patriotStraight question – no judgement.   This has been on my mind for a while.   Would you personally prefer not to know the impetus behind what is going on in the minds of the people guarding the gates of the republic?

Is the absence of information more comforting than actually knowing what lies behind the mindset of the decisionmakers at the top levels of government?

This is a straight up honest question because so much is clear, and yet with clarity comes a particular sense of unease.   In many ways ‘ignorance is indeed bliss’.  Not ignorance from the standpoint of unwillingness, but more from the perspective of a sense of internal peace when you put your head on the pillow.

Much of this stuff, like the last few threads about John O Brennan, is unnerving, disconcerting, and at times downright distressing…..

Does it add value to you, or would you rather not know?

Again, no judgement, just an honest question, and request for brutally honest feedback.

Thanks and God Bless you and your family,

Sundance

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

108 Responses to Need Feedback – Straight Up. Would y’all rather not know about the connections and associations in our government?

1. texan59 says:

These are things that need to be out there. There are enough low-info voters already. Anything we can do to get a word or two out there is certainly needed.

• Voice from the wilderness says:

Agree 100%. There is no such thing as too much iformation, however it is up to the reader to verify as much as possible if it is true or maybe not.

• auscitizenmom says:

I agree. I come here for true information. Sometimes it is almost more than I can handle and it keeps me awake at night, but I can limit how much I take in at a time if I need to. I just like to know that the truth is available and I appreciate it.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes SDC. Some of us already know. Some may be missing a few details. It’s time for all secrecy to stop. All week long I have been proudly stating my Constitutional knowledge regarding, say, the 2nd Amendment. No one I talk to will ever again think that the 2nd Amendment was to ensure hunting, or sport. TRUTH HAS NO AGENDA! Now, where have I heard that before??hmmm.

There are a lot of new posters, at least new to me. I for one, in the beginning of joining the treehouse; just read quietly, watching, to see what the tree
      house was all about.
      I personally will assume that there are MANY others that do the same. Quietly unnoticed, except maybe by a count somewhere. Some may never speak up and join the fun. Some will learn. Some very small percentage may have mal-intent; but most are either shy, or in the early stages of awakening. We who know MUST continue to speak.
      There is SO MUCH more to come out. We the People have been lied to.
      Most have been so un-informed for so long, they don’t even realize how uninformed they are.

Now even possibly millions more are awakening. We must continue to state the facts as we prove them, and name names. Secrecy begets deception. It is time for those who are in DC to be outed. It is time for those who are the “bad guys” to be charged, tried, and convicted and jailed. They won’t discipline themselves.

We the People MUST speak boldly, and question the very existence….otherwise we will lose our Republic. We are all put here in this time for a reason. This is the reason.

Amen.

2. goodkathie says:

Yes I want know all

3. Please keep up the good work! While we still can.

4. ReginasZooWorld says:

I want to know everything

5. General P. Malaise says:

great blog

want to know and need to know.

thanks

6. Sharon says:

After I read your previous post, Sundance, my immediate thought was, “I’ve been ‘friggin’ alarmed’ for 23 months, and it’s about to wear me out! 8O ” And then my next thought (responding to my first thought) was, “So????? Your point is????” So I stopped talking to myself at that point.

Any information that can be sourced and made available needs to be sourced and made available. Truth is, ultimately, lonely business. God bless those who persist in it.

Even the best among us may have days where we just can’t take “one more bit of truth” for the moment. That’s ok. Anyone can take a break when they need to. For any reason. No questions asked.

• Sharon says:

Our primary accountability is to the truth–not to one another. (I actually removed that line, but here it is back. I was concerned it could be distorted as I though I was saying that I don’t take seriously the personal commitments I’ve made to others in the Tree. I do take those commitments seriously. But anyway–didn’t want it distorted.)

7. justfactsplz says:

I want to be informed. The more we know, the better equipped we are to make plans, get organized, and be prepared for tough times ahead. There is comfort in knowing like minds are having these difficult conversations.

8. maryfrommarin says:

Yes, I’d like to know. But am hoping that will not put you in more danger.

