White House Refusing CBS Request For Photographs of Situation Room During Benghazi Slaughter…..

Cut to the chase – You know why?   Because it was empty.  No-one was trying to do anything to help Our Americans while they were being attacked and murdered over the course of 9 hours from 3:40pm DC time to after Midnight when Ty Woods and Glen Doherty were killed.

Obama went to bed while Woods and Doherty begged for help.   The 3am phone call rang at 3pm and it was ignored …” – take a message – we’ve got a fundraiser in Nevada tomorrow”..

PROOF – The White House Photo Office has declined CBS News requests to release images taken of US officials during the Sept. 11 Benghazi attacks.

CBS News first requested the images on Oct. 31. In the past, the White House has released photos showing US officials during national security incidents. A half dozen images related to the mission that captured and killed Osama bin Laden were given to the public last year. One depicts President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and members of the national security team gathered in the Situation Room on May 1, 2011.

A White House official referred our request regarding the Benghazi attacks to the White House Photo Office. On Nov. 1, an official there indicated she would process our request quickly, but then did not respond further. Finally, this week, the White House Photo Office told CBS News it would not release any images without approval of Josh Earnest in the White House Press Office. Earnest did not respond to our telephone calls and emails.

At a press conference on Nov. 14, 2012 President Obama stated that his Administration has provided all information regarding “what happened in Benghazi.”

“We have provided every bit of information that we have, and we will continue to provide information…,” the President told reporters, adding, “we will provide all the information that is available about what happened on that day…” and “I will put forward every bit of information that we have.”  (article)

Liar !

They didn’t just do nothing to help – they specifically and intentionally ignored their cries for help.   THAT is why all this nonsense around ridiculous side issues!

About these ads
This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Egypt & Libya Part 2, Election 2012, Islam, media bias, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Sept 11, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to White House Refusing CBS Request For Photographs of Situation Room During Benghazi Slaughter…..

  1. Gabby says:

    None of theose four men will ever see another Thanksgiving or Christmas with their families. Obama is too busy pardoning a turkey to care.

    Like

  2. ctdar says:

    Found this off Ulsterman…Interesting & note as usual from a news link originating outside US

    http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2012/11/russian-military-intelligence-report.html?m=1

    Like

  3. Mikado Cat says:

    Which one of the empty chairs is Obama?

    Like

  4. bob e says:

    all gonna be “in yo’ face” from now on..nothing to stop barry from doing anything he wants..

    Like

  5. Whatever happened to that “suspect” being held in Tunisia? ((((crickets))))

    Like

  6. myopiafree says:

    Obama says this is a “speed bump” – and “get over it”.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s