August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,567 Responses to August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301

1. rarcangelo says:

• jmgreenwell says:

Serious question: So what exactly is happening to the people who are getting sick and those who have died? (And yes, I know the number have been inflated greatly.)

• Risa says:

My daughter-in-law lost an uncle to COVID this week. He was in the ICU for 20 days before he died.

• dawg says:

Do you know his health history and exactly how he was treated?

• Jlwary says:

I had it, I did OK. Husband (without comorbidities) had it and was hospitalized a week.
            I lost a coworker (with comorbidities, but young, 3 kids..)
            2 coworkers hospitalized, but recovered
            100% of my elderly pts got it and 25% of them died (with comorbidities)

The scam is denying us of Hydroxychloroquine, not whether covid is real. It’s real.

• Risa says:

I don’t know his health history in any detail, I believe he may have had asthma. No idea how he was treated but he ended up on a ventilator. Then kidney failure.

• booger71 says:

There should have been some DNA studies done on the people who died suddenly with the virus that attacked their lungs. I suspect a doctor might find some similar DNA abnormalities in the people such as this. Something like cancer that attacks certain people generationally.

• Ray Runge says:

Jimgreenwell, people get sick and die every year in a seasonal pattern. COVID illness is nor a reason for the response that has denied us of our human rights.

• stephen fenlon says:

Purely My own opinion, based on what I have gleaned from the research

There seem to be no “killer switch” in the virus, given the number of asymptomatics and recovery numbers.

Forced oxygen ventilators ,appear to do more harm than good when compared to 5% co2 and C-pap outcomes. People on ventilators are also generally given doses of suppressant drugs to prevent them pulling out the tubing.

I suspect that the organ damage is primarily being caused by the autoimmune response rather than the virus itself, with the mucus infection being a secondary cause.

Possibly, lifestyle choices may have compromised those affected organs, but not yet to a noticeably medical degree.

Early on, everyone was pretty much certain that a massive, uncontrollable autoimmune response ( the Cytokine Storm) was the ultimate killer. Now even the cytokine storm is being downplayed as “not proven”.

Why ? I suspect because HCQ is proven to effectively dampen the autoimmune response, that’s why it’s P/X to Lupus and RA sufferers, both autoimmune diseases.

• jmgreenwell says:

Thanks for responding, Stephen.

” I suspect because HCQ is proven to effectively dampen the autoimmune response, that’s why it’s P/X to Lupus and RA sufferers, both autoimmune diseases.”
          I agree!

Jean
          aka, jmgreenwell

• dilonsfo says:

No one who believes China virus doesn’t exist never explain what those who died and those that got sick had. They just ignore that part of the equation.

• dawg says:

To try to answer your question, I’ll tell you what I think, which is based on what Ive read, researched and witnessed. You said you were aware the numbers have been inflated greatly, and Id say the current, stated death toll is at least 4 times higher than what can honestly and singularly be attributed to whatever is causing the illnesses.

Sorry for the length, but its a fairly nuanced topic.

First of all, it has yet to be clinically shown that a particular virus is causing “Coronavirus Disease-19”. There exists no “gold standard” to which to compare the virus to. All that we have been going on is lung fluid samples from early Wuhan deaths, provided by China, who had symptoms common to many types of respiratory illnesses.

The virus that is said to cause COVID-19 has yet to be “isolated” or “purified”. Koch’s Postulates have never been satisfied, and that is whats required to identify, single out, “isolate” or “purify”.

A PCR test, which is whats being used to determine positivity, was not designed for the purposes of detecting the presence of a virus to begin with. It is not even a binary test.

For example, a recent death attributed to COVID-19, a child in Georgia, who it turns out had a seizure and then fell in a shower, was reported as “showing evidence of positivity” from a postmortem test, and so ruled a “COVID death”.

According to the CDC themselves, the antibody test can not tell for certain if you have the antibodies for the virus which is said to cause “Coronavirus Disease 19”. There are always any number of coronaviruses and a positive result only says you have had one of them.

Add to all this the fact that any virus is always changing, adapting, mutating and one wonders how on earth it is possible to develop a “vaccine” for a virus that hasnt been either isolated or even proven to cause the disease which is being blamed for the sickness and death. More and more virologists, epidemiologists, etc….are indeed saying it is impossible.

As far as whats happening to people who are getting sick and dying from a respiratory illness, nurses have gone public on video from the NYC hospitals stating healthy people who hadnt even tested positive for anything and only had some respiratory symptoms, were put in drug induced comas, put on a ventilator and effectively killed. This definitely happened but its unsure to what extent.

I think the reason the majority of people who died or got seriously ill was because of “maltreatment” or denial of effective treatments. Just improper care. This was influenced by the money that started flowing from govts to hospitals, incentivizing covid hospitalizations and deaths. Standards of care were established that were just flat wrong.

I also think much of the sickness and death would have also occurred from other illnesses like flu or pneumonia, but this year, it was all attributed to a disease which is said to be caused by some particular strain of a coronavirus.

A tragic amount of unnecessary illness and death because many people were denied proven, successful anti-viral treatments. Treatments like HCQ + zinc and ivermectin that worked with great success (often 100% success) in countries around the world. Even third world countries with terrible health care systems, full of poverty with people living on top of each other in unsanitary conditions fared better than many developed nations.

For the record, my 70 year old mother got sick in early July for about 10 days. She just tested positive for coronavirus antibodies. She got HCQ from my uncle, a doctor, and never had a doctors visit. She felt pretty bad for that week and a half, similar to a bad cold or flu, but she recovered at home with just rest and fluids. She’s not the healthiest 70 year old in the world, but no major health issues.

My family had been together that week in early July at the beach, and by mid week, my wife and I also started feeling weird. My wife ended up losing her sense of taste and smell for at least 2 weeks. I had some body aches, and very low energy and lethargic for a week and a half to 2 weeks. There were a few times when I felt like I had a mild fever, but when I took temp, nothing. We are both also going to get the antibody test done, for whatever thats worth. But my whole family was together in the same house for about 8 days when we started feeling off, and so if my mother tested positive, Im sure my wife and I will too. On a scale of 0-10, it was a 1 for my wife and I. We are in our 40s and never sought treatment or took any medications other than advil.

Another uncle, who is in a nursing home, tested positive that same week. He is not very healthy. They said he was was sick, but not bad, and he “recovered” in about two weeks. It may have been a false positive, who knows.

My sister’s best friend’s parents both got it. Her mom was pretty sick for about 10-14 days, but she recovered, again bad cold or flu. Her dad got sick went to the hospital, then started feeling better and left. The home health nurse came to see him at home and said he needed to go back to hospital. He proceeded to get worse and then died. They refused to give him HCQ. I do not know his health history or comorbidities, but his daughter said in general he didnt take good care of himself.

