Message Received….. Love ya’!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Message Received….. Love ya’!

1. 9thGenerationAmerican says:

Like I said earlier……Sundance…you are the best!!!

2. sundance says:

If a “threefold cord is not easily broken” just imagine how strong we all are….

….. together !

3. Sharon says:

….darkness tries to hide…..and trembles at His voice….

(….and we are the sheep of His pasture…..)

….time is in His hands….beginning and the end….

….the Lion and the Lamb…..

The Name above All Names. Indeed.

4. PatriotUSA says:

Sundance,
    You are simply perhaps the finest at doing what you do here that I have ever run across. One of my deepest wishes and dreams is to meet you in person. I would prefer that this not wait until we have both been called Home but if that is the case then I wait patiently. I do not say these words lightly and those who know me know this about me. What you also bring home for me(and many others who tread here) is truth, honor integrity, morals and values. These come through in all you do, sunlight shines through the most vile and malignant of darkness.

FAITH….TOGETHER and I know I am never alone……Jesus. Thank you

• 9thGenerationAmerican says:

Man Patriot………..you really nailed it there……thank you for expressing my own thoughts so eloquently! This truly IS the most “real” site on the WWW ! I would be HONORED to meet everyone here. It will take us and all we can reach to have ANY hope of preserving this Republic. It is good to know that I am not alone in this endeavor…………..You ALL rock!!!

5. dmoseylou says:

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth
    and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it ― always.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

6. rocker124 says:

My mother always would say to remember that Jesus said he was the light of the world, and that the devil was the prince of darkness. We can create light, and we need light to live, but nobody can create darkness. The closest we get to creating darkness is removing light. We can, however, destroy darkness with light. Keep letting your light shine, Sundance!

• keriheat says:

FIRST LIGHT – THEN TRUTH

Genesis 1:1 NIV
      1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

7. paulessick says:

Reblogged this on My Blog snuppy.

8. PapawEd says:

Reblogged this on Info, Please and commented:
    Believers rejoice! Unbelievers, please watch and learn. Open your mind to this wonder that makes so many millions continually awed!