Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Josh on Monday Open Thread – May… partyof0 on Benjamin Crump – Attorne… Patrick Dolby on Interesting Development… The Tundra PA on Finally !!!!! – Someone… Patrick Dolby on Interesting Development… nomorebsplease on Finally !!!!! – Someone… dizzymissl on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… ftsk420 on Interesting Development… Seeks_The_Truth on Interesting Development… partyof0 on Benjamin Crump – Attorne… ftsk420 on Interesting Development… partyof0 on Benjamin Crump – Attorne… Sharon on Finally !!!!! – Someone… nomorebsplease on Trayvon Martin’s Button… WeeWeed on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma…
- Horrific Before and After Pictures of Oklahoma Elementary School…
- Tuesday Open Thread – May 21st
- Prayers For Oklahoma – 60 Square Miles of Devastation From Tornado – Including Elementary School With Kids Missing – UPDATE: 91 Reported Deaths, 20 Children
- Drudge Editor: Fox News Scandal “Goes Much Deeper,” White House Sitting On Something Top Obama Aides “Terrified” About…
- Trayvon Martin’s Button – And The Anger Behind The Stand Your Ground Issue…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Horrific Before and After Pictures of Oklahoma Elementary School... wp.me/p1kzlW-gte 13 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread - May 21st wp.me/p1kzlW-gtc 13 hours ago
- Prayers For Oklahoma - 60 Square Miles of Devastation From Tornado - Including Elementary School With Kids Missing - UPDATE: 37 Reported… 18 hours ago
- Drudge Editor: Fox News Scandal “Goes Much Deeper,” White House Sitting On Something Top Obama Aides “Terrified” About…… 18 hours ago
- Trayvon Martin's Button - And The Angry The Stand Your Ground Issue... wp.me/p1kzlW-gsV 18 hours ago
The Real George Zimmerman
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: CIA
Seven months we’ve been waiting for someone, anyone, to ask the White House staff what was President Obama doing on the night the Benghazi attacks took place. We have researched this on our own and have him tracked from 4pm to … Continue reading
Benghazi – Darrell Issa Subpoenas Pickering For “Closed Door” Questioning about State Dept. Self-Investigation ARB Report
Considering the Accountability Review Board (ARB) “investigation team” never questioned Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, or U.S. Libyan #2 person on the ground, Greg Hicks, I’m sure the oversight committee has multiple questions about how an investigation could reach conclusions … Continue reading
Only 100 pages? No-way this is all of them. They begin on 9/14/12? Where’s the prior ones? What questions do you identify?
First “his” point: Then “her” counter point:
The Epicenter Of Benghazi – Denis McDonough, Deputy National Security Advisor in 2012 and White House “Fixer”….
….. and we’re not JUST talking about the 12 version “talking points”, but the epicenter of the actual White House response – or, lack thereof. Perhaps now the media has accepted the fact that the “talking points” were highly manipulated, … Continue reading
SHOCK: NBC Buried/Ignored The Fact Benghazi Whistleblower Was A Democrat – Voted For Hillary Once, Barack Obama Twice….
Given the fact the media huddled with the White House prior to the Carney press briefing this should not be a surprise. Nah, probably just another one of those now famous NBC production mistakes…. move along, move along…. nothing to … Continue reading
Family Ties – The “Rhodes” Brothers: Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor – David Rhodes, President of CBS News….
(Via Daily Caller) The brother of a top Obama administration official is also the president of CBS News, and the network may be days away from dropping one of its top investigative reporters for covering the administration’s scandals too aggressively. CBS … Continue reading
The “i” Word – MSNBC Panel Discusses Benghazi Scandal…. Did The Congressional Hearings Cross The Rubicon? Pass The Investigative Point of No Return?…
The Weekly Standard’s Stephen Hayes is reporting that several more ‘whistleblowers’ want to come forward to testify under oath about Benghazi. The Blaze also reports: [...] Joseph diGenova, attorney for acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Counterterrorism Mark Thompson, … Continue reading