I had a mutual friend in his 40s who passed away in May, in London. My friend who informed of his passing told me that he had asthma, and possibly some other issues. I seriously doubt that he was treated with HCQ.

I think the proper HCQ regimen described by Dr. Zelenko would have saved those two lives and prevented a hospitalization.

• jmgreenwell says:

Hi Dawg – I am just seeing your response now. Thanks for the lengthy response.

My question was directed at the post above mine by “Rarcangelo” who posted: “I told everyone for weeks and weeks that C19 was a scam…few believed me… but I promise you, the truth will get out and there will be real rioting all across the world… These doctors are saying unequivocally that they have all the EVIDENCE needed to prove C19 is FAKE…”

Although I’m aware of much that you’ve stated in your response, I was trying to ask him what he thought people were dying from if not C-19 (and I do know what you mean above that many people who are dying from the “regular” flu, pneumonia, other issues are being recorded as cause of death “C-19”.

I read a study summary yesterday that we are near “herd immunity” status here in the US because so many people have been exposed to the many other coronaviruses and they have T-cells that are fighting the virus (or something like that; don’t have the article in front of me at the moment).

Glad to hear your mom got well using HQC + Zinc, etc. That’s what I’d do if I got it (I’m 65 and though as healthy as a horse (never have had the flu or anything else) I’m still in “that” age group). My son’s family all had it in February. I took care of all 4 kids at my house while my son and his wife were sick, pumped them full of high doses of Vit. C, Zinc and lots of hand washing, gargling, cleaning everything. They were all through it in about 5-6 days.

Thanks again for sharing!

Jean
          aka, jmgreenwell

• nkmommy says:

I’ve had friends and cousins get Covid-19, middle-aged, mothers, fathers, children. Some have done ok and seem to be fine afterward, some (including some kids) are “long haulers,” meaning that many symptoms have remained, at least one currently who was placed on hydroxychloroquin/zinc early on and for whom it’s not seeming to make much of a difference. #!%* China, specifically the CCP!

• j'accuse says:

What you state is not consistent with medical reports regarding COVID-19 victims. I don’t find your vague descriptions helpful without links to documented case histories.

• WVNed says:

We have family in several states. My wife is a retail Pharmacist. I have heard anecdotally of 3 cases from the circle of people we speak to. Over the last 8 months we know a great many people that have died from other things including a house fire.

• j'accuse says:

I never would want to downplay the threat of covid-19 but when looking at death tolls we should remember this is a country of 325+ million people and should keep the statistics in proper context when compared to deaths from all causes. I think media and the heath authorities haven’t done a good job of balanced reporting and instead focus on the death toll without even taking into account co-morbid conditions such as heart or respiratory diseases or old age. Some of the media do this constantly and dishonestly for partisan reasons.

• Kaco says:

Here, email Dr. Marik and ask him if he saw an positives with HCQ. I have communicated with him via email myself. But I have not asked him this after he has removed HCQ from his protocol, states not recommended. I presume because those who present with shortness of breath are already too late and the viral load is already too high for it to be effective.

I know of two people that the HCQ did not work. One in early 70’s who did survive but was in the hospital from March to mid-June. Then the second guy early 60’s no predisposing conditions except a little overweight and borderline diabetic. He went in on the 28th, they tested him, negative, gave him antibiotic and steroid, he returned on the 30th. He talked to his kids on July 4th. He died on the 9th. They did not ventilate him at all, they did prone positioning and tried all kinds of drugs from what I understand. He had related to his kids that this was a flu like no other, he had never been that sick his entire life.

Everyone needs to stop being so dismissive of this virus. We don’t know why it hits some people and I don’t care for the attitude of writing some people off. These people that are dying would not be otherwise dying from regular flu. There’s no way I would die from a flu but I smoke so I guess I am a dead duck if I get this virus. Then you can write me off and say I would have died otherwise because of smoking, right? I am 51. But I have read of those who are my age and younger with no underlying issues dying, too. I have also read of people older with underlying conditions and receiving HCQ and recovering completely. I don’t know what gives or which way is up with this virus. But it would be nice to know if Dr. Marik can write some damn observations down that he has seen with HCQ used with his evolving protocol! I saw a video with him in it saying the HCQ takes a long time to work to a therapeutic level. Then how’s come some have taken when about to be put on the vent and recovered hours later? There’s someone here, Sky Phoenix, that was waiting for test results, and stopped wheezing with l-lysine, felt strongly they would have developed shortness of breath if not taken. That person did turn out positive, I still don’t know the rest of this person’s course and exactly what medications taken, but did respond once upon my inquiry here, stated was slowly recovering a month or so later, and still taking l-lysine.

• Kaco says:

I meant to say the person who tested negative on June 28th returned back on the 30th and tested positive, I think the tests are crappy, too.

• wondering999 says:

YES. I’m hearing stories about the test that are not, shall we say, reassuring.

Uncle of a friend was hospitalized for Covid.
              Apparently her uncle tested positive for Covid in his nose? and negative for Covid in his throat? How does that make any sense?

Her (elderly) uncle has been very ill and is still trying to recover. I note, though, that he is elderly; he probably doesn’t get in the sun very much (which means he may be deficient in Vitamin D, one of the risk factors for poor outcomes with Covid-19.

People with dark skin, obesity, diabetes, elderly who don’t get in the sun much, are all more likely to have low levels of Vitamin D — and D helps people to fight off respiratory infections.

There’s also the clotting factor of Covid-19, whatever it is that causes blood to thicken unusually. Some people have observed that Blood Type O has better outcomes than some other blood types.

• Kaco says:

I was almost going to get tested again (tested negative in April), turned down by Cleveland Clinic, didn’t meet their criteria over the phone, CVS is offering tests, takes up to 7 days for results. But then I saw they are doing contact tracing here in Ohio and I got freaked out. Plus for a minutes, HCQ was banned so I figured if I got worse, just start the Quercetin. Well, I never got worse. Just very odd and if there were no consequences, I’d love to find out if I have any antibodies or immunity. But I am very dubious about the tests. The guy felt like crap on the 28th bad off, but you know, he was given a steroid and one of Dr. Marik’s medication protocol, he stresses the early use of steroids so you would think that would have helped before he returned to ER on the 30th.

I have more questions than answers. It just doesn’t add up. How’s come Quercetin works as a zinc ionophore and HCQ doesn’t? Maybe the therapeutic level is mostly with the RA and lupus.

So, I had also asked about testing for corona with my doctor who ordered the zinc and copper levels among other labs, when I had those weird symptoms. This was his response, can you even interpret what he is saying? It’s not quite clear to me, sounds like he is saying the tests give false positives???

