Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
WeeWeed on Moderates Be Damned – Th… bob e on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… arttart1983 on Monday Open Thread – Jul… Cetera on Research Request – Crowd… Ad rem on Steadfast – Prime Minist… arttart1983 on White House Furious That Israe… Dixie Darling on Steadfast – Prime Minist… Dixie Darling on Steadfast – Prime Minist… Dixie Darling on New York Governor Cuomo Disban… William Eddy on Prominent “Tip of Spear… Old Hillbilly on Steadfast – Prime Minist… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd…
- Moderates Be Damned – The U.S. Sides With Islamists – Perhaps John Kerry Is Not Clueless, Perhaps He and Obama Actually Do Support the Muslim Brotherhood…
- Research Request – Crowdsourcing Assistance – Clint Texas Facility To House 3,500 Illegal Aliens ??
- Establishment Republicans DO NOT Want Control Of The Senate….
- New York Governor Cuomo Disbands Corruption Commission When The Commission Follows Corruption In His Own Administration…
- Steadfast – Prime Minister Netanyahu Tells Israel To Be “Prepared For A Prolonged Campaign” To Crush Hamas…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @Fryingpan2005 @AlexisinJax @Earlaverne Schnecksville, Penn – 1 facility – KidsPeaceNationalCenters, Inc. HHS Grant $6,909,809 1 hour ago
- RT @toddstarnes: What's up with all these left-wingers praising Southern Baptists for their stance on immigration? 1 hour ago
- RT @toddstarnes: Juan Williams is praising the Southern Baptist Convention for their support of amnesty. 1 hour ago
- @Mercury1Charity @glennbeck Strange. Anyone else wonder why Mercury One felt the need to advertise the thanks rec'd. 1 hour ago
- Cash Strapped CHICAGO Sees The Lucrative Business of Illegal Aliens As a Way To Help Cover Fin… wp.me/p1kzlW-mpF via @TheLastRefuge2 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Harry Reid
Yesterday with grand circumstance Harry Reid proclaimed unequivocally: “The Border Is Secure“. Today, Ed Henry asks the White House the same question: About these ads
Border Crisis – Senator Dick Durbin Blames George Bush For Signing A Democrat Bill On His Last “Days” In Office…
Important factoid as you watch – “Illinois” Senator Dick Durbin blocked the use a Chicago facility to house some of the disease infested illegals. I could spend all day deconstructing these insufferable dolts. You’ll note he said “Bush signed law … Continue reading
Mississippi Democrats Request Payment From GOP For Services Rendered In Delivering Election For Thad Cochran…
The irony will be lost on the professional political class. Mississippi Democrat Bennie Thompson asks GOP Thad Cochran to repay the Democrats in Mississippi for helping him win his re-election. MISSISSIPPI – Senator Thad Cochran (R., Miss.) needs to reward … Continue reading
A “Smidgen” of Schumer – Complaint Filed Against Chuck Schumer For Coordinating IRS Attacks Against Conservative Groups and Tea Party….
NEW YORK – Did Chuck Schumer try to use the IRS to sidestep the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling — and stick a dagger in the heart of conservative groups? That’s the gist of a complaint filed this week with … Continue reading
A rather interesting dynamic is finally being exposed on a large scale. Here is my humble attempt to explain what’s going on. Following the modus operandi of the Obama administration the Bergdahl issues are in full alignment with a consistent White … Continue reading
The Latest Justification – White House Claims It Could Not Tell Congress of Bergdahl Deal Because of Fear He Would Be Killed If Leaked….
Let’s quickly nip this one in the bud…… The White House political and communication team know they are in a world of political hurt for not notifying congress of the pending Bergdahl deal to swap Taliban officers for the missing … Continue reading
Federal Judge Who Put Conyers Back On The Ballot Was One of The Judges Confirmed After Harry Reid Invoked Nuclear Option Two Months Ago…
HatTip WeaselZippers – (Via The Hill) Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), a former chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has been placed on the ballot for re-election by a federal district judge in spite of universal agreement that he didn’t meet … Continue reading