About 300,000 gun owners;  About 1,000 Police Enforcement.

Combat Ratio 300/1

52-police(CONNECTICUT)  A showdown is developing between a sizable number of Connecticut state police officers and the politicians who passed into law highly restrictive gun control, gun bans, and bans on high capacity magazines.

Gun rights legal expert and activist David Hardy reported Friday that 250 law enforcement officers in Connecticut have signed an open letter stating that they will not enforce the new anti-gun and magazine laws, which they consider to be a violation of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

A major news story on these developments is due to be published soon, but Hardy received an advanced notice via email from Tyler Jackson, the head of the Connecticut Peace Officers Association, the organization that sent the open letter.  (read more)

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Dept Of Justice, Police action, Potus Gun Ban, Prepper, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to 250 Connecticut Police Officers Refuse To Enforce Gun Confiscation – 1,100+ Still Undetermined….

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Looking like Obama has stepped a bit too far…
    Also looking like he is runing a bit scared.
    OBAMA TO DEMS: IT’S TIME TO WORRY

2. WOW! Anymore, I would have thought not only could one never expect to see such a study, but more importantly, there would be anything near those numbers of today’s cops that concerned themselves with the oath they swore to. Hope?

• auscitizenmom says:

Pray. Keep praying.

• canadacan says:

we are on the verge of something really monumental-positively positive monumental

• wildninja says:

I was just telling someone the other day that I’ve known a lot of cops who are pro-Second Amendment. Even those who aren’t don’t care to lose their lives taking guns from people.

I could see cops standing up to this and then UN troops being sent in instead… you’re right, pray. What an insane world when we are under constant threats from radicals and terrorists yet their want to take away citizens’ guns.

• radish says:

It isn’t insane when Americans realize Obama is bar none a trolling Sunni Muslim Brotherhood terrorist sympathizer and Americana hater, and as with the rest of the terrorist infiltrators across positions of power in the states and every country of the world. Even we at the Tree House didn’t know Christiane Amanpour’s (British-Iranian journalist and television host. Amanpour is the Chief International Correspondent for CNN and host of CNN International’s nightly interview program) favorite beloved painting at her home is a huge almost-mural size painting of the World Trade Center in flames. She probably had it commissioned especially for herself, the bigger, the better, she requested. Have you seen her photos, she smile like a genuine person. We have now found who is our *moderate muslim* type: Smiling and employed in powerful ranks. Obama. Amanpour. Valerie Jarrett. Enabled by the lesser idiot ranks and Occupiers, they are feeling emboldened to reveal themselves.

It is not insane when we realize Muslim terrorists, formerly concealed as moderates, have taken control of the WH in Trojan Horse style using the RACE CARD. It can only happen in a society weakened by false education and indoctrination by the entertainment industry.

The whole world including the U.N. is insane, because of growing and militant atheism, characterized by the inability to see or understand God-sense. Hollywood, the alphabet media, and Islam, are false prophets in their conduct.

• radish says:

Re Amanpour, SD and the admins informed us.

• radish says:

P.S. My grammar is poor today, sorry. Very tired, long day. All in all, great news though! Smiling through the tears. Oh, and this is sort of off topic, but before I forget, I just want to emphasize how so much of the ship changing direction is thanks to CTH! It wasn’t MOM who got GZ cleared of guilt, it was SD and the CTH! Hey I would like to post this as a cameo comment everywhere. And now back to regular programming…….thanks

• CoffeeBreak says:

To me, it’s presence and contribution to the conversation is what matters, Radish. I don’t give grammar much worry (that shows in my own comments). Whether being tired, writing on the fly, just not naturally being grammatically correct- what really matters is people of like minds trying to beat back tyranny and inject some common sense back into government. When there’s nitpicking over grammar in any comments section, I consider that a form of trolling. Keep writing, I’ll always read.

• auscitizenmom says:

🙂

• jordan2222 says:

YOU: UN troops being sent in

That is a bit frightening.

• MATTHEWM says:

WTSHTF – the Cops will side with the people and not the government.

3. The Police Officers in question did NOT seek to enforce this gun grab because they are Patriots and know that it is against our United States Constitution and is in no way acceptable in America. Who will protect us from corrupt megalomaniacal politicians who have a desire to take over by force if we are unarmed? Peace came at a high price and we will never submit to subjection, we are the “People” and the government works for “Us”~! God Bless America~!

4. ctdar says:

The CT Police have created a blue wall for their residents!!!
    The Constitution State lives 😀

5. LittleLaughter says:

I hoe this action spreads to every state and not just about the illegal squashing of the 2nd amendment , but for every illegal act done by this administration subverting the United States Constitution! An illegally run DOJ, Obamacare, the IRS, and on & on! WISE UP AND RISE UP!!

