Eliot Rodger’s “Retribution” Video….

UPDATEAlan Schifman, the lawyer for the Rodger family, said he was being treated by several therapists and recently his parents and a social worker had become so alarmed by his behavior and his videos from Marketing Heaven that they had reported him to police. […] Rodger was diagnosed as being a high-functioning patient with Asperger syndrome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s the creepy video done by the alleged killer, Elliot Rodger,  less than 24 hours prior to the shootings.  He’s being referred to as the “Psycho Virgin”….and here he cites rejection by girls as one of his primary reasons for the killing spree.

“I’m going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB, and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde s**t that I see inside there.”

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Death Threats, Hollywood, Police action, Predictions, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Eliot Rodger’s “Retribution” Video….

1. Shannon says:

Sickening video of a nut having a pity party. He bemoans the fact that girls stayed away from him and can’t understand why. Thank God they did stay away from him; he’s psycho! The only question I have is why wasn’t he locked up in a rubber room?

• Ad rem says:

IMO…he looks like a young Ingrid Berman….which I’m sure didn’t help.

• Shannon says:

I agree. He has a real androgynous look to him. He probably didn’t have any male friends either. On looks alone I can see where he wouldn’t appeal to either sex. But if anyone did get to know him even slightly………..hit the road Jack.

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

If you watched the video he called himself beautiful. So he was delusional along with being narcissistic. He was just one all around creepy dude. I really couldn’t see him having many friends either. And if he had any they probably were only using him for a ride or to bum cash off of.

2. sundance says:

In a larger sense is this not what happens when you don’t teach young people that not everyone is exceptional, and teach them how to deal with losing and rejection.

It would appear to me this young nutter was the subject of a lifetime of being told he’s just as brilliant as everyone else {insert participation trophy here}. Absent of a reality based upbrining, how is he to maturate the concept of being selfless, kind, caring, into the formative personality which would make such a desirable person to be with?

Mix selfish pursuits, and a family based on Sodom and Gomorrah type immoral outlooks and this seems to be to be a foregone conclusion.

The only surprising aspect is that there are actually not more like-minded little Hollywood nutters running around proclaiming: “I’m special, I’m special…. my community tells me so, see,… and if you don’t agree there’s something wrong with you…. consequently I’ll shoot”…..

• Ad rem says:

Excellent point Sundance. Much like a child used to getting a trophy just for “participating”, young Eliot probably expected his “trophy girlfriend” to be handed to him as well.

• Lou says:

excellent point SD. everyone has a woman, except ME. we should spread the wealth of women to him was his mindset. he must of been a TYT listener.

• MouseTheLuckyDog says:

I won’t dispute what you say, but that is half the equation.
      The other half is the brats around him tghink they are special so when they encounter others who aren’t they really lay into them.
      The stories I hear about what the in crowd doe to those not in the in crowd, I’m surprised that each and every one of them does not grab a semiautomatic and tear into the others.

3. Saw that video from another link. Creepy doesn’t begin to describe it! I couldn’t watch the whole thing. Some thoughts: a. psychoactive drugs : Prozac? or?? b. no emotion shown – this is the definition of a sociopath. Oh right – we know that now. c. Parents must have been at their wit’s ends. What you any of us have done if our own sons (yes, it is almost always boys) had made this video? Personally – I don’t know. I just thank G-d that my son has outgrown that phase and is now in a very good place – great wife, cool job, loves life. But it wasn’t always like that.

4. Kairn says:

It may have been a young man’s body sitting in that car being filmed, but I will unequivocally tell all you folks, the words you heard being spoken in this video was from no one else but Lucifer. Every sentiment that spewed from that young man’s mouth is exactly how Lucifer felt about humanity from the moment God created us and still does and always will.

He got his hooks in that young man, I am assured of that. Very tragic.

Magnificent will be the day that Lucifer – the narcissistic, God defying, jealous POS is cast permanently in to the flaming pits of hell where he can no longer bring so much sorrow and heartache to humanity and to whatever world God plans to rebuild.

• michellc says:

Yes it was Satan, however when you don’t raise your children in a Christian home, you are allowing Satan an easy victim. Satan is the great deceiver and he is deceiving our children at younger ages through the schools, books, television, movies and music. He does this through deceiving kids that sex is love, sex is fun, everybody should have sex, now with the deception of convincing kids they’re gay or lesbian, before they should even be having any sexual thoughts, twisting their minds by teaching them they’re a victim while at the same time that they’re special and don’t have to work like the other kids because they deserve it just as much, the deception of course goes farther, but kids without a foundation are easily deceived.
      I always trusted God’s promise that if I raised my child up in the way they should go, when they were old, they would not depart from it.
      When parents fail to do that, they’ve already sent them into battle with no weapons and their hands tied behind their back.
      This young man was an innocent little boy at one time and with God I know we wouldn’t have seen the devil speaking through him.

• Kairn says:

michellc,
        When I stated that the devil got his hooks in this young man, I meant it in just the way you expressed here as to how it came to be. Godless parents are raising Godless children in Godless communities all across our nation. Godless liberal parents can scoff all they want at Christianity and Christian values, but at their peril and at the peril of their own precious children whom they have selfishly thrown to the wolves (demons).

Imagine the ridicule this young man would have garnered from his family and the Hollywood crowd who associated with his family had this young man announced he had found Christ and had dedicated his life to Him. It would have been a tough row to hoe for Elliot, but Christ would have carried him through the most difficult parts to the other side.

Unfortunately Elliot Rodger will not be an anomaly. The worst is yet to come. And it is coming.

5. Lou says:

a link to watch all of this guy’s videos

• Ad rem says:

This one’s a “charmer”….just wait for the wink.

• froggielegs says:

I’m sorry but I don’t believe the true reason he did this is because girls didn’t want him. He was angry that the men he liked, liked girls. He was gay. Just one look at his pictures on his Facebook page along with his videos will tell you that. Clear example is this video. How many straight men do you know listen to Whitney Houston’s How will I know?

• Ad rem says:

I totally agree froggie. His obsession with the $300 pair of sunglasses, and the “Look at me, I’m gorgeous” statement….. are rather big tells.

ADD….His biologicial mother was Malaysian, and his stepmom was Moroccan, both Muslim cultures. Could this have played a part in his not being able to admit he was gay?

6. auscitizenmom says:

Creepy. Creepy. Creepy. 👿

7. Moishe Pipik says:

The Liberals are already blaming “Mens Rights Activists” for this, but the truth is this guy was a card-carrying LIBERAL. I saw his YouTube channel before it was pulled and he watched all sorts of liberal news like the “Young Turks”

He was born in England, and has an Islamic mother, but nobody’s mentioned that.

And his own parents REPORTED HIM TO THE POLICE weeks before this happened. Liberals should be blaming the liberal GOVERNMENT for this, and not gun control, or men’s rights activists.

See:

• Moishe Pipik says:

I do think he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Obviously, I’m not professionally equipped to make such a diagnosis, but having had a childhood friend who ended up institutionalized in his 30s after slowly going “mad”, I think I can see the signs.

8. Get ready for the “fight the stigma against mental illness” propaganda which will always follow shootings by kids like this. Npr today, was a failed effort last time after newtown. Just wait and see. any shoooting by one with a history of issues will be followed by that campaign bc gun control cannot have that variable interfere with their gun cause. Just keep an eye out for it. More celebs et all will join it.

• Ad rem says:

Mass murder is sadly nothing knew to the Isla Vista scene. Back in 2001, a man named David Attias drove his 1991 Saab down the 6500 block of Sabado Tarde Road at high speed into nine parked cars and five pedestrians, killing four and critically injuring a fifth.
      My daughter was a student on campus at the time. Up ’til now, it was referred to as the “Isla vista Massacre’….now, it’s just been taken to a new level.

• Moishe Pipik says:

They raised my taxes in California to pay for ‘mental health care’. This was by a ballot proposition, that only taxed about 0.1% of the population. (that’s right…a tenth of a percent). Apparently the people in CA believe in mental health care, but that only a few people should pay for it.

Needless to say, it hasn’t accomplished anything. I pray that the people of California don’t use this as a excuse to confiscate more money.

9. evolveideas says:

He was autistic and under the care of several therapists, 3 bodies have been pulled from his apartment.

10. clash108 says:

If there is any good news, it could have been worse. In his retribution video he stated he was going to shoot up a sorority house. When he knocked on the door, nobody answered (they probably went home for the 3 day weekend or were out for the night). He did shoot a few people outside the sorority house, but luckily they didn’t have any type of party or function there.

11. WeeWeed says:

What a special little snowflake. Bless his heart.

12. clash108 says:

Apparently he was a posting on a of a male virgin website telling of his plans and other users tried to dissuade him.
    He was also posting on an anti-pickup artist site.

13. Ad rem says:

David Attius, the perpetrator of the “Isla Vista Massacre” back in 2001 was released from a an outpatient treatment program after serving only 11 years. He killed 4 people….that’s less than 3 years for each person he killed. IMO, This story had a better outcome….

14. Moishe Pipik says:

Three of his 6 victims were STABBED to death

“Authorities said the suspect in the Isla Vista shooting rampage began his alleged crime spree by fatally stabbing three people at his apartment complex Friday night.”

But the people who want to disarm you are LYING about this fact

• John Galt says:

How did that little smurf stab three people to death? Were they sleeping?

• Sleeping? Passed out drunk? Tied up in S&M?
        SMELL TEST: Failed

• ctdar says:

Blitz attack as they returned home one by one?

• ctdar says:

Funny how media (even FOX)is reporting it as a shooting spree or driveby shooting. He used knives, guns and his car. Or the fact that police investigated him several times prior. the victims & families of victims should go after the police for they certainly did not do a full investigation into him even after his family reported his mental state clearly reflected in his videos he posted prior to his “day of retribution.” how much did the school know? Were there reports on file about him there as well?
        The innocent victims have rights too and should be informed as necessary.

15. BigMamaTEA says:

Some kind of manifesto or something just showed up on scribd. Don’t know this poster, haven’t read yet. http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

16. BigMamaTEA says:

Love this comment from “V” at ironic surrealism….”Someone close to Rodger should have advised him that being a whiny bitch beta male is not a turn on.”

17. Eric says:

The more I look at it while it is depressing, this scumbag could’ve done so much with the negativity and turned it into a positive. He wrote 141 pages worth of “how bad his life is”? Give me a break…this scumbag could’ve LITERALLY wrote a movie based on what went wrong in his life and make millions off of it and then buy whatever hooker he wanted to on a Saturday night.

• If you read that whole thread, it will ruin your day for sure. Oy! 🙄

• AdukeLAXobserver says:

Only able to read one page. Looks like they took the thread down. I have read threads from there before. They pull no punches and see through the BS. One poster (dtugg) in particular comments really seemed good. Here they are.

I see you got rid of those serial killer-esc videos on Youtube.

I’m not trying to be mean, but the creepy vibe that you give off in those videos is likely the major reason that you can’t get girls.

18. Tim Case says:

The only one worse than this little girly boy prick, is his FATHER, BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE.
    WHAT THE HELL ? Maybe it’s your fault? He only expressed sadness for himself. That jackass.

19. Jason says:

What a ticking time bomb!!!