“-I think that would be very unlikely to represent a COVID infection – the answer is more likely to be a false positive rather than a true positive, given our low pre-test probability”

• wondering999 says:

Kaco, whenever I read that HCQ didn’t work, I’m curious if zinc was used in conjunction with the HCQ since the two work together. Zinc is the active ingredient that kills the virus; HCQ just lets the zinc get into the cells, according to what Dr. Zelenko claimed he had success with, early on.

And Dr. Zelenko was punished and forced out of his community where he had lived and served for years, Kiryas Yoel (a community which had voted as a bloc for Hillary Clinton, because of some negotiation with her). Stinks of politics at work.

Dr. Marek may have succumbed to pressure or threats also. If HCQ is used without zinc it’s not as likely to be effective. And have read that about half of all people are deficient in zinc. (Chickpeas, by the way, are loaded with zinc and other goodies; get your Goya chickpeas now! also pumpkin seeds are a good way to improve zinc levels.)

• Kaco says:

Hi, wondering, I mentioned that to this person, it was her uncle as well. I said how one has to take zinc, HCQ is a zinc ionophore, etc. I don’t know if he got the zinc, you would think. Thank goodness I got an extra bottle because the stores haven’t had zinc in months so somebody is using up all the zinc! The stores are not receiving them.

Here is Dr. Marik explaining his thoughts on HCQ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3880&v=xZJixjgu3tk&feature=emb_logo

What about the first SARS and MERS? What about the fact it worked on those viruses? Is this new virus engineered enough that it is not as effective with some people?

I had been taking the l-lysine like Sky Phoenix, as well as zinc gluconate (now picolonate), and Vit D3 2000 units, and an Airborne (high C) once a day. I’ve had off and on symptoms. Early on I had temps, recently had flu like symptoms. Also metal taste in mouth (zinc and copper tested normal) and also a feeling like a hair strand on my leg. I have stopped everything now but the D. The hair thing is fading away but the metal taste is there at times still. I have gone back and forth to blaming the virus vs the medication prophylactic. But I feel much better again, as too much zinc can cause flu like symptoms also. But I wasn’t high, so I don’t know. I have a chronic low Vit D and have only recently with this pandemic finally started taking a low dosage as I don’t want to have any stress side effects with a high dose blast. I am also a type A blood.

• Kaco says:

I forgot to mention I have Quercetin on stand by. I have heard it is hard to find nowadays. Also, I believe it was gabytango who said one should only take it for a short time period, if I recall correctly, both her daughters in different states had the virus and took querceting and slowly got better. But someone here recently said quercetin is good for you, and you should take it regardless. It’s still on Dr. Marik’s protocol, but HCQ isn’t.

• Ray Runge says:

Kaco, the point is to permit practicing physicians to treat and follow up with patients with treatment that has worked within their practice. One size does not fit all.

• Kaco says:

Well, yes, no medication should ever be restricted, especially when it’s life or death.

The sad thing is, people should be taking HCQ as outpatient before they need to run to the ER with SOB.

• Cdn Mom says:

Kaco, please don’t assume that if you smoke, you are a goner with this virus.
            My experience, as a 54 yr old smoker, since I was 12, slept in a smouldering fire for a long time as a kid, worked inhaling cotton fibres and sawdust, lung function 72%, not on meds of any kind:

-about 25 lbs overweight, fairly sedentary last few years, smoke about 25+ cigs a day
            -regular daily regimen of Vit. D3 (in Canada), Vit. C, Magnesium/Calcium/Zinc combo, Omega 3, B complex, NAC (for improved lung function)
            -duration of illness end of March, about 3 weeks total to feeling normal
            -smoked all through illness, lungs exhaled in steps…little elasticity…tiny little inhales of cigarette smoke, barely let it in my lungs
            -dosed every 4 hours with elderberry extract (may have helped, helps with colds and flu for me since SARS), took ibuprofen a few times
            -one day of ventolin puffer, discontinued as my blood pressure became high with it
            -felt best in shower, breathing moist air

I didn’t feel horrible like when I get the flu, mostly the lung issue, 48 hours of gastro problems, and VERY tired. I was very scared while I had it…all the hype back then, and I already have anxiety issues. My brother, non-smoker, 50, fairly severe asthma, got it shortly after I did. He was far worse, used ventolin puffer, but had to get a better drug in a puffer. He’s long been back to normal, as am I.

• Kaco says:

Cdn Mom, thanks so much for your input and encouragement! I am glad you have recovered! I believe elderberry contains quercetn, someone else here’s brother, who is a doctor, recommended it as a prophylactic along with Vit C, D, and the l-lysine. I only found out recently l-lysine has antiviral properties.

Thanks for letting me know how the course went with you. Did you actually do a test?

• Cdn Mom says:

As I was sick when testing was restricted to travellers here, I wasn’t tested until 12-14 days into the illness. My test result was negative at that point, same with my brother. It was, however, the peak period of confirmed infection in my province at that time. Also, my primary care phone appointment thought I had it (I called because it was lung only, thought I was having some kind of weird allergy issue), as did the nurse at the testing centre.

It is the only time I’ve had lung issues without other cold/flu symptoms first.

• the phoenix says:

Praying for your friends and cousins who are still in need of good health and healing, nkmommy!

• SanJac says:

Look for different microscopic pictures like from a electro micrograph or an electron micrograph of the C19 and the influenza or flu virus. They look exactly the same and what are the other 0 thru 18 Covid virus ? Why did the CDC stop tracking influenza deaths in early April when they normally track thru the end of may ?

Why have we been told by the scarf lady and the little Gnome from day one if you die of many illnesses or diseases and are positive for C19 that’s what actually killed you. The truth has not been told from day one and many believe this is nothing more then an OP and it stinks to high heaven.

• stephen fenlon says:

The -19 refers to the year it was “discovered” as a novel (as in new), virus strain

There are 8 or 9 different strains of coronavirus IIRC, we have been investigating them since the mid-60’s

Some are the SARS, MERS type but the majority are prevalent in winter along with Rinovirus and Influenza and cause little more than the common cold’s snotty nose.

2. Dan Dan says:

• bessie2003 says:

He should ask for Facebook to reveal their medical fact-checkers too.

• jeans2nd says:

No need to ask. MAGA always has the facts, first.

“Facebook’s CCP-Linked Fact Checker, Lead Stories, Is Censoring Articles About CCP Influence in the U.S. Elections”

One might imagine what Fakebook’s CCP “fact-checker” has to say about the CCP China Virus.
        “Lead Stories” is the name of Fakebook’s CCP “fact-checker.”

