Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… IFoundMyVoice on Trayvon’s Legacy –… texan59 on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… IFoundMyVoice on Trayvon’s Legacy –… Eric on Whoopsie – President Oba… LetJusticePrevail" on Trayvon’s Legacy –… czarowniczy on Trayvon’s Legacy –… auscitizenmom on Trayvon’s Legacy –… texan59 on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… czarowniczy on Friday Open Thread – Mar… justafly on Monday Open Thread – Mar… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… IFoundMyVoice on Trayvon’s Legacy –… stella on Monday Open Thread – Mar…
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is….
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” !
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice….
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th
- Two Suspect Iranian Passengers on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 Identified – Roommate Interviewed
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-koa 11 hours ago
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” ! wp.me/p1kzlW-ko7 12 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th wp.me/p1kzlW-ko1 12 hours ago
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice…. wp.me/p1kzlW-ko3 13 hours ago
- RT @DanRiehl: Rand Paul is eventually going to fall on his ass trying to walk that fine line between Cruz and the establishment GOP 13 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 12, 2012
Breaking: Obama To Sing Opening Song At Whitney Houston Memorial Service, Close It With Duet With Bobby Brown
Washington (AP) – The White House has announced this morning that President Barack Obama will sing the opening and closing songs at Whitney Houston’s yet-to-be-scheduled memorial service. In a statement released exclusively to the Associated Press, the White House revealed … Continue reading
Apparently Santorum doesn’t agree with the MSM that the CPAC and Maine straw polls were such BIG wins. He does agree, however, that paying people to turn out is the way most straw polls are won. After all, with Campaign … Continue reading
Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, rushed to hospital after mom dies 18-year-old taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital, reportedly got into fight with cops at hotel. (DailyNews)…Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter was rushed to a hospital Sunday from the same hotel where … Continue reading
He’s right. Everyone in the main-stream media will call him goofy for this charge, or ignore reporting on it completly, but not me. Despite his whacky big-red-shoe goofy tendencies he’s right on this one, and he does not need Alex Jones … Continue reading
Jack Lew obfuscates the budget and then says the Senate cannot present a budget proposal without 60 votes. Huh? Insufferable liars. !!!
Eyes WIDE Open peeps. Keep your eyes wide open. Watch the shell, not the hand. Ad rem provided a link today to a new *PPP poll coming out of Michigan which shows Rick Santorum leading Mitt Romney by 15 points. (*note … Continue reading
(toofab)…Whitney Houston died this afternoon — just days after she was seen enjoying a night out with her daughter Bobbi Kristina in L.A. The 48-year-old singer stepped out to Kelly Price & Friends Unplugged: For The Love Of R&B GRAMMY … Continue reading
Amidst all the governmental agitprop circulated this week regarding Obama’s HHS Mandate, there comes this moment of clarity. Brought to you by Iowahawk. And the awards go to….