October 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1374

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,190 Responses to October 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1374

1. Waymore says:

RIP, Jerry Jeff Walker !

2. Trygve says:

Meanwhile, Here’s Hunter in a compromising situation… with more to drop soon. Is this unrelated to the US laptop? These are CCP recordings, I think?

3. John McStain says:

Big things are happening. I took a ride today in SE suburbs of Phoenix and it seemed like the day after 9/11. Patriots, flags, Trump support EVERYWHERE. I never saw this in 2016, there’s energy building. And now we have the Biden S3X tapes hitting the web, gonna be a glorious week my friends!

4. ampurdy123 says:

Is this real? JOE BIDEN SECRET PHONE CALL

5. sunnydaze says:

Livestream of Trump Support Rally in Los Angeles.

6. Ausonius says:

An anti-Communist Chinese group has released video of Hunter Biden’s drug/sex addiction. It is NOT from the Chinese Government’s media.

See:

• More Bore says:

Taiwanese heroes… taking a BIIIIG risk in putting this out there.

• Peoria Jones says:

Ausonius, not sure I want to look. Could you share a bit about the content, please?

• jeans2nd says:

It’s disgusting.

• Peoria Jones says:

When you gather the words, could you please enlighten us?

• gsonFIT says:

Ill go look!

• Peoria Jones says:

You da man! (Or maybe woman, ha!) Thank you.

This sounds awful, and not all of us can handle certain things. But we need to know the truth.

• Liberty Forge says:

The photos are not that offensive. Anything offensive is blurred-out — in a fuzzy red.

The question is — how did this group get these photos?

• gsonFIT says:

I was making a small joke. And now that I come to understand it to be a minor I will not look, but I will find the details and report if no one else does. Twitter seems to be exploding and there was only a still shot on GP at this point.

I am a man and I have a daughter that turns 19 tomorrow. I would completely forgive and admire Chris Coons if he confronted Hunter. This is very sad that his young lady is involved and i pray for her and her family. This is not a joke and the country needs to start doing what is right. Hunter needs to forfeit his ill gotten $, come clean on all activities that could have damaged America, and go to JAIL. He needs to be taken into custody right Now!

I apologize about my above joke

• jeans2nd says:

Oh gee wiz. This is difficult, at best.
            Hunter lying prone in a bed, smoking crack, while what appears to be two young girls, um, “working” on Hunter for what seems to me to be an execrable amount of time. The vid is dark, and for public viewing the young girl’s faces were obscured.
            I could not finish watching. What I saw was more than enough.
            How this does not go to a sex crimes unit is beyond me.

• Peoria Jones says:

Thank you, Jeans. You’ve done an admirable job for a G-rated site.

It’s a shame that we are now discussing things like “personal gratification” with regard to the media’s Zoom calls…but thanks to the likes of Toobin, it is what it is.

• sunnydaze says:

A young woman (by the sound of her voice) is massaging his d*ck w/ her feet while he smokes crack. They have some light banter and then H. pulls out another camera to direct at his d*ck, I guess so he can get a close-up.

He jokes about them making a lot of $$$ off the vid.

OK. That’s all could take. But I wanted to see at least a little before it’s removed fr/ the internet and banned in the US, which you know it will be.

He’s smoking crack the whole time.

So that’s my report on the first half. ugh.

Don’t know what happened after that.

• Peoria Jones says:

Thank you, Sunny. Do you think this is for realz?

• sunnydaze says:

Absolutely. It’s real. I don’t think the woman is a minor tho. I mean. she *could* be, but she just sounds like a young woman. Not necessarily below the age of 16 or 18, whatever the “legal” age is.

‘Course, I could be wrong about that.

I watched the whole thing. What a pathetic dope he is.

If I was him, I’d be leaving the country tonite and off to a deserted island somewhere.

This is the kind of tape that the CCP can use against Politicians to “make sure they do their bidding”.

• Peoria Jones says:

OK, then maybe just “ick” – there are a lot of people now, who push the limits with regard to what is sexually legal. The enemedia will support them.

• CNN_sucks says:

I did not look either…

• BitchyPants says:

It’s pretty sad really – shows what a pig he is
          let’s just say the girl has a nice pedicure…
          fast forward to the end to see the messages
          like the ones posted above

• CNN_sucks says:

It is out at TGP. Still photos.