• bessie2003 says:

All my re-posts of the HQC stuff gets a little “not quite true” with a gray out over the image, asking my ‘friends’ if they really want to see it –

I have a running conversation under all the posts that FB’s ‘fact checkers’ do, with my friends, who are in agreement this information should be shared. I always start the running conversation with information I found at Sharyl Attkisson’s site:

“Facebook’s fact checker “Lead Stories” is staffed exclusively by Democrat Party donors, CNN staffers and ‘Defeat Trump” activists.”

Sometimes I like to add, “and we all know CNN is fake news” just to see what happens.

• RedBallExpress says:

Facts are not necessary or important.
      (I know you know this)

• j'accuse says:

Let’s not let the minions at FB or Twitter create reality and tell us what is true. They are not capable or interested in devoting the time and research required to make reliable judgments. I notice Twitter is reactive to complaints and tends to cave if they get bombarded by partisans for long enough.

3. Jen says:

Most people don’t understand we are on the threshold of destruction that can’t be undone. We are close to going over the cliff. This is the most important election we will ever see. VOTE!

• Remington says:

Jen….very important. Unfortunately, this will not solve the problem. These creatures are not going away regardless. They are going to have to be sorted one way or another.

• sunnydaze says:

The point is: They will never get “sorted” unless people VOTE.

So>>>>> Right now, the most important thing is to vote and make sure other like- minded people do, too.

That’s why these Trump supporters who are out there registering people to vote are such heroes right now, IMO.

We have to flood the polls cuz….you know …

• Remington says:

Step further….PT wins….Do you think this B.S. just stops? Goes away? These animals just stop and go back to mommy’s basement? I, for, one, an not willing to put up with this crap forever.

• dilonsfo says:

This stuff has been going on since the beginning of civilization. Of course it won’t stop. In your lifetime, or the lifetime of your parents and beyond that, this “stuff” has been going on. All one can do is participate in making it as correct as possible…but it will never stop as long as there are civilizations. Your vote is important and if it becomes necessary so will your service in the continuing fight against the crooked bastards.

• flatwesttx says:

This is reality.

• Talkofthetown says:

I agree, after Trump wins tho. I think 2024 is going to be craaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy… When I say crazy…..I mean Portland Oregon crazy. If the left keeps going farther left…

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

2024! Really!

Sundance must be shak’n his head.

Have you already forgotten his posts?

Make it through August, 2020; before
        you spend time worrying about 2024.

• Talkofthetown says:

I have not forgotten his post.I doubt he’s shaking his head. Trumps going to win!!! It’s not a nail bitting issue for me. People just need to vote and in person if they can.

I’ll be voting Trump!! Matter of a fact I’ll be voting straight Rs. I believe Trumps going to win by a landslide.

I’ve helped registered every one of my friends that were not registered to vote. (Trump supporters) Also flipped a couple Libs in my family. I’ll do my do diligence. I’m going to vote in person November 3 if I have to crawl there.

Agin tho 2024 gonna be crrrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy.

• ezgoer says:

Does anyone think after all the DC Swamp has done to get this president that they are going to allow an honest vote tabulation? They won’t. The plans are already in place to fix the outcome.

• BuckeyeMom says:

I think most people understand, but we are the silent majority. We are the ones that don’t do phone polls, or put signs in our yards, because we know we are immediate targets of the unhinged. We also know we have 3 months to make an impact to those who are on the fence, at this point. Yes, go vote, but see if you can impact others to do so, as well. Not one person in my family that voted for President Trump in 2016 is changing their support for him in 2020, and their cold anger is more apparent now than in 2016.

• Kaco says:

I hope most people are scared enough of the Dems to vote for Pres Trump, even those who didn’t before. But our country has been so brainwashed, things most of us were never for before are now considered “immoral”. Like stopping illegal immigration and getting these people out of here. It’s hard to believe.

I’d like to know why the RNC hasn’t kicked John Kasich out of the Republican party! He is going to speak for Joe Biden at the DNC! It’s not just giving a speech, he is actually going to speak for Biden! WTF??!! Why hasn’t the GOP kicked him out!

• j'accuse says:

My experience in my life so far and everyday in my community is that Americans are very decent, honest and generous people. I’ve observed great changes for the better over the year, such as greatly reducing rural poverty, improving people’s health and increasing education and literacy rates. There are unfortunately some people who still regard much of America as ignorant, easily deceived, consumed by religiosity and unable to make rational decisions. Demographics and every other measure shows otherwise but it is important to these people that they be the ruling elite and also convenient to maintain this attitude to achieve their goals. It’s remarkable how identical the attitude of the intellectual elites toward the average American is to that of 1980 when Reagan was elected. The same type of tantruming and declarations that the world is ending happened among liberals in 1980 as among the increasingly leftist pols in 2016. The elites portrayed Reagan as an idiotic but charismatic leader who charmed the sheeple into voting for him like a televangelist did for donations — a view not supported by the evidence because Reagan’s philosophy of small government very much reflected the rural values of much of the electorate, but liberals of the day were confident social engineers and didn’t think it possible a man espousing a pure form of conservatism (or more accurately Jeffersonian classical liberalism) was electable. They thought they had dispensed with conservatism with Barry Goldwater. Enormous gains have been made economically, educationally and in every demograhic since 1980 yet the aging elite Baby Boomers still cling to this disdain for common, working people for obvious reasons, because the presumed inferiority and ignorance of the masses preserves their claims to rule as an enlightened elite. After Trump they assumed for themselves ’emergency powers’ to overthrow a duly-elected president in a delusional belief they are super-virtuous ‘good people’ saving the nation. All forms of deceit and manipulation are hence justified to remove this existential threat and thus the law and Constitution don’t apply to them. They have unfortunately sold this view to younger generations that it’s ok to ‘resist’ or violate any law or rule that offends your personal conscience or values. This is attractive to younger minds I guess but it goes against the entire conception of democracy, which is the collective wisdom of the people expressed through voting is is always superior to the wisdom of a monarch or oligarchy, who inevitabley turn to tyranny because of the corruption inherent in holding such power. It’s cool to be the smart elite and use boorish, deceptive language, virtue signal your hate for Trump and carry the conceit that you are entitled to bamboozle or trick people you deem your inferior because they matter less, but it is also sick and hopefully unsustainable as these types tend to expose themselves. Most have willingly adopted a sociopathic narcissistic worldview and in this respect have become indistinguishable from criminals in mindset. While their numbers are relatively tiny, their ambitions, groupthink, scheming and increasingly brazen behavior makes them dangerous.