9. whoseyore says:

Yes, I want to know. I already have peace, hope and a future with the Lord. But I want to know where we are on God’s timeclock and this information helps me to chart the course. I have been preparing by stocking extra food, I praise the Lord that I have a home with four bedrooms that is paid off, I have a son that is a policeman who has guns and lives close by. This information helps me to gauge when it is time to gather the family here and close the door on the ark.

If we didn’t have this information, we wouldn’t be prepared. Instead we would be texting our friends about who we think the biggest loser will be this season. Seriously there are people out there who have absolutely no idea.

• Sharon says:

whoseyore, thank you. For those who are trusting the Sovereign God, I think one of the byproducts of having understanding and whatever insight we are capable of is that we will be in a position to be more helpful both to those who haven’t been paying attention, and also to those who just become completely freaked out and have no idea what to think or what to do. We may not be able to change what happens next, but I trust that we will have human knowledge that is useful along with the peace of God that passes understanding: those two are not mutual exclusives. I found your comment steadying.

10. Bongo says:

I’m never comfortable being in the dark about impending government actions. That’s why I come here. If I felt it was better to be treated like a mushroom; kept in the dark and fed BS, I wouldn’t read this blog. Keep up the good work and don’t worry about scaring the timid. The rest of us will keep the government at bay.

11. recoverydotgod says:

Thomas Paine – Rights of Man – No. 15

Every community has a right to demand of all its agents an account of their conduct.

12. Artist says:

Please, give me the unvarnished Truth, straight up, thank you very much! I believe in the end Goodness and Freedom will win the day but it seems the straightest route there is through some very nasty neighborhoods! Keep up the indefatigable effort…I am truly grateful, thank you.

13. jordan2222 says:

Ignorance is indeed bliss to many folks. I know people who no longer care and I get like that once in a while myself because I know there is really not much, if anything, I can about it. But I sure want to be informed. Otherwise, how would we know what to do when “judgment day” arrives and we have to make critical decisions with little or no time to respond. I am not speaking of the Biblical judgment day but we all know what is coming down the road and it ain’t pretty.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

And let’s not forget the Boy Scout motto: Be prepared.

14. retire2005 says:

Sundance, the Founding Fathers gave so much stock in the truth, they wrote it into the first amendment. They wanted the press, which they felt would report honestly, and openly, to be the guardians of our newly found liberty. They also felt that corruption, and deceitfulness, would be thwarted by a free press that would report on such actions.

But all that changed with the appearance of men like Walter Lippman, and Walter Duranty, that believed it was not the responsibility of the press to report facts exactly as they were, but to sway public opinion, to whatever they felt that opinion should be. Lippman felt that the “common” man was both to stupid, and too “common” to know what was good for them and consequently, Lippman supported what we now call the intellectual, and political “elite”, which Lippman felt was better qualified to determine the lives of men than were the men themselves. Those two men were followed by the likes of Walter Cronkite. There must be something about the name Walter.

But people are not stupid, nor dull minded in any way, and we deserve to know the machinations of those we elected to set the parimeters of our government. Nothing is too minor to inform the American populace about because what may seem minor, often leads to major problems, i.e. FDR’s New Deal and LBJ’s Great Society.

At one point in our history, although we had the Walters lying to us, trying to form opinion not informing, we had others in the press that would speak out. Not so now. So the chore falls on bloggers like you, who sheds sunlight on the fungus that is destroying our nation.

The Fabian Socialists, who has a follower in Pinch Sulzberger, head ot the NY Slimes, knew that socialism would never be acheived rapidly or through revolution, but quietly, as one tiny step after tiny step was made toward that goal. Since the days of Woodrow Wilson, our government has been making those tiny steps, and now we are seeing what the Fabians knew; socialism is possible if only the people are never made aware that it is being implemented.

• sundance says:

Well said. Accurate background. We need to share who the “Fabian Socialist’s” are with everyone. Understanding their goals is key to understanding current leaders.

