October 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1008

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

851 Responses to October 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1008

1. GW says:

Something has happened to this website – as I view it – because there is no longer a button to “older posts” at the bottom of the page.
    It does not matter whether I am on the mobile site or the full site.
    This is on my IPhone, where I read 99.99 % of the Treehouse (almost never a desktop or laptop).

Sometimes I don’t get to review the site for a day or so and I do not want to miss valuable posts.

What has happened ? Anyone else have the problem ? Or had it and know how to correct it ?

In other words …….
    I can not access Older Posts, beyond the 3-4 or so that appear in the initial window and scroll-down.

2. burnett044 says:

do you ever feel like Lionel does?

3. jeans2nd says:

AB Stiddard just said on Brett Baeir’s show that no Republicans have contradicted the leaks from Schitt’s closed hearings, so the leaks must be true.

Quite telling, is it not?
    These Swamp Creatures have no concept of following the rules and adhering to one’s word not to leak.

Keep this in memory, that Reps like Nunes et al stand by their word, no matter the cost.
    You will need it in times of doubt.

• gda53 says:

She obviously has selective hearing difficulty, a common disease amongst the brain-dead and brain-washed.

cough, John Radcliffe, cough

• jeans2nd says:

Good point.

But there have been other times when the Freedom Caucus guys have refused to answer questions b/c it violated Schitt’s rules of that day, which is why they usually complain about process and not the contents.

Recall, all Rep Ratcliff and others have said was that Rep Ratcliff quickly destroyed the witness, but never the details on how it was done.

• linda4298 says:

And did Brett challenger her? i am sure he didn’t.

• Amy2 says:

They MIGHT be true, we just need better leaks! Enough so that the dems will realize some context is in order.

4. lawton says:

Sounds like Barr is making most of it public and not trying to hide much.

5. linda4298 says:

6. dwpender says:

Another day has passed.

No significant declassification.

No IG Report.

Not even a firm date for IG Report. (Hannity said last night “now hearing” first week in November, but shrugged his shoulders and said “I wouldn’t hold my breath.”)

No indictment of McCabe, even though Barr and Rosen denied his appeals on or before September 12.

No indictments at all.

No Huber report or indictments on Clinton matters (Barr said in May that Huber was “about finished.”)

No Durham indictments.

No indication Durham or anyone acting under him has a Grand Jury seated and hearing testimony (and any such GJ proceedings would NOT stay secret for long — witnesses and document subpoena recipients are under no obligation to maintain what we call “GJ Secrecy”).

If CTH had a “dislike button,” I would “dislike” the substance of my own post.

7. John schwarz says:

Why does the news and the democrats claim the House of Representatives is a co-equal branch of government. Doesn’t The Senate have the ability to issue subpoenas and investigate what ever it wants. For a subpoena to compel the Chief Executive, President Trump shouldn’t it require both houses to agree on issuing a joint subpoena. The House is only 1\6 of the government, it takes both houses, Senate and House to equal 1\3, Supreme court 1\3, and President 1\3.

• Reserved55 says:

Because the media’s job is to lie.

I’m sure you’ve heard the Justice Dept is “independent”.

There is separation of church and State.

You’re a conspiracy theorist.

It’s gaslighting.

• thedoc00 says:

As explained before. There is no such entity as a co-equal branch of government in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of the U.S.A. There are 3 branches of a single Federal Government that have defined sperate powers in the constitution that insure checks and balances between the branches. To use the term co-equal implies Branches share powers, they do not per the checks and balances concept written into the constitution.

The House and Senate are two parts of the Legislative Branch of our government, each with their own defined powers.

8. linda4298 says:

9. Reserved55 says:

11 counts alleged against Weinstein, Lisa Bloom, David Boies, others

72 page eye opener of the evil in Hollyweird.

10. Reserved55 says:

“Conway: Um, yes, so, always, right, exactly. You’re really going places. Let me tell you something, from a powerful woman. Don’t pull the crap where you’re trying to undercut another woman based on who she’s married to. He gets his power through me, if you haven’t noticed. Not the other way around. And if these are the, quote, standards, unquote, at the Washington Examiner, then yes, I’d be happy to talk to your editor. But I’ve known your editor since before you were born. So, I can call your editor either way. I’m just trying to give you a chance to explain why you think what you wrote qualifies as breaking news or reporting.

Yilek: I don’t know that I have to explain that to you.

Conway: You don’t have to explain that you’re actually a non-reporting reporter?”

Don’t mess with Tex..er…..

