September 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1348

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

884 Responses to September 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1348

1. Troublemaker10 says:

I’d calmly challenge Biden to explain a lot of things. Then correct him. He’d get so flustered his dementia would explode.

2. Perot Conservative says:

RedState: Remember the Strzok-Page “Insurance Policy” Exchange – FBI Special Agent Barnett Exposes the Hole Card

By Shipwreckedcrew

Summary: General Flynn was the Insurance Policy

“…It is a violation of FBI policy to open a counterintelligence case file on a US Person with no present intention to conduct a counterintelligence investigation of the US Person. It might even be a crime.

“And yet that is exactly what Special Agent Barnett says FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Peter Strzok did with regard to General Michael Flynn, decorated U.S. war hero.

“He opened a counterintelligence case file on General Flynn, then put it in his “back pocket” [little done, no predicate, case file minimal & disorganized] just in case it turned out that he needed to have such a file open later on — depending on who won the election.

“That’s a problem.

“Strzok knows it.

“So does his lawyer.

“Andy McCabe told him to do it.

“Andy McCabe is an idiot.

“Peter Strzok is a fool for following that direction….”

3. FPCHmom says:

4. Carrie says:

5. Quaecumque Vera says:

I feel just sick about all the voter fraud the Democrats are committing.I know that lawsuits are being filed and there are efforts to stop the abuses but I am scared it will not be enough and that it will be too late after November 3 to prove anything. It is like Whack a mole now–trying to stop the cheating in so many states. President Trump is going to Duluth. Lets say he gets 1,000 votes out of it. Omar’s workers can harvest that many ballots in one nursing home. It makes me sick.
    Is it possible to put this fraud in front of people in a way that everyone demands a fair election?

6. sunnydaze says:

This is a 6 part tweet. Guy really knows how to succinctly lay out an argument.

7. sunnyflower5 says:

They’re showing “Dumb and Dumber” on MSDNC tonight.

8. PaulCohen says:

Powerful argument based upon details and timing (“Crossfire Razor” was not opened until 6 days after the CH cases on Page, Papa, and Manafort had been opened) that the “insurance policy” discussed by Strzok and Page was specifically to have a case open against Flynn (which they did not pursue pre-election) just in case Trump should win…. remember that Strzok and Lisa were discussing whether to have an “insurance policy” when it was already settled that they would be running Crossfire Hurricane against Carter Page, Papadopoulos, and Manafort….. military hero General Mike Flynn was targeted not in order to investigate him pre-November 3, 2016 (which they essentially did not do except for sitting in on his initial counterintel briefing in August), but in order to have an “open” case file in case Trump won. Then they would have major investigative tools and resources instantly available against the incoming Trump administration…..

“The opening of an investigation of General Flynn — “Crossfire Razor” — was the “insurance policy” in the event Donald Trump was elected. Page, Papadolopous, and Manafort were not going to be in the Trump Administration — all had left the campaign by the fall of 2016, so they would not have access to classified information or otherwise be helpful to the Russians. But Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page knew Flynn would be in the Administration. Having Crossfire Razor open BEFORE the election meant the FBI could continue investigating the Trump Administration after candidate Trump became President-Elect Trump, and then after the inauguration as well, without having to say they only opened the investigation after Trump’s victory.”

9. sunnydaze says:

Glad someone’s calling them out on this. MSM been lying about the Proud Boys ever since Day One. Ditto for Patriot Prayer.

10. PaulCohen says:

I recall Patrick Byrne saying something along these lines about Russia’s activities, that mainly they were trying to sow discord and conflict among Americans, causing problems regardless of which candidate might win in 2016. To the extent that may be true, the MSM and Democrats have enabled Putin to “succeed” wildly beyond expectations, since the entire past four years have been convulsed (in the US) with accusations and counter-accusations, investigations and political attacks…. I have never found it plausible that Putin would prefer Trump to Hillary, since many aspects of “Make America Great Again” are much more problematic for Russia than anything Hillary would ever have done (Trump policies on energy, military build-up, economic might before and after the pandemic, etc.). Sure, Putin might be concerned that a Hillary (or Biden) would be more pro-US-intervention in the Middle East or with NATO, but a Trump admin. stands for much more actual US strength even if for a somewhat more restrained policy in certain cases….. also, Trump/MAGA energy and economic policies contributed greatly to Russian economic (and thus security) weakness….

Anyway, this is really fascinating, especially if it turns out to be true that Brennan and Comey et al. biased the intel products to make the (false??) claim that Russia was only interested in helping Trump ……

“An official familiar with the document said it will show the intelligence community “cherry-picked pebbles of evidence” to make the case Russia sought to help Trump win in 2016 when there was similar evidence to the contrary.”

