Chris Doner

Imagine for just a moment what the media would do, or would have done, if, say, Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh had written an open letter of support to….. say,…  Eric Robert Rudolph, while he was on-the-run, professing an “understanding of his feelings of hurt and pain” ?

Seriously.    What do you think the media would have done with such a narrative?

Now,…. consider Jesse Jackson pens an open letter to L.A. Shooter Chris Dorner:

Dear Christopher Dorner,

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don’t take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel’s Executive Publisher/CEO) ,Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you.

I will do whatever I can do for you without hesitation. Please contact me through Danny Bakewell at the L.A. Sentinel.

Reverend Jesse L. Jackson Sr.

Jesse jackson crying

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Sarah Palin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Jesse Jackson Writes Plea/Open Letter To L.A. Shooter Chris Dorner: “I understand your feelings of hurt, and your pain”… “I will do whatever I can for you without hesitation”…

1. jericho777 says:

Reblogged this on Jericho777's Blog.

2. jordan2222 says:

None of this bothers me any more. I accept the fact that there is a black America here that has its own rules.

3. Maybe he could just buy Dorner a nice new watch to make him feel better. Worked for JJ Jr/

4. kadar2012 says:

Not as bad as Feinsteins opinion.

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

5. maggiemoowho says:

Are you kidding me!!!! Sympathy for the Black man, hate the big bad white man. I will not say what I really want to say about that evil shriveled up prune because it isn’t very nice, but he really needs to stop making people of color the victim all the time. Innocent people were killed and he sympathizes with their killer(only because he is black). What a Class A Jerk!

6. brocahontas says:

He is just worries about how this will reflect on black people especially in positions of governmental authority. So transparent.

7. ytz4mee says:

Tonight I was eavesdropping on the BOR show, and he had on Geraldo Riviera. Riviera was hosting a talk radio in Los Angeles, and was “shocked” at the number of people who phoned in to support Dorner. Sympathy for Dorner was all race-based and Riviera was “surprised”.

Really? He was one of the biggest stokers of the race-based resentment fire.

8. John Scotus says:

So Jackson thinks that the shooter’s motivations are reasonable and understandable, even if his actions are wrong? Wow. I thought the man was deranged.

• ytz4mee says:

Dorner is a poster child for all JJ has worked so hard for all these years.
      The product of a lifetime of excuses, special exemptions, do-overs, and stoking the multiple petty resentments that his failures were based on skin color, not lack of aptitude or work ethic.

9. czarowniczy says:

Those who can, do. Those who can’t, write whiney, self-serving letters to those who can.

10. scubachick75 says:

He should worry about his own son.

• cajunkelly says:

His own son damn sure shouldn’t qualify for gun ownership in this lifetime.

Self admitted bi polar disorder….NYET! no guns for you homey!

11. nobaddog says:

The white man and an unjust society drove him to becoming a killer of innocent people. A cold blooded killer. He will be ok after he kills a few more people. He can again become a police officer after he gets this out of his system. Just like Gen. Butt Naked of Liberia. Hes all better and is reformed. Go see the movie. LOL

12. Knuckledraggingwino says:

I confess that I am conflicted about this.

Donner obviously is a murderous maniac. However; the trigger happy response from the police demonstrates that he has a point. The police have gone far beyond overeacting because they are paranoid. Their warnings to people who drive pickups reveal that they have degenerated to the point where they think that there own safety is so paramount that shooting innocent people is accsptable collateral damage.

One would hope that this farce would be educational. The crazed gunman is an African American, homosexual, liberal cop. The cops are crazed gunmen too. The obvious lesson is that the police should not be trusted to have a monopoly on weaponry.

13. Scott says:

Jesse Jackson is a reverend like I’m Santa Clause.

14. Markus says:

In the manifesto of this killer, he salutes the recent decision of the Obama regime to allow females to fight in combat units.
    I’ll bet he secretly desires to see white women suffer as retribution for the problems he incurred for snitching on Teresa Evans. Or the chance to sexually assault alot of military women. This guy is not a real man but a predator. Predators should have short lives.

15. ed357 says:

I wonder what “Mumbles” thinks about Dorner killing Monica Quan’s fiance?

Afterall, Keith Lawrence is a “brother”?