“In God We Trust, In All Others We Question/Research”

(HatTip CajunKelly) Why is there a difference between the bullet hole (count and location) still shot photographs printed in the media, and the video at the scene? Clearly there is a visible difference. Look at the left side tailgate (example). Why would there be MORE bullet holes in the video, than in the printed/published photographs?

LAPD gunfire

article-2274956-176B0E40000005DC-864_638x425

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Conspiracy ?, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to WTF – Bulletgate? Why A Difference? Print Media VS. Video Media in LAPD “accidental shooting”.

1. cajunkelly says:

Thank YOU! *Finally* someone besides me (and one other poster who mentioned my post today) is noticing the discrepancy between the two images!

• cajunkelly says:

I even specifically menioned the left side of the tailgate.

• smokeNmirrors says:

In the video the bullets holes have been marked and the casings on the ground have been marked as well, for example look at the mud flap, in the picture it is a clear hole, in the video it has been marked.

2. cajunkelly says:

And with those “head shot” bullet holes centered on the back window behind what would have been the driver and passenger’s head, HTH are they going to claim accidental shooting,

As I said, it’s a miracle those two women survived…they must have each made a dive into the footwells.

3. BertDilbert says:

Remember NY, this was SEVEN cops unloading their guns and these two ladies survived with one being treated and released. You however only get 7 rounds or to put it another way, One round per officer. CA wants you to have ONE bullet to defend yourself.

CA, NY, Obama all big union people, connect the dots.

• cajunkelly says:

Well I expect/HOPE the average gun owner would be a better shot. Those yahoos only have to qualify once a year (or so it is here), while a responsible gun owner is at the range, or just plinkin on their property at least once a month.

4. LandauMurphyFan says:

I’m also curious to know what the letters/numbers on the truck’s back window might stand for. They’re only visible in the video as (like the bullet holes) they’ve been cleaned up in the still.

As to *why* the cleaned-up version, my guess is that it’s so that viewers won’t realize just what a machine-gun-like barrage was loosed w/o warning on a vehicle and occupants bearing no resemblance to the vehicle and occupant being sought. It’s only by the grace of God that those two women are still alive.

5. Justice4All says:

Hate to be the spoiler but that is after the forensics team marked the truck. 1:24 mark you see the same truck as the one in the still shots.

6. mooney1el says:

If you look at the video and stop it at 1:25, you will see the bullet pattern exactly as shown in the still photo. That said, how many bullet holes do you count? I am not a photo expert and have no software to use to enhance the picture, but I count more than 30 bullet holes. Significantly more than 20…..

7. labrat says:

I don’t see a difference in those 2 pics. They are from slightly different angles but it looks the same to me. What am I missing?

8. Why?

Because the stupid,. gullible, easily-led people (that is to say the majority of our nation’s people) tend to watch video rather than peruse sources which would include still photographs, such as print media and online, and they know it.

They know it well, after the Deepwater Horizon, “OBL takedown”, Sandy Hook hoaxes… among many others these last few years.

Big lie! Fin for all. I mean fun. Freudian slip.

9. taqiyyologist says:

Pray for discernment in this day.

So much deception.

10. taqiyyologist says:

So freakin’ much deception.

What if this is all theater (as you all know that I believe Sandy Hook was) too?

11. taqiyyologist says:

I just sent this link to drudge. Let’s see if he has cojones.

12. ackbarsays says:

You guys are just making yourselves look silly on this one. The pics showing more “stuff” on the back of the truck tailgate and window are clearly just where the investigators have placed tape and other markings on the vehicle for the purposes of photographic documentation.

• Coast says:

agree…

• mung says:

A) if they were trying to make it look like more bullet holes why not do it through the whole video.
      B) it is clear from the video that it isn’t CGI or anything like that.
      C) It is obvious from the video that it is something that was put on the truck between the time that the first footage was shot and the live shot.
      D) Not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes things are actually what they seem.

• Anon says:

You’re either a troll or paid staff. The rear window in the still photo is from a truck cab. Note the center sliding window. However, the truck has a camper top over it’s bed. A camper top would never have that kind of split glass. It was obviously photoshopped in after the fact from who-knows-what file photo.

