Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
TeaForAll on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Ziiggii on Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks To J… CrankyinAZ on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Dixie Darling on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… Donald Joy on Yet Another Gay Crime Hoax… John Denney on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Eskie Mom on Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks To J… John Denney on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Eskie Mom on Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks To J… mazziflol on Yet Another Gay Crime Hoax… sundance on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… sundance on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Brett on Democrats and Their Liberal Ne… Socrates on Yet Another Gay Crime Hoax… yankeeintx on Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks To J…
- Yet Another Gay Crime Hoax – Ohio Gay Rights Activist Manufactures Dangerous Kidnapping Hoax…
- Democrats and Their Liberal News Colleagues Respond To Netanyahu Speech….
- Petraeus Set To Plead Guilty – Remove Himself From The Clutches Of Obama/Clinton Blackmail….
- MSM Full Shields Up To Defend Hillary Clinton From Email Sunlight….
- Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks To Joint Session Of Congress – Open Discussion Thread
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Yet Another Gay Crime Hoax – Ohio Gay Rights Activist Manufactures Dangerous Kidnapping Hoax… wp.me/p1kzlW-plm 26 minutes ago
- @thehill So for her entire 4 year tenure she never received a single classified email correspondence? (She had no other account) Not add up 1 hour ago
- @KirstenPowers Is water wet ? @nprnews @glukianoff 1 hour ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: AP source: Homeless man killed by LA police served time for robbery, was French national. 1 hour ago
- RT @ShannonBream: Gowdy says - HRC used multiple private accounts for govt biz, no govt account 1 hour ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Trayvon Martin
(Via Project Veritas) Following the negative comments directed at the Reverend Al Sharpton by the family and representatives of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown, James O’Keefe went to Al Sharpton’s weekly National Action Network to question the Reverend. … Continue reading
Attorney General Eric Holder: “Lets Lower Standard Of Proof” To Bring Federal Civil Rights Charges….
Channeling the same ideology of Al Sharpton, and ending his term as the nation’s top LEO, AG Holder gives an extensive interview to Politico outlining his desire to lower the standard of proof to bring federal civil rights charges. Eric … Continue reading
President Obama Honors Third Anniversary Of Notorious Burglar, Thief and Knock-Out Participant’s Death…
TODAY …”President Obama on Thursday commemorated the third anniversary of the death of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old black high school student shot dead in Florida by a neighborhood watch volunteer. “Today on the third anniversary of Trayvon Martin’s death, showing … Continue reading
Sybrina Fulton Talks To AP About DOJ Investigation of George Zimmerman Not Finding Civil Rights Violation…
It is an interesting juxtaposition to review the 2015 Sybrina Fulton against the 2012 Sybrina Fulton. Remember, this is Trayvon’s disconnected mother who never left Miami Gardens when she learned of his death. Nor did she know much about Trayvon, … Continue reading
MSNBC’s Melissa Harris Perry: I Hope That Trayvon Martin “Whooped The Shit Out of George Zimmerman”…
Of course she does, because just like the rest of the ideological race-baiting community, any violations of the Safari Park rules are simply not allowed. (Via Campus Reform) MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry said Monday that she hoped that Trayvon Martin “whooped … Continue reading
*UPDATE* – DOJ To Announce “No Basis For Civil Rights Charges Against George Zimmerman” – *UPDATE* DOJ Announcement …
While I’m sure this provides little ease for George Zimmerman at least it removes one of the various swords of Damocles hovering over his every move. UPDATE 2:00pm – Official Federal Department of Justice Announcement: Federal Officials Close Investigation Into … Continue reading
It has been over two years since 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson went to the Lowndes County High gym around 1 p.m. As evidence indicated, Johnson climbed up on top of a stack of gym mats to reach for shoes he’d left … Continue reading