Creepy factor HIGH. HatTip LetJusticePrevail who noticed something really odd in this “exclusive” NBC story Behind the Scenes with Valerie Jarrett.

From the video:

…”Today – rare access within the West Wing, where Jarrett’s office is prime real estate”…

As the words are narrated in the voice-over, the camera moves into her office.  At 1:01 of the video the camera quickly pans over part of Jarrett’s West Wing office displaying photographs and memorabilia.   If you look quickly you see this:

Valerie Jarrett self praise

~ Image via screen grab from video ~

YIKES, talk about C-R-E-E-P-Y self idolatry !

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, propaganda, Uncategorized, Valerie Jarrett. Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Self Adulation – Valerie Jarrett Has Photo Of Herself In Her Office With 3 Male Figurines Bowing In Worship

1. lovegodlovehistory says:

The figurines seem to be WHITE. Is she THAT narcissistic? I know OBAMA bows to her every wish, and SHE in turn BOWS to George Soros, who then BOWS to SATAN! What a group the American people (SOME!) have chosen to run our nation!

2. maryfrommarin says:

I don’t know about y’all, but photos of MYSELF are not high on my personal room-decorating “must”-list.

Creepy indeed, even without the MIB devotees.

• yankeeintx says:

I don’t understand the people with hundreds of selfies all over their facebook page either, but at least they are not openly fantasying about males bowing down to them.

• John Galt says:

I think it might be even creepier. I suspect that the figurines are commissioned, not off the shelf.

• maryfrommarin says:

Perhaps even including fingernails or hair inside?

• czarowniczy says:

Probably right about them being commissioned: figurines of Colin Powell, Shinseky and Idi Amin, perchance?

• maryfrommarin says:

[Caution: blasphemy alert]

The Three Wise Men come to mind. ValJar viewing herself as the Mother of…..?

• czarowniczy says:

The Black Mess iah?

• partyzantski says:

I now have to clean my screen and keyboard, thanks Czar!

My thought… she edges (unfortunate turn of phrase) out Killary for 2016 ( you all feel that disturbance in the force, admit it ).

2008/2012… Minority
              2016…Minority female.
              2020… pick 3 marketing hooks at random.

OK, if this is actually the rationale, then where is the first Siamese twin or transgender minority President? How far down this path can you get before it becomes a complete parody? By definition, each individual American is a minority of one, as they are special little snowflakes.

In 2020, they will have to add a 3rd category of “minority” to get a (ahem) winner.

• Sharon says:

When do we get the first Danish prez.

That really is pretty creepy.

• czarowniczy says:

I’m betting she’s just a snotty little wannabe who got a finger on the brass ring and is getting carried away by the emotion. Let’s see if she has a house full of white and/or Asian servants in ten years – or shes teaching at the U of Illinois with the rest of the historical flotsam and jetsam. She can sub real undergrads with no talents for the figurines.

3. canadacan says:

Narcissistic personality disorder.

• ctdar says:

You know VJ would have had final say on the aired version of interview which means the worship figures were kept in the shot on purpose.

4. Kerry, Reid and Boehner ?

5. Chance says:

This is what you’d expect Satan’s desk to look like isn’t it? And the look on her face in the photo…pure evil.

6. hocuspocus13 says:

Allah?

7. John Denney says:

Imagine a guy’s office, his picture in the frame, and three female figurines bowing.

8. Murse says:

The irony. She is an affirmative action recipient who thinks she has reached that station on merit. I would not say this if she had actually done anything of note or produced something of special note, but she hasn’t. Her entire claim to fame is climbing the ladder of White guilt.

9. Wolf Moon says:

And she’s not ruling out a White House run in 2016. Yeah.

• maryfrommarin says:

“Starstruck” picture frame. Ah, so.

I wonder if it was delivered by drone?

• NaomiB says:

Not a bad price either.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Gee, knowing this kinda takes away from the mental image of ValJar, chanting in front of a blazing brazier while she’s melting the knees of GI Joe action figures.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but if I got invited into a woman’s home for “coffee” and saw one of these on the mantel, I would RUN (not walk) out the nearest exit. This transcends mere vanity.

10. BabyBoomer says:

Either the years have not been kind to her or her inner self is leaching out to the surface. I suspect that 666 is etched just beneath her hair bang.

11. P.Spinach says:

Bottom-feeder, third class citizen back in Iran.

12. P.Spinach says:

It never ceases to amaze me these thankless American beneficiaries like Val Jar, Mooch, B Hussein, Holder, Oprah, Beyotchie and other black Hollywood elitists think they’d have the same opportunities back in their original countries which they SEEM TO HOLD SO DEAR? If they’ve been kidnapped to come to this country which Mexicans break laws to enter, then they are welcome to return home to their native land of starvation and real tyranny.

13. Sibyl S. says:

Amazon ad says, “for the diva in all of us…three male figures in postures of worship…”
    No doubt, Ms. Jarrett sees all the Western leaders falling at her feet.

To me the three figures look like the evil trinity: the world, flesh, devil and brings to mind the Scripture, “What good is it to gain the whole world, yet lose your soul.”

14. kkdgrace says:

To me, these figurines closely resemble those taking on the prostration posture of the practioners of the “religion of un-peace”. I wonder if there is any relation to that.

15. scaretactics says:

Deeply disturbing….. squared.

Is Valhar married? Does she have kids? Are there any photos of them in her office?

I’m with whoever said that they wouldn’t have a selfie in their own office….ugh….

16. Lou says:

good find

17. I sure hope you all are being ironic and sarcastic! If not, I sadly fear you have lost your sense of humor entirely! I think it is funny – I’m sorry I didn’t think of this myself. Of course, maybe the pictures I DO have in my office would strike you as creepy: Placido Domingo, Robert Mitchum, Oriana Fallaci, Sean Connery, Liam Neeson, Janet Flannery, the three firemen at the WTC on 9/11; and, my favorite, the three IDF soldiers at the end of the Six-Day War: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Soldiers_Western_Wall_1967.jpg