• Robert Smith says:

Some woman doing sex acts on Hunter. Most of the tape is Hunter taking care of things himself and masturbating while the woman is otherwise occupied.

• Ausonius says:

Don’t look: it’s drugs and sex. Beyond disgusting.

7. hoosiertruthfan says:

I just got off the phone with a fellow republican in Livermore, CA. There was a Trump rally not 5 minutes from his home. He was shocked to see what he estimated as 1,000 cars and trucks supporting and sporting Trump and Trump/Pence signs and flags. He didn’t even know the event was to happen but was so encouraged he sent me a video and called sharing his enthusiasm.

I’m not naive enough to think that we can take California, one of the reasons I left, but that there are that many showing their support gives me wild hopes for the rest of the country where there has not been the concerted effort to undermine republicans.

MAGA, KAG, MAGAA
    Bless the USA and President Donald J. Trump

• kbrion77 says:

CA and NY will be closer than people think….. Don’t count out the voters that are pissed off at their governors.

• Judith says:

On Long Island NY, I would guess there are at least five MAGA Patriots for every Biden supporter. Trump support is definitely more *visible* than Biden support.

And many homes are displaying American flags, which are *not* respected by Democrats. So if I count those homes it’s probably 10:1 Trump support.

Democrat or no, you have to be a complete moron to vote for Quid Pro Joe.

• Bigbadmike says:

Same here in Illinois, Trump Rally in RINO Bourbonnais. Today at Noon. Who would have thought the wannabee Lori Lightfoots would rally for the President.

• Magabear says:

We may not win those states, but a strong Trump showing in CA, NY and IL may very well pick up some house seats.

• Robert Smith says:

Every vote matters.

I voted last time in my state even thought it is a liberal bastion. Perhaps this time it may matter. At the very least it goes towards the overall vote count. That is, assuming my mail-in vote doesn’t get filtered and thrown out by some government scumbag.

• FissionGPS says:

Every vote counts, not just for the symbolic popular vote, but for the House and Senate races too. Let’s make sure Pelosi loses her speakership and the House doesn’t get another shot at impeachment.

8. sunnydaze says:

Here’s the Waukesha WI Rally. Waukesha is just outside of Milwaukee.

9. ed bernay says:

I’m in lower Bucks County PA. I drove around Yardley PA today which is a fairly wealthy area north of Philly. Houses are generally between 500K – 1.5M.

More houses don’t have a sign than have a sign but for the houses that do, Biden signs outnumber Trump signs. I think more Biden signs are up this week than last week. This is a team blue part of PA so it is not unexpected. These are white wealthy progressive democrats. I can tell the progressive democrats are fired up this election because there are more Biden signs than Hillary signs during the 2016 election. I think these are Hillary supporters so I doubt they are new voters for Biden. There are Trump signs but they are outnumbered. This is a different part of Yardley that I didn’t drive around earlier this week

My MAGA friends in the rest of PA. PLEASE drag your friends and family to the polls and vote…even if you have to stand in line for hours. I’m bringing a chair just in case. These progressive democrats will not sit home like some of them may have for Hillary.

While I am cautiously optimistic, I do not take anything for granted. There are a lot of MSM brain washed people in this part of PA and in the country. If Biden wins, the USA is in serious trouble. You know I am not exaggerating.

• Ausonius says:

That the wealthier areas have BIDEN signs is just typical: we see the same thing here. Modest houses, even run-down houses, have invested money in American and TRUMP flags, while the guilty rich push BIDEN.

So…Which party is the “party of the rich” now?

• ltravisjr says:

Yes! I can relate to this! I live in downstate Illinois and see the same thing. The farming, working, and lower middle class areas have a *lot* of Trump signs up, far more than in 2016. The upper middle class areas don’t have many signs up but those that are, are Biden signs.

I have successful family and professional colleagues and while they don’t have signs up, they are Biden supporting democrats.

I suspect the reason we see close polls but overwhelming Trump edge regarding signs is for somewhat the same reason the wealthy only put up understated white Christmas lights, if any lights at all. They don’t want to show off their wealth because they already know you know what their status is.

