November 15th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1030

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

543 Responses to November 15th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1030

1. Apfelcobbler says:

This performance reminds me of the workers who harrassed Melania in Boston a couple of weeks ago. The only difference is these people weren’t allowed to drag their printed signs into the chambers.

2. Linda K. says:

So no indictment on McCabe. This article suggests a Grand Jury would not indict him? Just wondering, what is going on.

3. Peoria Jones says:

Surely, all of Congress and D.C. has considered that there would be bloodshed if President Trump were removed from office and replaced with an establishment figure. This must be in the backs of their minds, even if they aren’t admitting it. It’s what our great nation was founded upon.

My mother was a D.A.R. and my father an S.A.R. Since the American Revolution, every generation of my ancestors have served in the military to preserve those hard-won freedoms and independence. Even as a “nice” middle-aged lady, there is warrior in my blood. I don’t want a fight, but would absolutely lay down my life before giving up my liberty.

While American history may not be well-taught in schools any more, I know there are too many other patriots who also honor our founders to go down without a fight. Heck, there are patriotic citizens who weren’t even born here who would fight against tyranny. Many of them risked everything they held dear just to come here and escape it.

As Americans, we exist only due to our freedoms. We exist because our great and wise forebears risked it all to resist being ruled. Many gave their lives. They fought to choose a government of citizens who would represent them.

I will not live any other way, and know there are millions of other Americans who feel the same. Surely, Congress must know this.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Peoria,

Wonderful post.
      You are very fortunate to have been raised understanding the sacrifices our military and other Freedom loving Americans have made for this country.

But there are “Always” those who hunger for money and power. And once they get it, they are blinded to everything else.

And in the end, as long as Americans such as yourself exist, they will suffer the fates of the fools they actually have become.

The fate of “Irrelevancy”

• MamaTried says:

Gunny, Peoria, LawrencePaul & so many of you regulars,

I am scared. I have young children, I’m surrounded by idiots. I know this world is not our home, but dang, we sure could use a selective plague right about now… praying along with you all.

• Deb says:

I’m in the same boat, generation Z kids who are surrounded by Vipers.

Pray, spread the truth as best you can. Teach your children right from wrong.

Find a like minded community to join. I have a wonderful school community and homeschool community. We also have like minded friends through work. Create a network for support, it does help.

• Peoria Jones says:

Thanks, Gunny. You know I mean it. And so many others. We may not be “loud,” but we are strong. Cold anger, indeed. Resolve, dignity, and honor.

• Justin Green says:

There’s also the post-Trump era to consider. I’m fairly confident that doesn’t begin until 2025. Several intermediate steps.

A convention of the states. I’m hopeful that is accomplished, though not confident it will solve anything.

Secession. Drastic, but not civil war. It’s where my money goes if Republicans don’t start fighting harder. It’s where my money is going if Brennan and Comey don’t move their addresses to the nearest federal prison.

• covfefe999 says:

We have to give the House majority back to the GOP. If we hadn’t let the Dems seize control of it this impeachment nonsense wouldn’t be happening right now.

• Ivehadit says:

Peoria, you are correct. We are witnessing an assault on our constitution and form of government not to mention the power and sovereignty of the executive branch. I say, all who are colluding with the hoax and lawfare tyranny are seditionists.
      We must not let them succeed in destroying our Beloved America.

• GP says:

Hi P Jones The Congress isn’t the least bit concerned what “We the People” will do. And I can see why. They have given the county away, shoved Obamacare down our throats, committed treasonous crimes, stolen from the ‘We the People”, colluded with China to send millions of jobs that once were here in America, the border has been an open sieve for years allowing Illegals to poor in and then are given benefits paid for by us. They have established “sanctuary cities” about 50 of them I believe where Illegal aliens are given shelter, food, health care, and safety. The sanctuary cities won’t even cooperate with ICE and let the illegals that are locked up for various crimes back on the street if ICE is supposed to come get them. I mean the list is endless

And “We the People” haven’t done anything about any of it. I started sounding the alarm in 1990 about illegal aliens. I was shunned and told I was “mean” and “racist”. There is a lot of tough talk and threats issued here CTH but I am doubtful we could muster up 5,000 people to go to DC and show a sustained presence.

4. Troublemaker10 says:

5. Sherri Young says:

6. linda4298 says:

7. Troublemaker10 says:

8. :-) says:

November 21, 2019

That’s the day when the government will run out of cash (again).

Gee, I dunno, do ya’ think President Trump might just refuse to sign yet another stop-gap spending bill (in lieu of an actual budget, which is supposed to be Congress’ actual job)?

After all the over-the-top ridiculousness and abject stupidity the country is being subjected to from the Congress critters–I have a very strong feeling that there could be overwhelming support from BOTH sides to close the government down (‘non essential services’ [insert eye roll here]) to shut these clowns up.

🙂

9. Troublemaker10 says:

Robert Ray always does such a great job at messaging and explaining complex issues about the impeachment issues in understandable terms (was just on Ingraham’s Angle).

He would make a fantastic spokesperson on the President’s response team when/if the time comes.

10. jeans2nd says:

Old news, but icymi –

11. 2Alpha says:

President Trump Grants Clemency to 2 Army Officers Accused of War Crimes – And Restores Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher’s Rank!
    (The original link is from FOX, but F**K FOX)

12. sunnydaze says: