Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
CoffeeBreak on 250 Connecticut Police Officer… ZurichMike on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… justfactsplz on WeeWeed’s Mailboxes and… justfactsplz on WeeWeed’s Mailboxes and… Lou on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… ZurichMike on WeeWeed’s Mailboxes and… ZurichMike on WeeWeed’s Mailboxes and… justfactsplz on Kasparov: “the West is t… 9thgenerationAmerica… on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… froggielegs on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… froggielegs on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… radish on 250 Connecticut Police Officer… justfactsplz on Yikes ! Scary Stage Collapse D… radish on 250 Connecticut Police Officer… canadacan on Monday Open Thread – Mar…
- Miami Gardens – Back Yard ‘Fight Club’ Star Dies In Police Custody – Media Clamor To Shape Narrative…
- Iditarod Update – Day #8 – Down The Straights They Come….
- Monday Open Thread – March 10th
- 250 Connecticut Police Officers Refuse To Enforce Gun Confiscation – 1,100+ Still Undetermined….
- Scum Sucking, Pond Water Scum Speaks – Mitch McConnell: We Will ‘Crush’ Tea Party Challengers ‘Everywhere’
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Miami Gardens – Back Yard ‘Fight Club’ Star Dies In Police Custody – Media Clamor To Shape Narrative… wp.me/p1kzlW-knf 3 hours ago
- Iditarod Update – Day #8 – Down The Straights They Come…. wp.me/p1kzlW-knq 3 hours ago
- Monday Open Thread – March 10th wp.me/p1kzlW-knj 3 hours ago
- 250 Connecticut Police Officers Refuse To Enforce Gun Confiscation – 1,100+ Still Undetermined…. wp.me/p1kzlW-knn 4 hours ago
- Scum Sucking, Pond Water Scum Speaks – Mitch McConnell: We Will ‘Crush’ Tea Party Challengers ‘Everywhere’ wp.me/p1kzlW-kn9 8 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Harry Reid
“Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid warned Republicans just before the vote that if Adegbile lost there would have to be a ‘broad discussion’ of civil rights in America.” Obama and the NAACP are already suggesting race was a factor, calling … Continue reading
Seven Senate Democrats Break Ranks and Defeat Obama’s DOJ Civil Rights Nominee – President Obama Stunned, Says: “Travesty”
Cop Killer Apologist, Debo Adegbile’s nomination defeated. Dear leader calls vote results “travesty”… WASHINGTON DC – Seven Senate Democrats joined Republicans to block President Barack Obama’s pick of Debo P. Adegbile to lead the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division amid a controversy … Continue reading
GOP Decepticon John Boehner Gives Dear Leader New Credit Limit…. Meanwhile – Dear Leader Refuses To Pay Current Bill and Has Missed Lawful Budget Proposal Deadline Yet Again In 2014 (5 out of 6 years)…
People are saying they shoulda got this, and they shoulda asked for that…. blah, blah, blah… Do you want to know my opinion ? Imagine if they had simply said: ”we’ll raise the debt ceiling on the same date we … Continue reading
The Rebel Alliance Is Destroying The Death Star – Grassroots Conservative Patriots Out Fundraising Establishment GOP Machine….
New York Times Headline: “Rebel Conservatives Excel in G.O.P. Fund-Raising, Heralding a Tug Right“… WOLVERINES ! (Via New York Times) Insurgent conservatives seeking to pull the Republican Party to the right raised more money last year than the groups controlled … Continue reading
Jumpin’ Monkeys – The Government Shutdown Looms Again January 15th – Meanwhile President Milli Vanilli Lip-Syncs On The Golf Course….
WASHINGTON DC – While members of Congress ended 2013 congratulating themselves for passing a budget, the media missed the fact that the agreement doesn’t actually avoid a government shutdown. The deal reached by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Sen. Patty … Continue reading