Intellectual Exercise – Reverse the Races.    Think about what the headlines would look like if a group of white teens dragged a black couple from their car while shouting “die nigger”, “get that black whore”… and beat the man and his wife mercilessly….. THAT would be national headlines on all major media 24/7, Sharpton and Jackson would be quick to the scene, and CNN would be calling again for that national conversation.   Yet a group of black thugs do it, yet again, and it’s merely a local story buried from sight.

Natalie%20jackson%203 Tweets

NEW YORK –  A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a  white couple’s car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the  wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs,  authorities said.

Kashawn Kirton, 18, believes he was wrongly accused of a hate crime because he was wearing the same outfit as a teen that allegedly attacked a driver near Kings Plaza on Monday.Get those crackers!” some of them screamed,  according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”

The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed  Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin.

Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and  the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started  kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to  check on potential damage to his vehicle.

And that’s when all hell broke loose.

Ronald Russo was dragged to the ground. Then he was punched and kicked in the  head. He felt more blows all over his body, investigators said. He suffered a  fractured nose, a broken septum, a blood clot and abrasions to his shoulder. He  was treated and released from Beth Israel Medical Center.

In the midst of the attack, there was a steady chorus of epithets. “White  motherf—–!” screamed the attackers, who ranged in age from 12 to 18.

Alanna Russo, 30, was calling 911 when the 12-year-old girl pulled the  woman’s hair and threw her to the ground. The victim’s head slammed into the  concrete. She suffered a black eye, bleeding and difficulty breathing. (continue reading)

Kashawn Kirton, 18, has been charged with gang assault, harassment and menacing charges, all as hate crimes.

Daehrell Finch, 17 has been charged with gang assault, assault, menacing and harassment but does not face hate-crime charges.

Two more teens, a 12-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy, have also been arrested, but their names have not been released.

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Just Another Black Mob Beating…. White Couple Dragged From Car At Intersection And Beaten Repeatedly By Teen Black Mob….

1. Chip Bennett says:

The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle.

And that’s when all hell broke loose.

Of course. Because he didn’t hafta get outta tha car. It’s all his fault, clearly.

• stella says:

Of course, it’s not his fault. That being said, I would have stayed in the vehicle.

• Chip Bennett says:

That being said, I would have stayed in the vehicle.

I’m thinking so, too. As long as the car is road-worthy, I’m getting the heck out of there. Especially when such incidents take place in gun-free victim zones like NYC.

• doodahdaze says:

There are rules in the zones. Like the color of your shirt etc….So wrong color…you get shot. They have staked out certain blocks and areas like little city states.

• How is it fault for checking on his car when a bunch of racist kicked it. The fault is those promoting racism and teaching young blacks that whites are the enemy. I bet if you were there it would have happened to you. A person should not have to fear driving down the road in this nation. But unfortunately this nation is racially divided and will continue to be.

• Chip Bennett says:

sar·casm
        ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
        noun
        the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
        “his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment”
        synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

• michellc says:

Chip explained sarcasm below.

However, people have to be smart in these situations. You have to know that these thugs will attack you if you get out of the car. Anymore you can’t think they may attack you, you have to think they will attack me. So getting out with no way to defend yourself is not smart. A car can be fixed and can be replaced, you can’t be.

So it’s not the guy’s fault he was attacked but people have to learn how to be smart.

• elvischupacabra says:

Let’s go back and review Elemental Truth Number 308: In those jurisdictions where law-abiding citizens can be armed and Constitutionally empowered for self-defense, these incidents are markedly fewer in number, scope and outcome.

• The area near Kings Plaza where the incident took place is not “the hood.” It’s middle class. Kings Plaza is a mall with Macys, etc. There are, however, alot of blacks around there.

Mr. Russo could not know that getting out of the car in that area would be dangerous.

• Point well taken. But this does show that no place is considered safe anymore in America.

• michellc says:

I live in a part of Oklahoma that has a very small population of blacks. Violent crime is not a huge problem in my county. With that said when I see a group of blacks especially a group of blacks kicking my car, I’m going to assume getting out of the car will be dangerous.
          Thankfully, I live in a state that backs up my right to defend myself.

2. stella says:

Stay in your car, people! The dents can be fixed.

• sundance says:

Yup. The Safari Principle 😦

• Chip Bennett says:

Yup. The Safari Principle 😦

Nope; just situational awareness of a tactical disadvantage. Besides: their original purpose was simply to drive down the road.

Now, if they’d arrived at their destination and then been forced to cower in their car, then we’re talking Safari Principle.