4. A2 says:

More after Sec Azar’s visit and broaching a trade deal with Taiwan👏👏👍👍

This past week has been amazing, I’m holding a strap as my feet fly on the Trump express.

#Winning

5. Publius2016 says:

Dear 45,

Dr. Scott Atlas wore a PURPLE TIE to his premiere!

He spoke like a lion for the past few months but roared like a lamb today!!

Like all the other liars and snakes, please jettison Dr. Atlas and JUST BE 45 EACH NIGHT!!!

Go outside and speak in front of DC best locations!!!!

6. hawkins6 says:

7. WhiteBoard says:

Admiral Rogers shut down Obama Access to the NSA database in April 2016.

he was alerted by Fusion GPS’s wife on Aril 19, 2016 per Sundance articles…

Obama then hatched a plan to cover his track by framing POTUS and to destroy ADMIRAL ROGERS (failed and Rogers was protected due to POTUS winning)

Stay TARGETED on this.

You betray this country Durham if you dont act before the election – you cant risk the truth being removed if POTUS loses- if you do EVEN IF HE WINS – you are a traitor.

8. California Joe says:

SunDance is awfully quiet today???

9. Cam Heck says:

Treepers, from here in Canada I saw Kamala Harris as being the most dangerous of Joe’s VP choices. She is well spoken, savvy, and always waiting to deliver a kill shot (I was hoping for Susan Rice). I haven’t followed Harris much- does she carry enough baggage for POTUS to sink her with? I was hoping her criticism of Biden earlier in the primary might do it but seems Dems are all willing to forgive, forget and embrace her ( all “jeezily jubilant” on SM today) . Can anyone send me some hope up here?

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, it appears she is extremely unlikeable. I certainly think so.

• Magabear says:

Yes, she’s completely unlikable. Even demonrat primary voters thought so. 😁

• TreeClimber says:

• She slept her way to the top.
      • Her office framed and prosecuted black men.
      • She was heavily involved in the Jussie Smollett hoax.
      • She’s a druggie.
      • She’s not constitutionally eligible to hold Presidential office.
      • She pretends to be African-American, when she’s actually half-Jamaican and half-Indian (not Native American.) She is publicly supportive of reparations, although her Jamaican ancestor – I want to say great-grandfather – owned slaves.

There’s probably more, that’s just what I know.

• Maquis says:

She sux.

• jeans2nd says:

Younger blacks, who they and their families have actually lived the Black American Experience, have no use for Harris.
      Clyburn is going to have a tough time turning out “the troops.”

• Alex1689 says:

Most American blacks that I know don’t really consider Caribbean migrants or African migrants as really authentically African -American. Obama faced some of this “are you black enough ” when he ran. So now, under the banner of “person of color” the Dems are running a half Jamaican, half Indian woman who was mostly raised in Canada??

So, if I were someone who grew up in America as, say, a seventh or eighth generation black American, I think I have to ask myself: Why isn’t someone like me good enough? Why do they have to keep going to candidates with whom I actually share very little while telling me that I should be excited to vote for them because of their “race”?

Would an actual African-American who actually grew up reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and actually eating fries and burgers and apple pie and going to the AME church be in danger of something like having too much loyalty to America? Is that why no persons of color with roots going back generations gets this kind of nod?

In short, why the fake, why not the real McCoy?

I think that there is a vein of resentment and distrust there that’s waiting to be tapped. She’s a phony.

• Maquis says:

So, Cultural Appropriation?

• Marc says:

If I may clarify, the term African-American is accurate to describe Caribbeans and African immigrants but Black Americans tend to prefer the term Black on its own due to not having any association or connection to Africa being ethnic roots. The terms are not synonymous. White people in America are not called European Americans for the same reason.
        Ben Carson = Black
        Obama = half White/half African-American
        Kamala Harris = Indo-Caribbean American

In no sense is Kamala Harris a Black American.

• Jason Ross says:

She garnered ZERO delegates during the primary.

• frogman says:

She graduated High School in Montreal so you Canucks created her. 🙂 Only kidding.

She is a capable debater, but VP Pence is a little better debater. Her debating strengths are giving prepared statements and weakness is she is a poor counter puncher. I have watch several VP Pence debates and feel he is capable and great in defense.

That and VP debates mean less the Presidential debates.

As an aside best Governor Debate I saw was Jesse Ventura; at that point I thought he could win. His use of his body language was incredible; no wonder they use to call him the Body in his wrestling days.

• Talkofthetown says:

Susan Rice,Would have been a lot more dangerous. IMHO. She’s more polished,politically savvy. Can lie at a drop of a dime and a lot smarter than. Heels up Harris.

Obviously Heels up Harris has a better smell to her. Just wonder what kind of perfume and Shampoo really made the pick for VP:)

• Cam Heck says:

Except that Rice will get tarred with ‘Obamagate’ ect….that’s assuming we can carry out Sundance’s mission

• MtnCougar says:

I have a hunch Susan Rice et al would never have agreed to accept the nomination. They (insiders) know Biden will lose. Can’t hide his aged brain thoroughly, even with a complicit press. Maybe that’s why Biden had to wait so long – who is willing to jump on this losing train? Ah, Kamala.

• usualwidgits says:

“I haven’t followed Harris much- does she carry enough baggage for POTUS to sink her with?”

All the dims come with enough baggage to sink themselves. And us too if we let them.

“Can anyone send me some hope up here?”

Have you heard of The Conservative Treehouse?

• Vince says:

I think Harris is a calculated move to pivot the campaign towards the center after a dreadfull summer of riots and destruction in democrat run cities. Biden did not condemn the riots, and he even took money from blm via a proxy organization. But now he can claim to be a law and order candidate and throw blm and antifa under the bus. This might keep some suburbanites in the democrat fold, but will cost him most of the Bernie Sanders voters, who are the rioters, and a lot of black voters. Biden thinks black voters are a lock and he will take them for granted, but I think things are starting to be different.

In previous generations, pastors of predominantly black churches and civil rights leaders could reliably round up black voters and deliver them to the democrats on election day, but their power is fading. Social media has a lot more say than specific black leaders. Biden and Harris are probably the worst pair of democrats from the black democrat point of view.

• wtd says:

Trevor Loudon, an anti-communist scholar and researcher reveals:
      2020 Presidential Hopeful Kamala Harris’ Radical Communist Connections

• Sentient says:

Obama was descended from a slave owner on his mom’s side. Half of black Americans have a slave owner or two in their ancestry, although their family history often calls that part “Cherokee”. Trying to imply that her Jamaican ancestry contains slave owners instead of slaves is silly. Blacks in Jamaica didn’t come as tourists. They arrived in chains. If you really want to know what would suppress her support (somewhat) among black voters, it’s that she’s married to a white Jew and calls his Jewish white kids her kids. Just keepin’ it real.