That said, why do the more wealthy tend to be liberal? They aren’t evil or greedy people (I work with plenty of them and they are good folks). They are upstanding, work hard, do the “right” things, and their ethic naturally leads to material success and good standing. Nothing wrong with that. The question: where does the liberalism come in? What is it about their “doing life right” wiring that meshes with progressivism??????

• jaxnix says:

Pretty simple really. They want to be liked – and they think highly of themselves. I also believe they think it makes them morally superior to the man on the street.

• ed bernay says:

It comes from living in a bubble with other rich progressive democrats that all get their news only from the mainstream media. I always wonder how many of them use trusts and other legal structures to shield their wealth from taxes.

• BuckeyeMom says:

Please stop with identity assumptions. My husband and I worked our butts off to get where we are today. We live in one of “those” neighborhoods you are insulting. We have raised 3 children that are all conservatives. We don’t have a sign out because of fear of retaliation of living in a blue county in Ohio.

So, please, just stop. When you make unfounded assumptions, it makes you right on par with the Left. A true conservative accepts all, without using wealth, race or gender; but what is best for our country.

• amjean says:

People should get over themselves

• ed bernay says:

I live in those neighborhoods too. I too worked my butt off to get where I am. I have a very modest house compared to my neighbors. I didn’t say anyone living in those neighborhoods didn’t deserve their wealth. What I was pointing our was that those Progressive Democrats that support Biden are not voting for him because they are poor and want handouts. What other reason are they voting for him? I believe their environment is driving their vote. Do you think they have done the research into what Biden’s policies will do to their wealth and the wealth of the USA? If they are using trusts and structures to shield their wealth from taxes, they are hypocrites considering they are voting for a progressive democrat. I don’t have an objection to anyone using legal means to pay as little in taxes to politicians who will waste the money anyway. What I cannot stand is the virtue signaling while at the same time is doing everything they can to minimize their taxes.

The majority of people in Yardley are white. That is a factual statement. Many also have BLM signs on their lawns. How much racism have they experienced? They support a white progressive democrat Presidential candidate telling black voters how to vote. Biden said “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black” yet they say Trump is a racist. Again, I’m pointing out the hypocrisy. I’m mixed race and so is my wife.

What unfounded assumptions are you claiming that I make? I have friends and family that are progressive democrats. They are nice, intelligent, well educated people people. The majority of their friends are progressive democrats. They read the NY Times, CNN, ABC, CBS. I don’t get into too many political conversations with them but I guarantee you they never head of CTH, Reason Magazine, Prager University etc. Do you not think their world view and opinion of Trump are not shaped by their environment?…by the mainstream media? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion? I don’t have to accept anything.

• ed bernay says:

Also, progressive democrats use wealth, race, and gender everyday attacking us. It is about time we call out their hypocrisy every chance we get.

• Ausonius says:

Excellent! Very nice summary of the situation: some adults do indeed surrender to peer pressure in order to “fit in” with their environment.

Others do not surrender, but stay firm in their beliefs.

And yes, pointing out their hypocrisy is a necessity!

• Robert Smith says:

They want to fit in so they change their philosophy to match. They want to think that the reason why they are successful has to all do with themselves and their superiority in thought and actions. They are just “better” than we are.

• jx says:

If Biden wins they can kiss their rich enclave good bye.

• steph_gray says:

We were in Wolfeboro in NH last weekend and saw Biden signs outnumbering Trump signs in that also-ritzy lefty town – it’s kind of like the Concord, MA of NH if I have that right.

But there were some Trump signs and as we got to the outskirts and on the highways, almost all Trump, with plenty of them very large. And big Corky Messner signs – I dontaed to him! He would be a great Senate addition.

My take is that the Trump voters don’t want to put out signs and instead have American flags, as others around the country have noted.

We also visited Newburyport in northern MA this week, another lefty place, and found it COVID-1984 Nightmare Central. We even got thrown out of two stores for wearing plastic face shields instead of cloth masks! This actually helped in my effort to redpill my friend – he was quite annoyed. I think the left lost a vote right at that moment.