• michellc says:

Very true, awhile back we went to Kansas City and not knowing our way around got lost. It didn’t take long to figure out we weren’t in the best part of town, especially as people were looking at us as their next victim. We all had a gun, but we got out of the area as quick as possible, if we had been stopped for any reason, we would have floored it first.
      If we were trapped we would have stayed in the car, but if they had tried to get to us inside the car then we would have opened fire.
      I may be a gun nut, but this is why I go nowhere without a gun and will not visit states who deny me the right to my gun.

• canadacan says:

Very sensible, Michelle. I love that phrase “situational awareness of a tactical disadvantage”. Mr Russo was a damn fool to get out of the car. Get the hell out of there then take a look at the damage if there is any.
        What was he going to do sue these characters if there was damage?
        Two or three hundred years ago people took all sorta precautions to prevent being set upon by foot pads.

Well we’re right back there.

arms but have situational awareness give me a break
        Don’t go looking for trouble- That was my father’s Creed. He owns guns East six foot one and a half

• canadacan says:

He owned guns and he stood six foot one and a half inches.
          He’d been a boxer and an English rugby player.
          His number one rule was to avoid confrontation unless absolutely pushed and he didn’t like to be pushed.
          Don’t go looking for trouble

• michellc says:

We usually avoid such areas, but sometimes people wander unknowingly into trouble like we almost did.
            That is why we’re aware what states accept our permits and what states don’t. We don’t travel to those states.
            The smartest thing though is to always avoid confrontation if at all possible and have a way to defend yourself if you can’t.
            Getting out of his car, the only weapon he had was stupid. It’s sad that people should have to make these kind of decisions but that’s the world we live in and people need to understand that.

• elvischupacabra says:

“God created all men the same. Sam Colt made them equal.”

3. doodahdaze says:

The Black Bolsheviks strike again.

4. rmnixondeceased says:

Reblogged this on Dead Citizen's Rights Society.

5. PatriotUSA says:

Fear and loathing is just what Obama and his race baiting minions are after. Simply not worth getting out of your rig until you and yours and safely out of harms way. Know your advantages and tactical disadvantages. Cowards and thugs travel in groups and honking at these stoop dwellers was not a good move either, just my opinion. One must know the enemy before you can defeat them and the this never changes. We white folks now have many more enemies and they are not of my or your making. Defeating thugs and racists such as these are my problem and one I willing take on.

• doodahdaze says:

I think it better to avoid them. At all cost. To enter the Obama Zones is like running your boat aground on purpose.

• canadacan says:

Great and wonderful advice from all you great people

• elvischupacabra says:

Sometimes, you have to go into these places for commerce or other purposes, such as charity work I do. Besides being armed, you also have to affect the look of a predator. If you look like prey, you will be prey.

I learned my “look” from the experts, the Russians. Nobody can affect a “Don’t fu*k with me, and I won’t fu*k with you look, like the Russians.” It’s in the eyes, the walk and the way you carry yourself. You make eye contact with the baddest of the actors and make them look away. The rest of the group are beta-followers and no threat to you, at all.

In that respect, we’re the same pack of animals as any others roaming the streets. We in America are just starting to see our nation devolving as so many others have. You’ve got to evolve or be swept under.

6. bob e says:

gonna be interesting days ahead..pbs is broacasting 365 days of black history month in
    synch with the slavery film just released. on pbs they compared the iconic painting of Washington
    crossing the delaware with a picture of some black folk marching in selma..they gave more
    gravity of course to the black marching heros than the man who actually turned a revolution
    into a new nation..the young black narrator was profoundly moved by the selma photo…
    enough to give his dreadlocks a hearty shake…

• PatriotUSA says:

Bring it is all I can say, bring it.

• The problem is, they are already “bringing it” and our hands are tied because if we defend ourselves or, Heaven forbid, strike first, we’re arrested and our lives our ruined. I truly wish they would just openly start the war so that we would be justified in finishing it. Instead, they are doing it stealthily, one or two victims at time, here and there. Then the news spreads through social media and their Obamaphones and the celebrate one less “cracka” in the world. Something’s going to give and soon. I’m tired of living in fear of these animals. And there is NOWHERE to escape them. Nowhere. They are everywhere.

They roam our streets, always lurking in the shadows. They are opportunists and, if not out specifically looking to commit a crime, will certainly take advantage of any situation that arises to rob, steal and kill if necessary. Always in groups, too. Always.

• sundance says:

Our hands are not tied, and I would not use the George Zimmerman case as a representation for concern.

The prosecution of George Zimmerman was specifically created to generate $$ for the scheme team, and then co-opted to send a larger message toward non-blacks intended to place fear in their mind about defending themselves.

