12-22 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to 12-22 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. lovemygirl says:

I’m praying the Zimmermans enjoy a bit of time together this difficult Christmas. May the true meaning of Christmas give them solace and hope.

2. White Guy stops Black Mugger then a Black crowd Attack him, chanting “Trayvon”

3. justfactsplz says:

George and Shellie, have a blessed Merry Christmas. Look forward to the New Year where things will go much better for both of you.

4. jordan2222 says:

Where is everyone? Here’s wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you misfits.

• Sha says:

Merry Christmas jordan , God Bless.

• jordan2222 says:

Back at you and Happy New Year to you, too, Sha.

• Sha says:

Happy New Year jordan……… Sorry , I have to pop in and out. trying to finish shopping and other things for Christmas. I always have a crowd of about 25 at my house for Christmas Dinner and a crowd staying with me before. If I lived near you you would have a place at my table. I have a neighbor down the road he’s about your age , I took him a plate for Thanksgiving and his eyes got real big there was so much food . I thought it would hold him over for a couple of days. He’s a sweet heart. I wish I could fix you a plate. I’m a pretty good country cook.

• justfactsplz says:

Everyone is busy with the holidays I guess. Merry Christmas!

• jordan2222 says:

I can tell from the posts how many of us have families nearby with whom to celebrate. I am happy to have Bogey, my black and white English Springer Spaniel. He has no idea what Christmas means but he sure as hell knows what LOVE is. He is like a woman.. loyal to food and affection.

Yes, we will have a Christmas dinner together. I might even let him sit by the table.

I really, really hope you will be OK.

• justfactsplz says:

I am doing good. Having family over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We have a combined family of five children and their spouses and eight grandchildren. It is hard to get everyone together at the same time. If it was safe to do so I would ask you over for dinner.

• kathyca says:

aw, Jordan. I, too, am utterly and completely alone for Christmas this year. And lovin’ every peaceful quiet moment of it!! :) So here’s an eggnog (or pick your poison) toast to us contented recluses. Merry Christmas to you and Bogey, and to everyone else at the CTH :)

• Sha says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year justfactsplz , I wish for you to have good health and lots of blessings.

5. eastern2western says:

circumstantial evidence will prove that a struggle did not occured because a beating occured. By using the word struggle, corey tries to paint a picture of an even fight. However, the evidence will point out that zimmerman was getting his face beaten to the cement for at least a minute before he had to pull the trigger. The most critical evidence that proves martin was winning the fight till the end is the arizona ice tea. Yes, the arizona ice tea was found in this hoodie pocket at the time of his death proves martin was on top of zimmerman till the end. According to the 711 video, martin was wearing a sweater that had a pocket situated in front of his stomach area. This type of pocket are usually opened at both ends for the hands to go through. If martin was ever position to the side of his body or was in any struggle, any items that are stored in the pocket should had slipped out already. However, evidence list shows the arizona iced tea was still in the pocket at his time of his death which is a very strong evidence that proves martin was always on top of zimmerman through the whole fight. In addition is the skittles was never damaged which could be another evidence to prove there was never any close body struggle. It is ironic that crump and lawyers tried really hard to paint martin was attacked for carrying skittles and iced tea, but these two items could eventually use to prove martin was on top of zimmerman and pounding his head to the cement walk way all through the fight.

• jordan2222 says:

Arizona ice tea? I am guessing you meant Watermelon Juice. There was never any iced tea. He bought watermelon juice and skittle and possibly something else outside of the store from the 3 guys who were there.. maybe a blunt.

Watermelon Juice and skittles are two of the ingredients used to make LEAN, a potent drink. There has been speculation that he had LEAN in his system at the time of the incident but only the full tox report would prove that. That report has not been made available to the public yet.

The third ingredient in LEAN is codeine, which is found in Robitussin.

However, if you search LEAN, you will find several different ways to make it.

• dmoseylou says:

“The third ingredient in LEAN is codeine, which is found in Robitussin.”

Just FYI, Codeine is not found in OTC (over-the-counter) Robitussin. Codeine is a Class 2 schedule drug, which means it is available in cough syrup / pill form by Prescription Only. It is, however, easily obtainable on the streets, as are many other prescription drugs such as Oxycontin and Percocet.

• eastern2western says:

codeine should be the most important ingredient of the drink because it is basically purified opium mixed with anti inflammatories. things such as arizona ice tea or skittles are just flavoring. However, I highly doubt that there are any codeine in any otc products. Even if there were some, it would be very diluted. In a pharmacy, all codeine-cough syrups require a prescription.

• jordan2222 says:

Correct. If he intended to make LEAN, he would have had the codeine cough syrup at Brandi’s or it’s possible that he could have bought it from the 3 guys at the store and hid it before he attacked George. IDK but the full tox report should reveal if he had codeine or anything else in his system.

Where is that report?

• eastern2western says:

If I were making any codeine based decotion, I would use some thing more purified because pills are much stronger. codeine could be useful, but its effect is nothing comparing to some thing like percocet or just pure cocaine. However, I do not wish to suspect on that.

• jordan2222 says:

This is over my head. My drug experiences in life are very limited. I do now alternate between taking oxycodone.. 10/325… and hydrocodone.. 10/650.. for pain relief so I know a little bit about the two of them… enough to not get addicted.

• eastern2western says:

the key is do not dilute the drug. If martin was making a tasty drink, then he should had used purified oxycodone with arizona because it is much stronger and better. adding cough syrup into it just dilutes the effect of the oxycodone. they are basically all opium based products any ways.

• Liberals USED to be the Optimistic Ones says:

do more research…not all versions of lean contain codeine (many versions contain drugs far more dangerous than codeine-the codeine was removed from most cough syrups a long long time ago because people have been abusing cough syrups for well over 50 years). In fact, the drug used to replace the codeine is far more dangerous than the codeine it replaced, but only if taken in obscenely large doses.
        The DXM cough syrup, if taken in large doses (which a person may do as their tolerance increases and they must take more to get the same high) gives a PCP like high (that makes a person particularly aggressive and violent). The DXM often gives false positives for PCP, and though you may find it in the bloodstream if the cops even bothered to look, it is also exceedingly deleterious to the brain and liver (where we will find trayvon had significant damage if the prosecution ever bothers to release the toxicology reports-they don’t want to admit that young trayvon already had brain and liver damage from his habit.

• justfactsplz says:

Very thought provoking and it could very well be true.

• eastern2western says:

a can of arizona is very big and hard to secure in the pocket of a hoodie. If trayvon was ever in a violent struggle with zimmerman, then that can should had slipped out of his pocket before he was shot. Being found in the pocket at the time of his death could doom the whole prosecution affidavit.

• justfactsplz says:

I hope so. There is so much that can doom that affidavit. The way those hoodie pockets are cut, things would fall out easily if one rolled to the side.

• eastern2western says:

How the arizona can was found will also dispute the dd narrative too. In her interview, she claimed that martin was pushed by some body. If her narrative were true, then the can would had felt out of the pocket during the struggle or can could had been damaged during trayvon’s fall. However, the photo shows that the can was perfectly intact which shows martin did not felt to the ground. The tea had doomed the whole prosecution case already and I hope o’mara will use it for the case.

• jordan2222 says:

One would think that the defense would revisit that charging document in court and ask for evidence to support each point. Most of the allegations have already been addressed but Nelson does not yet appear to “get it.”