Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
True Colors on The Baltimore Riots Begin… ImpeachEmAll on The Baltimore Riots Begin… BitterC on Outside Baltimore Protesters A… carterzest on The Baltimore Riots Begin… ImpeachEmAll on The Baltimore Riots Begin… carterzest on Saturday Open Thread – A… carterzest on Sunday Open Thread – Apr… sundance on The Baltimore Riots Begin… carterzest on Sunday Open Thread – Apr… sundance on Sunday Open Thread – Apr… carterzest on Saturday Open Thread – A… pspsst on The Baltimore Riots Begin… BitterC on Outside Baltimore Protesters A… MaryfromMarin on Sunday Open Thread – Apr… czarowniczy on The Baltimore Riots Begin…
- Sunday Open Thread – April 26th
- The Baltimore Riots Begin…. Overnight Chaos Thread
- Outside Baltimore Protesters Arrive – Confused, Perplexed – “Man this is weird”….
- Prayers For Nepal – Thousands Killed During 7.8 Magnitude Earthquake…
- Baltimore County PC Media – “man attacked by group of juveniles”….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @ComradeArthur Yes there is. The force of good virtuous behavior, positively reinforced, never killed anyone. @aztecsfla @AlexiisStarr 2 hours ago
- Sunday Open Thread – April 26th wp.me/p1kzlW-pZA 2 hours ago
- RT @AlwaysActions: #VIDEO: @WJZCaptJeff over a car fire. Unknown if it's related to #FreddieGray protests. #Baltimore http://t.co/1rGu78bke… 2 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: In 1st public remarks, Freddie Gray's sister appeals for Baltimore protesters to stop violence 4 hours ago
- Fans leaving stadium. Light rail not running. Hyenas licking their chops. 4 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Trayvon Martin
Mike Brown Family Files Ridiculous Lawsuit Against City of Ferguson – Seeking “Go Away” Settlement….
Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson were together on August 9th 2014. Both were stoned from smoking weed as they encountered Officer Darren Wilson. Dorian has given numerous statements to police and the federal Dept of Justice. Mike Brown attacked officer … Continue reading
Donald Joy at Clash Daily has a reasonable perspective on shooting of Walter Scott by Police Officer Michael Slager. His argument is one that many people agree with; if the State of South Carolina takes only a murder charge to … Continue reading
South Carolina Legal Experts Advocate For “The Safari Principle” – Officer Slager Should Have Stayed In His Car… And Not Chased Walter Scott…
The first advocacy for “The Safari Principle” surfaced prior to the George Zimmerman trial, in the summer of 2012, when the professionally aggrieved first began the meme: “He shouldn’t have gotten out of his car”. Historically we used to blame … Continue reading
This shouldn’t come as a surprise. It is not the first J4MB attack. In the year after the Trayvon Martin shooting there were over a dozen J4TM attacks. In this example you see black teens attacking white victims after inquiring about Mike … Continue reading
Never Before Outlined Details Of False Racially Constructed Case Against George Zimmerman – While Zimmerman Gives First Interview Since DOJ Drops Civil Rights Charges….
Many people have dropped links to media articles and stories around a recent interview posted by George’s attorney (divorce). The interview is fully recorded and also presented in transcript form HERE. ~ WATCH AND READ HERE ~ Please go to the … Continue reading
FACTS: ♦ From age 2 to age 14 Trayvon never even lived with Sybrina “Ms Candy” Fulton, he lived with step-mom Alicia Stanley. ♦ After hearing of Trayvon’s death in the Orlando suburb, Sybrina Fulton never left Miami Gardens. ♦ … Continue reading
CNN is giddy with praise for the Madison Wisconsin response to the Tony Robinson shooting. Their praise comes as a direct result of the professional political class worrying about the delicate sensibilities of the professionally black Grievance Industry. The “F**k … Continue reading