. (and even if you do, they’ll steal your phone).

Keep the car in gear and get the heck out of there! You are better off explaining this to a police officer than having the story of your beating, rape or murder being reported on the evening news.

14. StormyeyesC says:

I didn’t hear about this: Officer shot with his own gun after being punched in the face while in his police vehicle:

• libby says:

Peaceful protesters is kind of a myth (see ferguson, mo)
      Waiting until a car appears and jumping out in front of a car is not peaceful.
      There are peaceful ways to block traffic and there are aggressive ways to do so.
      Are they singing, “We shall overcome”, and not suddenly appearing in the roadway, but giving approaching motorists time and space to adjust?
      OR are they screaming, “KILL WHITEY” just before they jump in front of your car?
      I came up with a song and I sing it sometimes to passengers in my car when I drive (I made it up on a job as a driver in socal). It’s called and has only one verse, “jump in front of my car and I will hit you”.
      This doesnt mean, I will run over every pedestrian I see (I would have to be posting form prison); it means, what it means.
      if you get to the intersection long before i do and you are still in the intersection as I approach, i shall slow down (I rarely stop, i just slow down sooner). most really slow walking pedestrians want you to come to a complete stop, I will drive real slow, but not stop, from as far a distance as possible until they pass.
      You can walk as slow as you want, but i ,may not come to a complete stop (without a stop sign).
      if i stop, it is harder to get away.
      I dont know why you are taking 1-3 minutes to cross a street and i dont care, but stopping takes away my momentum and that is what I need to get away.
      a pedestrian walking real slow in the middle of the street can be a sick, elderly, young person, someone with disability, limited vision, intoxicated or they could just be trying to make it easier for their buddy behind the bush to car jack you.
      every situation is different, but in a lot of situations, walking or quickly skirting in front of your approaching car, forcing you to come to an abrupt halt or hit them is an AGGRESSIVE move .
      I would advise women to do something similar.
      I am cautious and I try to be aware of my surroundings at all times (you could have the best weapon, but if your situational awareness is bad, it wont help).
      staying still, alone in a car is not ideal. i

It is REALLY REALLY hard to car jack a moving car on foot.
      unless you can get the car to stop all on its own.
      these guys had their gun hidden most of the time cuz it would attract too much attention.
      dont give them time to get their weapons ready.
      if they jumped in front of your car at the last second, they will have time to jump out of the way (or they will get hit)
      whoops.
      i believe that is why we have insurance.
      guy jumped in front of my car.
      i didnt have time to stop.
      witness says you sped up and aimed at them.
      well yes, officer, cuz when they saw i wasnt going to stop and be car jacked, they were swinging hammers and crowbars at my windshield.

15. LetJusticePrevail" says:

I hope this young lady fully recuperates, and I hope that other people read about that incident and learn how to recognize when they are being “waylaid” by the modern day equivalent of a “Highwayman”.

Those tactics are centuries old, and rely either on the victims willingness to stop to aid a “faker in distress” or on the victim’s unwillingness to risk injuring whoever may block their path.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Suggested new Ferguson Martial Law – Drivers encountering “””Protestors””” blocking roadways, may drive through them (or over them) after honking twice.

• libby says:

And the most famous highwaymen of all time? From India. Took quite some time to eradicate? Thuggie. We simplified it to? What’s that word?

16. Chip Bennett says:

Well, it looks like Mayor Minor Disturbance finally learned how to call a spade a spade.

17. StormyeyesC says:

Not previously aware that McCullough’s office had denied that DeAndre Joshua was a witness:

18. Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Suggested Vehicle for driving in St. Louis and surrounding areas…

Thanks to Democrats, Slay, Nixon, Holder, Obama, Jackson, & Sharpton.

19. Kev says:

I’m surprised that after the previous incidents, the Bosnian neighborhood did not deploy armed citizens with an eye out for this stuff.

20. Chip Bennett says:

I’m just going to lay this out there, for the sake of seeking the truth: there were no witnesses? There is a non-trivial possibility that this is a false report.

I originally read the alleged victim’s age as 76. She is only 26. I could not see an elderly woman staging something like this. But a 26 year old? Fed up with the lack of law enforcement and covering up of “hate” crimes? Yeah, I could actually see that happening.

I would urge some caution, until the investigation is completed.

21. JenNJ says:

She should have floored it and let the chips (or bodies) fall where they may.
    A little off topic, but have you guys seen the #crimingwhilewhite BS on twitter? A bunch of white people showing examples of how they received preferential treatment when breaking the law, simply because they are white. I think it may be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. It’s almost funny how some seem to be posting these things to show solidarity with blacks, only to have blacks respond and shred them in the comments. Oh. The. Horror.

22. firefly says:

I wish some treepers could find the identities of those that started the fires. I`m sure TCTH http://fox2now.com/2014/12/05/atf-offers-reward-for-ferguson-fire-information/could use some reward money.

23. coeurdaleneman says:

Here’s the safest prediction in the world: a few thousand conservative whites will sputter online, and, after venting, then get outraged over the next similar incident, meanwhile never doing nothing. POed about being doormats, but that’s about it.

• coeurdaleneman says:

Motto: “Doin’ Nuttin’ Are Us.”

• coeurdaleneman says:

Fool me, once shame on you … fool me a hundred times, shame on me … on me … on me … on me … on me … ad infinitum…

• StormyeyesC says:

I may go protest the State of the Union. Anyone else coming?