• WSB says:

Kamala is not even an American…

• Kaco says:

She has reminded me of Hillary so much, a bitch on wheels. She is all about her ambition, obviously will do anything to get there. She’s also nasty and smug, her attitude so much reminds me of Hillary, who was the worst. I despised Hillary and I see nothing redeeming about Kamela.

10. Magabear says:

My thought for the day: If a payroll tax will blow a hole in the budget, but bailing out failed leftist run states with federal tax money is fine, why don’t we just bail out taxpayers with that money instead? 🤔

• TreeClimber says:

If we cut off all welfare to all illegal aliens, audited the fraud in all welfare programs, and stopped all financial foreign aid, I bet that would plug the hole real dang fast…

• WRB says:

I have a hunch POTUS wants to replace payroll taxes with tariffs.

Back in the late 1800’s the big controversy was about the federal gov’t always running a surplus, and Congress could not agree on cutting the tariffs or increasing the spending.

• jeans2nd says:

Riddle me this – if people are making more money by staying home and collecting the gubmint’s extra $600 a month in unemployment benefits, why will they suffer when the gubmint removes the extra $600?
      Won’t the unemployed just go back to life with their jobs as they knew it before the CCP China Virus?

• WSB says:

If we just shut down the State Department…

• Robert Smith says:

I think it’s pretty funny that the Social Security fund has about $2.9 Trillion dollars and will run out “soon”, I don’t feel like looking it up.

Look at how much money we pissed away by committing economic and social suicide.

11. sunnyflower5 says:

MAGA Species 🇺🇸

• soozword says:

And what exactly does this have to do with PTrump? Is Scavino implying the President is a new lethal species?

• California Joe says:

Shark week is a pretty important event and the Seven Mile Bridge is in the Florida Keys. When it was finally completed around 1990 it ended the death on the old train bridge that was barely wide enough for two Volkswagens to pass going in either direction. I have seen dive videos of the 10′ sharks swarming under the bridge. It’s interesting stuff that’s all. Sometimes you just need a break from the depressing news.

12. WhiteBoard says:

Ladies and Gentleman its time.

Pease review the following article that enclosed this video.

and keep this quote in mind ” The Federal Government admits it conducted illegal surveillance on American citizens through private contractors.”

Admiral Rogers did a fundamental baseline review of 702 with compliance. and he determined this secret data was being shared with private contractors (some of them work for democrat organizations, some for Fusion GPS). The FISC was not told about this.

13. Tucker Carlson had the gym owners from NJ on his show; I only caught the end of it. Sounds like they will stay open without a business license..anyone see the whole thing? These guys are the real deal and true Americans.

14. starfcker says:

The Hugh Hewitt/Ron Johnson dust up today shows you the power of an independent and free press. Imagine Maria drawing and quartering Lindsey Graham without Paul Ryan barking in her ear. President Trump is right, our current press is the enemy of the people. Time to take back the mistake Colin Powell’s boy Mikey made, and unconsolidate the press.

15. Carrie says:

New Zealand and their island wide lockdown because of 9 cases (overreaction much?)

16. pristach says:

Joe DiGenova has gone quiet since the beginning of summer. Any speculation?

17. gabytango says:

Delusional Kamala talking point? That “Trump is crashing the economy he inherited from OBlunder.” They are actually having the brass ones to say that OBlunder left the economy in great condition (her lover Willie Brown said the same thing in another article) – my God, how much weed has she smoked???

This is too easy to refute, yet they are pushing this LIE! Blatant LIE.

• Joemama says:

It is Camel-a$$’s truth. She feels that is true, very strongly. It is her truth and she is sticking to it.

Your truth may be different, but her feelings are so strong, her truth, Trumps your truth.

My truth is that I identify as a pre-operative transexual female dog-faced pony soldier. My pronouns are arf and bark.

Use my pronouns, or I will get you fired, dox you, sent antifa to your house and be really, really triggered and sashay to my safe space. /s

18. WhiteBoard says:

who the FCK were the contractors that Comey gave access to in 2012 to illegally spy on citizen unknown to the FISC and NSA?

Who!?”

• Jeem says:

WhiteBoard, keep showing this over and over again. This is the showing of the root of how the everything started. Everyone needs to keep repeating this to those who don’t get it. When friends question why knowledge on the corruption, I always start off with the question of “do you know what a 702 query is”. And then after the blank stare, I tell them of this root.

19. WeThePeople2016 says:

20. zephyrbreeze says:

Here’s an early Christmas present.

Zimmerman Suit Spells Trouble for Black Lives Matter
    They have a dismal record of blowing up “racial killings” that turn out to be nothing of the kind.
    by Jack Cashill

“I read the “Second Amended Complaint and Demand for Jury Trial” filed August 12 on behalf of George Zimmerman against Sybrina Fulton, Benjamin Crump, et al. without illusion. The major media will shrug off the suit, and even the trial if it comes to that, and Black Lives Matter (BLM) will likely continue on its meretricious way.”…

“In his stunning 2019 documentary and book of the same name, The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud That Divided America, Los Angeles filmmaker Joel Gilbert proved what we all suspected: The prosecution’s key witness, Rachel Jeantel, was an impostor. To close the case, Gilbert went and found the real girlfriend, Brittany Diamond Eugene, a then-16-year-old Haitian-American woman.”

21. Ackman419 says:

Be brave, be tough, be blessed.
    Angels are on your flank, and your 6.

22. WeThePeople2016 says:

23. sunnydaze says:

These ridiculous Republican commentators on the news need to quit talking about Kamala’s support of Medicare For All as if that’s a *bad* thing.

CLUE>>>>> most Dem voters- even the ones who HATE Kamala- want Med4All.

Are these dopes trying to convince the Dems who hate her to vote for her?

• Kaco says:

Great, probably doing it on purpose.

I wish they’d explain why it’s bad, and how all our health care would suck like the UK’s and Canada. It would still be expensive or uaffordable for the government as those countries have found, but also the fact we’d be waiting forever to see someone.

Here’s a thing I have found with clueless people as well as comments from those online, maybe it was here. No one gives a rat’s behind about the Deep State and all this crap we’re trying to uncover. The media has made it a non-priority as it’s lived out its usefulness on the Dems side. The only way to get them to care about how shocking it is,, is to get the media to sate the facts of what happened. Watergate was made such a big deal because the media helped. I doubt they will help with this coup, therefore, no one will be made to feel like this is important.

24. Ackman419 says:

The fight is on, right now.

Donald John Trump wades into the deep state without fear.
    As does Sundance

Pray for Sundance, PDJT, and our Republic.