• mung says:

No, I am not a troll or paid by anyone. I am someone who uses logic a reason instead of paranoia. I really can’t comprehend what you are trying to say about a camper top. There is no topper in any video or photos.

• TonysThoughts says:

+ 5

13. 22tula says:

Season 1

14. John Galt says:

Dey aint got out da truck. I wanna arresss.

15. pet says:

The door frame of the police car is blocking some of the holes in the first view angle. That’s the only difference I see.

16. Knuckledraggingwino says:

I see no evidence of deception. The still camera undoubtedly has higher resolution than the video camera, so I would expect that the still images to show more detail than the video. Also, you can see where portions of the glass in the center sliders have broken loose. Given the massive damage, I would expect chunks of glass to gradually break off under their own weight.

To me the scary part of this FUBAR is that the police are spinning it as an “accident” that should be forgiven. Even if Dorner had been in the pickup, they would not have had legal justification to shoot unless he had posed an imminent threat. If they can’t see well enough to ID the occupants then they can’t see well enough to ID a gun that would escalate the situation to an imminent threat.

• mung says:

Yes what we should be concerned about this the blatant misuse of power in this incident not some hokey theory about TV media trying to make it look like there are more holes in the truck.

• Anon says:

FWIW, the “hokey theory” wasn’t that they put more bullet holes in for TV, but that they took them out for the print photo. Print journalism has a well-earned bad reputation for doctoring images. Video obviously has a lot tougher time of it to doctor images, but the technology is always getting better, and they’ve already proven themselves dishonest as seen with the Zimmerman 911 call audio.

• mung says:

That wasn’t the message I got from this thread. I got that the TV news was trying to make it look worse than it was. Maybe just my interpretation. Either way, we have the proof now that it was just the lack of resolution on the video that made it look like the evidence markers were holes.

• Anon says:

IIRC, an earlier thread mentioned reports saying apprx 20 shots were fired while from the little markers they put on the ground next to spent casings there was one clearly visible with a “54.”
            On the not-a-conspiracy aspect, they use those markers to count more things than just spent casings. The police dept’s PR flack told reporters “apprx 20 shots were fired” and so they parrot it without any critical questioning.
            Regards.

17. mung says:

photo 6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee85cb1e4970d-640wi_zps5bd410a8.jpg
    Can we stop being stupid now and get on with actual issues that need our attention?

• TonysThoughts says:

+ 10 Thank you, I wasn’t going to post but in the vid you can clearly see the yellow tape and marks comparing to the still image of a perfectly black tinted black window. I wasn’t going to comment on this site anymore but couldn’t resist. haha Thank you for killing this thread.

• mung says:

Sorry but after being accused of being a troll or paid poster, I had to find something that was clear enough to show what most of the people have been saying on this thread was accurate and it was the markers.

• TonysThoughts says:

I seen that post an I am not sure it was directed towards you as it was not replied to you. I am glad you dug anyway because that picture is a great find and should finally hush up all this non sense about the video ( I was getting fed up). Again thank you and I enjoy reading your input on everything. Keep on Truth Seeking. Tony

• Anon says:

Fair enough. My humble apologies.

• mung says:

Apology accepted. Again, sometimes things are exactly as they seem without any conspiracies involved. The problem is that someone thinks they see something and then before you know it, we have everyone from the Illuminati to aliens being involved.

I believe that there are some things that are covered up and some things that look like there is a conspiracy behind them, but not every single thing that happens every day is controlled by evil forces.

18. Josh says:

“These things just happen”

19. smokeNmirrors says:

The real HatTip belongs to Mung for the link with clearly visible markers…

• mung says:

Thanks but it only took like 2 minutes to Google and find it.

• smokeNmirrors says:

Cool, the real story we should be chasing with this story is the LAPD thinking they are the Judge, Jury, and Executioner…no matter how bad this guy is he still has rights and it appears the LAPD wont think twice about violating them.

• smokeNmirrors says:

yeah a simple google image search “lapd mistakes newspaper bullet markers” pulled up an image with the bullet markers from 2 days ago.