Mark Levin Defends Newt Against Mittens…1/26/12 – (Audio)

Here’s Mark Levin defending Newt against Mittens on this afternoon’s radio show.   Consider this an ‘apres debate’ video to cleanse the palate.  H/T to “tnwahm”…

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Mark Levin Defends Newt Against Mittens…1/26/12 – (Audio)

1. AFinch says:

Awesome. Thanks Kitty.

2. There is a strong DARK FORCE within the establishment GOP and Decepticons that is really coming out of the woodwork to attack Gingrich. It is like a black hole of enivitability sucking people into it.

Ground troops of establishment GOP support all over Florida making the line in the sand moment supporting Romney.

If, Gingrich can withstand this assault, and the grassroots and supporters of anti-establishment GOP manipulations can see through this strategy, it will be a remarkable testament to the power of “new media” resources. But unfortunately this is a long shot at this point. The power of the dark side is just so strong.

I have never seen such a coordinated, and intentional effort at annointment as we have with the Republican party and Mitt Romney. It really is several layers heavier than it was with McCain. They are pulling out all the stops and making the gravity of that Black Hole stronger, and stronger, by the day.

3. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Had Mark been around in the 1930s and 40s, I’d have never won four Presidential elections.
    You can bet your ass, he’d have handed Father Coughlin his hat, too!

4. On a positive note for Newt supporters several of my peeps who I have not talked to in a while called today to tell me they are on Team Gingrich. All Florida Voters. 😀 There is hope. 😀

5. BTW, I really appreciate you posting this Levin audio, Puddy. What a great piece of commentary about what’s going on. Thank you.

6. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Maybe Mr. Drudge is playing with psychological fire and trying to garner sympathy voters for the “underdog” Mr. Gingrich in Florida…by giving him so much bandwidth, albeit negative.

Mr. Gingrich needs my “Fala Speech.” 😉

7. F.D.R. in Hell says:

“These Republican leaders have not been content with attacks on me, or my wife, or on my sons. No, not content with that, they now include my little dog, Fala. Well, of course, I don’t resent attacks, and my family doesn’t resent attacks, but Fala does resent them. You know, Fala is Scotch, and being a Scottie, as soon as he learned that the Republican fiction writers in Congress and out had concocted a story that I had left him behind on the Aleutian Islands and had sent a destroyer back to find him – at a cost to the taxpayers of two or three, or eight or twenty million dollars- his Scotch soul was furious. He has not been the same dog since. I am accustomed to hearing malicious falsehoods about myself – such as that old, worm-eaten chestnut that I have represented myself as indispensable. But I think I have a right to resent, to object to libelous statements about my dog.”

8. Thanks for this audio Puddy. I hope everyone listens intently to what Mark Levin is outlining here. Levin speaks to the frustration many of us feel and says it well. Romney is a Decepticon.

9. tnwahm says:

What I think is great about this defense of Newt from Levin is that Levin is not necessarily a Newt supporter. His vote is for Santorum, but her understands that Mittens is NOT a conservative and that we are in a battle for our country. He also understands that whoever poses a threat to Mittens, that they will be treated to this same attack. Whoever is the Republican nominee will be attacked like this ~and even worse~ by BO/BS.

10. Frank says:

I am so sick of Mark. His need to preserve his idea of conservatism trumps Reaganism. We all know what Newt thought of Reagan. We all know how toxic Newt was to Congress. We all know that Newt cannot defeat Obama. We all see now that Mitt can out debate Newt and is fighting to save this country. Mitt will defeat Obama. So he isn’t your conservative poster child – so what – get over it. Stop resisting and maybe you will recognize that Mitt does embrace conservative principles and will lead this country as a conservative President.

• AFinch says:

Shorter Frank: Stop trying to think for yourself!!! Just vote for Mitt and hope for the best!!!!!

• Menagerie says:

No, you see all those things, because you want to. We do not.We will not embrace Mitt as a candidate. You make declarations like we are sheep, just like the GOP elite. Get over it. We actually have the right to make our own choices, whether the GOP insiders and Mitt like it or not. That appears to be a devastating shock to those who just want us to fall in line.

• stellap says:

Frank, your self-delusion is really interesting (not). Did you actually listen to the posted video? Did you hear the actual recording of Newt (in its entirety) speaking about Reagan? The supposed audio that reveals that he rejected Reagan? No, I suppose not. And Mark Levin is not the only one who smells something rotten.

• stellap says:

By the way, Frank, were you around when Reagan was President? Were you around when Newt was Speaker? If you were, then your memory is short. Toxic? I think not. Did he make enemies? I’m sure he did – most effective politicians do.

• AFinch says:

To paraphrase you from the Drudge thread yesterday, “Shame on you for turning on Levin after everything he has done for conservatism all these years.” Shame on you, Frank.

• tnwahm says:

“We all know what Newt thought of Reagan”
      Really? As was pointed out by several people who actually knew Nancy and Ronald Reagan; Nancy Reagan was very protective of her husband ~wonderful quality BTW~ and would not have publicly passed the Conservative torch to him in 1995 if Newt had ever crossed him on anything. So enlighten us with your first hand knowledge please. And while Newt was in the trenches for Conservatism, fighting and defending Reagan and his policies, your beloved Mittens was an Independent who didn’t want anything to do with Reagan.
      Oh and where is Mittens Conservative record that you keep talking about? It certainly isn’t from his time as Governor of Mass.

11. JimBear says:

. Of course Levin is right. When Romney ran against Kennedy he ran to the left of him. Check out the Kennedy-Romney debates and see Romney suck up to the Left. Its an embarassment. Now Romney tries to run to the right of Newt. Please! Give it a rest.
    We’re supposed to listen to the Rhino Republicans. Bob dole wanted to cut a DEAL with Hilary on Hillarycare but she was too arrogant to let him in the room.
    Look what Newt faced in the ninties. A Dem that was popular personally but had tried to impose a Socialist left agenda with a Hillarycare, a BTU tax, the did raise taxes and regulations in addition to social changes in the miltary. Newt came in and balanced budgets for 4 straight years and turned this country around. Once the Rhinos who he kept in line got control budgets stopped being balanced, corruption ensued and they lost the House to the Dems. Why is anyone listening to the Bush crowd?? Bush Sr walked away from conservativism after seeing all its success lost the Presidency and gave us left wing judges. His son helped lose the house and created a new entitlement. The Rove Rhinos are losers.
    The future of the country is at stake. Newt will take on Obamacare, cap and trade and regulatory messes just like he did Clinton and turn the country around. Romney will not repeal Obama care. His words are meaningless. Romney stands up their like Dudley Doright why his minions destroy true conservatives