12-29 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to 12-29 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

A SPECIAL treat today… from JQ archives…. the daft old cow who can hear 4 accomplices (2 male, 2 female) (and a cockatoo) in the background of George’s NEN call :D

2. Cops in NYC hunt hoodie attacker

A female jogger was attacked Thursday by a man who attempted to rape her in East River Park, cops said.

The incident occurred around 11:30 a.m. near Houston Street when the 42-year-old victim was thrown to the ground by the attacker (sketch, left), who tried to remove the woman’s pants. The man fled when the victim put up a fight, according to police. The attacker is described by police as a light-skinned black or Hispanic male between the ages of 17 and 25 and was last seen wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and green sweatpants….

(see sketch)

3. eastern2western says:

the funniest video of 2012.

• brocahontas says:

Yeah, definitely not a retard.

• rooferx says:

Actually what Trent says in this vid could be correct. It would be hard to prove or disprove it though. Everything that the Traydemarks who HATE GZ made up after that is completely fabricated. This info was already out on the net here http://imgur.com/a/bcAII#Fq6iu and he was pissed when I told him he was too late.

It is kinda tough to prove you wrong Trent when you block everyone who doesn’t share your twisted views.

The other problem is that much of that info was very vague back then and they jumped to conclusions (like many other fools). Many things have become much more clear in the last 6 months.
      When was the last video cabbage patch? I mean one that actually had some content……

How about tchoupi and all of the “assumptions”. I think wagist had “assumptions” that were much more accurate looking back on this now.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

He got five headaches doing his research? I got one just listening to HIM!

• jello333 says:

What bugs me the most about him isn’t even his inability to get the facts of this case right. What bugs me is how he plays the victim. He’s constantly going on about how people hate him because he’s gay. I admit I haven’t read many of the comments to his videos, but I’ve not seen anyone slamming him because he’s gay. I dare say every one of us on this site, and all the people who leave negative comments to his videos, have at least a few gay friends or relatives. So this guy pretending he’s being attacked because he’s gay, is…. well, I think he’s doing it as a distraction, as misdirection.

• rooferx says:

That’s just how he relates to the mina chile TM.
          He feels that it has to be his position on the subject and has been a Traydemark since day one.

• eastern2western says:

this is trully funny because fbi has already said the cctv is useless. However, sherlock holmes in here spend hours on trash and did all of these work for nothing.

• ottawa925 says:

I was almost expecting this video to end with “Leave Britney ALONE !!!!”

• jello333 says:

Trent has done his research, and he has the notes to prove it…. Boy does he have notes!!

• ejarra says:

So… after all this research. What does it have to do with the crime of felony aggravated assault of which Mr. Martin inflicted on Georgie by which he defended himself in the only way possible to escape his death.

• LouDaJew says:

I get what he is trying to say. he is trying to say that blacks and gays are both discriminated against and they’re in the same boat, so I’m going to defend them because they will one day defend me. that’s his logic, and it isn’t close to being truth. MOST black Americans don’t care about protecting the rights of gay white Americans. they care about helping their own out.

• tara says:

Is the CCTV video from the complex available for us to see?

• tara says:

Ooh, it is. I know what I’ll be watching tonight. :)

• rumpole2 says:

Be sure to watch every second.. in fact, best if you watch frame by frame (it takes several days)… I am SURE I saw a cute kitten inside the clubhouse…I can’t give you a time reference, because despite what Trent says… several people have imposed their own version of “time”…. it seem that NOTHING is a fact to these people… not even TIME.

• eastern2western says:

pleas, do not watch them 10 times and take 46 pages of notes. If you do, you need to get a life.

• eastern2western says:

If we make fun of you, can you please do not blame it on your sexuality or race because I am really sick and tire of this blame game.

4. howie says:

Well. 1st one must determine how the law applies to the facts of the case. That requires a knowledge of the law and the principle governing the law’s application, and how it applies to the true fact’s that can be proven about the defendant. So far I have looked high and low to find any fact’s that do not prove justifiable homicide. Political points of view don’t count yet. So I still think that the evidence presented by the state, if proven, exonerates Zimmerman.

5. jordan2222 says:

Was the girl here labeled as Witness 8, ever positively identified?