15. howie says:

I have been thinking about this. It is disturbing.
    We have a system of check and balance with three branches. If enough people are in the right places the constitution is worthless. For example. The recent cliff deal. The thing was passed through in spite of the fact the GOP could have checked it. Boner collaborated with the socialists to get er done.
    The Obamacare went through after two main defectors failed to check it. Olympia Snowe and John Roberts. This seems to be the way now. So lets suppose a bill unconstitutional on its face is passed re. the 2nd amendment. If the same thing happens and SCOTUS goes 5 to 4 with Roberts defecting the constitution is nullified and worthless. At that point it becomes a dead not breathing document. Once SCOTUS precedent is set all the lower courts are bound. That is Stare Decisis. If Roberts is another Souter look out. His actions were awful strange on Obamacare.
    So what do I think? Ahhhdunno. Looks bad.
    These EO’s coming out will be interesting. The president can set law by way of powers granted him by congress through EO. They have turned over so much that his agencies have a free reign there. If SCOTUS is gone look out. The Bush legacy is not looking so hot right now. He left. TSA, Patriot Act, DHS, The Big Crash, 2 10 year long unresolved wars, and a silver platter for Obama.
    The states are all hooked on Federal Money that can only be borrowed. They have long sold out to the Federal Teat.
    Ahhh Dunno.
    Maybe the one truest statement Bush made was this. “The house of cards is coming down.”

16. Omar says:

Personally, I’d like to know. I deeply appreciate all the hard work and research that goes into keeping us informed of connections and activities and information which helps each of us “puzzle up” those nagging feelings of unease that we have about certain people and current events. It takes an immense amount of time, concentration and research to lay it out for us like you do. Knowledge is power. The truth may be frightening…..but I’d much rather be prepared than unprepared. Whether to worry or to pray is the choice of the individual. If God himself saw fit to warn us about things that would happen…..then I think He expects us to watch for them and recognize them when they come. You have done a stupendous job, and I can’t tell you how often I’ve read something and researched and just didn’t have enough to connect the dots UNTIL I came here and you had it all laid out. I don’t always comment, simply because so much of what I have to say would be a repetition of those who say it so much more eloquently or concisely, but I ALWAYS read. And I thank God for allowing me to find this tree.

• sundance says:

You are welcome, but nowhere near as fortunate as we are from your association.

• Omar says:

I’m just a tiny, tiny fish in a big, big pond, SD. You, on the other hand, are the water that keeps us afloat. I can’t thank you and the other admins enough for all you do. Truth-seekers who fearlessly stand up to tyranny, either through pen or sword, are the stuff of history. Never underestimate your role.

17. maggiemoowho says:

Yes, Please. I have learned so much from the CTH and really wish I would have paid more attention years ago. I would rather be informed and prepared than caught off guard and uninformed.

18. gretchenone says:

“We hate the people we deceive.” — Anthony Esolen

While our government may despise an enslaved population, it hates free citizens. It is time to face that truth square on, expose the propaganda machine of the media and the progressive political agenda. Early and often.

19. Cay Raymond says:

We absolutely NEED this info. I frequently share it to FB…my page and a couple of groups. Keep it coming!

20. brocahontas says:

I appreciate it. I can’t say I have 100 % confidence in this information but it does keep me aware generally. Compared to any large media outlets this seems to be pretty solid info.

21. ctdar says:

Definately need to know so we can enlighten others.
    Shine the light.
    Wolverines!!

22. I want to know it all…the good, the bad and the ugly. Complacency will be our doom, so I see no other path than to be pro-active. And to be pro-active, I need to be knowledgeable of – to understand – the problem(s) before the pathway to a solution can be mapped out. Our nation is being led down a very dismal path that gives all appearances of total destruction. I want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Lay it ALL out there so that even the blind can see, the deaf can hear, and the mute can speak.

23. yankeeintx says:

We come here for the truth. I don’t think anyone is attempting to scare, it is just that the news is scary. If anybody that reads is not disturbed about what is going on in our country, then they are not a patriot.

• sundance says:

I dunno about that last sentence. Many people are patriots and “afraid”. But I get what you are saying, it needs to be there whether or not people look at it.