What everyone should remember is that you have every right to defend yourself. Period. Including the lawful use of deadly force.

Don’t let the insufferable stupidity of the Zimmerman case impact your decision making or create that moment of doubt which could lead to your own injury.

IMHO George Zimmerman was a fool of his own making. An avid and espoused Democrat, he could not see the way to defend himself AFTER the shooting because he lived in a similarly detached psychological bubble.

His limp-wristed approach, or acquiescence with misplaced trust to the system, led him to make some really stupid decisions including his chosen attorney and defense approach tactic; which only compounded his issues.

If he had been more forceful in his own advocacy, and demanded the same from anyone who represented him, he would NEVER have been arrested, because there simply was no basis for the arrest. His poor decision making after the night of 2/26/12 compounded his own issues.

I doubt there is anyone here who would have made the same willfully blind mistakes.

Defend yourself without fear, and God forbid you ever need to shoot someone in self defense, keep defending yourself -and your decision- after the encounter.

Appeasement, apology and/or acquiescence does not work and should never be tried. That is the lesson from the Zimmerman example.

• canadacan says:

• justfactsplz says:

+1, well said, a perfect example of how progs think. These people need to know we are not afraid to defend ourselves and know our rights when we do. The scheme team and BGI would have had a much harder time if it had been one of us.

• Very true and very good points. I would not hesitate to defend myself or my family, regardless of potential consequences. Fortunately for me, I live in Texas and we have great support in regards to self-defense and a long history of no-bills in cases involving protection not only of life, but of property (Joe Horn, for instance.)

My husband has joined a group, through the NRA, which works as “insurance” in case you are ever in a situation like George Zimmerman. It pays bonds and legal fees (different caps, depending on level of membership.)

We never leave home without our concealed handguns. Ever. We can’t. That doesn’t make it less scary around here, though. I need to begin carrying a video camera and just recording things for a while. It would really, really open some people’s eyes to what is going on in our society.

Additionally, I don’t know what is taught in other areas CCL classes, but here we are not only taught the laws regarding CCL, we are also schooled in response in the event you find yourself having to shoot someone. One of the things the instructors drill is that IF you find yourself dealing with the police after a shooting, don’t say ANYTHING other than “I want my/a lawyer present before I talk.” Same with calling 9-11. Do NOT get into a conversation with the dispatcher or answer any questions regarding the situation, simply say, “I shot someone in self-defense, please send the police and ambulance.” Period. Great advice.

7. texan59 says:

Carjackings or beatings like this are not nearly as prevalent in Texas. 😆

8. Spar Harmon says:

I thought txmom2, above, who says she feels surrounded and hounded was a Houstonite…did Houston secede from Tehass????????????

• michellc says:

Houston got some visitors a few years back who didn’t leave.

• elvischupacabra says:

Yeah, I never actually MET a Saints fan until after Katrina!! Also, H-Town is a freakin’ Sanctuary City.

• michellc says:

I sympathize with you, Oklahoma was used as a dumping ground as well. There are some that say we got the prison inmates, the way crime jumped as soon as they were let out of Camp Gruber(not to mention the accounts of what happened inside the camp), I can’t call them wrong.

9. Reblogged this on My opinions on America's issues and commented:
    And blacks say they are being discriminated against. There is more racism from blacks than any other race in this nation.

10. And…the answer is to carry a gun. If they tried to attack my husband and me, well let’s just say there would be no reason to call the police. We Texans protect our own. Don’t like guns, fine don’t have one, but don’t try to take mine. You will take it over my cold dead body.

• You nailed that right on. I have noticed that ever more with the Zimmerman case. People like Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the entire HLN news staff brought this case much national media attention and shoved this down our throats. Ever notice these same idiots do not speak up with a white person is brutally murdered, that isn’t ratings. But God forbid a black man is killed by cops as he was caught in the act. This nation needs a full douching and all of the waste washed out to the sea.

11. Reblogged this on Sally's Political Page and commented:

12. Pingback: Just Another Black Mob Beating…. White Couple Dragged From Car At Intersection And Beaten Repeatedly By Teen Black Mob…. | Sally's Political Page

13. dodo says:

Why are the democrats encouraging this? Mob violence appears to be escalating and it’s 100% democrat

14. Skip says:

Mr. Russo’s mistake was stopping the car and getting out without a gun. With no gun he should have just continued driving and if one of the innocent youths…who looked like Obama’s son if he had one…was in his way too bad.

15. mung says:

The big point we are missing here is that if he would have shot them the race pimps would have said he didn’t have to shoot the poor kids.