American Spirit Arms website HERE

(Via Jim Hoft at GWP)  December 29, 2012, [sic] Joseph P Sirochman, the owner of American Spirit Arms posted this on Facebook, via Ironic Surrealism.

undefined

All, My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms and I wanted to share my recent experience with Bank of America .(which we have been doing business with for over 10 years)…. Everyone is familiar with the latest increase in guns sales , dealers selling out of inventory , Manufacturers back logged for months , large revenue all generated in the last two weeks …. American Spirit Arms is no exception to the overwhelming demand . What we have experienced is that our web site orders have jumped 500 % causing our web site E commerce processing larger Deposits to BANK OF AMERICA ..Well, this through up a huge RED Flag with Bank of America . So they decided to hold the deposits for further review , meaning that the orders/payments that were coming in through the web ,( being paid by the customer and that were shipped out by American Spirit Arms ),the BANK was keeping (UNDER REVIEW )..as you could imagine this made me furious…After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …HER EXACT WORDS WERE …

..” WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

…I flipped the F**k Out and told them that they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs..that we are a firearms Manufacturer with all the proper licensing FFL (Federal Firearm license ), SOT and that we follow all Federal and All States’ rules and regulations on shipping Firearms and parts ..and that we are also Audited by ATF and Homeland Security on a regular basis … She said that she understands that but that the deposits will be released After they have a chance to review and clear them …I told her that This was unacceptable and the those deposits (that were a week old by now ) needed to be released ASAP, that we are a small business and rely on the revenue to run and stay operational.

After that being said another Manager got involved and released one of the deposits (to help out )… So far to date after Two weeks of sales only 1/3 of collected internet sales have been released ..I am still pissed and looking for another Bank and options … I just thought the public should know ..

I will keep everyone posted on new developments ..

Sincerely

Joseph P Sirochman American Spirit Arms 16001 N Greenway Hayden Loop Suite B Scottsdale AZ 85260 480-367-9540 phone 480-367-9541 fax

undefined

Blogger Ironic Surrealism reached out to Joseph Sirochman and posted his response.

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Communist, media bias, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to It’s Come To This – Bank (BoA) Confiscates Gun Mfr./Seller Deposits: “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “….

1. kinthenorthwest says:

wow is this for real ….. If so BofA has really asked for a mass exit of their customers….
    I will make a bet that over 1/3 of their customers are gun owners…

2. mung says:

No big surprise there. Not only is BOA one of the worst companies out there, but major banks restrict sales of many online items through their processing companies. I am sure there are other banks that would love to have their business.

3. I hope people leave them in droves. I closed out all my accounts awhile back. As a Realtor, I have long known they suck.

4. Wraith says:

1: Get another bank.

2: Get a lawyer.

• Infidel says:

This is how the bull shit starts right here! Every patriot and gun owner in America should take every measure to take any business they do with BOA from them today this minute. I hope this guy sue’s these morons till hell freezes over!

5. Sha says:

UNBELIEVABLE ! I can’t even grasp the thought of a bank saying something like that…. They must have so much business that now they can be picky….

6. cajunkelly says:

..” WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

as soon as those words left this filthy prog’s mouth I would have informed him/her that further correspondence would be through my attorneys. Punitive damages would be a one of my questions for my attorney. I’d also do my best to put that person in an unemployment line.

7. Coast says:

Yep, do all you can to punish this horrible company. I contribute nothing to BOA and will never give them any of my business. Hope ASA can take punitive action.

8. Coast says:

Is the date (2011) correct?

9. ctdar says:

Here’s another example regarding BOA declining a customer’s long time account due to their firearms sales

We’ve been customers since our original bank was bought out by them @1991 and will be closing all accounts by the end of the week. If they bother to ask why we are closing out im gonna be straight with them & than tell them they should change their name to bank of obama

10. Daemae says:

I will be cutting in half my Bank of America charge. Can anyone tell me the name of the moron I can address by envelop to because a letter of explanation along with the card is not necessary. I was considering to rip and return the card when I read about them issuing a card for SEIU; but never took action. This is over the top, I will no longer allow them to get their 6 or 7% from me.

11. Arkindole says:

Daily Caller put up a list of gun haters earlier today.

via:

Add BOA to the list. While this gun issue is still political you should be boycotting these places (if you’re serious about this issue), and you should send the CEO an email and tell them that you lobby with your pocketbook.

It takes a day or two to get another merchant service account, and about 1 minute to change the account number on your credit card processor batch processor. If you’re a business owner you already know how to do this.

I won’t even get into the liar-loan ethics of these banks, the real estate bubble, and their ballz to accept TARP funds.

12. As I posted elsewhere…
    “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS ON THE INTERNET“
    next…
    “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS“ :evil:

13. It’s taken 80 years to return to 1933.
    How do like it so far? :evil:

14. BertDilbert says:

Yep they pulled the same stunt with McMillan last year, pulled the line of credit because they were a gun manufacturer. Certainly this company should have been aware of what happened with McMillan and pulled their business at once. It is their own damn fault they got caught with their pants down…

15. czarowniczy says:

Just a case of the faithful dog looking to its POtuS master. Massa Obama got dem evil white controlled banks on a leash after he shoveled truckloads of our cash into their withering coffers so now they take any opportunity they can to suck up. I hope the businessman gets a hungry Republican business lawyer and gives BoA one of Dr Ringer’s Rectal Rockets. The lying POtuS said that he can’t help the homeowners( who paid the bailout monies thru their taxes) the banks won’t refinance as ‘he can’t interfere with private business’ so he probably won’t stop BoA from illegally withholding depositors’ funds. No wonder Gérard Depardieu felt Russia had a better business climate than the US.

16. BertDilbert says:

“Gérard Depardieu felt Russia had a better business climate than the US.”

No he was advised of the flat 11% income tax in Russia and took it. Soon Americans will be flocking to Russia too for that big Putin Hug that comes with rich new citizens in exchange for the 11% tax rate.

17. Don P. says:

I am in law enforcement. Last week we busted a 3 million dollar a year operation. It was run by a Cuban and Mexican outfit. Most illegal. It was no suprise to find 10 BoA credit cards with $ 25,000 limits all in one persons name (illegal ) at this location. It is no suprise to me. Seems thier bank of choice.

18. winstonsmith6079 says:

They’ve been f#$%ed up for YEARS!
    Way back in the 70’s my wife and I had a BoA credit card and ran into a financial disaster. BoA were downright NASTY about collecting! We say a lawyer and were told that a “credit card company” was FORBIDDEN to use such tactics … BUT, since they were a “bank” collecting a “BANK” debt – they were free to use those tactics!
    Needless to say, we cancelled their card and filed Bankruptcy.