24. mooney1el says:

The truth must see the light of day. Please keep the investigations, the “connecting the dots” and the revelations coming.

25. The truth is liberating and at least enlightening. Truth is power, with out it we have no hope of changing things.

• canadacan says:

Sundance you have a rare gift.the. Treepers are a unique brand of people who know how to put their face into the wind and deal with the information that they are given each deals with his own way or her way. you have the knack of knowing how to go ahead and Be on point. that puts you in harms way.
      All of us are deeply respectful of the information that you are able toglean. For this site
      Like in Casablanca once again fate has taken a hand. this is the true romantic in me a true sense of adventure

26. yadent says:

I greatly appreciate this informative site. I do understand though that with truth/knowledge comes a great responsibility to live that truth, to disseminate it amongst those who may/may not be searching. At the very least to get people to actually think for themselves.

27. lovemygirl says:

I have to admit that a few times recently I felt my head was going to explode from information overload (a lot of that could be due to having the flu for almost a week). Having someone connect dots I never even thought about or even knew about does help clarify things and lead me to what I want to research further.

28. woohoowee says:

“Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.”– George Washington

I prefer knowing what/who is actually behind the insanity coming from our government.

29. TXMom says:

I am tired. I don’t want to know, anymore. As Mark Levin says, “I can’t take it, anymore!” Yet, I MUST stay on top of things. WE must. The American people are perishing for the lack of knowledge. It is up to us who are willing and able to prepare…..to man the watchtowers. We MUST continue the fight. How can we do that if we don’t know what to fight? You, Sundance, are helping us to prepare. Bless you.

30. tessa50 says:

We come here to read and learn, and if any need a break occasionally they will take it. I say keep talking because it gets even those who may not think you are right at least asking the questions and searching themselves. Yes sometimes life is scary, but better to be prepared for what is coming than not.

31. jordan2222 says:

At least we know what is happening even if our hands are tied.

Any experts here on this? Is it even remotely possible that this could be a solution?

I joined up here and so far, they have not asked me for a dime but I made that clear up front.

• howie says:

No, I think that Obama has the legal power. Through the years congress has ceded their power to the executive branch and its agencies. He can get what he wants legally now I think. He has the pieces of the puzzle in the proper places. Either ideologically or personally compromised. Now I am not sure but it appears this way to me.

32. howie says:

In WW2 the Pacific strategy was to bypass irrelevant islands. In fact some Japanese held out until the 90′s. But nobody knew. It is nice to know all this but in they end you might be bypassed.

33. LadyRavenSDC says:

Deer in head lights not my style nor that of anyone here that I’ve seen. If I end up before a firing squad I sure as hell want to know how it came about! NEED – TO – KNOW!

34. MarkR says:

Yes. Opened my eyes. The US Government is acting against interests of thr US people.

35. scubachick75 says:

I’m not good at putting my thoughts into words so this probably won’t make sense but…in my mind just knowing the truth (even though there’s nothing I can really do about it) takes away a little bit of power from those doing the deceiving. I would be lost without this place. I think I’ve grown as person since coming here. I’ve learned so much from people like Sharon, Froggie, Howie, Ftsk, Canadacan, John Galt, Jello, Diwataman etc. I appreciate the time everyone takes to share their knowledge, life experience, and opinions.

36. scubachick75 says:

Oh And Sundance!

37. mung says:

Yes we need to know, the information needs to come out. That being said, we need to have standards on what information we post. Here at the Tree House we are very critical about the integrity of everyone else and we should be sure to hold ourselves to those same standards. Just because you read it on the Internet doesn’t make it true. So we need at least some fact checking, some reason to hold the information as being factual, and some kind of sanity checks on that information. It would be great if we had some kind of tagging system like Snopes does where we could rate the fidelity of the information, but I know that WordPress is limited. Speculation and debate is great as long as it is in the right context. Saying someone is blind if they don’t believe a theory that has absolutely no factual basis is not acceptable. I was very guilty of being duped by the media on the Ryan Lansa mistake. Caught up in the hype cycle without any solid facts to back it up. I am not going to believe any of the other theories of actors or felons cars until there is actual, source controlled evidence that shows the possibility that these theories have merit. If we don’t have facts to support the theories we might as well be making videos with cabbage patch dolls.