25. Liked by 1 person

26. Hans says:

I thought this needs to be posted..

Here you have another DA that is not enforcing the laws..

People in Portland are now human sacrifices… you can now attack cops without worrying.. why not citizens..

Under his guidelines no criminal trespass .. WOW. For those not informed..
    That’s like entering a business that is being looted… no worry..

Gun sales will go thru the roof and ammo

27. bertdilbert says:

Biden just died. Look what Kamala attached himself too lol.

28. WeThePeople2016 says:

29. treestar1313 says:

Dan Bongino said he is having a very special program on Saturday. Made me think of Sundance and the bomb dropping.

30. Liberty Forge says:

Revisiting my earlier posts regarding the European doctors who are fighting back.

They need to be heard. I posted a leaked video earlier, and then someone else posted it again — so, thank you.

Here’s an introductory document:

Click to access Text-ACU-english-1.pdf

It is 6-pages in length, and needs to be saved.

This RUSH to a vaccination is not happening just in our country, it is happening world-wide. This group of well over 600 doctors are alarmed — and are doing whatever they can to stop this madness.

It IS madness.

These doctors, who are speaking out — are apparently risking everything. We have American doctors being silenced & threatened for speaking out — losing their jobs. We have American nurses who are afraid of losing their jobs if they tell the truth.

Please read this document, which has been translated from German to English.

Somehow — someway — this MADNESS needs to be stopped; BEFORE it is too late.

• California Joe says:

Last winter 80,000 Americans died from the flu virus at the rate of 20,000 a month and we had a flu vaccine!

• Robert Smith says:

“…Instead, the government promotes a vaccination that can be highly dangerous, a vaccination without necessity for lack of evidence. There is not even a sufficient number of people in Germany getting sick to be tested for a vaccine. Plus, it is a new form of vaccination, a so-called RNA vaccination, which, unlike previous vaccinations, is able to change the genetic code and can cause undeniable damage to people. In this context, we also remember the medical principle “do no harm…”

• Liberty Forge says:

Thank you Robert Smith for taking the time to read the document.

It really is important.

And, anyone with just the tiniest inkling of history can not miss the fact that the alarm is coming from Germany — German doctors to be exact.

Germany has a tarnished past, so it is refreshing to know that a group within Germany is sounding the alarm.

This group of doctors — who are trying to do the right thing — need help with their mission of spreading their concerns.

So, please share the leaked video; their website & documents.

• jeans2nd says:

Curious – for which CCP China Virus strain will they be vaccinating? There are currently 12 strains and counting.

31. Carrie says:

And Tucker takes Biden/Harris to town..

32. Robert Smith says:

33. Carrie says:

Ah, and about Romney…

34. TheWanderingStar says:

Just when I thought no one could rock a pant suit like Hillary, along comes Kumallah “Camel Toe” Harris! Girl you might want to get some wardrobe advice. The horror, eye bleach please!

35. According to Twitter, anyone who challenges Kamala Harris’s eligibility for the VP position based on citizenship (neither of her parents were US citizens at the time of her birth) are Racists guilty of birtherism. Or is it Birtherists, guilty of racism? Me, I just call them Constitutionalists, sincethe 14th amendment says that, in order to be eligible for citizenship she must have been born in the US and subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Since NEITHER of her parents were citizens, she was NOT subject to US Jurisdiction, and therefore IS NOT a natural born US citizen.

GAME ON!

• WSB says:

Harris is a Jamaican citizen.

• Or perhaps Indian.

Great questions she needs to be asked:

Did either of her parents become naturalized US Citizens?

If so, when? Was Kamala older or younger than 16 at that time?

• WSB says:

I have never seen anyone furnish the mother’s papers; Jamaica automatically recognizes children as citizens.

However, this article also misses the point of Natural-born.

“Were Harris’ parents lawful permanent residents at the time of her birth? If so, then under the actual holding of Wong Kim Ark, she should be deemed a citizen at birth—that is, a natural-born citizen—and hence eligible.”

Even if Harris’ parents were naturalized, they were not born on US soil, which is the only way Harris could be born as a natural-born citizen. The Ark case only determined that the child was a citizen, not a natural-born citizen.

This is a great lecture to watch:

• You’re right. Even if one (or both) parents became naturalized citizens prior to her 16th birthday she, by the strictest of definitions, would not be a “natural born citizen” (unless there’s another prior SCOTUS ruling that gifts it)

BUT, if either were naturalized PRIOR to Kamala’s birth, then she IS a natural born citizen.

• WSB says:

No, if the parents are naturalized they are NOT born of US soil.

Our government wanted to avoid any allegiance to a foreign, possibly hostile, country.

So they demanded at least one generation prior be born on US soil. Both parents must have been born here for Harris to be eligible to run for POTUS or VP.

• That must have come as a surprise to our 3rd President, Thomas Jefferson, whose mother (Jane Randolph Jefferson) was born near London in Shadwell, England.

• WSB says:

I, with all respect, suggest that you spend the next rainy day with a couple of hours to read through the Constitution at least once…and then there is much discovery after that.

Here is the paragraph in Article II Section I…

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

The fourteen years is to clarify those who were in the Colonies prior to the Constitution being ratified, not any time in the future.

Also, at the time in history, a wife was literally considered an extension of her husband. So the 18 century meaning is one cloudy part. Do two parents constitute the American-born parents, or does the father only?

If the latter, Obama was definitely not eligible. His father was Kenyan, therefore a British subject. Obama was automatically a British subject, so he also was never eligible.

The aspect of a father or both parents has never been adjudicated. However, in my link to that lecture I gave you, she does make a case for both parents, since the wife is partner of the marriage. And one cannot have foreign allegiance from one half of the ‘parents’.

Another good book is called ‘It’s Good To Be King’ by Michael Badnarik.

Once you start down this path, it is contagious! It was never a hobby of mine until I started reading here. We had a lot of treepers spending a lot of late nights debating these words.

Happy hunting! You will love researching this! And then we can ask a few treepers here when you start the Federalist Papers!

• If “at the time in history, a wife was literally considered an extension of her husband. So the 18 century meaning is one cloudy part. Do two parents constitute the American-born parents, or does the father only?” then why did you specifically say BOTH parents must have been born in America?

Because…

And yes I’ve read the Constitution…

• WSB says:

If you have read the Constitution, you would have known about the provision for those who had been in the colonies for a number of years prior to the ratification.

That a woman was an extension of the husband/father meant that the pact of marriage would mean both. However, there has never been a court case with which to refer, thus my use of this phrase…”this has never been adjudicated.” In other words, this has never been taken up by any other or the Supreme Court.

36. CTH Fan says:

Just popped into Gateway Pundit and there is a story that a GOP official reached out to them and said Romney was the Senator leading the resistance to Senator Johnson calling in Comey and others.

Thought you might like to know. I hope someone lets the President know.

• first thing I did when I saw the article on it was pull up the committee and read the members. I dont know even know anything about the others, besides Rand, one of my old senators. But I knew in an instant who it was holding this up.

Romney’s kid is alleged to be in on the dealings in the Ukraine.

• gda53 says:

Everybody knows.

Pierre Delecto is nothing if not predictable.

37. DeWalt says:

How’s this.

• CTH Fan says:

Romney is leading the resistance says a GOP source. See Gateway Pundit. Important we know who they are and who the leader is.

• jeans2nd says:

Lou Dobbs reported other Senators involved are Rob Portman R-OH, James Lankford R-OK, and Mike Enzi R-WY.
        I may be incorrect on the states, but the names are correct.

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Regardless of what or how they feel now, on June 4th, they ‘bequeathed’ that authority to Senator Johnson. I never saw any provision he had to reconsult committee members to reauthorize his actual *usage* of that authority.

May be its just too simple, but as of that vote, the other 7 non-Dems could all scream bloody murder but Sen. Johnson should tell them all to go pound sand. He should be able to make use of his authority here and now.

I’ve posted more details a page or two up from here. This one really frost’s me. Yeah I get he’s in the cat seat right now,but maybe he’s been put in this role for just such a time as this.

But again,maybe it’s just too simple.

• jeans2nd says:

No, you get it, imo, and totally agree with your position. Was just adding names of the complicit traitors. You see, Rob Portman is my Senator, and he should be rolled up in a carpet and carried off to the dungeon. imo

38. sunnydaze says:

This is Hillary 2.0.

39. convert says:

Terrifying, as I said, but what to do about it. Our children are being completely brainwashed by the media, Hollywood, social media, and their teachers. How could 90+% actually think Biden is capable and worthy of their vote??

• Robert Smith says:

I don’t buy a 94-6 split on most things. I’ll have to put this in that category.

• simplewins says:

Just 1 problem. That age group doesn’t vote. Typical BS from the great ron brownstein.

• frogman says:

Do not trust any poll you did not pay for and if you did pay. for it be very careful. I think this poll is wrong based on new registrations party affiliation numbers.

• Elizabeth says:

I have a 20 yr old and an 18 yr old who are both voting for Trump in Nov. in PA. These polls seem to always skew heavily Dem anyway. Our high school parking lot had many student cars and trucks with Trump stickers and flags this past spring before the shutdown. Let’s hope young Trump supporters are more motivated to actually vote than young Biden supporters in this normally low-turnout age group.

• gda53 says:

What was is that Kamala said about 18-24 year olds in 2015? I know it wasn’t complementary. And she was right…..then.

Is it any wonder then that Biden leads by a vast margin in that age category?

• Troublemaker10 says:

The poll sample size in that age group (voters who have turned 18 since 2016) was literally 7 people. SEVEN! I kid you not.

Ignore it.

Everything I have seen is that high schoolers are very much in the Trump camp.

• Kaco says:

My son and his friends are voting Trump. His school “voted” for Trump in ’16. What has changed, I though Gen Z were supposed to be more conservative? Too much media and teacher brainwashing?

• theunknownpatriot says:

Let me guess. 100% of the respondents are current college students at Portland State?

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Another steaming pile of horse manure. While he is at it he should tell us how many EC votes creepy has locked in…it should be up to 2,500 by now.

40. Fromseatoshinningsea says:

NJ gym owners are on to something. Drive through any of the inner urban cores, rules, regs and ordinances are not enforced. Almost never. More than one family occupies dwelling that by city ordinance is supposed to house a single family. Food service operations are so out of compliance I could enumerate dozens of violations in each location. Point is laws aren’t enforced in the urban core, but those same code enforcers and inspectors come down hard on legitimate operators. Few in the urban core have business licenses, but legit bus owners are regulated to death.

Two tiers at every level. I applaud NJ Gym owners.

41. California Joe says:

Wealthy New Yorkers fleeing Manhattan to Mystic, CT. Bidding wars on homes. Inventory of homes for sale at record low. Mystic is the town next to the home of the US Coast Guard Academy in New London. It’s a beautiful community!

• Robert Smith says:

They are leaving in all directions. A historic event. What remains to be seen is did they bring their liberal mindset with them?

I think this time it may be different seeing what the cities did AFTER the lockdowns to kill the city.

• joebkonobi says:

Likely saving themselves and their wealth, helping save America by voting red, not so much.

• WillRoll says:

Luckily all the states around their are already liberal, with the exception of upstate New York, but the City already out populates them and makes it a blue state. Might change some of the local or county level government though. That’s too bad for those locales.

• WillRoll says:

Oops, and I misread your last sentence, CJ. I have a feeling that fleeing the pandemic is not going to change the rest of their viewpoints politically. Once afflicted with Orange Man Bad it seems that’s a virus that they don’t easily recover from.

• WSB says:

Grew up near there..soon to be ruined. Connecticut is already bankrupt.

42. nwtex says:

I cringed at the top one then I came across the second and smiled with misty eyes. 🇺🇸

43. sunnyflower5 says:

She was nasty at more than Justice Kavanaugh’s hearing. It what she does.

Kamala Harris’s Anti-Catholic Bigotry
    In late 2018, while evaluating the nomination of Brian Buescher to serve as a district judge in Nebraska, Harris posed a series of questions insinuating that his involvement in the Knights of Columbus — a charitable Catholic fraternal organization — disqualified him from serving on the bench.
    ….the fact remains that Harris was guilty of reprehensible anti-Catholic bigotry, and there’s no reason to believe her views have changed.

44. gigi says:

Probably already posted elsewhere by the brilliant Treepers, therefore, sorry for being repetitive. Anyway, finally!!! Glad to See Dr. Atlas officially on Trump’s advisory team. I try to read up on everything he’s saying about the [CCP-biowarfare-Wuhan-] Covid 19 virus.
    My b.s.-ometer still works pretty well: Started to get suspicious of flip-flop-fascist-Fauci back in May. I’m convinced now more than ever that he’s dung.
    Dr. Atlas (and A. Berenson, and Dr. Oskoui, et.al.) are a breath of fresh air and voices of reason. And Dr. A is easy on the eyes too. 😉 Just sayin’.

45. T2020 says:

A Democrat Mayor just switched to Republican. He said more conservative and moderate Dems are doing the same or voting for Trump:

46. Ackman419 says:

I love my president.
    He’s the freakin boss, and doesn’t mind when others want a part of his awesomeness.
    What a stud