“Several prominent Russia experts, including the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow, have argued that the intelligence community assessment got it wrong and that Russia’s true intentions in 2016 was actually to sow chaos and discord in America without regard to which candidate won.”

“Next declassification could flip Russia collusion script, point to effort to hurt Trump”

“Former NSC official says some evidence cut against claim Russia was helping Trump”

11. Carrie says:

• BruceC says:

Roscoe B Davis twitter feed on this very issue:

Please note 2 comments;

1) This is a little different being that these redactions are by Sullivan’s Protective Order not DOJ/FBI classification.

and;

2) Barr appears to be loading up for bear with Sullivan, today they filed a Notice of Appearance for the Deputy Assistant Attorney General Hashim Mooppan, so Barr is pulling out all the stops short of making an appearance himself.

12. Magabear says:

I’ll say this, if the demonrats are stupid enough to go after Barrett’s faith and family during her confirmation hearing, they will officially have stolen away the stupid party label from the GOP. Even I thought they’d be smarter than that, but apparently they can’t help themselves.

TDS appears to be an incurable mental disease.

13. Troublemaker10 says:

14. Bigbadmike says:

Here in the Heartland were putting up signs, talking to our families, neighbors, and friends. What we are not talking about is Flynn, Powell, and the Deep State. We are aware of it. We detest Schiff, Pelosi, Obama, Biden, and Harris. Yet all of thoughts, prayers, and effort is concentrated on getting our President Re-Elected. We want to keep our livelihoods, our freedom, our safety, and our 2nd Amendment.

15. Magabear says:

Please, let Dr. Atlas replace the Fauci Fraud soon!

16. Carrie says:

FauXi has got to go!

17. Carrie says:

Dang, and here we thought the UK, Australia and New Zealand had gone bananas… now Montreal??

18. Carrie says:

It’s very disturbing how the judge in Assange’s case in London is allowing no one to watch it- in violation of several laws- under the purview of “COVID”. I don’t know why the attorney isn’t more aggressively fighting that.

19. giveadamn says:

some hope ~~~ my college-aged son and his friends have been talking politics a lot this year, given all the craziness (covid hysteria, blm/antifa violence, dysfunctional government/purple resistance). they are not happy young men; they are pissed off at the “elites” and how they are compromising their futures and the future of their country. gen z seems pretty clear-eyed and mature (seeing your parents destroyed by the great “recession” will do that to you). they speak harshly of what really needs to be done with politicians, et. al. and, remember, they are at the beginning of their voting lives.

• BuckeyeMom says:

That’s fantastic!

I also had a bit of good news today when I found out my daughter did register to vote in Virginia. I wasn’t really sure what her intentions were as she is in a blue state (She is a 20-something coming back to a red state when she graduates).

20. Carrie says:

Seriously, what’s not to love about Ron DeSantis? Now can someone please give this footage to Boris Johnson STAT???

21. Patriot1783 says:

Seriously? Shouldn’t even have to be a vote, should already be an integral part of Election Day rules.

22. Lynnielu says:

Can someone please explain this to me? If there is a “landslide” for PDJT on election night, will we still have to wait for the mail-in votes for weeks? Can he declare a victory?

23. Troublemaker10 says:

24. Sentient says:

I figured out why Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson came out for Biden. He believed it when Biden said he wouldn’t be black otherwise.

25. Del Parker says:

Massive Dim voter harvesting op in Houston. This explains what happened in the 2018 Dallas Co. election, where the mail in vote was enormous.

26. TrumpPatriot says:

I was in an area of PA today, west of Shippensburg. As I drove through several small towns, there were lots of Trump Pence signs….and I did not see a single Biden anything, one business along the highway, had a Neon sign on top a highway light type of metal pole that kept scrolling “Trump 2020”. The polls are so corrupt!

• Troublemaker10 says:

That reminds me….

I posted something similar yesterday in my 45 min travel through rural SE PA to Lancaster.

I forgot to say that one small town had Trump flags all over several businesses (small stores, gas stations, etc). A business won’t do that unless they know their local community is all for it in great strength.

• disgustedwithjulison says:

I recently returned from a roadtrip of the Western USA…Outside of the cities (Seattle/Portland)…not one Biden sign. Trump signs everywhere – Washington, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon. I saw no support anywhere for Joe Biden – tons of support for the special genius.

