R.E.M. Wrote A Song About This….

About these ads
This entry was posted in Communist, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Election 2012, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to R.E.M. Wrote A Song About This….

1. Ugh says:

Sad day for liberty!

2. Coast says:

I wonder what oath he took? It can’t be the one that says “to preserve, protect and defend”, unless he’s a liar.

Ok, never mind my question…I just answered it myself.

• maggiemoowho says:

He probably had his nuts crossed so it wouldn’t count. (I’m sure Michelle crossed hers to)

• yankeeintx says:

Someone mentioned that according to their faith, it is perfectly acceptable for a Muslim to lie to an infidel.

• Sharon says:

That’s correct. It’s called taqqyya. The Quran recommends it in Surah 66:2 and Surrah 16:106. It’s considered a normal and honored part of jihad, which Muslims are bound to do, especially against Jews and Christians (Surah 4:51, 52; 9:30; 19:88-92…and many more)

They also make a distinction which jihad they are fighting at specific times and specific places: The House of Islam, is jihad in those countries where Muslims are in the majority and Islamic law has been established (Saudi Arabia, Iran, now Egypt, etc). The House of War is those countries where Muslims still feel themselves to be in the minority, where Islamic law has not been established. Every Muslim believes it is his/her duty to bring Islam to these countries by all means (this would include countries such as England, Canada, the United States) The laws for jihad (including free use of taqqyya) vary somewhat depending on whether the Muslim jihadist is living in The House of Islam or The House of War. Muslims in the United States are living in “The House of War” in Islamic terms.

They have a plan. They are working their plan. Nothing is by chance. Nothing is “short term.” The way they are proceeding is according to a pattern of violence and domination that goes back 1600 years, so they’ve had lots of practice, whether they are in the ascendency or in a “weaker” time for Islam.

• yankeeintx says:

I learn something new everyday hanging out here. I also love your teachings over in the chapel.
          Our country is facing so many threats right now. I hope many will wake up before it is too late.

• Sharon says:

Something solid and good happens when everybody just scoots up around the table.

That was the whole thought of the ten or so of us who were here at the beginning: a place for conversation. And a place to build one another up.

If you haven’t yet, read what Sundance wrote in the “about us” tag above. It’s like an old-fashioned armory where the fighters come to get something to eat, get some fresh ammunition, figure out who needs what, who got injured, who needs a break, where are the danger points together. We’re all blessed by the patriots who gather here and make their contributions. It’s a good, good Tree!

Who ever thought such a bunch of wolverines would be so comfy in a tree!

• czarowniczy says:

In a Muslim court it takes at least two non-Muslims to bear witness against a Muslim so allow me the honor of being #2 (yes, I realize the grammatical mess I just wrote myself into).. I will also not make any tacqqy puns about the Mexican Muslims serving taqqyyla at their inaugural ball.

3. Rich Branson says:

I’m surprised Michelle didn’t start clapping wildly during the ceremony like she did at the debate. She doesn’t seem to mind letting the world know how uncouth she is.

4. WeeWeed says:

And what’s with her ’60′s “Fifth Dimension” hair? Hidin’ them nasty eyebrows when she get’s “that look?”

5. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

I’d rather be leaning over the porcelain bus, projectile vomiting, than watch that suppurating, infected butt wart give a speech! Sorry!

6. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

“Buss?” Sheesh! Bus.
    ———————
    That was such an astoundingly-stated smackdown, I FIFY so there would no distraction in the delivery of the line. Admin

7. akathesob says:

I am gonna be sick!

8. Swamp Witch says:

Let me wake up from this Nightmare !

9. It’s a wig…and it’s the Koran.

Oh, look!
    There’s The False Family, beginning their four-year Reign of Terror. :evil:

10. jello333 says:

If one of the admins like this, maybe you can turn the link into a pic. This is something a friend posted on Facebook today.

11. yankeeintx says:

Mooch has that big ole grin, but the girls look terrified. Maybe they were warned that the bible might burst into flames?