38. 1harpazo says:

The Truth said, “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” We need the Truth.

39. Kim says:

I sometimes talk to my husband about something I read on here that upset me more than the usual stupidity and corruption you expose and he tells me to come out of Babylon. By that he means stay with reading scripture and trusting and relying on the Lord. But I feel that if you do not know what is coming how can you be prepared to handle it? Does that make sense? Yes, all of you, keep up with exposing these dark times with your sunlight.

• fmhayes48 says:

Excellent comment, Kim. Your husband is wise for we are indeed looking at Babylon in the 2013 flesh. We are extolled, in the bible, to remain alert and watchful:
      Peter 1:13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
      Matthew 24:42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
      Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.

• Sharon says:

I understand your husband’s concern and perspective, because busying ourselves with “understanding the wickedness” can be overwhelming. However, I don’t believe that understanding and being knowledgeable about current events is inherently in conflict with trusting God.

I refuse to take the position that the massive amount of information about the end times that is provided to us in Scripture was put there with the assumption that we would be ignoring what’s going on around us. That just doesn’t make sense! ;) And Jesus Himself admonished His disciples to pay attention to events…

Matthew 22, 23 and 24 are chock full of details about how things will fall out. Again and again, Jesus says, “Watch! Watch! Watch!” Matthew 24:15 He says, “Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel….” Well, if I have not studied Daniel and made some effort to correlate current events with those prophecies, I’m not going to have any idea when “the abomination of desolation” is happening right in front of my face.

It’s very possible to go to seed on either end of this issue: on one end, refusing to pay attention to world and national events with the thought “Nope. Just gonna trust God. LALALALALALALALALALA I can’t hear you!!” and on the other end “YIKES! All hell is breaking loose! What are we gonna do!!???? Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! It’s the tribulation right now, I tell you! Oh, no. Maybe it’s the mid-trib? Maybe the post-trib? I think they found the ashes of the red heifer over behind Safeway last night!:

(And I’m not making mockery of either extreme–just want to make it plain that I fully understand what both extremes look like.)

Anyway, Kim, it is stressful to make the effort to try to be wise–and not go to either extreme. It’s stressful to pay attention to either theme (Scripture or daily events) and try to be honest about dealing with both. That’s why I am found reminding myself and sharing with others that the Lord of the Hosts is indeed with us. The God of Jacob actually is our refuge. Somehow, in the midst of the chaos without and the fears within, it is possible to remain at peace and continue actually functioning.

That’s one reason we have the Chapel–where we can go to have extended convesations if we want to, about things such as the issue you commented on. Puddy is doing an update on the Chapel thread in the next day or so for us, so that the thread isn’t so long. The old stuff will still be available, but it’ll be easier to access the current notes, etc. The Chapel is accessed by clicking on the chapel building in the picture in the right hand column. Click in and take a peek if you want. You won’t bother Puddy at all!

• fmhayes48 says:

Thank you once again, Sharon. You have a wonderful way of clarifying a situation. You said what I was feeling in my heart but didn’t know how to put into words. We DO need to WATCH so that we can see the word of God coming to fruition while understanding that we can get sucked into the vipers nest (2013 Babylon) if we are NOT watchful and prepare ourselves. You words are much appreciated.

• Dawn Doe says:

Amen, Sharon! Good stuff!

40. Lulu says:

Sundance, glad to see you turn your incredible research facility to Obie’s regime. Your article on the Pakistan nexus between Obama, and Brzezinski and Brennan was posted yesterday at Lucianne.com with Staff permission (they usually don’t post from blogs on the news pages).

And there was a link to the article on Brennan and the Analysis Corp in the first Reply on the thread.

Do keep up this work. We need it. Desperately.