10. Iron lady says:

I live in lower Bucks Co. (just outside Philly) also, but today we were in Wildwood NJ – site of the big Trump rally for party-switcher Jeff van Drew a while back. There at a major intersection (Park Blvd and Rio Grande Ave.) stood a lone older black lady waving a big Trump flag. I gave her a shout out and wished I could have joined her. It was so uplifting!

11. jenevive1 says:

What am I missing about Coons daughter ?

12. dogsmaw says:

13. WeThePeople2016 says:

Woot!!!

14. dogsmaw says:

15. dogsmaw says:

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

Oh my Lord.

• gsonFIT says:

I am pretty sure he thought he was alone in the above picture. He is looking in the mirror at his Johnson hanging out, but I cant ascertain anyone else. I feel he is being spied on

17. GKC says:

Stay classy, Dems.

Reed, a Republican who represents New York’s 23rd Congressional District faces Democrat Tracy Mitrano in the Nov. 3 election. The two last squared off for the Congressional seat in 2018.

In a statement Friday, Mitrano called the alleged threat at Reed’s home “a shocking report,” but also criticized the conduct of Reed’s campaign leading up to the election.

The harsh visuals in his attack ads, the inflammatory language he uses to describe me, all contribute to an escalation of hostility that too often leads to incidents like the ones he reports today — or worse,” Mitrano said in a statement. “Politics is about persuasion, not intimidation. I condemn this kind of action and hope the authorities swiftly bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.”

18. WeThePeople2016 says:

19. Ace says:

Oh the spectacle of the corrupt media covering up for…
    I can’t type it it’s so disgusting.

20. WRB says:

This is encouraging

21. Carrie says:

You cant make this stuff up folks!

22. Ace says:

All the rumors of Joe Biden are no longer rumors.

23. Carrie says:

There are 2 guys with PDJT faces on cardboard cutouts- it’s a complete hoot!!

24. destashjan says:

OK. I looked. GatewayPundit has them. Eew. One video of Hunter lying on his back while he’s given a foot job (I kid you not) and helps them along by using his hand, while passing a pipe back and forth.
    One photo is of him…oh, Lord, how to say this…ok. Doggie style. Her butt, him on top, face right to the camera.
    I couldn’t look at anything else.
    Twitter is shutting down any reference to these as fast as they are published.
    I need to go take a shower. Eewwwww

• gsonFIT says:

The one thing that stood out to me in the beast with two backs video which I did not watch (there is a still picture) was Hunter’s USA dog tags flapping against his chest. I also read the comments. Most are in Mandarin, but he has embarrassed this country as well as his family. Troubled soul. He needs to be in Jail if he has minors on that laptop.

• Robert Smith says:

I would assume the Streisand effect applies to twitter and facebook censorship

25. gsonFIT says:

So I did go to GTV and look at the HB videos after I determined they were not of minor girls. They were dark and the sex organs were blurred out but they were certainly not videos of traditional sex. My first thought was he must be very troubled and/or drug addled to need sex of the sort (the women was using her feet to masturbate him)

My next thought was President Trump needs to lay down the law with whatever country or spy group made these videos and tell them dont mess with America and Americans. These are not videos hunter took for his record books. Of course I cannot know but I feel certain thes women in the picture do this for a living.

The biden family is certainly compromised and that dossier attributed to PDJT sounds like a narrative on the Biden family.

26. Liberty Forge says:

I’ll put this Twitter post from Michael Coudrey here:

I do not know who Michael Coudrey is.

It is a video clip from some Press Club event — spoken in Chinese, sub-titled in English.

27. elgato2020 says:

I was on PCH in Orange County between Dana Point and Laguna Beach and there was a YUGE Trump caravan rolling through. So much enthusiasm in OC theses days. Hoping we can reverse the ballot harvesting of 2018 and claim back our Congressional seats.

28. dogsmaw says:

29. islandpalmtrees says:

30. WeThePeople2016 says:

31. dogsmaw says:

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

33. islandpalmtrees says:

34. WeThePeople2016 says:

Wow!!

35. islandpalmtrees says:

Recording of calls between Joe Biden, ex-Ukraine President Poroshenko leaked
    By Lia Eustachewich
    May 20, 2020

Leaked phone conversations between Joe Biden and then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko have been made public by a Ukrainian lawmaker.

