NFL Championship Sunday – 3pm on CBS and 6:30pm on FOX

So who are you cheering for ?

Seattle Seahawks -or- San Francisco 49ers ?

Denver Broncos -or- New England Patriots ?

Seattle Will Host San Francisco 6:30pm on Fox

Denver Will Host New England 3:00pm on CBS

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

51 Responses to NFL Championship Sunday – 3pm on CBS and 6:30pm on FOX

1. Aslan's Girl says:

I’m rooting for the 49ers only because I really like Colin Kaepernick and his open Christian faith. He’s pretty awesome, imo. Otherwise, I would not be rooting for San Fran, lol!

2. justfactsplz says:

I am not a big football fan except for Tebow when he played but my husband is rooting for the Patriots.

3. KPM58 says:

Is the Denver stadium enclosed and are they going to allow the use of marijuana?
    If so, it could make for an interesting game, off the field.

4. PatriotUSA says:

Long suffering Raiders fan wishing for the days of Stabler, Blanda, Lamonica, Allen, Casper, Plunkett, sigh… so of course I do not like the Broncos at all. I should like the Seahawks living in the Northwest since 1978 but I do not. I am more of a college football and BB fan the last few years. but since you asked………..Donkeys suck and it is a bit personal.

Patriots and 49ers.

5. czarowniczy says:

The SAINTS! We wuz robb’d.

6. Eric says:

I’m pushing mainly for the Broncos in their game because…well, I’m a fan of Jesse James Decker. Seahawks for the SB because Tom Brady’s wife is a…….
    nice lady

7. sundance says:

I will be cheering for Denver in game #1 – partly because I like the manning family, and party because the Brady Bunch are limo liberals.

Game #2 I don’t have a decent reason to cheer for or against. :( So I will cheer for Seattle because Sharon and Hubby will be cheering for Seattle (I think).

• Sharon says:

Yup!

Son and grandson arriving shortly to set up 12th Man Accouterments in our living room. (It’s only weird if it doesn’t work….)

The Seahawks fan base is crazy fun in these parts, and this year the Seahawks are just fun to watch.

• Conservative Alaska Gal says:

DH and I are with you Sharon. Seattle and Denver. We agree with Sundance, just really like and respect the Manning family. I lived in Seattle (Vashon Island, actually) through the 80s and early 90s, before the population exploded with Kalifornians, so just have to pull for the Seahawks.

(The Tundra PA)

• Ad rem says:

Seattle of course! They’ve got our (USC) Pete Carroll….best coach on earth. ;-)

8. benzy says:

Alas, Sundance… on this one we must part ways…. Go Niners! :)

9. Auntie Lib says:

Denver all the way!!!! I’ve been a Bronco fan since the franchise started.

10. ZurichMike says:

ZurichMike scoffs at these violent land-acquisition games that are crypto-fascist metaphors for nuclear war.

Snort. Giggle. Partial lifting from “Back to School” (starring Rodney Dangerfield) where the campus radical Derek Lutz (played by Robert Downey, Jr.) utters another of his outlandish comments (starting at 1:14)

11. moehamhead says:

seattle vs denver in the suoer bowl
    get it the 2 state with legal weed

12. Cyber says:

Broncos and Seahawks. Seahawks will win the SB. However, I won’t be watching the first game live, it’s 58 today so I’m going to play golf in January.

13. Chip Bennett says:

This Colts fan will be rooting for the greatest quarterback of all time, Peyton Manning, to accomplish something no other QB has done before: win a Super Bowl as the starting QB of two different teams.

I’d much rather my Colts be getting the chance to play the spoiler today (still haven’t forgiven Pagano for last week’s crap coaching performance – especially The Punt), but it’s somehow fitting that Manning should get to go against Golden Boy Tom Terriffic.

I don’t have a dog in the NFC hunt (calm down, Vick; that’s just a figure of speech). I like Wilson, and I think Kap does a bit too much preening. But a 49ers win on the strength of their passing game might go a long way to settle the argument that the way to win in today’s NFL is to pass the ball and stop the pass (Pagano: please take notes).

• Chip – This Indiana gal and all my friends/family will be rooting for Manning, too. Wish we could be cheering on Luck & the Colts but I guess cheering Manning on is the next best thing.

No real passion regarding the second game. Will likely be doing some more garden planning this evening and just listening to the game.

14. michellc says:

None of the above. I’m doing my own little personal protest of the NFL and their refusal to allow a gun shop owner to air a commercial that doesn’t even show a gun just because he owns a gun shop.
    My little protests might not make a difference but they make me feel as if my money or time doesn’t go to those who work against us.

• taqiyyologist says:

Michellc — my protests are similar, but more about bread and circuses.

I know many people who know every player statistic for the last 20 years, but they don’t know a damn thing about what their government is doing to them, and everything they DO know about that is lies.

And many of the fans, win or lose, will utterly trash their home cities, because tipping someone’s car upside-down is just good, clean fun or something.

I’m so over sports and it’s fandom. Never mind that half the teams’ members are ghetto gangbangers who can’t spell, speak, or write, and yet make more money in a single game than I will likely make in my entire life, while complaining the whole time about racism in America.

I’m even over the Super Bowl Commercials, which is the only reason I ever watched the game in the past. I simply have Gone Galt with respect to sports.

After Sandusky, I just don’t give a s&^7.

• michellc says:

I once was a huge sports fan, especially the NFL, but those days have passed. This new NFL I don’t like and my last straw was the refusal of the gun shop owner airing a commercial.

• taqiyyologist says:

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I like the game, itself. It’s 8-D Chess. A phenomenon of Western athletic and even scientific achievement, indeed.

Everything I learned about it was on a Playstation 1, back in 1997 or so, with the Madden games. And then I got into watching it on TV, when I learned all the obscure, arcane rules of it. Same with baseball and hockey. Then I threw television, as such, out the window about 13 years ago, and never looked back.

It is the circus in “bread and circus”. Sports, television, Hollywood. Even D.C. scandal.

It’s all the circus. A distraction. A really Effective distraction.

• michellc says:

Growing up with older brothers and being a tomboy, I became a sports fan naturally and knew pretty much all about the games before I became a fan of professional sports. None of them though are the same sport I grew up with and the NFL and all their rules on hitting got tiresome for me.
            I could easily do without television, I watch very little on tv and what I do is old re-runs and old movies and occasionally the local news if DH is watching and I’m in the same room. I did watch FOX News but I haven’t even turned it to FOX in about a month.
            Someday I will talk him into getting rid of it.

15. LetJusticePrevail" says:

If Seattle winds up playing Denver in Superbowl XLVIII , will the East Rutherford NJ zoning commission have pass an emergency measure to allow the construction/addition of a large pipe stem to MetLife stadium,in preparation for the REEFER BOWL?

16. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Well, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos dominated Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game, so there goes my “vision” of a Patriots/Niners Superbowl. Oh well… I never said I was The Amazing Kreskin….

17. doodahdaze says:

The ref’s are as bad as I have seen in this game.

18. Ad rem says: