President Trump delivers remarks at the American Veterans (AMVETS) 75th National Convention.  Anticipated Start Time 2:30pm EST:

White House LivestreamFox News LivestreamFox10 Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, History, Military, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks to American Veterans 75th Annual Convention – 2:30pm EST Livestream

1. I Hear You Now says:

President Trump: First time a US President has addressed this gathering.

• GenEarly says:

President Trump is the first American President since Reagan. The American military,imo, has been misused and abused in NWO wars of profiteering and loss of life. The “nation building” Graft and Corruption in the Trillions and the Grief of lost loved ones, For What????
      Maj. Gen. Smedly Butler had it right when he said, “War is a Racket.”
      We must take care of our Veterans, And our military by stopping these wars of Greed by the Elitists, who never do the fighting btw.

• Rynn69 says:

PDJT: A leader like never before.

2. Bluegrass Nana says:

So happy to have him in my hometown. 😊

3. Jean says:

Overwhelming gratitude for President Trump’s faithful support of our nation’s veterans. The financial burden he just removed from the shoulders of so many disabled vets is no small thing!
    Let the whining begin from the Left!

4. Jean says:

In 3……2……1…..

5. dogsmaw says:

High school student honors her soldier father with ‘angel-photo’ https://mol.im/a/7377583 via @MailOnline

6. fangdog says:

Trump is all about what America can do for the American people no matter who you are and what you are. A truly an Americans first kind of guy. The Democrats are all about how much they can screw the American people unless you are the Globalist Establishment Elites. It is so obvious even Hellen Keller can hear it and see it. ……..the exception of course you are one of the Communist/Democrat controlled “Useful Idiots”

7. MicD says:

While listening I was typing a letter to POTUS Trump that went this way:

Dear Mr. President.
    As a Vietnam Vet I cannot thank you enough for VA Choice.
    Recently spent days being transferred to dead end mailboxes
    while trying to get community care. Finally I was told it would not be possible.

I remembered you mentioned the White House VA Hotline, and I called it.
    That one call sent great people that in fact made it happen.

Mr. President, We Cannot Spare You.

• MicD says:

I should let everyone know that my primary care people here are fantastic people.
      My PA’s are really great but when they refer me into the system it can get dangerous…

I was also recently OD’d on fentanyl during a routine.
      Before the op some gal asked if I took “Street Drugs”???
      Looking back now I think they were taking the stuff home.

Spit, then two weeks later they busted an Amtrak right there, with enough fentanyl to kill 50,000 people.

• MicD says:

And finally, maybe a pro-tip for other Vets out there:
        Always, without fail, when you engage a VA employee do this –

Thank them for working at the VA today.
        Tell them that you know they could be working somewhere else.

Let the response you get guide you through…

8. rustybritches says:

He is truly a gift from God.. Thank the good lord for President Trump

9. Robert Leroy Brooks says:

This is the Commander-In-Chief I will fight any battle for, anywhere, anytime.
    This ‘Nam Veteran stands and salutes. My “Oath of Enlistment” has no expiration date.

10. rayvandune says:

I hope this speech will get more media coverage than yesterday’s brilliant impromptu remarks on “Someone has to stand up to China” did!

11. rayvandune says:

12. dogsmaw says:

• DelAware says:

I think that the student debt should be discharged for these individuals on the wallets of those who sent them to fight for reasons that have NOTHING to do with American interests. Like, oh, say, Project for a New American Century and its supporters.

I don’t mind this policy issue, even though I’m pretty sure it’s mostly electioneering (otherwise it could have been done in January of 2017).

But we’ve already paid trillions out of our paychecks to fund those wars…and now we’re paying off the Ed Biz usurers who got these warriors in debt in the first place?

Something rotten in the state of Globo.

13. doubledark1981 says:

I am a 100% disabled (@ the age of age 39) Veteran and haven’t been able to work for 28+years so all this NEW VA stuff has passed me by because of bad timing; I am glad this President is making a very VISIBLE effort to help those of today’s military. What I am furious is the long delay in crushing ANTIFA (this country’s ISIS/ISIL) but all the past is nor for naught. People of HK know that AMERICA is the land of the Free and where LIBERTY still reigns……….(for now, anyway) The Socialist/Communist/Fascist/Leninist/Maoist/et al need to be CRUSHED PERIOD