Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
beni franklin on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… ytz4mee on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… BigMamaTEA on Team Hillary Threatens NYT Rep… Justice_099 on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… John Galt on Report: Obama/Kerry Agree To A… Justice_099 on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… John Galt on Team Hillary Threatens NYT Rep… Justice_099 on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… ytz4mee on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… BigMamaTEA on Team Hillary Threatens NYT Rep… hoosiergranny on Thursday Open Thread – M… ytz4mee on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… Justice_099 on French Prosecutor: Germanwings… Sha on Prayer Requests – Part… ytz4mee on French Prosecutor: Germanwings…
- Report: Obama/Kerry Agree To Allow Iran Continued Operation of Underground Fortified Nuclear Enrichment Bunkers…
- Team Hillary Threatens NYT Reporter: “We’re Watching You” – As Group Provides List of Words Not Approved By Clinton….
- Josh Earnest Explains How Yemen Is Still Considered A Success….
- U.S. Airstrikes in Tikrit Aid Iranian Shiite Militias While Their Commanders Remain On Global Terrorist List….
- French Prosecutor: Germanwings Flight 9525 Co-Pilot, Andreas Lubitz, Intentionally Flew Plane Into Ground …..
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Report: Obama/Kerry Agree To Allow Iran Continued Operation of Underground Fortified Nuclear Enrichment Bunkers… wp.me/p1kzlW-pDJ 1 hour ago
- Hey national media. Just because it happens in NYC doesn't mean rest of the country gives a hoot. (Compare to ur Tornado Coverage Yesterday) 3 hours ago
- Team Hillary Threatens NYT Reporter: “We’re Watching You” – As Group Provides List of Words Not Approved… wp.me/p1kzlW-pDA 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest Explains How Yemen Is Still Considered A Success…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pDw 4 hours ago
- Follow-Up: UVA Student Martese Johnson Appears In Court – Case Continuance Until May 28th…. wp.me/p1kzlW-pDt 4 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Mark O’Mara
It has been over two years since 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson went to the Lowndes County High gym around 1 p.m. As evidence indicated, Johnson climbed up on top of a stack of gym mats to reach for shoes he’d left … Continue reading
Mike Brown Family Attorney: “May File Civil Suit Against Officer Darren Wilson and Ferguson Police Dept”…
Obviously many people may find this alarming, however it is entirely predictable. The entire construct of the “Scheme Team’s” objectives is to file civil (wrongful death) lawsuits. This is their version of justice, albeit financial justice. The filing of wrongful … Continue reading
(Washington Post) The Justice Department is not expected to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, according to three law enforcement officials, despite allegations that the killing was racially motivated. The federal … Continue reading
Familiar Legal Democrats Surface In Alan Grayson’s Domestic Dispute Case….. “Birds of A Feather” – The Courthouse Crowd
John Morgan – Attorney, principle partner in Morgan and Morgan; the law firm who hired former governor Charlie Crist and the legal firm of Pigford II payout coordinator Greg Francis. Close friend of Mark O’Mara and Mark Najame. Morgan is the Democrat … Continue reading
The Aftermath Of The Zimmerman Persecution Continues – Ben Kruidbos Lawsuit Against Angela Corey and Her Responses (Updated pdf Court Filings Attached)
This expose’ goes deep in the woods on the Zimmerman case back- story of malicious prosecution. However, in order to understand what’s going on, as well as what’s at stake, here is a not-so-brief summary and then full outline. Summary: … Continue reading
Zimmerman VS NBC – Beasley Law Firm Petitions FL Court To Commence Civil Trial – Mark O’Mara Bow’s Out…
The defamation suit against NBC was on hold pending criminal trial outcome. The Zimmerman motion for sanctions, still in limbo, against prosecutors Bernie De La Rionda and Angela Corey are part of the criminal trial. Subsequently and consequentially the request for the defamation … Continue reading