41. redgrandma says:

Sundance, please, please, don’t ever stop educating us. I have not commented here (or anywhere) much lately — too busy trying to keep my little business alive. But I totally count on you and your followers to make certain I know what is really happening to our wonderful but troubled nation. I also pass along much of what I learn from you to friends, family, employees, etc. Information is knowledge and knowledge is strength. Don’t lose heart. We need you and value what you do.

42. michellc says:

Sundance, I’m going to be honest, my first thought was no I can’t take knowing more than I know. Honestly there are days when I just want to pull the covers over my head and pretend there is no world out there.
    Unfortunately though, I live in reality and can’t keep the world out, they’re too busy trying to take my money or control me to bury my head in the sand.
    So, I want to know and need to know what’s happening and what’s coming next no matter how painful it is.
    It’d be nice to hear of fairy princesses and happy endings, but fairy tales are not what we need to be reading.

• sundance says:

Hence the question. Some of this stuff is painful to witness. But neccessary I guess.

• michellc says:

It’s painful, but I think sometimes we need a hard slap across the face to wake us up.

So don’t stop and thank you for all you do.

I want to share a phone conservation I just had with a lady who has always thought I was little crazy and was obsessed with Obama. She blows me off a lot, but a few month ago I gave her this link and begged and pleaded with her to just read it with an open mind.

She finally did it, apparently has been reading for a few weeks now.

It’s not a specific thread, but a combination that got her curious. She said she’d read something and then go to the networks and newspapers and find nothing. This led her to do her own research and she said, “I honestly have thought your were nuts, I love ya, but thought you were nuts. I can’t believe how the networks and the newspapers have lied. I can’t believe how much I never knew.” I asked her do you understand why I’m nuts now? She said, “I understand but I can’t say I like this or feel better, I’m scared and honestly enjoyed not knowing. But I guess I needed to know, but Lord help us, what are we going to do?” I told her I didn’t know what we’re going to do, but the more people who finally wake up, the more people we have to figure out a plan.
        So your blog did something I could not do with this one person. Now she will need to enlighten someone and so on and so on. So you’re doing good and even the lefties who come here will leave with a nagging doubt in their head, whether it’s a nagging doubt to wake them up or a nagging doubt that they’ll win because the lights are being turned on, it’s still a good doubt.
        The first step to winning a war is knowing who and what you’re fighting.

• jordan2222 says:

There is a lot of power in a “convert” speaking to someone like them that existed in the dark.. sort of like one drunk talking to another drunk on a level that others cannot reach. It’s why AA is so successful. We cannot tell others what to do but we can tell them what happened to us and how we changed.

Great story.. you see someone might read YOUR post and catch the fever, too. That is what we do here.. share our personal experience, strength and hope. Thank you.

43. Sam says:

My first thought was “Yep, we need to know.” I deliberately seek out information, but new sources are always considered. Burrow deep, SDC, and tell us about it. The information should be out there, no matter how alarming. I take the First Amendment just as seriously as I take the Second Amendment.

44. cjmartel says:

The truth MUST be told, we have had enough idiots blowing smoke up our *sses, we need facts!! Only by staying informed can we hope to survive day to day, I just could not imagine going blindly thinking everything is all right, because when things do finally hit the wall, survival could well be measured in days. I compare this question to believing in Santa Claus, when as children believed in Santa with all our hearts, but the day when we learned for sure that Santa was really mom and dad, we could’nt go back, even if we wanted to, and that is what this is like, I don’t want to be ignorant, I and I am sure most here, will relish the truth, for only in truth is there salvation, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

45. bob e says:

fire away sundance..

46. Junebug says:

Please DO NO STOP! The MSM sure won’t help us! I do have a comment. Brennen Brezezinski and Obama. Brezezinski worked with Osama Bin-Laden, we still don’t have proof that bin laden is dead. If he is alive, and Obama wants to free the Blind Sheik ..just thinking. Throwing in some dots. Practically have an entire government there of Muslims and associates Sorry, just rambling

47. dawndoe says:

Keep the info coming! We need stay on top of the situation. I’m SO thankful to have found you all. God is good!