• libby says:

Everything starts with intention.
      Most whites are asleep to reality.
      I dont want a militant response.
      A mere recognition of the problem would be half the job.
      Imo, that’s why progtard media looks and sounds like their last gasping breathe before total obscurity.
      Doing nothing?
      Ha!
      Ha, i say.
      You wanna know what they’re doing?
      They’re giving more credence to this Sundance fella than da new yawk freakin times.
      You made it hear.
      In times of………telling the truth is a REVOLUTIONARY ACT.
      (Open to suggestions, very interested in your ideas)
      I own zero guns, never have, but i have three guard cats, 5, 15, & 20 yrs (about 10_15 lbs each-with claws), 2 black ones-hard to see at night.
      We do need to do something. New people may have new ideas.
      We all need encouragement, but i would hazard to suggest that helping others find universal truths again is indeed beneficial.
      God give us strength to forgive, but not to buckle under to threats.
      There are many here with whom i dont always agree, but there may be an even larger number of folks here whom i upset.
      Half the time i feel like fleeing for the foolish things i say, but somehow i gain spiritual strength here in this heya tree.
      We cannot agree on divinity.
      But, damn, the treepers been good to me. (Waves ‘hi’ to taquiologist)
      Thanks mods.
      Thanks Sundance.
      Everybody wave to bernie nifong chump
      We love you all and stand for truth, justice and the American way

24. dapenguin says:

ok, not IF but when, a scared person in this scenario slam on the gas pedal and runs over 3 or 4 of these thugs, whose hands are covered in their blood. You know it will happen, is that what Al and Obama and Jeh and Valerie and …. wanted in the first place?

• ches1 says:

Holder will claim they were only trying to wash their windshield, and they would have never ran over white windshield washers. But you know, it’s only a matter of time before somebody plows them all down, in a state of panic.

• libby says:

That is what THEY want.
      They seek to prove it is still 1965.
      We know it’s almost 2015.
      What we want is increasing racial harmony not lax and lopsided social and legal standards.
      We KNOW how far we have come. That is why I CLING.to my faith, embrace others of all faiths, and encourage seeking truth. It can be a painful process, but giving up is far worse.
      I am hopeful yet realistic.
      We must continue to treat others as e would like to be treated, but i am neither a pincushion nor a target.
      ALL lives matter.
      I am as concerned for Deandre Joshua as Zemir Begic.
      America the beautiful.
      How I love thee

25. ches1 says:

You almost wish they would continue to screw over these Bosnians. Ferguson’s black attackers assume they are the same as homegrown whites, and they’re not. By the time they’ve realized the crap they’ve stirred up, it will be too late for them.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

How much do you want to bet that IF the Bosnians stage a reprisal, they will suddenly lose their Bosnian identifiers in the media, and simply become Whites, or at the very least, “WHITE Bosnians”, just like George Zimmerman became a “WHITE Hispanic”?

• beth60497 says:

I’ll bet we never even hear about it. No witnesses, maybe even no bodies… just more missing or murdered in the murder capital.

26. Pingback: Then again, Black Thugs keep pissing these Bosnians off, you won’t have a Black population in Missouri, PERIOD! | et cetera*

27. Pingback: Anoterh Hate Crime In St. Louis | Extrano's Alley, a gun blog

28. mcfyre2012 says:

I’d like for those blacks to find out, the hard way, that not all white people are alike. Let’s let the Bosnians go medieval on them.

• John Galt says:

I don’t know about St. Louis Bosnian Muslims. I know some Orthodox Christian Serbs that will go to battle stations pretty quickly. Everybody is over 6′ and most of the guys look like MMA fighters.

29. Tempest says:

Can someone report these protestors to the FBI?

They want Darren Wilson dead.

30. doodahdaze says:

The above picture of the Mayor is worth 1,000 words.

31. StormyeyesC says:

livestream in stlouis/ferguson most are in NY now but stackizshort is out and there is apparently some police confrontation

32. StormyeyesC says:

apparently only STL dagger is local now short is in NY, with z and bassem etc

• beth60497 says:

Heather is still here too. And Anon cop watch.
      Do you think we can refuse them an entrance Visa to come back to STL? I wonder if goat boy will be cussing & screaming on NY PD. I doubt they will put up with much of his bs…NY seems to be allowed to arrest.
      And how can he travel if he’s out on bond?

33. binky354 says:

Just wondering – did the doors not have locks on them? I think it’s time to not leave home without them, and you know what I mean, and be ready to use it. Since the thug had a gun, you should have pulled the trigger purse. We’re getting to the point where enough is enough.

34. happypappies says:

Everyone wonders why there was a white exodus in the 70s lololol I stayed and learned to get along and taught my kids and they hate me now and look at it now. what bullshit 😦

35. the democrats are an anti White political party, and the republicans dont deserve White loyalty either

36. Info says:

Well you won’t believe this until you hear it. A black Radical leader has issued a “warning” to the Bosnians and is urging black people to “hammer them all day and all night”.
    Mary Omni, she’s a leader of a Zionist church.

37. Pingback: Another Race-Based Attack In Saint Louis – Three Black Youth Drag White Woman From Vehicle For Beating… | UnCensored 21

38. Chip Bennett says:

Update: Woman charged with making a false police report:

A Bosnian immigrant has been charged with making a false police report after claiming three black teenagers threatened to kill her in the Bevo Mill neighborhood because of her ethnicity.

Police said Monday that a surveillance video from a nearby business shows Seherzada Dzanic, 26, of the 4400 block of Gannett Street, just get out of her car and lie in the street shortly before a passing driver found her Dec. 5.