• Abster says:

I listened to most of audio. I have a lot of respect for Kellyanne. She is very sharp and extremely loyal to President Trump. Kellyanne knows how to stand tall and push back…hard. She’s great!

11. jeans2nd says:

VP Pence spoke at the Wilson Center today about China and the NBA. VP Pence let ’em have it, and good on VP Pence and thank you.
    Some were asking for the vid, as Fox Biz cut the speech off midpoint, and the vid Fox Biz put up was also cut.

Here is the full vid, should anyone be interested. It is 1 hour 2 minutes 43 seconds (!!!) including the Q & A with Jane Harmon after the speech.

12. Dora says:

Ridiculous!

=====

Some 475 musicians — so far — have signed a pledge to avoid working with Amazon until it distances itself from Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

13. Reserved55 says:

Good thread on Katie Hill’s campaign.

14. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

There’s alot to be learned about that little exchange. Never, ever, ever back down from a fight with these people…take it straight to ’em and bust ass.

So had it coming, that reporter.

Trump surrounds himself with fighters who don’t give a sh!t whether they travel in the cocktail circuit or not.

GO KAC!!!!

Luv that girl!

15. linda4298 says:

• gda53 says:

BOOM!

All ye of little faith. This is the BIG one Elizabeth!

• CM-TX says:

Not surprised.

My prediction back in June… SD had posted Boyd’s reply LETTER to Nadler (who’d requested an update from Barr/DOJ on Spygate :

Note: Word Games is how the Dems operate, & it’s done in plain sight.

| Heads up:
      See “(Department)” above, it’d be redundant in it’s placement, if it wasn’t meant to imply something of significance, aka (😉😉).

My guess it means “internal Dept.”… as in this is being conducted by a particular Dept of insiders, within the DOJ.
      ie., Don’t worry, the clean-up crew has got this contained.

Calling it a “Review”, & not an “investigation” is telling in itself.
      Remember also, there’s a HUGE difference for anything labeled a “MATTER.” As in it goes nowhere, & is meant to be covered-up.

So see where “… and certain related matters” is followed by “(Review)”. It’s unnecessary. Unless, it’s offering some added assurance that pertains to.
      ie., These issues are considered as “matters,” & will ONLY be “Reviewed”.

Don’t be surprised when this “Review” results in a REPORT– only. One that’ll attempt to minimize & justify their crimes, while hiding the TRUTH.

Thanks, Boyd 🤨 |

• CM-TX says:

Here’s another one… just don’t ask how or why I know this.

So, FWIW:

“BY THE BOOK” > Translation:

Why be heat, be coup.

-OR-

Buy Hit, B.O. ok [it].

At one time I called it “Boggle”– based on my frustration in understanding the correct order… caps, placement, & punctuation also matter. I say it’s a flawed system b/c even if you decipher correctly, it’s still subject to personal perspective & bias. Thus it results in interpretations that may vary.

16. TheWanderingStar says:

When Sundance said that Trump’s enemies would be laid bare before him, I never envisioned it literally (Katie Hill). LOL!

17. linda4298 says:

18. gjgrak says:

I am a longtime lurker. I read the following article entitled “Mittens, The Deep State, And The Ongoing Coup Against POTUS” on redstate.com, which I found to be an incredible read that I thought the CTHers might find interesting as well. I have not seen it posted here (and sorry if it already was), so here you go:

19. sunnydaze says:

20. Katherine McCoun says:

Time for me to turn in. Here are some night night videos…so beautifully monotonous!
    Plus a map to keep up with projects and progress.
    wall update https://www.trumpwall.construction

Drive – I think this is El Paso #1 on the map at the link above. No matter where this is, it is lovely!

21. MakeAmericaGreat says:

New Sidney Powell legal filing is out. Looks explosive. Seems like the Big Ugly is hitting everywhere at once:

• Troublemaker10 says:

Is it standard practice for people who were NOT involved with the interview to “edit” and “polish” the 302?

Do the agents doing the interview have to sign off on it after this “edit” and “polish”? Are they under pressure to accept these “edits” and “polishing” even if they disagree (for job security)?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

If Sidney can prove that the Flynn 302’s were edited, boy, there’s going to be some major pain coming down I would think.

Also love that she seems to have Clapper on the hook.

White Hats seem to be on point at the moment.

Good questions. I hope someone with experience can answer them. I would think “no” on editing. But I don’t know.

22. Jim Smith says:

Democrats at DEFCON 1.

23. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Get it done, White Hats. Then go and help POTUS, as well.