A few days BigFurHat @iOTW predicted the following:

mount-rushmore

Many laughed thinking it was silly.    Well, it has indeed come to pass

Rushmore blockage stirs anger in S.D.  – Blocking access to trails and programs at South Dakota’s most popular attraction was one thing, but state officials didn’t expect Congress’ budget stalemate to shut down a view of Mount Rushmore.

The National Park Service placed cones along highway viewing areas outside Mount Rushmore this week, barring visitors from pulling over and taking pictures of the famed monument.  (link)

mt rushmore blocked

continue reading

About these ads
This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, Economy, Government Shutdown, media bias, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

331 Responses to ROFLMAO Just As Big Fur Hat Predicted – President Stompy Feet Tries To Hide Mount Rushmore…. No, Really He Did, This is Not a Joke… Honest.

1. I Live 17 miles from Mount Rushmore, AND I have Informed MANY that what the NPS is doing is ILLEGAL !!! Highway 16A IS a STATE/COUNTY ROAD. Those scenic view pullouts are for EMERGENCIES ALSO ! They can close the Gift Shop, They can close The Paid Parking Ramp.
    But THEY CANT IMPEDE TRAFFIC!!!

2. Fuzzy says:

If I lived near Rushmore, me and my 4×4 would take appropriate care of those little orange cones.

3. IronBob says:

The President has declared war against the American people.

• Sharon says:

Actually, he declared war against the American people five days before Election Day in 2008 when he said that he was going to fundamentally transform America.

It is helpful that people are beginning to notice that he actually meant what he said.

I believed him the day he said it, but when I brought it up in concerned conversation with friends and family, I got teased about hearing black helicopters.

• Stormy says:

I saw 2 of them fly over my house about 2:30 am, Wednesday, September 12, 2001, full of Special Forces going to provide extra security around certain imprisoned haji

4. Fuzzy says:

Since Obozo and Mooshell use Air Force 1 or Marine 1 for their vacations, they may realize that the Interstate highways are non-essential. I think it may be time to buy stock in the companies that make those little orange cones…

5. Knock down the “Barry-cades!” These landmarks belong to the people!

6. South Dakotan says:

Who owns the highway? Pretty sure it’s not the feds. Don’t think they have any jurisdiction on the shoulder. Might get a ticket from the Park Ranger (but they should be home, anyway, right?), but they can’t haul you off to jail.

7. william penn says:

Most disturbing is park rangers’ easy morphing into Gestapo-style thugs, enforcing the totalitarian rule of Comrade Obama. Americans will never look at park rangers the same again. Ever.

8. mr fry says:

um with no federal funds how did federal workers get the funds to put out the cones?

9. I don’t dislike the Obama regime. I’m well beyond mere dislike for the jerk…
    That said….
    I’ve read many of the comments here that suggest the writers would take serious and emphatic actions if they lived close enough. There are — in fact — thousand of red-blooded Americans who DO live close enough, aren’t there? Why have they not taken some of the actions you tough hombres have suggested?

I have a feeling most of you are big talkers, AND THAT’S ALL.

• screwauger says:

The admin of this site and it’s faithful followers have taken irl action on many aspects of this thug administrations tyranny over common Americans. Your insinuation is flame-worthy and indicative of your lack of interest in dialogue. Too bad since you’ve stumbled onto one of the few truly great sites possible and you could learn a great deal as to why you voted for and were deceived by the progressives currently in power positions.

10. Al Alcazar says:

After 80 years of life I awoke in a third world country under the rule of a petulant despot, Hope this is only a bad dream. I hope I soon wake to the country I served and loved.

11. JJ says:

So they are blocking pull-offs on highways to prevent people from even seeing our national monuments from the roadside? This is tyranny. What is wrong with this country letting this sort of thing happen.

12. free says:

Chicago gangster politics at its best

13. Stacy says:

Most of the park rangers are on unemployment because they are seasonal workers. It’d be nice if people actually took a principled stand against this tyranny!!

14. Pingback: Government Shutdown | The Spike

15. Joyce Small says:

What would Alfred HItchcock think of this travesty?

16. Scooter trash says:

wish they would of tried this cr@p during bike week.. I don’t think they got the man power or jail space to pull this off then..

17. Harold Martin says:

Lots of big answers and nothing more. When will we all start signing petitions, for the quick impeachment of this manchild. Lets not worry about Biden unless he seems to follow the same pattern. Time is running out, let’s get it started…