6. justfactsplz says:

This is fantastic news. Make an example of them. If these lawmakers want to confiscate guns let them do it themselves. Patriots are fighting for our Constitution and Republic. Bless them one and all.

7. Pingback: 250 Connecticut Police Officers Refuse To Enforce Gun Confiscation | I'm a Man! I'm 41!

8. Abagail says:

I read this yesterday, but didn’t post it because it hadn’t been verified that the Connecticut Peace Officer’s Association was authentic. This morning I found David Hardy’s update, linked below.

“[UPDATE: several commentors have noted they cannot find any Connecticut Peace Officers Association online… nor can I. I’ve emailed the person who emailed me on this, asking for info. His indication had been that the article (which he attached) would be online in a few days at http://ezinearticles.com/. Until he responds, or does not respond, I’d treat this as a possible hoax. I would have done more digging except that when I posted I was on a plane, as part of 4,000-miles-in-36-hours trip.]”

• ctdar says:

Well I hope it’s not a hoax but in the end @300,000 unregistered rifle owners (I can’t fathom how many actual gun owners live in CT 🙂 vs 1250 police…odds are in the residents favor.

• thefirstab says:

Hi Abagail, I don’t get to do research very often here (y’all are just too good/fast), but re: your comment that the listed association was not verified, I checked a little, and came up with Constitutional Sheriff’s and Peace Officers’ Assoc., or CSPOA. http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/
      They do provide a list by counties around the country of those organizations that will not enforce unconstitutional gun laws – I am proud to see our local sheriff has signed on.
      I also note that many in our area are not the urban centers but neighboring, more rural areas. Examples include FL and GA.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I had no problem finding a reference to “Connecticut State Police Commissioned Officer’s Association” from when they were involved in a CT Supreme Court case over unionizing. Could this be the association being referred to?

• Abagail says:

Dave Hardy has updated his update as follows:

[FURTHER UPDATE: Actually, update to an update. I was absolutely sure this was a hoax and there was no story, when the story appeared online. I’d checked with ezinearticles.com, and they’d said the author was not enrolled to post there — I guess they were wrong. Now, this doesn’t cure the problem that the CPOA can’t be found, but at least there is a story.]

9. waltherppk says:

250 oath keepers, versus 1,100+ resident evil / walking dead? Or are they maybe just “undecided” oath violators? What kind of people sell their soul for a paycheck and make or enforce unconstitutional laws? Domestic enemies. Oh but it’s not that simple? It really is just that simple. And there are a lot of those “domestics” out there. Do you need a permit to carry a bible? How about a copy of the constitution? Good the remember in which one is found the gospel and in which one is found the lies.

• canadacan says:

Somebody m
      entioned UN troops get real.UN troops monitor they don’t shoot come on

• Partyzant says:

The U.N. has SO made forces positively quake in their boots:
        Rwanda
        Former Republic of Yugoslavia
        Golan
        Plus, those lovely blue helmets…. all the fashion rage in an environment that clashes with the hue.
        Turn the statement around and think what must go through the mind of a blue helmeted UN “troop”… “OMG, they are sending me to Connecticut?”

10. Daniel says:

Okay, so here’s a thought which has occurred to me the other day.

When a person knowingly does something which is against the law, the system comes after them. Okay, that’s understandable.

But the Constitution is law which prohibits government from doing certain things including and especially writing, passing and enacting laws which exceed the powers afforded by the constitution and especially laws which infringe on the bill of rights.

When an ordinary person seeks to break the law, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. But when a person seeks to break the law and is clearly aware of the illegality of his actions, the punishment is certainly more harsh.

These legislators and the executives and the judiciary are all quite often complicit in violating THE LAW. The constitution clearly prohibits many legislations and rulings yet they do it anyway. And it’s not like they don’t know or understand the law — they should know it far better than the pedestrians out there.

What is to be done with these law breakers?

11. LetJusticePrevail" says:

This is kind of poetic. CT cops refusing to enforce an unconstitutional law, following (albeit in a different direction) Holder and Obama refusing to enforce perfectly constitutional laws. LOL

I wonder if the current administration in DC ever saw THAT one coming? After all, THEY are the ones who set the precedent (refusing to enforce the law) and NOW the only way they can repudiate the CT cops is by repudiating themselves! I LOVE IT!

12. Col(R) Ken says:

Before we lock n load, let us use our political process. Vote them out, sue them, defund them. Somebody, Gov, State atty general, somebody in state government has to give the order. Let them fire the first shot.

• ctdar says:

Yes it seems like they are waiting on the public to take the first shot….and than they can start their long awaited agenda which might answer the question that no one in congress can bring themselves to ask
      “why is the Obama administration stockpiling ammunition??”

13. Pingback: Connecticut Gun Confiscation | PoliticallyincorrectUS