“It’s going to be critical for him to work quickly to repair the damage that Shokin did,” Biden said in the call. “And I’m a man of my word. And now that the new prosecutor general is in place, we’re ready to move forward to signing that new $1 billion loan guarantee.”
    see also

Giuliani claims Ukrainian company paid Joe Biden $900,000 in lobbying fees

At the time, Biden was publicly pushing for reform of the prosecutor general’s office. Last year, Biden said he told Poroshenko that Ukraine would not receive the $1 billion unless Shokin was booted.

The released recordings do not mention Hunter Biden or Burisma.

Derkach, a former member of the pro-Russia Party of Regions, has pushed for a corruption case against the Bidens. He and Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, met in Kiev in December.

Derkach has previously claimed Biden pressured Ukraine in December 2015 to force Shokin’s resignation and dangled $1 billion in loan guarantees as an incentive.

Biden’s campaign responded to the release of the recording, claiming it was part of an ongoing effort by the Russians to hurt Biden.

“They heavily edited this, and it’s still a nothingburger that landed with a thud,” Biden spokesman Andrew Bates told the Washington Post.

Biden’s campaign didn’t immediately return a message from the New York Post.

Trump and others have alleged Biden pushed for Shokin’s removal because Shokin was investigating Burisma.

Poroshenko’s political party, European Solidarity, said the release of the recordings was designed to drag Ukraine — a longtime US ally — into the US’ 2020 presidential election.

36. islandpalmtrees says:

LEAKED BIDEN UKRAINE PHONE CALL
    May 19, 2020

37. WeThePeople2016 says:

38. dufrst says:

Wow, are US voters going to pass on peace in the Middle East? This would be 4 nations in the span of a couple of months to normalize with Israel !

39. Raffaella says:

• Liberty Forge says:

People absolutely everywhere are sick to death of the CORRUPTION!

We have known it. We have felt it in our bones — and we are sick to death of it!

And THAT is what you are seeing spring up everywhere!

WE KNOW!!!!!

• bessie2003 says:

And these are spontaneous rallies, parades, caravans, not political party created events – don’t think this has ever happened before?

• Robert Smith says:

Not sure if that what it means, but I will note that there are not enough of the ANTIFA/BLM types that are going to physically confront them.

There are more of us than them.

40. dogsmaw says:

41. dogsmaw says:

42. USA First! says:

The release of Hunters videos will put a bigger spotlight on the laptop and hopefully the corruption that is evidenced there.

43. sunnyflower5 says:

44. islandpalmtrees says:

45. Robert Smith says:

Chelsea Handler goes full-on racist over 50 Cent’s support of Trump:
    ‘I had to remind him he was a Black person’

46. dogsmaw says:

47. dogsmaw says:

48. Jimmy R says:

Hunter’s degeneracy will not lead voters to decide not to vote for Biden. They won’t buy the argument that there is more dirt on the Bidens out there with which a President Joe could be blackmailed. It’s a contorted argument: “Hunter is a degenerate and everyone knows it, therefore Joe can be blackmailed.” It doesn’t work. If the dirt is already out there, how can Joe be blackmailed by it? And “Yeah, but there’s probably even worse stuff out there that the CCP could use on Joe.” Okay maybe. Maybe Joe couldn’t even get a clearance because of Hunter. But the voter won’t follow that argument or buy it. It even backfires, “Oh, come on, they keep bringing up Hunter’s degeneracy. So, Biden’s son is a degenerate, so what? They must have nothing else on that stupid laptop. I thought they had pay for play. Whatever, I’m voting Biden.”

What works is the Poroshenko phone call posted above. Shokin was innocent and Poroshenko and Biden knew it.

What works is Joe Biden selling access to the US government to China. The laptop and Bobulinski have that.

49. bessie2003 says:

This is an interesting Carter Page tweet, he’s planning to be quiet on twitter for a while; and it links to a lawyer (his?) tweet asking an interesting question:

50. dufrst says:

Good thing Trump already got it because the CV infector is still amok in the WH. Now they are trying to get Pence.

They are wedded to CV19 and want to portray the administration as out of control, but what’s never reported is the recoveries. I dare say, everyone in the WH who got CV19 has recovered, but including our indefatigable President !