27. Chris says:

This is kind of random, but I thought that I would post. I am a millennial Trump supporter, which I know is a bit rare. I live in the People’s Republic of New Jersey, and it’s a mess here. The state is bankrupt, controlled by the far left, and the citizens elect Democrats like it’s their job. I can’t stand it, and if I didn’t have all of my family living nearby, I would pack up and move. Texas, Arizona, anywhere would probably be better. Many of the younger people I’ve encountered are so indoctrinated that I can’t have an intelligent conversation with them. The only highlight has been befriending some of the older people where I work. It seems like 60% of them are Trump supporters, and that’s been one of the few highlights. As horrible as this sounds, I’m at the point where I can’t tolerate differing political views. I don’t want to be around such negativity, and I go out of my way to avoid it. It’s part of the reason why I have such little interest in watching the debate. There is nothing that Sleepy Joe Biden can say or do that will make me vote for him. All I ever hear about is how Trump is a “phony” or a “fake,” and I just laugh at the ridiculousness of these remarks. Biden has been running a commercial in my area about the importance of buying American products. I want to scream every time I see it. The hypocrisy is remarkable, as he’s spent his entire career advancing/placating China, pushing NAFTA, and showing a blatant disregard for economic nationalism. Now we’re supposed to believe that he’s an advocate for American workers. I don’t buy it, and I pray that the rest of our country doesn’t either. I wish that there was some way I could help ensure President Trump’s victory, but I feel pretty limited in what I can do. I know this isn’t an informative post, but I just needed to vent!

• Magabear says:

Move to PA where we still have a shot at defeating the dimms. 🙂

• Carrie says:

Welcome Chris! I’m in super blue CT and I feel ya! We are both behind the Iron Curtain (mask).

• sunnydaze says:

I feel for ya.
      I was in Blue coastal WA. before moving to a Red Cty. in FL. It was *such* a relief to get out of there.

I will say, joining up w/ a really great Tea Party group out there helped me weather the storm. They were literally the only people I knew who had a clue about the Constitution, American History, etc.

Every area, even the Bluest, has groups that support Trump, or Tea Party groups. see if you can find one while you’re still there. It’ll help you to know there are some SANE people around. Even if it’s only a handful, it matters!

• convert says:

I have great sympathy and can totally relate. 😵

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I’m on he upper reaches of the millennial generation. I know exactly how you feel. I too just avoid any interaction with the left and leftists. I do not watch them on television, I do not read what they write. I simply have no tolerance for them or their views. I also do not plan on watching the debates. There NOTHING creepy Mac creepface can say or do that can/will make me switch my support from my President. I absolutely despise the man and his party. They are sick and evil.

28. Summer says:

New video, I posted it on another thread but it is worth posting it here as well.

29. Troublemaker10 says:

About Dwayne Johnson…

I’ve talked to moderates doing door to door contacts over the years. Nice people usually. Some infirmed, some not. They flip and flip and blow in the breeze from one election to another. There seems to be no core values that stick with them. Ever changing.

My own impression is that there is no rhyme or reason to their thinking or voting pattern.

I don’t know how you win votes from them unless you micro target them.

Celebrities are different. They have other influences. Some peer related and some private.

Dwayne Johnson is connected to Under Armour sports wear. Under Armoyr’s biggest growth has been related to growing markets in Asia…..specifically….

🥁🥁🥁drum roll🥁🥁🥁…

CHINA.

That’s my guess. It’s all about China. The sooner we decouple from China’s interest the better off we will be as a country.

Background:

30. Magabear says:

NHL ratings are down by about 3 million viewers from the Game 4 numbers of the Stanley Cup finals last year compared to this Saturdays Game 4. As they say, get woke, go broke.

Nice job Gary Bettman and company. You took a nice business and drove it right thru the ice with your BLM virtue signaling. Morons!

31. sunnydaze says:

Jill Biden in Madison, WI.

32. Carrie says:

Who is picking up our ballots???

33. Magabear says:

Tulsi, sometimes I think you’re almost ready to see the light.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Yes, lets blame republicans for demonrat malfeasance. Please Tulsi, name the republicans who benefited from ballot harvesting.

• Magabear says:

There was the one case in that North Carolina race in 2018 where a GOP operative appeared to have done some ballot harvesting, but it was tiny compared to how the demonrats do it. The replacement Republican in the redo election won by more than the original candidate did anyway.

But in order to get enough votes to get her bill passed, Tulsi has to use the “they both do it” line. It’s like making sausage.

34. Magabear says:

Go get ’em, Rand!

• TwoLaine says:

Coronavirus infections much lower in Africa
      by OAN Newsroom
      25 Sep 2020

“The anti-viral medication hydroxychloroquine gets a bad rap in the media, but more and more studies are showing it has promise when used against the coronavirus.

One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how countries using the drug in Africa have some of the lowest COVID infection rates in the world.”

Watch & Share: